SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/The Box

All Topics Discussion Thread

26 janv. 2022 à 8 h 47
Craig Laughlin Fan
Rejoint: nov. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 5,732
Quoting: capsfan2121
I know I would want to go to Towson and Maryland those are in my top 10. Also Virginia

UVA?

not to sound like an ass, but those are some high hopes for Out of State. If I remember correctly, their in-state tuition is still more expensive to a Virginian than going out of state to Indiana.
capsfan2121 a aimé ceci.
26 janv. 2022 à 8 h 48
Tintin over 1122
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 10,166
Quoting: NoVaSpartan
UVA?

not to sound like an ass, but those are some high hopes for Out of State. If I remember correctly, their in-state tuition is still more expensive to a Virginian than going out of state to Indiana.

I’m looking to go for free. Or at least go for cheaper
26 janv. 2022 à 8 h 48
Craig Laughlin Fan
Quoting: Saskleaf
Ya, you can pretty much insert anyone that you hate because they never score and that’s my player comparable.

That was supposed to be a compliment lol, but I should amend that and say the good version of Hagelin, not this year's version.
capsfan2121 a aimé ceci.
26 janv. 2022 à 8 h 51
Craig Laughlin Fan
I’m looking to go for free. Or a

well thats one way to do it.

I've just kinda written it off since I don't think it has what I'm looking for anyway, though a lot of the people in my classmates are looking at either UVA, VT, JMU, or the elite George Mason
capsfan2121 a aimé ceci.
26 janv. 2022 à 8 h 52
Tintin over 1122
That was supposed to be a compliment lol, but I should amend that and say the good version of Hagelin, not this year's version.

Theres a reason why he makes that money. He is very good defensively and has great speed. I want them to invite him to the all star game for his speed. I’m like hags in basketball
26 janv. 2022 à 8 h 53
Craig Laughlin Fan
Theres a reason why he makes that money. He is very good defensively and has great speed. I want them to invite him to the all star game for his speed. I’m like hags in basketball

It would be pretty fun to see him win an all-star challenge while having arguably his worst season ever.
capsfan2121 a aimé ceci.
26 janv. 2022 à 8 h 55
Tintin over 1122
well thats one way to do it.

I've just kinda written it off since I don't think it has what I'm looking for anyway, though a lot of the people in my classmates are looking at either UVA, VT, JMU, or the elite George Mason

My mom used to go to the university of Maryland. I don’t live in Maryland anymore😔. So out of state would be more expensive I guess. I don’t understand why they are doing this so early. I’m only in 9th grade
26 janv. 2022 à 8 h 56
Tintin over 1122
It would be pretty fun to see him win an all-star challenge while having arguably his worst season ever.

Wasn’t he one of the faces of the Rangers franchise. Those funny commercials
26 janv. 2022 à 9 h 1
Craig Laughlin Fan
My mom used to go to the university of Maryland. I don’t live in Maryland anymore😔. So out of state would be more expensive I guess. I don’t understand why they are doing this so early. I’m only in 9th grade

cool! my dad also went there, for a graduate degree. I also have played some hockey around there.

if your in 9th grade, you have plenty of time, so don't let my statement worry you.
capsfan2121 a aimé ceci.
26 janv. 2022 à 9 h 10
Tintin over 1122
cool! my dad also went there, for a graduate degree. I also have played some hockey around there.

if your in 9th grade, you have plenty of time, so don't let my statement worry you.

I was born in Gaithersburg and moved to Long Island when I was three. My dad lived in Maryland his whole life until we moved. He is from silver springs.
26 janv. 2022 à 9 h 21
Craig Laughlin Fan
I was born in Gaithersburg and moved to Long Island when I was three. My dad lived in Maryland his whole life until we moved. He is from silver springs.

ah. I'm from NoVa myself (hence the name), but I'm quite familiar with Gaithersburg and Silver Springs. (though if I'm honest, I try to avoid Maryland as much as I can, since driving there is a bit of a nightmare imo)
capsfan2121 a aimé ceci.
26 janv. 2022 à 11 h 58
cautious optimism
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 5,753
I know you're probably tired of me talking and/or complaining about the school hockey league, but i have some more sh*t to say about it, since my team has played its first game since last week. Think of this as a Post-Game Notes post for something much smaller.

-Remember the first post about the league where i talked about slashing an opponent in the arm? Well, that earned me an indefinite suspension from the league, as if i was betting on games or some sh*t. I think it's important to clarify that he's entirely okay: it didn't cut him or draw any blood at all. If anything, we're still on good terms as friends. I pretty much had to act as coach.

-At the end of the first period, it was 6-0. You could have put 5 bowling balls out there, and they would have played heavier and had fewer holes. It took a bit not to have a meltdown and yelled at my team for playing so sh*t.

-By the end, it was 9-4. we made the loss look a lot more respectable on the scoresheet.

-The only thing that i regret out of all of this is that I wore my Mike Eruzione Team USA jersey for nothing.
capsfan2121, A_Habs_fan, zk97 and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
26 janv. 2022 à 12 h 4
Tintin over 1122
Quoting: Bobcat205
I know you're probably tired of me talking and/or complaining about the school hockey league, but i have some more sh*t to say about it, since my team has played its first game since last week. Think of this as a Post-Game Notes post for something much smaller.

-Remember the first post about the league where i talked about slashing an opponent in the arm? Well, that earned me an indefinite suspension from the league, as if i was betting on games or some sh*t. I think it's important to clarify that he's entirely okay: it didn't cut him or draw any blood at all. If anything, we're still on good terms as friends. I pretty much had to act as coach.

-At the end of the first period, it was 6-0. You could have put 5 bowling balls out there, and they would have played heavier and had fewer holes. It took a bit not to have a meltdown and yelled at my team for playing so sh*t.

-By the end, it was 9-4. we made the loss look a lot more respectable on the scoresheet.

-The only thing that i regret out of all of this is that I wore my Mike Eruzione Team USA jersey for nothing.

We love this don’t worry.
Bobcat205 et EsoYeezus69 a aimé ceci.
26 janv. 2022 à 12 h 20
v5 CBJ GM
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 8,555

you slashed someone in the arm...
and got an indefinite suspension?
thats like a 2 min penalty lmfao what
26 janv. 2022 à 12 h 24
cautious optimism
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 5,753
Quoting: Zuki9797

Granted, it was intentional. He's the type to talk a lot of trash, and i was already in a bad mood before this. When he started jawing at me during a play, i got him in the arm. Kicked out of the game and indefinite suspension.

Think of that one Blues-Stars game where Miro Heiskanen got sent off for slashing and that ultimately cost them the game. It was kind of like that, but i got him in the arm, rather hard.
zk97, capsfan2121 et EsoYeezus69 a aimé ceci.
26 janv. 2022 à 12 h 26
Tintin over 1122
l

I wonder how big the mark on his arm was
zk97 a aimé ceci.
26 janv. 2022 à 12 h 26
v5 CBJ GM
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 8,555
Granted, it was intentional. He's the type to talk a lot of trash, and i was already in a bad mood before this. When he started jawing at me during a play, i got him in the arm. Kicked out of the game and indefinite suspension.

Think of that one Blues-Stars game where Miro Heiskanen got sent off for slashing and that ultimately cost them the game. It was kind of like that, but i got him in the arm, rather hard.

i mean still even if its intentional it shouldnt get you suspended INDEFINITELY, thats more like a racial slur or something-phobic thing
edit: sorry for double quote lol
EsoYeezus69 et A_Habs_fan a aimé ceci.
26 janv. 2022 à 12 h 30
Démarrer sujet
Jinx god
Rejoint: sept. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 13,730

Pfff in my league where I play ice hockey we fight and maybe get 2 minutes for roughing.

The most I saw was a 3 game suspension because some redneck on my team jumped some kid because he cross-checked the smallest guy on our team in the head for no reason. The kid he jumped was knocked out for 5 minutes, that game was special to say the least.

The same game, a guy on the other team injured two of our players, one by a blindsided hit and the other by hitting him from behind about 4 times. He got ejected, but it was only because he got more than 3 penalties, no suspension for him.
capsfan2121 et Bobcat205 a aimé ceci.
26 janv. 2022 à 12 h 32
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 17,333
Quoting: EsoYeezus69
Pfff in my league where I play ice hockey we fight and maybe get 2 minutes for roughing.

The most I saw was a 3 game suspension because some redneck on my team jumped some kid because he cross-checked the smallest guy on our team in the head for no reason. The kid he jumped was knocked out for 5 minutes, that game was special to say the least.

I've seen guys get ejected from games for fighting, taking 3 penalties in a game ( yes, that's a rule ) and for mouthing at the Ref/opposing team player
capsfan2121 et EsoYeezus69 a aimé ceci.
26 janv. 2022 à 12 h 35
Démarrer sujet
Jinx god
Rejoint: sept. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 13,730
Quoting: A_Habs_fan
I've seen guys get ejected from games for fighting, taking 3 penalties in a game ( yes, that's a rule ) and for mouthing at the Ref/opposing team player

Yeah same here, we live in a small community so it gets rough some times, certainly between rival towns.

But this year I’ve only seen one suspension out of multiple fights.
26 janv. 2022 à 12 h 36
Bo Horvat enjoyer
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,932
I know I would want to go to Towson and Maryland those are in my top 10. Also Virginia

My cousin played women’s soccer at Towson, pretty sure she was their best women’s soccer player ever. We’re not good at lacrosse, but I personally go to Dayton in Ohio. I absolutely love it
capsfan2121 a aimé ceci.
26 janv. 2022 à 12 h 38
Tintin over 1122
Quoting: AndrewLadd
My cousin played women’s soccer at Towson, pretty sure she was their best women’s soccer player ever. We’re not good at lacrosse, but I personally go to Dayton in Ohio. I absolutely love it

Sorry to bring up sad times but was there a bad shooting there
26 janv. 2022 à 12 h 38
Bo Horvat enjoyer
Sorry to bring up sad times but was there a bad shooting there

At dayton or Towson?
capsfan2121 a aimé ceci.
26 janv. 2022 à 12 h 39
Tintin over 1122
Quoting: AndrewLadd
At dayton or Towson?

Dayton
26 janv. 2022 à 12 h 41
Bo Horvat enjoyer
Dayton

Not that I’ve heard, also just looked it up I didn’t see anything. Maybe you heard about the city of Dayton itself, some of its parts definitely aren’t the greatest, but the college itself is very safe and friendly
capsfan2121 a aimé ceci.

To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage