Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $70 635 636 $0 $9 150 000 $10 864 364 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Rangers de New York
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 850 000 $$3M)
AG, AD
RFA - 2
5 350 000 $5 350 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 1
Logo de Canucks de Vancouver
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AD, AG
RFA - 3
11 642 857 $11 642 857 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 5
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 650 000 $$3M)
AD
RFA - 1
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 6
Logo de Kings de Los Angeles
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance1 550 000 $$2M)
C
RFA - 3
775 000 $775 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
3 641 667 $3 641 667 $
C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 6
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
C
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DG
RFA - 3
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DD
UFA - 1
5 666 667 $5 666 667 $
G
UFA - 4
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 5
2 425 000 $2 425 000 $
G
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance400 000 $$400K)
DD
RFA - 3
925 000 $925 000 $
DG
RFA - 2
Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
762 500 $762 500 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
Équipe de réserve
750 000 $750 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
C, AG
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
DG
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0) (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG, AD
RFA - 2
AG, AD
UFA - 1
797 500 $797 500 $ (0 $$00 $$0) (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
DG
RFA - 3
G
UFA - 1
C
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
1 janv. 2022 à 12 h 25
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 6,386
Canucks aren't trading Podkolzin
1 janv. 2022 à 12 h 50
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,620
After seeing Turcotte Playing. I doubt they trade him. He’s looked pretty good and will only get better.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
1 janv. 2022 à 12 h 53
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2,528
That package would have gotten us JE. Turcotte isn’t close to that value. Miller and b-c prospect is realistic
1 janv. 2022 à 13 h 0
Your favorite Ranger
Rejoint: févr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 304
Quoting: NYR1983
That package would have gotten us JE. Turcotte isn’t close to that value. Miller and b-c prospect is realistic

I am a Ranger fan and think you are way off on both accounts. This didn't get close to Eichel, otherwise, we would have him on our team right now. Miller is a good young player but with our depth at Def, he is worth considering in a trade. Chytil is not very good at all. I am kind of done with him and would be happy to get a 3rd for him if we find a centre elsewhere. And you know the story on Kravtsov. As for Turcotte, he is worth this package if we think Kravtsov is never coming here. My only problem there is that we may have to wait a year or two as he develops.

I think Perfetti is more NHL-ready and I'd like to see Jets get same offer for him.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
1 janv. 2022 à 13 h 0
Démarrer sujet
aecliptic
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,284

Lets compare something pretty important.
Turcotte is 20, Eichel is 25.
Turcotte is on ELC, Eichel is making 10m per. Eichel's contract would have forced us to dismantle our team, Turcotte buys us 3 years.

and yes... that package might have gotten us very close to Eichel in the off-season, however, the way things have transpired with Kravtsov his value isnt quite what it was for us.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
1 janv. 2022 à 13 h 46
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,064
Switch Schneider for Lunkvist and you have a deal.
1 janv. 2022 à 17 h 32
Once a Kings Fan Too
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 25,038
I think that this is very fair value for Turcotte, which I believe is Miller plus, but I'm not very moved by the "plus" here; however, I can't suggest a rational alternative from the Rangers' roster. Nevertheless, it would not surprise me to see some variation of this deal in the off-season, depending upon how Turcotte shows in the meantime. As my esteemed colleague @KINGS67 says, he may blow everyone away in the second half of the season.
1 janv. 2022 à 17 h 34
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 6,386

lmaooooooo jesus when did Rangers fans become Leafs fans
1 janv. 2022 à 18 h 10
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 593
Vancouver doesn’t consider that for podkolzin. Maybe schneider and kravtsov
1 janv. 2022 à 19 h 58
Démarrer sujet
aecliptic
Quoting: TheAlien
lmaooooooo jesus when did Rangers fans become Leafs fans

Some of them live with their heads in the clouds.
1 janv. 2022 à 22 h 41
Jimbo1119
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 760
That's a lot of value going towards LA...but I think it would still take more. Krav is a bit of an unknown here...he threw a fit because he wasn't put into a NYR top 6 role. He'd have a few players to pass on the LA depth chart- so he'd probably have to spend some time in their AHL affiliate...although he says he'd play AHL in another org, his attitude does diminish his value- so I think he's a better fit going to a team like ZONA, where he's got the best chance of starting with the NHL team and being part of a team being built from scratch.

Besides that though, LA would be crazy to move Turcotte. I haven't seen him- but if he is living up to expectations, LA can be set down the middle for the next generation...with Kopitar likely gone in a few years, Turcotte/Byfield/Danault anchoring the top 9 could be a base from which a champion is forged....so unless they have higher hopes for another (of their many) C prospects, or unless really blown away- LA would be crazy to move him.

Now the interesting thing is that Miller is a player they could really use...him continuing development along with Byfield, Turcotte, and others could be scary...but I think most likely LA would look to acquire Miller in a deal which cost them a package which would include one of Villardi, Kupari, Thomas, Anderson-Dolan, or Madden...and the package would be built out differently based on which of the 5 guys mentioned (as the centerpiece) is involved. And one more thing: Miller is real good- and has a long runway in front of him...but the Rangers are going to HAVE to move on from one or two of their young guys pretty soon for CAP purposes.

BTW, the hockey trade you propose with VAN- their fans seem OK with that if Schneider replaces Lundqvist...I might just be OK with that. And the Vegas trade I can see as beneficial to both Vegas and NYR.
1 janv. 2022 à 23 h 25
Démarrer sujet
aecliptic
Quoting: Jimbo1119
That's a lot of value going towards LA...but I think it would still take more. Krav is a bit of an unknown here...he threw a fit because he wasn't put into a NYR top 6 role. He'd have a few players to pass on the LA depth chart- so he'd probably have to spend some time in their AHL affiliate...although he says he'd play AHL in another org, his attitude does diminish his value- so I think he's a better fit going to a team like ZONA, where he's got the best chance of starting with the NHL team and being part of a team being built from scratch.

Besides that though, LA would be crazy to move Turcotte. I haven't seen him- but if he is living up to expectations, LA can be set down the middle for the next generation...with Kopitar likely gone in a few years, Turcotte/Byfield/Danault anchoring the top 9 could be a base from which a champion is forged....so unless they have higher hopes for another (of their many) C prospects, or unless really blown away- LA would be crazy to move him.

Now the interesting thing is that Miller is a player they could really use...him continuing development along with Byfield, Turcotte, and others could be scary...but I think most likely LA would look to acquire Miller in a deal which cost them a package which would include one of Villardi, Kupari, Thomas, Anderson-Dolan, or Madden...and the package would be built out differently based on which of the 5 guys mentioned (as the centerpiece) is involved. And one more thing: Miller is real good- and has a long runway in front of him...but the Rangers are going to HAVE to move on from one or two of their young guys pretty soon for CAP purposes.

BTW, the hockey trade you propose with VAN- their fans seem OK with that if Schneider replaces Lundqvist...I might just be OK with that. And the Vegas trade I can see as beneficial to both Vegas and NYR.

Lets say, and this is more fact than hypothetical, Turcotte is a relative untouchable for LA. If I was to trade for Kupari, honestly, Id offer Chytil with a small plus. Theyre about similar in age, Chytil has more NHL experience, Kupari would give the Rangers a fresh start at a center prospect on an ELC. I think Chytil would work out better as a winger where LA could use him and Kupari would play 3C and get some more playing time.

Maybe... Kupari & Kaliyev for Miller, Chytil and a plus?

Im not trading Schneider, theres a reason everyone has a hard-on for him. I think hes got the potential to be the next Shea Weber type.
1 janv. 2022 à 23 h 38
Quoting: AFox23
I am a Ranger fan and think you are way off on both accounts. This didn't get close to Eichel, otherwise, we would have him on our team right now. Miller is a good young player but with our depth at Def, he is worth considering in a trade. Chytil is not very good at all. I am kind of done with him and would be happy to get a 3rd for him if we find a centre elsewhere. And you know the story on Kravtsov. As for Turcotte, he is worth this package if we think Kravtsov is never coming here. My only problem there is that we may have to wait a year or two as he develops.

I think Perfetti is more NHL-ready and I'd like to see Jets get same offer for him.

This package isn’t far off what JE got BUF. Add a 2nd and it’s basically the same.
1 janv. 2022 à 23 h 52
Démarrer sujet
aecliptic
This package isn’t far off what JE got BUF. Add a 2nd and it’s basically the same.

Except all these players are all on the down.

Chytil has not worked out for the Rangers at all, has proven game in and out hes not a center and we cant do anything else with him.
Kravtsov's issues with the team, their promises and his development have been public.
Miller, hes young, with loads of potential, but not impressing me the way Id like so I think in the right deal is worth moving.

We couldnt get Kreb's alone with Chytil and Krav.
1 janv. 2022 à 23 h 57
Quoting: aecliptic
Lets compare something pretty important.
Turcotte is 20, Eichel is 25.
Turcotte is on ELC, Eichel is making 10m per. Eichel's contract would have forced us to dismantle our team, Turcotte buys us 3 years.

and yes... that package might have gotten us very close to Eichel in the off-season, however, the way things have transpired with Kravtsov his value isnt quite what it was for us.

So to address the age/contract part.. you’re also needing to factor in a ELITE NHL C who is proven vs guy doing great in the AHL. This is like saying Bedard and McDavid are already equals and worth similar packages.

I get that Kravs value has declined and I’m not concerned about keeping him. Chytil is also expendable unless he can turn it around on the wing. I can totally understand that there’s hype building around the kid but it’s not realistic. 1OA picks are only worth 2 lower 1sts. I’m not sure why LA would move a kid that you’re all thinking is going to be a top 10 kind of guy..
1 janv. 2022 à 23 h 58
Except all these players are all on the down.

Chytil has not worked out for the Rangers at all, has proven game in and out hes not a center and we cant do anything else with him.
Kravtsov's issues with the team, their promises and his development have been public.
Miller, hes young, with loads of potential, but not impressing me the way Id like so I think in the right deal is worth moving.

We couldnt get Kreb's alone with Chytil and Krav.

Vegas was down on krebs the way you are down on our guys
1 janv. 2022 à 23 h 59
Démarrer sujet
aecliptic
So to address the age/contract part.. you’re also needing to factor in a ELITE NHL C who is proven vs guy doing great in the AHL. This is like saying Bedard and McDavid are already equals and worth similar packages.

I get that Kravs value has declined and I’m not concerned about keeping him. Chytil is also expendable unless he can turn it around on the wing. I can totally understand that there’s hype building around the kid but it’s not realistic. 1OA picks are only worth 2 lower 1sts. I’m not sure why LA would move a kid that you’re all thinking is going to be a top 10 kind of guy..

I was just simply asking a question, curiosity. We have a need a C, they have a need at LD... just swinging.
NYR1983 a aimé ceci.
2 janv. 2022 à 0 h 0
Démarrer sujet
aecliptic

They barely played the kid.
2 janv. 2022 à 0 h 30
Jimbo1119
Lets say, and this is more fact than hypothetical, Turcotte is a relative untouchable for LA. If I was to trade for Kupari, honestly, Id offer Chytil with a small plus. Theyre about similar in age, Chytil has more NHL experience, Kupari would give the Rangers a fresh start at a center prospect on an ELC. I think Chytil would work out better as a winger where LA could use him and Kupari would play 3C and get some more playing time.

Maybe... Kupari & Kaliyev for Miller, Chytil and a plus?

Im not trading Schneider, theres a reason everyone has a hard-on for him. I think hes got the potential to be the next Shea Weber type.

Not that I'd want to give up pursuit of Turcotte...but I think this is more the route LA would look- if there is a deal to be had with them. Now admittedly- I am no wheres near "in the know" regarding the development of prospects- especially prospects outside the Rangers...so any values I put on prospects is usually based on old scouting reports and comments of other fanbases...that all said- there does seem to be a "buzz" about Schneider...maybe it is a common recognition of his development along the lines of Weber...who knows. But I'm not giving up on Nils. It's not been an easy year for him- but I do think he belongs in the NHL. His deployment isn't helping him nor is his usual partner- the road cone known as Nemeth. Nils and Schneider, for sure are different players...but I do think the physicality brought by Schneider can be brought by Robertson- not to mention Lindgren and Trouba. Not looking to give Schneider away either- if I'm missing something about him please let me know...but in this world you do have to give to get. At this point if we are getting back a top 6 forward for Schneider- particularly a young C- I think I could live with that...but PLEASE- NO RENTALS!!
2 janv. 2022 à 10 h 10
Démarrer sujet
aecliptic
Not that I'd want to give up pursuit of Turcotte...but I think this is more the route LA would look- if there is a deal to be had with them. Now admittedly- I am no wheres near "in the know" regarding the development of prospects- especially prospects outside the Rangers...so any values I put on prospects is usually based on old scouting reports and comments of other fanbases...that all said- there does seem to be a "buzz" about Schneider...maybe it is a common recognition of his development along the lines of Weber...who knows. But I'm not giving up on Nils. It's not been an easy year for him- but I do think he belongs in the NHL. His deployment isn't helping him nor is his usual partner- the road cone known as Nemeth. Nils and Schneider, for sure are different players...but I do think the physicality brought by Schneider can be brought by Robertson- not to mention Lindgren and Trouba. Not looking to give Schneider away either- if I'm missing something about him please let me know...but in this world you do have to give to get. At this point if we are getting back a top 6 forward for Schneider- particularly a young C- I think I could live with that...but PLEASE- NO RENTALS!!

I think the difference with Schneider is he has been at every level, and I believe can be here, a Captain. Hes a proven leader. I think this is what the Rangers and other teams see. I think Nils could be a very good defenseman, however Zac Jones has shown hes a really gifted offensive defenseman as well. So if we trade Miller& Nils for positions of need and drop Nemeth, I think Jones can easily slot in with Trouba and we can finally begin the era of the Robertson / Schneider pairing.
2 janv. 2022 à 10 h 53
Rejoint: mai 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,509

This isn’t true at all.

You can’t provide a source for this comment as it’s widely untrue. A top 5 selection hasn’t been moved in the cap era let alone 1st overall. 2 late first rounders doesn’t even come close to any of the NHL draft pick value charts.
2 janv. 2022 à 11 h 0
Jimbo1119
I think the difference with Schneider is he has been at every level, and I believe can be here, a Captain. Hes a proven leader. I think this is what the Rangers and other teams see. I think Nils could be a very good defenseman, however Zac Jones has shown hes a really gifted offensive defenseman as well. So if we trade Miller& Nils for positions of need and drop Nemeth, I think Jones can easily slot in with Trouba and we can finally begin the era of the Robertson / Schneider pairing.

If that's the way the NYR FO views Schneider (and for that matter, other GMs) - then that's pretty solid rationale to hold onto him tightly. Between Schneider, Nils, Jones, Robertson, and Miller- that's 5 guys who project anywhere from 2nd pair Dman to NHL stud blueliner...yet with Fox, Lind, and Trouba as mainstays for the foreseeable future, there's only 3 spots- and maybe only 2 spots- for those 5 to occupy...so by simple math, someone- actually a few guys- have to go....just hope Drury holds onto the right guys!

You do make a great argument for Schneider. I though, wouldn't make any of the mentioned 5 untouchable....of course, dependent on the return on any of these guys. As much as Schneider might be seen as a future team leader and anchor to their D...if they are getting back a bona fide future 1 or 2C, you have to at least consider that deal.
2 janv. 2022 à 11 h 10
Démarrer sujet
aecliptic
If that's the way the NYR FO views Schneider (and for that matter, other GMs) - then that's pretty solid rationale to hold onto him tightly. Between Schneider, Nils, Jones, Robertson, and Miller- that's 5 guys who project anywhere from 2nd pair Dman to NHL stud blueliner...yet with Fox, Lind, and Trouba as mainstays for the foreseeable future, there's only 3 spots- and maybe only 2 spots- for those 5 to occupy...so by simple math, someone- actually a few guys- have to go....just hope Drury holds onto the right guys!

You do make a great argument for Schneider. I though, wouldn't make any of the mentioned 5 untouchable....of course, dependent on the return on any of these guys. As much as Schneider might be seen as a future team leader and anchor to their D...if they are getting back a bona fide future 1 or 2C, you have to at least consider that deal.

There are few players in the league i would consider truly untouchable. For example, Id trade Schneider for Josh Norris.
2 janv. 2022 à 11 h 43
Jimbo1119
There are few players in the league i would consider truly untouchable. For example, Id trade Schneider for Josh Norris.

I think I'd do that too! lol...hey- if you don't ask, you don't get!

In reality, though I can only hope that the decisions Drury make are focused on setting the table to be a big time contender well into the future- and not built around 1 cup run or even 1 player's "window" (in the past it was Hank...now it is Panarin). BTW, there are shrewd moves they can make for now-without mortgaging the future- due to the depth of the prospect pool which they have built.
2 janv. 2022 à 13 h 55
Quoting: BStinson
This isn’t true at all.

You can’t provide a source for this comment as it’s widely untrue. A top 5 selection hasn’t been moved in the cap era let alone 1st overall. 2 late first rounders doesn’t even come close to any of the NHL draft pick value charts.

Lower and late are 2 very different things. 7th and 20th vs 28th and 31st are much different would you not agree?! Now you’re actually right that no 1OA has been moved but we have heard rumblings of what it would/could cost.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage