SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Toronto Maple Leafs

What do you guys see the leafs doing

31 déc. 2021 à 15 h 27
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 106
I want to know some mock trades that I can use in my next armchair gm and Happy New Year!
1 janv. 2022 à 22 h 26
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 22,357
Quoting: Jhockey06
I want to know some mock trades that I can use in my next armchair gm and Happy New Year!

With the Leafs cap situation, with the Leafs playing well their current roster.....very few changes if any unless injuries might force adjustments.
leaflet et BigDaddyOvech a aimé ceci.
2 janv. 2022 à 16 h 22
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 253
The team is pretty strong as is. I thought the Leafs should target a low-cost Dman like Mayfield at the TDL, to take on the 3rd RD spot and give us some more depth. But after seeing Biega play, it seems that he can fill an injury efficiently on the right side. Dubas could also target a depth centre, just in case. But we are in no hurries for a trade.
4 janv. 2022 à 0 h 17
Hakuna Matata
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 20,671
Quoting: leaflet
The team is pretty strong as is. I thought the Leafs should target a low-cost Dman like Mayfield at the TDL, to take on the 3rd RD spot and give us some more depth. But after seeing Biega play, it seems that he can fill an injury efficiently on the right side. Dubas could also target a depth centre, just in case. But we are in no hurries for a trade.

Yep

I see 2 paths

1. Leafs go big and trade for a top 4 rental Dman like Lindholm, Giordano, Manson, etc.

2. Trade for good depth pieces like Greene, Braun, Brassard, Mayfield etc.
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
5 janv. 2022 à 1 h 21
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,601
The problem with your first scenario is how those "all in, go for it" trades didn't really work last season. So spend more draft capital again on a "go for it" scenario again?

I feel the core players on this team have to show up in a big way in the playoffs. These core players have to carry this team into round 2 and beyond.
5 janv. 2022 à 17 h 16
Hakuna Matata
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 20,671
Quoting: aadoyle
Yep

I see 2 paths

1. Leafs go big and trade for a top 4 rental Dman like Lindholm, Giordano, Manson, etc.

2. Trade for good depth pieces like Greene, Braun, Brassard, Mayfield etc.

To add to this

This is their record since that comeback win vs. Chicago

Basically rn they are the best team in the NHL, minus the win record

So I think option 2 is gonna be what they go for

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage