Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2181 500 000 $71 731 349 $306 349 $2 550 000 $9 768 651 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Blues de St-Louis
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
1 875 000 $1 875 000 $
C
UFA - 2
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG, AD
NTC
UFA - 5
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
C, AG
NTC
UFA - 7
2 800 000 $2 800 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
2 800 000 $2 800 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
5 800 000 $5 800 000 $
AG, AD, C
UFA - 4
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
AD
NTC
UFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AG
RFA - 1
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona
4 600 000 $4 600 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 4
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
G
NTC
UFA - 6
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 6
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
DD
NTC
UFA - 6
750 000 $750 000 $
G
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance1 300 000 $$1M)
DG
RFA - 1
1 375 000 $1 375 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
750 000 $750 000 $ (Bonis de performance1 250 000 $$1M)
C, AD
NTC
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
21 déc. 2021 à 9 h 36
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 92
Don't think that would be close to getting it done. Not the worst offer and a good start but certainly better offers and its just not enough IMO
chiddie a aimé ceci.
21 déc. 2021 à 9 h 44
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 286
I think its a fine offer, if not the best possibly available. One thing I'd say is, I think that backup goalie spot is a little weak with Lindgren's small sample size though he absolutely could be fine.
21 déc. 2021 à 10 h 13
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,303
I think another team would best that offer.

Quoting: bluspy88
I think its a fine offer, if not the best possibly available. One thing I'd say is, I think that backup goalie spot is a little weak with Lindgren's small sample size though he absolutely could be fine.

Hofer will probably be along soon enough anyway.
KrispyBBQ a aimé ceci.
21 déc. 2021 à 10 h 39
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,303
Quoting: KrispyBBQ
Don't think that would be close to getting it done. Not the worst offer and a good start but certainly better offers and its just not enough IMO

Nothing about the trade, but your username is making me think of Yangneyom chicken, and it's making me hungry for Korean fried chicken... and it's 7:30 in the morning.
KrispyBBQ a aimé ceci.
21 déc. 2021 à 10 h 50
MisstheWhalers
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 12,369
Doubt that gets Chycrun, put Peronovich in there and its closer.
21 déc. 2021 à 10 h 57
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,982
People overvalue Chychrun because of one year. I get he's signed to a good contract, but he's only had one great year and the rest are good, but not great. Perunovich, a first, and maybe a piece like Kostin could get it done based on the Trouba trade from a few years ago.
21 déc. 2021 à 11 h 0
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,253
Quoting: Chopper02
People overvalue Chychrun because of one year. I get he's signed to a good contract, but he's only had one great year and the rest are good, but not great. Perunovich, a first, and maybe a piece like Kostin could get it done based on the Trouba trade from a few years ago.

it’s not a matter of one good year, it’s a matter of what arizona would actually give him up for. if they’re not getting crazy value there’s no reason to move him, especially if he might re-sign. he’s got term, he’s signed to an extremely reasonable deal, and he hasn’t asked to leave. it’s going to take an eichel or seth jones-type package to acquire him or arizona won’t move him. whether you personally think he’s worth that is another thing but that’s the way the yotes value him.
21 déc. 2021 à 11 h 16
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 92
Quoting: mokumboi
Nothing about the trade, but your username is making me think of Yangneyom chicken, and it's making me hungry for Korean fried chicken... and it's 7:30 in the morning.

Well thanks a lot man because I had to look that up to see what that is and it looks pretty freaking good and now I have been hungry ever since lol.
mokumboi a aimé ceci.
21 déc. 2021 à 11 h 16
Quoting: bagelbob
it’s not a matter of one good year, it’s a matter of what arizona would actually give him up for. if they’re not getting crazy value there’s no reason to move him, especially if he might re-sign. he’s got term, he’s signed to an extremely reasonable deal, and he hasn’t asked to leave. it’s going to take an eichel or seth jones-type package to acquire him or arizona won’t move him. whether you personally think he’s worth that is another thing but that’s the way the yotes value him.

People also thought it was going to take a king's ransom to pry Eichel away (and Trouba at the time) away and that never happened. It won't take a ton to pry Chychrun away. Just because a team like the Blackhawks or Flyers overpay for a defenseman (both right handed which is more valuable) doesn't mean all teams will.
21 déc. 2021 à 12 h 19
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,253
People also thought it was going to take a king's ransom to pry Eichel away (and Trouba at the time) away and that never happened. It won't take a ton to pry Chychrun away. Just because a team like the Blackhawks or Flyers overpay for a defenseman (both right handed which is more valuable) doesn't mean all teams will.

eichel had a much higher cap hit and a severe injury issue and still returned vegas’ top prospect, a solid roster player, a first and a second. bare minimum that’s what you’re looking at for chychrun imo. eichel and trouba were both in positions where they needed to get traded, arizona’s not in the same spot with chychrun. they hold all the leverage to wait for a huge offer right now.
21 déc. 2021 à 12 h 58
eichel had a much higher cap hit and a severe injury issue and still returned vegas’ top prospect, a solid roster player, a first and a second. bare minimum that’s what you’re looking at for chychrun imo. eichel and trouba were both in positions where they needed to get traded, arizona’s not in the same spot with chychrun. they hold all the leverage to wait for a huge offer right now.

Vegas was desperate for a number 1 center and and the first will he a late first. Rangers were desperate for a right handed dman who could be top pair. Again much more rare to come by and he didn't have his massive cap hit at that point. Arizona is not moving up anytime soon. They won't get what Eichel brought in, but I can see a Trouba like trade. Maybe an additional pick or young player with medium promise.

Perunovich, Kostin, 1st is a fair offer. Not saying Coyotes accept (and there will be an additional price to move within division), but to act like he'll get what Eichel got is insane.
22 déc. 2021 à 0 h 11
Rejoint: août 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 12,094

Chychrun is extremely overrated on this site, he’s talked about like he’s some star #1 D when he’s more of a low end-average top pair D. He’s not worth what’s being proposed on here (multiple 1sts + top prospect) but that’s probably what it’s going to take based on Chychrun reputation, age and contract.

Whoever overpays for Chychrun is going to be disappointed because he’s not a game changer. Hes just a reliable two way D.
Chopper02 a aimé ceci.
22 déc. 2021 à 8 h 50
Quoting: Db1899
Chychrun is extremely overrated on this site, he’s talked about like he’s some star #1 D when he’s more of a low end-average top pair D. He’s not worth what’s being proposed on here (multiple 1sts + top prospect) but that’s probably what it’s going to take based on Chychrun reputation, age and contract.

Whoever overpays for Chychrun is going to be disappointed because he’s not a game changer. Hes just a reliable two way D.

I still remember the expectation was that Trouba was going to go for some astronomical price when he was being traded. I was the only one that I remember that said all he's going to get is Pionk and their first round pick back they used to get Kevin Hayes and was blasted for it. Hell, I was insanely close on the Eichel trade. I dont think it will take multiple firsts and top prospect for Chychrun.
Db1899 a aimé ceci.
22 déc. 2021 à 12 h 43
I still remember the expectation was that Trouba was going to go for some astronomical price when he was being traded. I was the only one that I remember that said all he's going to get is Pionk and their first round pick back they used to get Kevin Hayes and was blasted for it. Hell, I was insanely close on the Eichel trade. I dont think it will take multiple firsts and top prospect for Chychrun.

Another thing is it’s very likely that the 20-21 season is the most goals he’ll ever score in his career. Chychrun has a good shot, but luck also played a big part in scoring 18 goals in 56 games. There is risk in Arizona keeping him this season - there are a lot of dumb GMs out there who will write off this season for Chychrun because he’s on a bad team, but if you look at his numbers relative to the rest of his team, they’re not good. If Arizona keeps him and he doesn’t get back to scoring goals at a high rate, his value in a trade will decrease.
Chopper02 a aimé ceci.
22 déc. 2021 à 14 h 7
Another thing is it’s very likely that the 20-21 season is the most goals he’ll ever score in his career. Chychrun has a good shot, but luck also played a big part in scoring 18 goals in 56 games. There is risk in Arizona keeping him this season - there are a lot of dumb GMs out there who will write off this season for Chychrun because he’s on a bad team, but if you look at his numbers relative to the rest of his team, they’re not good. If Arizona keeps him and he doesn’t get back to scoring goals at a high rate, his value in a trade will decrease.

His numbers aren't bad, two years in a row he had one of the highest GAR on his team. The problem is that people overblow one great year as his base talent. Like you said, it's probably the most he'll score in his career. His first year of being "the guy" in Arizona is not going well. He's good, but if there was a team offering a top prospect and two first rounders right now Arizona would have taken it already.
Db1899 a aimé ceci.
22 déc. 2021 à 14 h 16
His numbers aren't bad, two years in a row he had one of the highest GAR on his team. The problem is that people overblow one great year as his base talent. Like you said, it's probably the most he'll score in his career. His first year of being "the guy" in Arizona is not going well. He's good, but if there was a team offering a top prospect and two first rounders right now Arizona would have taken it already.

His underlying numbers this season are terrible , he hasn't been able to drive play offensively at all. the previous 3 seasons his underlying numbers were good, but his goal scoring last season is why people make it like he's a star #1. No doubt he's a solid two way defensemen, he's just not a star. Whoever trades for him should expect a reliable two way D who can put up 35-40 pts - he won't score on a 20+ goal pace again.
22 déc. 2021 à 14 h 18
His underlying numbers this season are terrible , he hasn't been able to drive play offensively at all. the previous 3 seasons his underlying numbers were good, but his goal scoring last season is why people make it like he's a star #1. No doubt he's a solid two way defensemen, he's just not a star. Whoever trades for him should expect a reliable two way D who can put up 35-40 pts - he won't score on a 20+ goal pace again.

I agree with all of that. He's somewhere in between last year and this year.
Db1899 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage