Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $78 375 487 $0 $570 000 $3 124 513 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Kings de Los Angeles
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 4
10 000 000 $10 000 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 3
5 875 000 $5 875 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 6
4 250 000 $4 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
725 000 $725 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
874 125 $874 125 $
C, AG
RFA - 1
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance62 500 $$62K)
AD, AG
RFA - 3
1 550 000 $1 550 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance212 500 $$212K)
C, AG, AD
RFA - 2
1 875 000 $1 875 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
800 000 $800 000 $
C
RFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona
4 600 000 $4 600 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 4
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 6
2 900 000 $2 900 000 $
G
UFA - 2
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance212 500 $$212K)
DG
RFA - 2
3 150 000 $3 150 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
858 333 $858 333 $
G
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
809 166 $809 166 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
DG/DD
RFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 1
2 700 000 $2 700 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
2 650 000 $2 650 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 3
Équipe de réserve
750 000 $750 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
G
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
20 déc. 2021 à 11 h 2
No regretzkys
Rejoint: août 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 389
Pretty solid offer
NYR1983 et Duggysdanglers a aimé ceci.
20 déc. 2021 à 11 h 2
KFTW
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 23,514
Imo switch Anderson for Faber/Grans and then add a 2nd
GenW, Mr_Gardoki, TanSor and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
20 déc. 2021 à 11 h 5
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 7,088
If the trade happens at the draft, why include Maatta? He's a UFA, so he holds no value here -- not a cap dump for LAK and not a player ARI can use next season.
TanSor et OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
20 déc. 2021 à 11 h 5
Banni
Mentions "j'aime": 4,536
This is a classic quantity over quality offer. Half of this offer is great and the other half is filler.

Chychryn is a legit #1 dman at 23 years old and under contract for another three seasons after this under $5M. His age and contract status alone is worth a 1st.

Remove Maatta and Anderson, and replace them with another 1st or a combo of a 2nd + good prospect like Clarke, Grans or Vilardi.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
20 déc. 2021 à 11 h 14
Banni
Quoting: MadLin27
Pretty solid offer

Yeah, for the Kings lol
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
20 déc. 2021 à 11 h 14
Banni
Quoting: villenash
If the trade happens at the draft, why include Maatta? He's a UFA, so he holds no value here -- not a cap dump for LAK and not a player ARI can use next season.

Because the 2nd half to the trade is quantity to make this look like a legit trade when in fact it's not.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
20 déc. 2021 à 11 h 15
No regretzkys
Rejoint: août 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 389
Quoting: Mr_Gardoki
This is a classic quantity over quality offer. Half of this offer is great and the other half is filler.

Chychryn is a legit #1 dman at 23 years old and under contract for another three seasons after this under $5M. His age and contract status alone is worth a 1st.

Remove Maatta and Anderson, and replace them with another 1st or a combo of a 2nd + good prospect like Clarke, Grans or Vilardi.

Turcotte and a top 12 pick isn't quality? Sure you can add, but that isn't quantity over quality.
20 déc. 2021 à 11 h 16
Banni
Turcotte and a top 12 pick isn't quality? Sure you can add, but that isn't quantity over quality.

Re-read. I said one half is great and one half isn't. I'd hope you could figure out which part I meant was great wink
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
20 déc. 2021 à 11 h 19
KFTW

It is. But I would say it’s short one of Spence/Faber/Grans. LA could afford to lose one of those guys cuz they also have Clarke and they’re all RD. And every team could use a RD prospect on top of a good forward prospect.
TanSor et OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
20 déc. 2021 à 11 h 22
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,211

The difference of opinion here is Anderson's quality. You don't think much of him, but he's been the top pair partner with Doughty for the past two years. He's not a point producer, but he's the steady guy you need next to your offensive defenseman. And the stats showed that they were one of the best combo's in the NHL last year.

Maatta, in this trade, is there purely to make the money work and to give the Yotes some semblance of an NHL defenseman for the next year or two.

The trade here is a top-pairing D, a likely top-6 center (or top-line LW, which is where I think Turcotte ends up on the Kings), and a solid 1st round pick likely in the mid-low teens. That's a really good offer.

Now, that being said, trading Anderson is completely against what the Kings need in a Chychrun trade. They're looking to add to the Left side. Sending out Anderson completely defeats that purpose. I do agree with you in that the trade likely comes closer to what you said:

Turcotte OR Vilardi
Grans OR Faber
Maatta
1st 2022
2nd 2023
csick et OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
20 déc. 2021 à 11 h 25
Banni
Quoting: PuckLuck_77
The difference of opinion here is Anderson's quality. You don't think much of him, but he's been the top pair partner with Doughty for the past two years. He's not a point producer, but he's the steady guy you need next to your offensive defenseman. And the stats showed that they were one of the best combo's in the NHL last year.

Maatta, in this trade, is there purely to make the money work and to give the Yotes some semblance of an NHL defenseman for the next year or two.

The trade here is a top-pairing D, a likely top-6 center (or top-line LW, which is where I think Turcotte ends up on the Kings), and a solid 1st round pick likely in the mid-low teens. That's a really good offer.

Now, that being said, trading Anderson is completely against what the Kings need in a Chychrun trade. They're looking to add to the Left side. Sending out Anderson completely defeats that purpose. I do agree with you in that the trade likely comes closer to what you said:

Turcotte OR Vilardi
Grans OR Faber
Maatta
1st 2022
2nd 2023

I still don't see the need for Maatta. Is that strictly a cap move?
20 déc. 2021 à 11 h 33
I still don't see the need for Maatta. Is that strictly a cap move?

For an in-season trade the answer to your question is "Mostly, yes". From the business, butts in seats, side of the things the Yotes need to retain some semblance of competitiveness this year. But from LA's perspective, they don't have 4mil in cap space to take on Chyrchun's contract. There needs to be some money going the other way.

Any of the other 2-5mil contracts on the Kings books significantly lessen the return Arizona would get, because they're all pretty effective NHL'ers. Kempe, Roy, Walker, Iafallo, and Arvidsson would be too much to add in that trade, without taking Grans or even the 1st rounder off the table. And I think Arizona wants the prospects/picks the most, not the current NHL'ers.

I guess you could argue Andreas Athanasiou. But 1) he's injured and 2) I'm not sure 2.7mil in cap is enough to make room for Chychrun. So unless that drastically changes...

That's why I think Maatta is the logical choice.

If this is done after the season is over, sure take out Maatta. He's only signed through this year, and comes off the King's books anyway.
csick, Mr_Gardoki et OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
20 déc. 2021 à 12 h 14

Turcotte OR Vilardi
Grans OR Faber
Maatta
1st 2022
2nd 2023

Do you consider Rutta a top pairing defenseman because he plays with Hedman? Just because you play on the top pair doesn't mean you're a top pairing defenseman.
20 déc. 2021 à 12 h 21
Quoting: villenash
Do you consider Rutta a top pairing defenseman because he plays with Hedman? Just because you play on the top pair doesn't mean you're a top pairing defenseman.

... that's interesting logic. If you play on the top-pair, you are by definition, a "top pairing defenseman". So I disagree completely.

If you had said just because you're on the top pair doesn't make you a likely Norris defenseman, then I'd agree. Anderson will never be a #1 defenseman. But teams need guys like Rutta and Anderson. They help steady out and give room for their partners to open up offensively. There cap hits aren't ever going to be outrageous, so you can build solid teams. Plus other benefits like the ability to provide 22+ minutes a night, PK a ton, and shut down other teams in crunch time.

I look back at the Cup winning years for the Kings. You know who the "top-pairing defenseman" were with Doughty? It wasn't Muzzin or Voynov. It was Scuderi and then it was Mitchell. That's who I liken Anderson to.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
20 déc. 2021 à 12 h 45
Modifié 20 déc. 2021 à 13 h 17
... that's interesting logic. If you play on the top-pair, you are by definition, a "top pairing defenseman". So I disagree completely.

If you had said just because you're on the top pair doesn't make you a likely Norris defenseman, then I'd agree. Anderson will never be a #1 defenseman. But teams need guys like Rutta and Anderson. They help steady out and give room for their partners to open up offensively. There cap hits aren't ever going to be outrageous, so you can build solid teams. Plus other benefits like the ability to provide 22+ minutes a night, PK a ton, and shut down other teams in crunch time.

I look back at the Cup winning years for the Kings. You know who the "top-pairing defenseman" were with Doughty? It wasn't Muzzin or Voynov. It was Scuderi and then it was Mitchell. That's who I liken Anderson to.

Neither Anderson nor Rutta are averaging 22+ minutes a night this year. And yeah, I wouldn't describe either Mitchell or Scuderi as top pairing guys during their tenure with the Kings -- again, just because you're playing on the top pair doesn't mean you should be described as a top-pairing defenseman.

Rutta gets the ice time of a 3rd pairing guy and Anderson that of a 2nd pairing guy. Anderson may be playing on the top pair with Doughty, but he's not getting the minutes of a top-pairing defenseman. And you don't have to be a Norris finalist to be a top pairing defenseman -- but Anderson is neither of those. And ice time isn't the only thing that goes into determining whether a guy is a top-pairing defenseman or not -- it's really more nuanced than that. But the minutes do have to be there.

Just to give an example from my team -- Fabbro is a young defenseman playing on the top pair with Josi averaging similar minutes to Anderson. But I would not call Fabbro a "top-pairing defenseman". I would call him a top 4 defenseman. And just because Ekholm is playing on the second pair, doesn't make him a "second pairing defenseman". NSH has two top pairing LHD in Josi and Ekholm, so Ekholm plays on the 2nd pair because of that. That's just depth.

If a team is paying for a "top-pairing defenseman" as you say, they are expecting a better player than Anderson (or Rutta or Fabbro). It's all semantics, but it feels a bit disingenuous to me to describe Anderson as a top-pairing defenseman. You may not see it that way and that's fine, but it's just the way I look at it.

edit: typo
20 déc. 2021 à 14 h 9
Once a Kings Fan Too
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 24,576
@Mr_Gardoki is right -- this isn't enough. Assuming, as put forward in the Team Explanation, that this trade happens after the season ends, swap NHL defenseman Sean Walker (RD) for Anderson (LD) for the reasons set forth by my esteemed colleague @PuckLuck_77. Then swap an excellent defense prospect like Brock Faber, Helge Grans or Jordan Spence for the expiring Olli Maata, as @csick suggests. THat's the minimum I would offer for Chychrun.
csick a aimé ceci.
20 déc. 2021 à 14 h 10
KFTW
Quoting: OldNYIfan
Mr_Gardoki is right -- this isn't enough. Assuming, as put forward in the Team Explanation, that this trade happens after the season ends, swap NHL defenseman Sean Walker (RD) for Anderson (LD) for the reasons set forth by my esteemed colleague PuckLuck_77. Then swap an excellent defense prospect like Brock Faber, Helge Grans or Jordan Spence for the expiring Olli Maata, as csick suggests. THat's the minimum I would offer for Chychrun.

It would be a great package tbh. Then you can also make a trade for another forward or sign someone in free agency
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
20 déc. 2021 à 14 h 32
Banni
Quoting: OldNYIfan
Mr_Gardoki is right -- this isn't enough. Assuming, as put forward in the Team Explanation, that this trade happens after the season ends, swap NHL defenseman Sean Walker (RD) for Anderson (LD) for the reasons set forth by my esteemed colleague PuckLuck_77. Then swap an excellent defense prospect like Brock Faber, Helge Grans or Jordan Spence for the expiring Olli Maata, as csick suggests. THat's the minimum I would offer for Chychrun.

I think because Chyc plays in AZ he flies under the radar and many people don't realize this is a future Norris finalist and they'd be getting him at a crazy discount for three years.
OldNYIfan et csick a aimé ceci.
20 déc. 2021 à 15 h 37
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 6,101
From LA's perspective, the most I would give up for Chychrun is a 1st, Turcotte, and Walker or Grundstrom. Otherwise I'd look elsewhere for defensive help.

I'm certainly not giving up the ludicrous hauls being thrown around in here.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage