Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2081 500 000 $79 669 783 $0 $0 $1 830 217 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
950 000 $950 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
UFA - 3
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
UFA - 4
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 3
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 4
Logo de Stars de Dallas
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 2
1 645 000 $1 645 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
C
UFA - 2
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
AD, AG
NTC
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
NTC
UFA - 3
1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
G
UFA - 1
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
0 $0 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
3 800 000 $3 800 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 3
894 167 $894 167 $
DG
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
8 déc. 2021 à 17 h 36
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,731
Stars are currently comfortably in a playoff spot
8 déc. 2021 à 17 h 37
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 7,372
there are gonna be a ton of D that are better than Chariot available for a 2nd. He is very bad
8 déc. 2021 à 17 h 39
Démarrer sujet
Ballards Curse
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 271
Quoting: SlevinKalevra
Stars are currently comfortably in a playoff spot

Lol they aren't currently in a playoff spot. But even if they are, they sure arent comfortable. Do you think the stars will make it over VGK and Ducks?
8 déc. 2021 à 17 h 40
Démarrer sujet
Ballards Curse
Quoting: JaredOfLondon
there are gonna be a ton of D that are better than Chariot available for a 2nd. He is very bad

Chiarot is a solid defensive dman, and the kinda partner that Muzzin would play well with as a shutdown role. Also, a good depth piece. I don't think Manson will be available so who else would be a better option?
8 déc. 2021 à 17 h 45
Marc Bergevin
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 181

that's because chariot isn't going for a 2nd my friend
8 déc. 2021 à 17 h 48
Quoting: hazard
Chiarot is a solid defensive dman, and the kinda partner that Muzzin would play well with as a shutdown role. Also, a good depth piece. I don't think Manson will be available so who else would be a better option?

no, he isnt even close to being a solid defenceman. He gets absolutly caved in as a shutdown defender, like 7th defender levels of bad. He cannot limit shots or chances, teams target him and get easy high danger attempts on him and he cant move the puck even as well as Dermott can. He's just bad, but because he' had carey price going bananas behind him and danault limiting cross ice passes and such and he cross checks a lot people think hes good. He most certainly is not.
Manson isnt very good either, but he's much better than chariot. Someone like Lybushkin, Stecher, Sanheim or Severson would be a much better target than either of those guys
8 déc. 2021 à 17 h 49
Quoting: MarcBergevin69
that's because chariot isn't going for a 2nd my friend

just because someone wants to over pay doesnt mean it's a good deal. Unless you think Forsberg is what it would cost to get Erat again
8 déc. 2021 à 17 h 50
Lol they aren't currently in a playoff spot. But even if they are, they sure arent comfortable. Do you think the stars will make it over VGK and Ducks?

Lol they were yesterday. Games in hand on Blues and Nash. Vegas and Anaheim are in the Pacific??? If we’re going to miss the playoffs I’d prefer we started losing now and get it over with so we don’t have to risk just barely missing and not getting assets for pending free agents. But as of right now I doubt the for sale sign is out. I’d hold off on the shade til your team makes it out of the first round of the playoffs
8 déc. 2021 à 18 h 10
I post sometimes
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,671
just because someone wants to over pay doesnt mean it's a good deal. Unless you think Forsberg is what it would cost to get Erat again

He would bring some much needed physicality during the playoffs - protect your goalie and eat up minutes.
8 déc. 2021 à 18 h 11
Quoting: MTLaveragefan
He would bring some much needed physicality during the playoffs - protect your goalie and eat up minutes.

no he wouldnt, he'd cross check some dudes and screen the goalie and cause a bunch of tipped shots and make the defence worse. And just because a player plays a lot of minutes that doesnt mean hes good. especially when he gets obliterated in them
8 déc. 2021 à 18 h 14
I post sometimes
no he wouldnt, he'd cross check some dudes and screen the goalie and cause a bunch of tipped shots and make the defence worse. And just because a player plays a lot of minutes that doesnt mean hes good. especially when he gets obliterated in them

tell that to Marner and Matthews' ribs. They sure got a lot of tipped shots off Chariot.
8 déc. 2021 à 18 h 16
tell that to Marner and Matthews' ribs. They sure got a lot of tipped shots off Chariot.

they did actually. lots of them in fact. Hell, Chariot tipped in like 3 goals on Price that series alone. Just because Price went full dominik Hasek behind him doesnt mean Chariot was good.
8 déc. 2021 à 18 h 17
I post sometimes
they did actually. lots of them in fact. Hell, Chariot tipped in like 3 goals on Price that series alone. Just because Price went full dominik Hasek behind him doesnt mean Chariot was good.

You get tipped shot when you block a lot of shot. We are clearly not watching the same games.
8 déc. 2021 à 18 h 22
You get tipped shot when you block a lot of shot. We are clearly not watching the same games.

he blocks a lot of shots because he stands in front of the net and doesnt limit chances or shots. blocking a lot of shots is a sign that you are bad at defending because the other team is mauling you
8 déc. 2021 à 18 h 49
Rejoint: nov. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 461
Habs don’t want dermott. 1st round pick or nothing for chiarot. Don’t come at me…it appears to be what he’s worth based on what the experts are saying.
BorisBagels211 a aimé ceci.
8 déc. 2021 à 18 h 57
Boris Bagel
Rejoint: oct. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 604
Make it a 1st and Habs consider
8 déc. 2021 à 19 h 4
Démarrer sujet
Ballards Curse
Quoting: SlevinKalevra
Lol they were yesterday. Games in hand on Blues and Nash. Vegas and Anaheim are in the Pacific??? If we’re going to miss the playoffs I’d prefer we started losing now and get it over with so we don’t have to risk just barely missing and not getting assets for pending free agents. But as of right now I doubt the for sale sign is out. I’d hold off on the shade til your team makes it out of the first round of the playoffs

If stars get into the playoffs, they are a wildcard team 100%. They arent making it over the Avs, Wild, and Blues. I also forgot to add the Jets to that wild card picture. Not sure why you think im trowing shade when its the truth. The stars are a fringe playoff team lol. Central is too deep and too good
8 déc. 2021 à 19 h 8
Démarrer sujet
Ballards Curse
Quoting: Lochness1202
Habs don’t want dermott. 1st round pick or nothing for chiarot. Don’t come at me…it appears to be what he’s worth based on what the experts are saying.

It's what the habs are asking, not what he's worth tho. Value is very inflated from his run last year and playing with Weber. Figured you guys would like a potential 2nd pairing dman and a 2nd rather then a late first
8 déc. 2021 à 19 h 8
Démarrer sujet
Ballards Curse
Quoting: BorisBagel
Make it a 1st and Habs consider

see above answer ^
8 déc. 2021 à 19 h 20
Rejoint: nov. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 461
It's what the habs are asking, not what he's worth tho. Value is very inflated from his run last year and playing with Weber. Figured you guys would like a potential 2nd pairing dman and a 2nd rather then a late first

I don’t see dermott as a potential 2nd pair D. He is what he is at this point…
As for the chiarot, yes it’s clearly inflated which has increased his value. GMs have said they would pay a 1st for him. He might not be worth it, but it seems like that’s what the habs could get for him.
9 déc. 2021 à 11 h 23
Evans truther
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,434

- Value's inflated because of scarcity and TDL not because of a single playoff run, he'll get a first rounder just like Savard, Goodrow and Coleman did.
- "Yeah but it's only Tampa that overpays for players"
- Ok well he'll get a first round pick just like Foligno, Zucker and Montour did.

Manson isnt very good either, but he's much better than chariot. Someone like Lybushkin, Stecher, Sanheim or Severson would be a much better target than either of those guys

I don't know where to start, your hatred toward Chiarot is blinding you to some degree, not saying he's the greatest but considering he could cost a team 1.75M$ as a rental that can play big minutes on the ice I don't really see how big of a downside there is.
- Manson won't hit the market, if things stay the course Anaheim will be in the hunt for a playoff spot and after missing the playoffs for back to back to back years they'll likely be buyers at the deadline if anything.
- Lyubushkin isn't much of a comparable as he's a ghost in the offensive zone whereas Chiarot can actually create something.
- Stecher as a comparable really? They don't play the same side (L to R), the same style (57 hits to 8) nor the same amount of minutes (23:23 to 14:28)
- If you think Sanheim hits the market after all of what the team spent on draft capital this last offseason you're nuts.
- Severson is maybe your only good guess.

Now take tea of something to calm yourself down it's only CapFriendly stop hating so much.
9 déc. 2021 à 12 h 20
Quoting: ColonelX
- Value's inflated because of scarcity and TDL not because of a single playoff run, he'll get a first rounder just like Savard, Goodrow and Coleman did.
- "Yeah but it's only Tampa that overpays for players"
- Ok well he'll get a first round pick just like Foligno, Zucker and Montour did.

I don't know where to start, your hatred toward Chiarot is blinding you to some degree, not saying he's the greatest but considering he could cost a team 1.75M$ as a rental that can play big minutes on the ice I don't really see how big of a downside there is.
- Manson won't hit the market, if things stay the course Anaheim will be in the hunt for a playoff spot and after missing the playoffs for back to back to back years they'll likely be buyers at the deadline if anything.
- Lyubushkin isn't much of a comparable as he's a ghost in the offensive zone whereas Chiarot can actually create something.
- Stecher as a comparable really? They don't play the same side (L to R), the same style (57 hits to 8) nor the same amount of minutes (23:23 to 14:28)
- If you think Sanheim hits the market after all of what the team spent on draft capital this last offseason you're nuts.
- Severson is maybe your only good guess.

Now take tea of something to calm yourself down it's only CapFriendly stop hating so much.

i dont know where to start with this pointing out a bad player is bad is "hatred". He's just not good. He does not defend well at all, either on the rush or the cycle. He is a liability in his own end and not good in transition. He's just bad, but people love him because he's been in front of some of the best goaltending in recent memory and he cross checks people.
Manson is better than chariot, but is similarly over valued for a physical game that doesnt translate to his actual defensive abilities. He was at least good at one point and remains serviceable if over valued at his worst.
Lyubishkin is actually a decent defender for where he plays in the line up and would be considerably cheaper to get, the leafs dont need offence from the D so while he isnt going to score, he at least will do as advertised.
Stecher is also an ok bottom pairing guy and would be dirt cheap to get so he'd be decent cheap depth, where chariot would be neither cheap nor decent.
Why wouldnt Sanhiem be available because of draft capital? He's on a bad team that is selling, everyone is probably available, and throwing 1sts and prospects at him is much better than Chariot
Also, aside LOL for thinking icetime matters when you're awful in it.
The tea was delicious, maybe you should sip on one instead of getting angry that people are aware how terrible chariot is
9 déc. 2021 à 21 h 7
Boris Bagel
Rejoint: oct. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 604
see above answer ^

Dermot more of a 3rd pairing
Habs will land a 1st near deadline, overpayment or not
10 déc. 2021 à 12 h 23
If stars get into the playoffs, they are a wildcard team 100%. They arent making it over the Avs, Wild, and Blues. I also forgot to add the Jets to that wild card picture. Not sure why you think im trowing shade when its the truth. The stars are a fringe playoff team lol. Central is too deep and too good

I guess I just took it the wrong way. That’s fair. Especially since we flushed those two games in hand. Lol. I see a lot of flaws in the central tho. Peg finally put a D core together just in time to be too late for Wheeler. StL is inconsistent. Minny and Rado have a lot of firepower but might struggle against more structured teams in the playoffs. Teams like that usually make it til they hit a hot goalie, then they lack the ability to grind through. Stars are a one line team, no arguing against that. But our guys have shown up when it matters in the playoffs. I do think Rads is done. Segs can’t skate any more and only scores on bounces off his body at this point. Our head coach should be an assistant coach. So on. So I’m fully on board with a rebuild around Miro, Hintz, JRob etc but part of me is still holding on and wants to see this core get one more playoff shot. Benn isn’t what he used to be, but he’s still a warrior

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage