SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

What in the world is Boesers trade value

Créé par: Butlrr
Publié: 6 déc. 2021 à 13 h 16
Plafond salarial: 81 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 144/200 (72%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a rempli les différents critères exigés par le registraire central de la LNH.

Logo de Wild du MinnesotaWild du Minnesota

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Rask, VictorWild du MinnesotaLNH-2 880 000 $111---0000--
Rossi, MarcoExempté du ballottageWild du MinnesotaMineures-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Wild du MinnesotaMIN)---010------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Boeser, BrockCanucks de VancouverLNH50%2 115 000 $111---0000--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial2 287 056 $2344623612
Variation765 000 $0-1-10-10
Final3 052 056 $ (↑)2343 (↓)61 (↓)35 (↓)12000

Logo de Canucks de VancouverCanucks de Vancouver

La transaction a eu lieu alors que la LTIR est utilisée
Allègement provenant de la liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR): 6 112 500 $
Portion de la LTIR utilisée avant la transaction: 3 637 500 $
DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Boeser, BrockCanucks de VancouverLNH50%2 937 500 $111---0000--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Rask, VictorWild du MinnesotaLNH-4 000 000 $111---0000--
Rossi, MarcoExempté du ballottageWild du MinnesotaMineures-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Wild du MinnesotaMIN)---010------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial2 475 000 $2246663511
Variation-1 062 500 $011010
Final1 412 500 $ (↓)2247 (↑)67 (↑)36 (↑)11000
6 déc. 2021 à 13 h 55
Banni
Rejoint: oct. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 449
Minnesota doesn't want boeser! Minnesota doesn't need winger! In what world do you actually believe Minnesota is going to trade a Top c prospect much less a 2nd round pick for a player they don't need. Thus boeser to Minnesota proposal and the beyond overvaluing of him and several other Canucks players need to stop. Again no way, no how. Minnesota has zero interest in boeser
6 déc. 2021 à 14 h 21
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 255
I think the only way they are trading for Boeser is if a winger is going the other way, and it would not involve Fiala I don't think. At this point, Boeser = Fiala in value - no reason for them to make that kind of trade when the team is doing well and the Wild at least have another year of control with Fiala versus Boeser being a UFA next summer.

Later in the season, if Guerin feels they need it, they will trade for a JT Miller, Tomas Hertl, or Joe Pavelski - depending on the statuses of the teams each are on. Stars are suddenly hot, Sharks are not backing down yet, and who knows maybe Boudreau pulls a rabbit of the hat with Vancouver like he did with Anaheim a few years back.
RazWild a aimé ceci.
6 déc. 2021 à 14 h 59
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,780
His value is less than that
Butlrr a aimé ceci.
6 déc. 2021 à 16 h 12
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,239
Definitely not that. Aim lower. Like, a lot lower...
RazWild a aimé ceci.
6 déc. 2021 à 18 h 55
Banni
Rejoint: sept. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,630
Quoting: Rhea
His value is less than that

Boeser is worth at least as much as Fiala, he has a more credible track record than Fiala
IjustNEEDaTROYgamble et Hobo a aimé ceci.
6 déc. 2021 à 19 h 50
Mentions "j'aime": 1,780
Quoting: Knuckl3s
Boeser is worth at least as much as Fiala, he has a more credible track record than Fiala

We're not discussing Fiala here though.
6 déc. 2021 à 22 h 19
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 12
Quoting: CAPDumba
Minnesota doesn't want boeser! Minnesota doesn't need winger! In what world do you actually believe Minnesota is going to trade a Top c prospect much less a 2nd round pick for a player they don't need. Thus boeser to Minnesota proposal and the beyond overvaluing of him and several other Canucks players need to stop. Again no way, no how. Minnesota has zero interest in boeser

So I’ll put you down as “maybe”?
IjustNEEDaTROYgamble, NoVaSpartan, Hobo and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
7 déc. 2021 à 0 h 34
Lets go Canucklehea
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 209
Quoting: Butlrr

CAPDumba seems to be the DA from the state of hockey on any trades involving the Wild he has to argue how “his players” are so much better then player X and then has a temper tantrum when people don’t agree lol
7 déc. 2021 à 2 h 4
Banni
Rejoint: sept. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,630
Quoting: Rhea
We're not discussing Fiala here though.

We might be real soon though
7 déc. 2021 à 5 h 30
Banni
Rejoint: oct. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 449

No
8 déc. 2021 à 13 h 50
Mentions "j'aime": 3,118
Quoting: Knuckl3s

Doesn't mean you're getting Rossi out of the trade. Rossi isn't getting moved unless Pettersson is coming back. Anything less, and he's off the table.
8 déc. 2021 à 15 h 6
Sir
Rejoint: janv. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 351
Quoting: RazWild
Doesn't mean you're getting Rossi out of the trade. Rossi isn't getting moved unless Pettersson is coming back. Anything less, and he's off the table.

This is a joke right? I mean people can be upset about the above offer the guy made, but thinking you are getting Pettersson for Rossi is like Homer Simpson talking to Lisa bout Magic Land. 2.5 year age gap and one has proven himself thus far with 166pts in 19gp and the other hasn't even played a game in the NHL. Why don't you just add McDavid to that trade list for Rossi
8 déc. 2021 à 15 h 23
Mentions "j'aime": 3,118
Quoting: Hobo
This is a joke right? I mean people can be upset about the above offer the guy made, but thinking you are getting Pettersson for Rossi is like Homer Simpson talking to Lisa bout Magic Land. 2.5 year age gap and one has proven himself thus far with 166pts in 19gp and the other hasn't even played a game in the NHL. Why don't you just add McDavid to that trade list for Rossi

Seriously? Did you actually think I meant 1v1 wise guy. Of course not. That should've been obvious.

My POINT, is that Rossi will only be moved if the expectation is that Pettersson is coming back the other way. If he's not, than Rossi is untouchable. If Pettersson was moved in a trade, obviously Minnesota adds.

Jesus.
8 déc. 2021 à 20 h 47
Sir
Rejoint: janv. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 351
Quoting: RazWild
Seriously? Did you actually think I meant 1v1 wise guy. Of course not. That should've been obvious.

My POINT, is that Rossi will only be moved if the expectation is that Pettersson is coming back the other way. If he's not, than Rossi is untouchable. If Pettersson was moved in a trade, obviously Minnesota adds.

Jesus.

Touchy much? I don't know what you are thinking. I can only see what you typed. Either way add what you want, to even think Rossi would be the key with some adds to land Pettersson is still pretty silly.

"Jesus" - yes my son?
IjustNEEDaTROYgamble a aimé ceci.
8 déc. 2021 à 21 h 29
Lets go Canucklehea
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 209
the guy goes off on everyone who makes a trade involving the Wild like he thinks these message boards are actually real NHL trades instead of fans just having fun
A real bad case of Homerism if I've ever seen one lol
Hobo a aimé ceci.
8 déc. 2021 à 22 h 22
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 12
Good to know he’s untouchable - I can avoid posting my “Rossi for four Vancouver firsts” and “Rossi for Hughes Horvat and Hoglander” proposals.

Honestly, the main reason I posted this is because I’m not yet convinced Guerin knows what he wants to do with his roster. Looking at key guys like Spurgeon I wonder how much he’s looking to build around mid-twenties to early thirties players.

Do the Minny fans here feel confident Bill’s got this?
Hobo et UncleChucker a aimé ceci.
9 déc. 2021 à 13 h 58
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 17
Good to know he’s untouchable - I can avoid posting my “Rossi for four Vancouver firsts” and “Rossi for Hughes Horvat and Hoglander” proposals.

Honestly, the main reason I posted this is because I’m not yet convinced Guerin knows what he wants to do with his roster. Looking at key guys like Spurgeon I wonder how much he’s looking to build around mid-twenties to early thirties players.

Do the Minny fans here feel confident Bill’s got this?

Billy has a plan. Buying out Suter and Parise was a big move with even bigger cap implications. There had to have been a fairly clear plan in place. One would assume that he had to 'sell' that plan to ownership. I don't speak for Craig Leipold but... it would take one hell of a 'plan' to convince me that paying a couple guys millions of dollars 'to stop playing for me' was a good idea.

And I wouldn't call Rossi "untouchable". The Edmonton Oilers set the precedent that absolutely nobody is "untouchable" on August 9th, 1988.

It is just that the asking price for Rossi would be really high, and rightfully so.

In general, this forum tends to overvalue guys like Pettersson and undervalue guys like Rossi. That has nothing to do with talent. I just think the 'business end' of the NHL is overlooked. To be clear - I still think Pettersson nets a greater return than Rossi in a trade (obviously). I just think the return for Elias would be lower than people expect while the return for Marco would be higher than people expect.

Pettersson is an elite C for sure. But he also carries the "elite" $7.3M price tag for the next few years. Trade value decreases as AAV increases regardless of talent. If VAN wants future assets for him, they would need to find a trade partner that has BOTH cap space now AND plenty of future assets (aka "rebuilding" teams). That's a pretty limited market. Limited market = less value. That's just the reality of it.

On the other hand - Rossi is showing every indication that he could be an elite C in the NHL in the near future. He might be in the AHL but make no mistake, this kid is NHL ready. His ELC is also slide-eligible. So a team could potentially have a young, elite C at 894k for three full seasons starting next year. That's huge in a league where GMs are looking at "production per cap dollar". Sure, there's a chance he doesn't work out but, at 894k, its not like his contract would be leaving a 'hole' in the salary cap. The team could just move on. The potential reward far outweighs any risk.

There is not a team in the league that wouldn't be interested in Rossi (or a player like him). If GMBG were to put out the word that 'Rossi is on the trade block', he would get 31 phone calls from other GMs asking about the price before the end of the day. I'm not sure the same could be said for Pettersson ONLY due to the 7.3M cap hit over the next few years.

That said, a contract like Rossi's is ESPECIALLY valuable to the Wild given their cap situation. I think this would push the asking price from "high" to "unreasonable". For that reason, I don't think he moves.
RazWild et Butlrr a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage