SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

D for EDM CRW for OTT

Créé par: sensibleguy
Publié: 4 déc. 2021 à 13 h 23
Plafond salarial: 81 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 146/200 (73%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a rempli les différents critères exigés par le registraire central de la LNH.

Logo de Oilers d'EdmontonOilers d'Edmonton

La transaction a eu lieu alors que la LTIR est utilisée
Allègement provenant de la liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR): 8 652 000 $
Portion de la LTIR utilisée avant la transaction: 8 394 500 $
DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Turris, KyleOilers d'EdmontonLNH-1 650 000 $111---0000--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Mete, VictorSénateurs d'OttawaLNH-1 200 000 $111---0000--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial257 500 $2343583611
Variation450 000 $000000
Final707 500 $ (↑)2343583611000

Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaSénateurs d'Ottawa

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Mete, VictorSénateurs d'OttawaLNH-876 000 $111---0000--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Turris, KyleOilers d'EdmontonLNH-1 204 500 $111---0000--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial11 281 262 $2246653914
Variation-328 500 $000000
Final10 952 762 $ (↓)2246653914000
4 déc. 2021 à 13 h 28
Serf
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,461
I watched the Nov 24th game, and Turris still skase well, forechecks hard, and is fine along the boards. Ottawa could use a right shot forward, and since Turris isn't too bad on faceoffs, and Ottawa doesn't have options for a right shot faceoff guy, he could help there as well.

EDM could use another D with all their injuries, and Mete can play both sides. He's not great, but neither is Turris.
4 déc. 2021 à 14 h 36
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,727
Quoting: sensibleguy
I watched the Nov 24th game, and Turris still skase well, forechecks hard, and is fine along the boards. Ottawa could use a right shot forward, and since Turris isn't too bad on faceoffs, and Ottawa doesn't have options for a right shot faceoff guy, he could help there as well.

EDM could use another D with all their injuries, and Mete can play both sides. He's not great, but neither is Turris.

You're better off with Mete over Turris. This year is lost and Mete at least has some upside that can be traded down the road for a better possible return, or best case scenario solidify himself in OTT's top 6.
4 déc. 2021 à 14 h 50
Démarrer sujet
Serf
Quoting: Dutchies
You're better off with Mete over Turris. This year is lost and Mete at least has some upside that can be traded down the road for a better possible return, or best case scenario solidify himself in OTT's top 6.

Neither would be a part of the future, but the Sens need to win some games, and the small contribution Turris makes will help more than the small contribution Mete makes.
4 déc. 2021 à 15 h 58
Neither would be a part of the future, but the Sens need to win some games, and the small contribution Turris makes will help more than the small contribution Mete makes.

The Sens will start winning games, they just have too much young talent to not evolve. But patience with Mete will be a better play for the team. I know he didn't cost them anything to get, but it was a smart waiver chance to take, and throwing it away early on a guy who's not going to add to playoff success is a mistake IMO.

The bigger issue is fixing the goalie situation. Buying out Murray at the end of the season won't hurt them too much capwise, and then they can make a smart play in free agency or go via the trade route.
4 déc. 2021 à 18 h 38
Démarrer sujet
Serf
The Sens will start winning games, they just have too much young talent to not evolve. But patience with Mete will be a better play for the team. I know he didn't cost them anything to get, but it was a smart waiver chance to take, and throwing it away early on a guy who's not going to add to playoff success is a mistake IMO.

The bigger issue is fixing the goalie situation. Buying out Murray at the end of the season won't hurt them too much capwise, and then they can make a smart play in free agency or go via the trade route.

Mete was a good waiver pickup because it allowed the Sens to trade another defenceman at the last TDL. The problem is, he has no future here, and if he can help EDM, while getting Ottawa a bandaid forward, it's worth it.
4 déc. 2021 à 19 h 26
Mete was a good waiver pickup because it allowed the Sens to trade another defenceman at the last TDL. The problem is, he has no future here, and if he can help EDM, while getting Ottawa a bandaid forward, it's worth it.

If you feel that way you should be getting a pick along with Turris.
4 déc. 2021 à 20 h 7
Démarrer sujet
Serf
If you feel that way you should be getting a pick along with Turris.

I don't know what you misread to think that, but it really doesn't matter because haggling over value takes away from the main point, the player swap. Include a pick, don't include one, I wouldn't care either way.

Cheers
4 déc. 2021 à 20 h 15
I don't know what you misread to think that, but it really doesn't matter because haggling over value takes away from the main point, the player swap. Include a pick, don't include one, I wouldn't care either way.

Cheers

Sens are in a position right now where every move they make has to have a benefit for their future. This move doesn't without a pick IMO. That's all I'm saying. Dorian has done a great job so far, and I thought they'd make a jump this year. Didn't happen, but making a move to help with this year isn't a good idea. I know it's frustrating as a fan, but trust the process. It's gonna be successful at the end of the day.
4 déc. 2021 à 22 h 18
Démarrer sujet
Serf
Sens are in a position right now where every move they make has to have a benefit for their future. This move doesn't without a pick IMO. That's all I'm saying. Dorian has done a great job so far, and I thought they'd make a jump this year. Didn't happen, but making a move to help with this year isn't a good idea. I know it's frustrating as a fan, but trust the process. It's gonna be successful at the end of the day.

I already said before, if you want to include a pick, go ahead, i don't care. Why are you still responding?

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage