SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Tradez

Créé par: Dom9727
Publié: 4 déc. 2021 à 4 h 12
Plafond salarial: 82 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 146/200 (73%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a rempli les différents critères exigés par le registraire central de la LNH.

Logo de Avalanche du ColoradoAvalanche du Colorado

La transaction a eu lieu alors que la LTIR est utilisée
Allègement provenant de la liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR): 2 750 000 $
Portion de la LTIR utilisée avant la transaction: 1 139 166 $
DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Kuemper, DarcyAvalanche du ColoradoLNH-3 500 000 $111-------00
Girard, SamuelAvalanche du ColoradoLNH-5 000 000 $111---0000--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Wideman, ChrisCanadiens de MontréalLNH-750 000 $111---0000--
Price, CareyCanadiens de MontréalLNH25%7 875 000 $111-------00
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial1 610 834 $2245593610
Variation-125 000 $000000
Final1 485 834 $ (↓)2245593610000

Logo de Canadiens de MontréalCanadiens de Montréal

La transaction a eu lieu alors que la LTIR est utilisée
Allègement provenant de la liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR): 21 757 143 $
Portion de la LTIR utilisée avant la transaction: 10 634 167 $
DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Wideman, ChrisCanadiens de MontréalLNH-750 000 $111---0000--
Price, CareyCanadiens de MontréalLNH25%7 875 000 $111-------00
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Kuemper, DarcyAvalanche du ColoradoLNH-3 500 000 $111-------00
Girard, SamuelAvalanche du ColoradoLNH-5 000 000 $111---0000--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial11 122 976 $2347714714
Variation125 000 $000000
Final11 247 976 $ (↑)2347714714000
4 déc. 2021 à 15 h 54
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,733
Unfortunately I just can't see this. Girard is a top 4 D man on any team in the league, top 2 on half the teams. Kuemper is still a pretty good goalie, his cap hit is reasonable and he's only signed for this year.
Carey Price is a legend, don't get me wrong. And it would be a pretty cool story for him to follow Roy to the Avalanche to win a cup. But the contract, term and his health all questionable value (even with retention), and only a 6/7 Dman added to the trade, I can't see COL pulling the trigger.
4 déc. 2021 à 20 h 44
Rejoint: déc. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 282
Quoting: Dutchies
Unfortunately I just can't see this. Girard is a top 4 D man on any team in the league, top 2 on half the teams. Kuemper is still a pretty good goalie, his cap hit is reasonable and he's only signed for this year.
Carey Price is a legend, don't get me wrong. And it would be a pretty cool story for him to follow Roy to the Avalanche to win a cup. But the contract, term and his health all questionable value (even with retention), and only a 6/7 Dman added to the trade, I can't see COL pulling the trigger.

You might be right. The way Lebrun reports it though makes it seem like if Mtl makes Price available that Colorado and Edmonton would have serious interest. He makes it seem like Price especially with $ retained would have positive value not negative value. As far as the return I posted Girard would need to be involved to make the money work long term. Both have 4 years left and after the retention the difference between the two would be 2.87 mill. Considering Colorado without Price would have to use that 2.87 mill on a goalie anyway the cap matches up. But also Girard becomes expendable with the emergence of Byram. And I would also say people overrate Girard to an extent. He’s a great offensive Dman, but he has shown struggles in the playoffs. I also don’t think he would ever be a top 2 D on a contender. I view him more as a #3 D. But you could be right that if this were the frame work of a deal the Habs would have to add assets to move Price. It’s tough to tell what teams truly think of him. On one hand he has struggled in the regular season, but we can look at his mental state with substance abuse as the potential reason so if he comes back and shows he’s back to himself that would make a huge difference in his value. But if that doesn’t happen what is his value to a team that’s trying to win a cup? A great team can survive with a average goalie in the regular season, Price might be the most guaranteed route to a cup in the playoffs for a team like Colorado and that is the ultimate goal. Even before the long term outlook of the cap. The window doesn’t stay open forever and GM’s/presidents don’t have their job forever. I will say though that the Oilers with Holland as GM seem like a team more likely to do this if they can somehow make it work under the cap.
4 déc. 2021 à 21 h 25
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,733
Quoting: Dom1422
You might be right. The way Lebrun reports it though makes it seem like if Mtl makes Price available that Colorado and Edmonton would have serious interest. He makes it seem like Price especially with $ retained would have positive value not negative value. As far as the return I posted Girard would need to be involved to make the money work long term. Both have 4 years left and after the retention the difference between the two would be 2.87 mill. Considering Colorado without Price would have to use that 2.87 mill on a goalie anyway the cap matches up. But also Girard becomes expendable with the emergence of Byram. And I would also say people overrate Girard to an extent. He’s a great offensive Dman, but he has shown struggles in the playoffs. I also don’t think he would ever be a top 2 D on a contender. I view him more as a #3 D. But you could be right that if this were the frame work of a deal the Habs would have to add assets to move Price. It’s tough to tell what teams truly think of him. On one hand he has struggled in the regular season, but we can look at his mental state with substance abuse as the potential reason so if he comes back and shows he’s back to himself that would make a huge difference in his value. But if that doesn’t happen what is his value to a team that’s trying to win a cup? A great team can survive with a average goalie in the regular season, Price might be the most guaranteed route to a cup in the playoffs for a team like Colorado and that is the ultimate goal. Even before the long term outlook of the cap. The window doesn’t stay open forever and GM’s/presidents don’t have their job forever. I will say though that the Oilers with Holland as GM seem like a team more likely to do this if they can somehow make it work under the cap.

See how nice it is when we get along? LOL

I agree, both EDM and COL need a 1A. In ordr for it to work for COL, they need a 1B to cover regular seasons games. And Byrum makes Girard expendable most definitely. I thin that was expected by COL as early as last year (as long as Byrum can stay healthy). Girard is definitely overrated in his own end.

The base of this deal is definitely a starting point, just needs some tweaking
Dom1422 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage