Who won the trade?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

2 déc. 2021 à 14 h 0
Trade confirmed: Buffalo Sabres - Chicago Blackhawks
Détails de la transaction
Les Sabres de Buffalo font l’acquisition de:
Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
Malcolm Subban · 0 $850 000 $950 000 $ (LAH/JR)
Somme: 0 $850 000 $950 000 $
Variation: 0 $
Variation: +850 000 $
Variation: +950 000 $
Les Blackhawks de Chicago font l’acquisition de:
Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago
Considérations futures
Somme: 0 $0 $0 $
Variation: 0 $
Variation: -850 000 $
Variation: -950 000 $
2 déc. 2021 à 14 h 5
Tintin over 1122
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 10,165
Great trade. Also I believe there is a circle for goalies between the knights, sabres and hawks. Example Robin and now Malcom
2 déc. 2021 à 14 h 6
exo2769
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 9,572
I'm happy for both sides
2 déc. 2021 à 14 h 6
Bo Horvat enjoyer
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,932
Cool but how does this affect the Leafs?
exo2769, A_Habs_fan, AMBA2007 and 11 others a aimé ceci.
2 déc. 2021 à 14 h 7
v5 CBJ GM
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 8,548
this is gonna change the whole franchise
oilersfan150 a aimé ceci.
2 déc. 2021 à 14 h 8
Daws is underrated
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 636
Sabres for the cup, subban for the vezina
oilersfan150, weirfanno1, capfriendlyaccount and 2 others a aimé ceci.
2 déc. 2021 à 14 h 13
Craig Laughlin Fan
Rejoint: nov. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 5,707
Subban wins as he gets away from the atomic crater known as the Blackhawks organization.
capsfan2121 a aimé ceci.
2 déc. 2021 à 14 h 22
torontos finest
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,169
Quoting: AndrewLadd

Subban was originally acquired by the Blackhawks through a previous trade, which saw Robin Lehner being traded from Chicago to Vegas, in exchange for the aforementioned Subban, a 2020 second round pick (which was used by Chicago to select goaltender Drew Commesso), and Stanislav Demin, a left wing prospect currently playing for the University of Massachusetts in NCAA.

Toronto's role in this trade was acquiring Lehner from Chicago with his contract 50% retained, and subsequently trading him to Vegas at 50% retained, allowing Vegas to have the player on their roster for only 25% of his original cap hit. Toronto also sent right wing prospect Martins Dzierkals to Vegas, who is currently playing for HC Plzen in Czech Extraliga. For Toronto's retention, Vegas sent them a 2025 5th round pick.

Toronto would later use this pick in a trade with the Florida Panthers, wherein they traded it, along with a 2020 7th pick, to acquire Florida's 5th round pick to draft forward Dmitri Ovchinnikov, who currently splits games between the KHL and MHL in Russia. Florida would use the 5th round pick they received to draft defenseman Kasper Puutio, currently in Liiga. Florida used the 7th round pick they received to draft goaltender Devon Levi, who currently plays in NCAA and has been notable for his performance in the 2020 World Juniors, wherein he won gold with Canada.

Devon Levi is currently with Sabre, as he was apart of a trade which saw him and a conditional 2022 1st round pick being traded to Buffalo by Florida, in exchange for forward Sam Reinhart.

Malcolm Subban will likely be the Buffalo Sabres backup for the foreseeable future, as Aaron Dell has proved ineffective for the role with Craig Anderson unavailable and Dustin Tokarski retaining the starter position. As Toronto is currently higher in the standings than Buffalo, it is unlikely Subban will see game time against the Maple Leafs, unless circumstances closer to the dates of their upcoming games (the next closest being March 2nd), render other goaltending options unavailable, or his performance whilst on the Sabres deems him a suitable starter for the game.

In short, you asked.
capsfan2121, A_Habs_fan, AMBA2007 and 23 others a aimé ceci.
2 déc. 2021 à 14 h 41
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 17,291
Quoting: mondo
Subban was originally acquired by the Blackhawks through a previous trade, which saw Robin Lehner being traded from Chicago to Vegas, in exchange for the aforementioned Subban, a 2020 second round pick (which was used by Chicago to select goaltender Drew Commesso), and Stanislav Demin, a left wing prospect currently playing for the University of Massachusetts in NCAA.

Toronto's role in this trade was acquiring Lehner from Chicago with his contract 50% retained, and subsequently trading him to Vegas at 50% retained, allowing Vegas to have the player on their roster for only 25% of his original cap hit. Toronto also sent right wing prospect Martins Dzierkals to Vegas, who is currently playing for HC Plzen in Czech Extraliga. For Toronto's retention, Vegas sent them a 2025 5th round pick.

Toronto would later use this pick in a trade with the Florida Panthers, wherein they traded it, along with a 2020 7th pick, to acquire Florida's 5th round pick to draft forward Dmitri Ovchinnikov, who currently splits games between the KHL and MHL in Russia. Florida would use the 5th round pick they received to draft defenseman Kasper Puutio, currently in Liiga. Florida used the 7th round pick they received to draft goaltender Devon Levi, who currently plays in NCAA and has been notable for his performance in the 2020 World Juniors, wherein he won gold with Canada.

Devon Levi is currently with Sabre, as he was apart of a trade which saw him and a conditional 2022 1st round pick being traded to Buffalo by Florida, in exchange for forward Sam Reinhart.

Malcolm Subban will likely be the Buffalo Sabres backup for the foreseeable future, as Aaron Dell has proved ineffective for the role with Craig Anderson unavailable and Dustin Tokarski retaining the starter position. As Toronto is currently higher in the standings than Buffalo, it is unlikely Subban will see game time against the Maple Leafs, unless circumstances closer to the dates of their upcoming games (the next closest being March 2nd), render other goaltending options unavailable, or his performance whilst on the Sabres deems him a suitable starter for the game.

In short, you asked.

Lmao
AMBA2007, weirfanno1, capsfan2121 and 4 others a aimé ceci.
2 déc. 2021 à 14 h 54
sensonfire
Rejoint: févr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,380
Future considerations.

AKA Diddly Squat

Buffalo Wins.
capsfan2121 et gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
2 déc. 2021 à 14 h 55
IamAlwaysRight
Rejoint: sept. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,321

In short, you asked.

This made my lunch break lol
weirfanno1, capsfan2121, Saskleaf and 4 others a aimé ceci.
2 déc. 2021 à 15 h 3
cautious optimism
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 5,753
Future Considerations can't keep a team longer than 5 minutes, it seems. A real shame: a player of his talents would be of great use to a team that understands his worth.
capsfan2121, A_Habs_fan et Roysboy72 a aimé ceci.
2 déc. 2021 à 15 h 4
Bo Horvat enjoyer
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,932

In short, you asked.

I wish I had that kind of free time
weirfanno1, KSIxSKULLS, capsfan2121 and 7 others a aimé ceci.
2 déc. 2021 à 15 h 19
Rejoint: févr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 115

They play in the same division. So if Subban turn into a Vezina trophy caliber (wink wink) they may detrone the Leafs in the division (again wink wink) and then another first round exit.
capsfan2121 a aimé ceci.
2 déc. 2021 à 15 h 25
torontos finest
Mentions "j'aime": 11,169
I wish I had that kind of free time

sorry for being cursed with knowledge
capsfan2121, LeafsForLife, capfriendlyaccount and 2 others a aimé ceci.
2 déc. 2021 à 15 h 27
Rejoint: sept. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 715
Quoting: NoVaSpartan
Subban wins as he gets away from the atomic crater known as the Blackhawks organization.

Hey guys, I need some help carrying out these 6 Stanley Cups I found at the bottom of this atomic crater.
capsfan2121, oilersguy et Willwin9 a aimé ceci.
2 déc. 2021 à 15 h 31
WentWughes
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 10,231
I'd rather the contract spot

Chicago wins
Aussie_Blackhawk a aimé ceci.
2 déc. 2021 à 15 h 37
Hakuna Matata
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 20,724
Man this Future Considerations guy has gotten popular these days.
sensonfire, Willwin9 et thatsFunny_ a aimé ceci.
2 déc. 2021 à 15 h 43
Craig Laughlin Fan
Rejoint: nov. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 5,707
Quoting: HiddenValley
Hey guys, I need some help carrying out these 6 Stanley Cups I found at the bottom of this atomic crater.

Hey, enjoy those cups, but I wouldn’t want to be in an organization trying to recover from the last few months events.
2 déc. 2021 à 15 h 46
Tintin over 1122
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 10,165
Hey, enjoy those cups, but I wouldn’t want to be in an organization trying to recover from the last few months events.

Nice burn
2 déc. 2021 à 15 h 53
sen krak fan
Mentions "j'aime": 1,516
This seems okay.
capsfan2121 a aimé ceci.
2 déc. 2021 à 16 h 31
Nah.
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 4,176

They already cancelled the Hossa celebration event. I have to imagine every official mention/ celebration of the Quenneville era cups is going to be...uncomfortable.

At least they got the 1934 cup.
capsfan2121 et A_Habs_fan a aimé ceci.
2 déc. 2021 à 17 h 58
Lifelong Leafs Fan
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 185
"Future Considerations" seems to be well-known and wanted. You'd have to be if you were in each of the last 4 trades. Lol
capsfan2121 et A_Habs_fan a aimé ceci.
2 déc. 2021 à 19 h 10
I make typos
Mentions "j'aime": 4,991
I don't understand they couldn't get at least like a 6th for him
capsfan2121 et Jco5ta5 a aimé ceci.
3 déc. 2021 à 6 h 51
Hawks Fan
Mentions "j'aime": 1,594
Do we ever find out who and what the future considerations are? Like does the GM just call up the other GM and is like “I’m calling in a favor. I’m gonna need that 7th round pick.”
Willwin9 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage