Équipe: 2021-22 Sharks de San Jose
Date de création initiale: 30 nov. 2021
Publié: 30 nov. 2021
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Transactions
SJS
  1. DeBrusk, Jake
Détails additionnels:
Bruins get a solid top 9 prospect and 3rd. They have a really strong leadership group and are no stranger to huge personalities.
BOS
  1. Kane, Evander (3 500 000 $ retained)
  2. Leonard, John
  3. Choix de 3e ronde en 2023 (SJS)
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de SJS
Logo de SJS
Logo de SJS
Logo de BUF
Logo de SJS
Logo de SJS
Logo de ARI
Logo de MIN
Logo de SJS
Logo de SJS
Logo de SJS
Logo de SJS
Logo de SJS
Logo de SJS
Logo de SJS
Logo de SJS
Logo de SJS
Logo de SJS
Logo de SJS
Logo de SJS
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $70 804 167 $0 $460 000 $10 695 833 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Sharks de San Jose
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 6
Logo de Bruins de Boston
3 675 000 $3 675 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
1 025 000 $1 025 000 $
C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
1 550 000 $1 550 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
500 000 $500 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
842 500 $842 500 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
C
RFA - 2
4 725 000 $4 725 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance212 500 $$212K)
DG
UFA - 1
5 280 000 $5 280 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 4
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
725 000 $725 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
10 000 000 $10 000 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 6
2 175 000 $2 175 000 $
G
UFA - 2
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 3
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
DG/DD
NMC
UFA - 5
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
842 500 $842 500 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
C
RFA - 2
796 667 $796 667 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
850 000 $850 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
850 833 $850 833 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
DG
RFA - 3

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
30 nov. 2021 à 1 h 42
Dekesaladekes
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,025
as much as i like kanes style of play and skill i think he has a little to much baggage. yes bergy and marchy and pasta and mcavoy could probably straighten him out bruins need to focus more on winning rather then babysitting. we can have bergy bunking up with kane just to make sure he isn't off sneaking out and gambling and causing all other kinds of mischief. if he agrees to go to rehab or counselling or something aswell as being mentored by bergy to better a person then sure id take him but bad habits die hard. telling kane to straighten himself out is like telling a smoker of 60 years to just quit
AllJonedOut a aimé ceci.
30 nov. 2021 à 1 h 55
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 4,542
Quoting: Dekes
as much as i like kanes style of play and skill i think he has a little to much baggage. yes bergy and marchy and pasta and mcavoy could probably straighten him out bruins need to focus more on winning rather then babysitting. we can have bergy bunking up with kane just to make sure he isn't off sneaking out and gambling and causing all other kinds of mischief. if he agrees to go to rehab or counselling or something aswell as being mentored by bergy to better a person then sure id take him but bad habits die hard. telling kane to straighten himself out is like telling a smoker of 60 years to just quit

i think a lot of Kane’s off ice issues stem from his marriage. lots of claims were bull his ex wife spread to screw him over because he was a bad husband. divorce done, he is in counseling for his gambling and he would be happier with a change of scenery. this might work with the elite leadership in boston!
AllJonedOut a aimé ceci.
30 nov. 2021 à 1 h 59
few tweaks to the lineup.
Barabanov has more offensive talent so put him on the 2nd line.
3rd line balcers Bonino Labanc
4th cogliano Weatherby Nieto
Gregor has looked good but give him a little more time in the AHL bring him up next year.
or make him the healthy scratch and play him here and there or when injury strikes.
30 nov. 2021 à 2 h 14
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 3,156
If i were the Bruins,
I’d do Kane (with half retained) for DeBrusk straight up
Wouldn’t even need the prospect or pick

Kane plays the perfect style game to fit in with Boston
And assuming he’s got his head straightened out,
he could be a fantastic asset to their middle6

As a Sabres fan, I’d hate every second of it
Kane is a heck of a player, just needs to grow up
And it seems like the Bruins have the leadership group in the locker room to help him out

If San Jose is willing to eat half of Kane’s cap hit,
then contending teams should be lining up to get him imo
30 nov. 2021 à 2 h 43
Rejoint: août 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,228
This is best trade idea I've seen for Kane, he would right in with the Bruins.
AllJonedOut et areax91 a aimé ceci.
30 nov. 2021 à 3 h 29
Démarrer sujet
AllJonedOut
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 266
Quoting: Rob32sjsharks
few tweaks to the lineup.
Barabanov has more offensive talent so put him on the 2nd line.
3rd line balcers Bonino Labanc
4th cogliano Weatherby Nieto
Gregor has looked good but give him a little more time in the AHL bring him up next year.
or make him the healthy scratch and play him here and there or when injury strikes.

I have loved Gregor’s game this week,(looked poor in TOR game but who didn’t look bad). He brings a lot of speed. Has looked good next to 48. Think he has earned a spot for now in the top 9. Especially if we were to trade John Leonard who imo is A guy that deserves another look.

But your suggestions are completely fine. Nothing wrong at all…
Rob32sjsharks a aimé ceci.
30 nov. 2021 à 3 h 35
Démarrer sujet
AllJonedOut

i think a lot of Kane’s off ice issues stem from his marriage. lots of claims were bull his ex wife spread to screw him over because he was a bad husband. divorce done, he is in counseling for his gambling and he would be happier with a change of scenery. this might work with the elite leadership in boston!

My fellow sharks fan put its pretty well. A lot of the problems are off the ice. There are some locker room issues for sure, but you have to think Evander knows this is his get his crap together moment. I think back to when he was acquired to SJ. We had a hell of a leadership group. Led by pavs who was a no nonsense leader. Backed up by jumbo, and all the other guys who are there now and more. Very similar to BOS. If he goes anywhere. It’s to BOS.

Edit: If he’s can’t find his crap. You either buy him out or put him in minors and have a 2ish mil dead cap(could be a lot worse)
30 nov. 2021 à 4 h 32
Dekesaladekes
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,025
Quoting: AllJonedOut
My fellow sharks fan put its pretty well. A lot of the problems are off the ice. There are some locker room issues for sure, but you have to think Evander knows this is his get his crap together moment. I think back to when he was acquired to SJ. We had a hell of a leadership group. Led by pavs who was a no nonsense leader. Backed up by jumbo, and all the other guys who are there now and more. Very similar to BOS. If he goes anywhere. It’s to BOS.

Edit: If he’s can’t find his crap. You either buy him out or put him in minors and have a 2ish mil dead cap(could be a lot worse)

ya his marriage was a disaster and who knows his gambling addiction could come from an unhappy home life his way of curing his depression or whatever emotion he feels towards his relationship could be gambling. all i hope on boston or not is he fixes his life the guy was one hell of a hockey player! If this trade was to happen i know sweeney would definitely consult with bergy first about it and make sure he is okay with taking on that extra mentorship role for kane to lead him in the right direction. So if all goes to plan and kane fix's his life up i'd be pumped because a line of hall, coyle, kane would be nasty. that line contains speed, strength, physicality and grit. I couldn't imagine what teams would do having to deal with marchy, kane and frederic's trash talk all night, i like that kane will fight too not often you see high caliber players take on even the leagues finest fighters like him
AllJonedOut a aimé ceci.
30 nov. 2021 à 7 h 17
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,562
No thanks to Kane
30 nov. 2021 à 7 h 19
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 140
Kane’s issues are pretty complex. Boston isn’t going to go near it. Going to take more than strong leadership to help him. And it’s going to be a lengthy process.
30 nov. 2021 à 8 h 52
Banni
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,585
Just not gonna happen. Maybe if you could find a third team to eat 50% again.
30 nov. 2021 à 9 h 21
Mentions "j'aime": 2,421

So if it was"just his wife" in San Jose what happened to him in Buffalo and Winnipeg?
30 nov. 2021 à 9 h 51
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 8,773
As bad as an idea of trading for Kane is, it’s still better than 90% of the Debrusk offers on here.

But no, i don’t touch Kane with a 10 ft pole.
AllJonedOut a aimé ceci.
30 nov. 2021 à 12 h 34
Démarrer sujet
AllJonedOut
ya his marriage was a disaster and who knows his gambling addiction could come from an unhappy home life his way of curing his depression or whatever emotion he feels towards his relationship could be gambling. all i hope on boston or not is he fixes his life the guy was one hell of a hockey player! If this trade was to happen i know sweeney would definitely consult with bergy first about it and make sure he is okay with taking on that extra mentorship role for kane to lead him in the right direction. So if all goes to plan and kane fix's his life up i'd be pumped because a line of hall, coyle, kane would be nasty. that line contains speed, strength, physicality and grit. I couldn't imagine what teams would do having to deal with marchy, kane and frederic's trash talk all night, i like that kane will fight too not often you see high caliber players take on even the leagues finest fighters like him

100%. The talent is there. No one is questioning that. That top 6 would so elite for you guys. Kinda scary to think about
Dekes a aimé ceci.
30 nov. 2021 à 12 h 39
Démarrer sujet
AllJonedOut
Quoting: Boltsbeathabs
So if it was"just his wife" in San Jose what happened to him in Buffalo and Winnipeg?

I think there is way more to the Winnipeg situation then buffalo and SJ. He was young, was drafted by Atlanta and then get suddenly moved to Winnipeg. His article on the player’s tribute is very interesting and he talks about this time in his life.
30 nov. 2021 à 13 h 41
Quoting: AllJonedOut
I have loved Gregor’s game this week,(looked poor in TOR game but who didn’t look bad). He brings a lot of speed. Has looked good next to 48. Think he has earned a spot for now in the top 9. Especially if we were to trade John Leonard who imo is A guy that deserves another look.

But your suggestions are completely fine. Nothing wrong at all…

I agree I like Gregor's play this year but he has to be a top 9 guy, cant play on the 4th line. Leonard I had high hopes but his year in the AHL has looked weak and I am having doubts on his long term success.
I just don't want to rush Gregor and destroy all he's worked on, but he might force the hand to be a full time NHL player if he continues to play well.
30 nov. 2021 à 13 h 47

I'm only talking about the issues over the last year and a half, before that there were very little issue with Kane in San Jose.
but your not wrong for bringing up those.
I feel like a change of scenery will net whatever team he goes to 2-2 1/2 good years wit the last year of his deal being the question mark. and he would be foolish to create issues in his walk year or he wont ever get another deal.
But I have been wrong before, after all this is purely speculation.
30 nov. 2021 à 13 h 57
Mentions "j'aime": 2,421
I'm only talking about the issues over the last year and a half, before that there were very little issue with Kane in San Jose.
but your not wrong for bringing up those.
I feel like a change of scenery will net whatever team he goes to 2-2 1/2 good years wit the last year of his deal being the question mark. and he would be foolish to create issues in his walk year or he wont ever get another deal.
But I have been wrong before, after all this is purely speculation.

If I'm a GM I just stay away many shark teammates wanted nothing to do with him being on the team after being extremely productive. This seems the perfect example of addition by subtraction
30 nov. 2021 à 14 h 54
If I'm a GM I just stay away many shark teammates wanted nothing to do with him being on the team after being extremely productive. This seems the perfect example of addition by subtraction

most of me agrees!
but “the path to hell is paved with good intentions” seems a good analogy here.
Most GM’s are former players with high intellect and tend to take risks! that’s how they became GM’s in the first place.
the same breath there are a lot of GM who are always looking for a way to get the upper hand and get their team over the hump into the playoffs. 99% of the post on here agree with you and i do as well, but i promise you there is at least 4-5 GM who look at what he can do on the ice and feel they have enough leadership to keep him in check.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage