55 250 000 $
CRÉÉANSCAP HIT
Overages, Bonus
11 750 000 $
Transactions
VAN
  1. Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (EDM)
Détails additionnels:
Any team's best offer, whether it's a 2nd, 2nd+ or a prospect that the Canucks like.
EDM
    Motte with retention at the deadline.
    VAN
    1. Barron, Justin
    2. Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (COL)
    Détails additionnels:
    At the deadline; Colorado answers Vegas for the Eichel trade and improves without giving up anything from their roster.
    COL
    1. Miller, J.T. (2 000 000 $ retained)
    VAN
    1. DeMelo, Dylan
    Détails additionnels:
    The Jets clear cap space and their log jam on defense while recovering their own pick from the Schmidt deal.
    WPG
    1. Choix de 3e ronde en 2022 (WPG)
    VAN
    1. Lafrenière, Alexis
    Détails additionnels:
    Lafreniere has become a sore spot in New York and the Rangers are step away from contending. Even after moving out the former 1st OA, they have plenty of talent left with Panarin, Fox, Zibanejad, Kakko, Kravtsov, Lundkvist, Miller, etc. Two coaches in a row not trusting someone that important to the franchise is a bad sign. Lafreniere still has time, but this move makes the Rangers a true contender right now and in the future.
    NYR
    1. Horvat, Bo
    Détails additionnels:
    With an extension.
    Rachats de contrats
    Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
    Enfoui
    Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de EDM
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de COL
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2383 500 000 $82 626 667 $1 250 000 $4 000 000 $873 333 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de Canucks de Vancouver
    925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
    AD, AG
    RFA - 2
    7 350 000 $7 350 000 $
    C, AG
    UFA - 2
    7 750 000 $7 750 000 $
    AD
    UFA - 3
    Logo de Rangers de New York
    925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 850 000 $$3M)
    AG, AD
    RFA - 1
    5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
    C, AG, AD
    UFA - 5
    4 950 000 $4 950 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 4
    3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
    AG
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 1
    891 667 $891 667 $ (Bonis de performance300 000 $$300K)
    AG, AD
    RFA - 1
    2 650 000 $2 650 000 $
    C, AG
    UFA - 2
    800 000 $800 000 $
    AD
    UFA - 1
    1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
    C
    UFA - 3
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    7 850 000 $7 850 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 5
    2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 3
    5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
    G
    UFA - 4
    7 260 000 $7 260 000 $
    DG
    NMC
    UFA - 5
    6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
    DD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
    3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
    DD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    900 000 $900 000 $
    G
    UFA - 1
    900 000 $900 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 2
    Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
    800 000 $800 000 $
    C, AG
    UFA
    Overages, Bonus
    1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
    3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
    AG, AD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1
    850 000 $850 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 1
    800 000 $800 000 $
    DG/DD
    UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    25 nov. 2021 à 18 h 53
    Pistol Pete
    Rejoint: août 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,479
    I would Keep JT Miller and Bo horvat. I would trade Petterson, hes got poor attitude and doesnt seem to want to win enough. Also Injury prone right?
    25 nov. 2021 à 19 h 2
    Rejoint: janv. 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 4,570
    Avs decline.
    25 nov. 2021 à 19 h 8
    Démarrer sujet
    Rejoint: déc. 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,077
    Quoting: Zmach
    I would Keep JT Miller and Bo horvat. I would trade Petterson, hes got poor attitude and doesnt seem to want to win enough. Also Injury prone right?

I can't say I agree with this at all. Injuries possibly but he's still young and has a lot of his career ahead of him.
    25 nov. 2021 à 19 h 9
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: TJTwolf
    Avs decline.

I've seen other Avs fans on board with this and I've been running with it for a while. Do you think you value Barron more than they do?
    25 nov. 2021 à 19 h 14
    Quoting: Canucks33
    I've seen other Avs fans on board with this and I've been running with it for a while. Do you think you value Barron more than they do?

I think they under value him mostly. Top RHD prospects are hard to come by. Exactly the reason every Canucks fan on here wants him and why you've been running with it for a while (along with almost every other Canucks fan). That gives an idea of value. He's basically designed to be EJ's replacement if all goes to plan so it's highly unlikely they're going to part with him. Especially not for a guy they won't be able to re-sign after his contract is up.
    25 nov. 2021 à 19 h 25
    Démarrer sujet
    I think they under value him mostly. Top RHD prospects are hard to come by. Exactly the reason every Canucks fan on here wants him and why you've been running with it for a while (along with almost every other Canucks fan). That gives an idea of value. He's basically designed to be EJ's replacement if all goes to plan so it's highly unlikely they're going to part with him. Especially not for a guy they won't be able to re-sign after his contract is up.

Johnson is on the bottom pairing; I don't think replacing him is high on the priority list and should be easy to do outside of Barron. If anything you may want him back on a much cheaper deal for his locker room presence and the fact that he's still good for his role.

I agree that RHDs are rare, but so are PPG centers who can play PP1 and PK1. They are never available; the only other one who MAY be available (but probably not) is Hertl, and even then Miller has an extra year on his deal. That is definitely valuable enough to warrant asking for a young RHD. Having MacKinnon - Miller - Kadri as your 1-2-3 punch down the middle is as good as it gets for a run this year and Miller will be able to replace Kadri next year. After that you could look to re-sign Miller if it works out or Newhook should be ready to fill that spot.

Essentially what I'm saying is that having the best center depth in the league for one year and 2C replacement next year for a cap hit under 4M should be worth more to a contender than replacing bottom pairing RD minutes with a young player. It makes you unreal this year and better next year without hurting your current roster in any way.
    25 nov. 2021 à 19 h 38
    Johnson is on the bottom pairing; I don't think replacing him is high on the priority list and should be easy to do outside of Barron. If anything you may want him back on a much cheaper deal for his locker room presence and the fact that he's still good for his role.

I agree that RHDs are rare, but so are PPG centers who can play PP1 and PK1. They are never available; the only other one who MAY be available (but probably not) is Hertl, and even then Miller has an extra year on his deal. That is definitely valuable enough to warrant asking for a young RHD. Having MacKinnon - Miller - Kadri as your 1-2-3 punch down the middle is as good as it gets for a run this year and Miller will be able to replace Kadri next year. After that you could look to re-sign Miller if it works out or Newhook should be ready to fill that spot.

Essentially what I'm saying is that having the best center depth in the league for one year and 2C replacement next year for a cap hit under 4M should be worth more to a contender than replacing bottom pairing RD minutes with a young player. It makes you unreal this year and better next year without hurting your current roster in any way.

I can see your points. However, when I refer to replacing EJ I merely refer to him being a RHD who has been one of their top 4 for the last decade or so. Barron would be set for 2RHD, Helleson 3RHD. There is a plan in Colorado, and I don't think Sakic is likely to break that. He's hardly ever traded a top prospect and those small contracts will be extremely valuable to the Avs as time goes on. Sakic has managed the cap very well and the only thing that's really hurt the Avs cap-wise is Covid, and that's not something Joe could have foreseen. If you were looking for a LHD who could play on the right then I'd say there would be a perfect solution in Girard, even though the trade rumours at the time this site went nuts were false. Otherwise the Avs would logically be looking elsewhere. Thinking along the lines this is nearly all Canucks fans chasing this move, not Avs fans, that might explain something. Also, the Avs wouldn't want Miller to be playing centre. They ideally need a wing (and yes I know he can play either) so that means there are likely better options than giving up one of your top three prospects. If they wanted a centre out of Vancouver I'd prefer they went after Horvat. Then, because of the younger age of Horvat I might be willing to break from the plan if I were Sakic.
    25 nov. 2021 à 19 h 43

I actually agree with you up to a point. Whether the attitude etc is due to Vancouver or him though is up for debate. He seems almost stereotypical Russian rather than a Swede. Mercurial and a tendency to disappear. However we're in a minority I'm sure but I bet they could cash in big if they did decide to trade him as few see him as we do.
    25 nov. 2021 à 19 h 46
    Rejoint: oct. 2021
    Mentions "j'aime": 91
    avs and rags say no
    TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
    25 nov. 2021 à 19 h 47
    Rejoint: oct. 2021
    Mentions "j'aime": 91

would you be interested in a 1 for 1. petterson for elite 1c Casey cizikas
    TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
    25 nov. 2021 à 19 h 48
    Démarrer sujet
    I can see your points. However, when I refer to replacing EJ I merely refer to him being a RHD who has been one of their top 4 for the last decade or so. Barron would be set for 2RHD, Helleson 3RHD. There is a plan in Colorado, and I don't think Sakic is likely to break that. He's hardly ever traded a top prospect and those small contracts will be extremely valuable to the Avs as time goes on. Sakic has managed the cap very well and the only thing that's really hurt the Avs cap-wise is Covid, and that's not something Joe could have foreseen. If you were looking for a LHD who could play on the right then I'd say there would be a perfect solution in Girard, even though the trade rumours at the time this site went nuts were false. Otherwise the Avs would logically be looking elsewhere. Thinking along the lines this is nearly all Canucks fans chasing this move, not Avs fans, that might explain something. Also, the Avs wouldn't want Miller to be playing centre. They ideally need a wing (and yes I know he can play either) so that means there are likely better options than giving up one of your top three prospects. If they wanted a centre out of Vancouver I'd prefer they went after Horvat. Then, because of the younger age of Horvat I might be willing to break from the plan if I were Sakic.

Fair enough if you simply value preserving your own internal pipeline. Caps fans have been receptive to Lapierre + 1st so the Canucks could go there instead as center prospects will also work.

If you want Horvat the ask would be higher than Barron, likely Newhook + something small. I'm also assuming that an extension would be agreed upon or implied (without "tampering" lol) at the time of the trade.
    25 nov. 2021 à 20 h 11
    Fair enough if you simply value preserving your own internal pipeline. Caps fans have been receptive to Lapierre + 1st so the Canucks could go there instead as center prospects will also work.

If you want Horvat the ask would be higher than Barron, likely Newhook + something small. I'm also assuming that an extension would be agreed upon or implied (without "tampering" lol) at the time of the trade.

Yes that's part of how teams are going to need to build in a tight post covid cap era, and fortunately that's how Sakic has managed things for the most part (plus sneaky fleecings here and there). That pipeline is essential not only to have the players to come through but also to manage the cap with their low contracts. The Washington trade might work a lot better but then would the Canucks be interested in Newhook for Horvat if they've already gone that route?

I'd have no issue with Newhook plus say a third rounder as the small something (as that's the highest we have left next draft, might as well go all in on one year's picks) for Horvat. That's a much more logical trade for both teams imho. Horvat becomes the next 2C for the Avs, rather than waiting for Newhook and Kadri is allowed to walk after (hopefully, and assuming he doesn't get suspended) a run at the cup. Newhook fits for the Canucks because if they're trading Miller and Horvat they're obviously going into rebuild (again?) and slots in nicely behind Pettersson as the future 2C in Vancouver.
    25 nov. 2021 à 20 h 18
    Rejoint: juin 2015
    Mentions "j'aime": 12,187
    Avs pass. Miller isn’t some magic unicorn the avs need
    TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
    25 nov. 2021 à 21 h 3
    Démarrer sujet
    Yes that's part of how teams are going to need to build in a tight post covid cap era, and fortunately that's how Sakic has managed things for the most part (plus sneaky fleecings here and there). That pipeline is essential not only to have the players to come through but also to manage the cap with their low contracts. The Washington trade might work a lot better but then would the Canucks be interested in Newhook for Horvat if they've already gone that route?

I'd have no issue with Newhook plus say a third rounder as the small something (as that's the highest we have left next draft, might as well go all in on one year's picks) for Horvat. That's a much more logical trade for both teams imho. Horvat becomes the next 2C for the Avs, rather than waiting for Newhook and Kadri is allowed to walk after (hopefully, and assuming he doesn't get suspended) a run at the cup. Newhook fits for the Canucks because if they're trading Miller and Horvat they're obviously going into rebuild (again?) and slots in nicely behind Pettersson as the future 2C in Vancouver.

I understand trading Barron for Miller more than I do trading Newhook for Horvat. Miller for the reasons I talked about earlier, but if you turn Newhook into Horvat then you still lose Kadri for nothing. Next year it would be MacKinnon - Horvat - Compher rather than MacKinnon - Miller - Newhook. I'd rather have the second one. If your not going to re-sign Miller then I don't see how you would re-sign Horvat. If your willing to move someone out to make room then the same can be done with Miller right?

The deal makes sense for the Canucks, but in my head Miller for Barron makes more sense than Horvat for Newhook for the Avs.
    25 nov. 2021 à 21 h 45
    New York Rangers
    Rejoint: août 2021
    Mentions "j'aime": 522
    NYR declines. You know absolutely nothing of the Laffy situation, and you want an elite player to save your train wreck of a team
    26 nov. 2021 à 4 h 22
    I understand trading Barron for Miller more than I do trading Newhook for Horvat. Miller for the reasons I talked about earlier, but if you turn Newhook into Horvat then you still lose Kadri for nothing. Next year it would be MacKinnon - Horvat - Compher rather than MacKinnon - Miller - Newhook. I'd rather have the second one. If your not going to re-sign Miller then I don't see how you would re-sign Horvat. If your willing to move someone out to make room then the same can be done with Miller right?

The deal makes sense for the Canucks, but in my head Miller for Barron makes more sense than Horvat for Newhook for the Avs.

MacK-Horvat is a much better one two punch than MacK with any of the other three, and you don't want to waste Newhook as a 3C. Miller's age factors in when re-signing vs Horvat. Plus the Avs then could look at using Girard for a trade involving a wing. The deal makes sense for both teams. Miller for Barron does for the Canucks but not for the Avs. But that of course is just an opinion as is all of this.
    Canucks33 a aimé ceci.
    26 nov. 2021 à 4 h 55
    Démarrer sujet
    MacK-Horvat is a much better one two punch than MacK with any of the other three, and you don't want to waste Newhook as a 3C. Miller's age factors in when re-signing vs Horvat. Plus the Avs then could look at using Girard for a trade involving a wing. The deal makes sense for both teams. Miller for Barron does for the Canucks but not for the Avs. But that of course is just an opinion as is all of this.

If Miller's age is deemed to be out of sync with the Avalanche then it makes sense. If the Canucks didn't already have Hughes then Girard would be a great fit for us too.

I guess I have one more question: How far away is Newhook from being a full time 2C?
    26 nov. 2021 à 4 h 59
    If Miller's age is deemed to be out of sync with the Avalanche then it makes sense. If the Canucks didn't already have Hughes then Girard would be a great fit for us too.

I guess I have one more question: How far away is Newhook from being a full time 2C?

I'm not honestly sure, and again just my opinion, couple of years I would say. He's good, may even be very good and he's starting to put it together but even MacK took some time to find his feet, so I'd say couple of years (including this one) before you could fully rely on him, maybe a little longer.
    Canucks33 a aimé ceci.
    26 nov. 2021 à 7 h 58
    Rejoint: mars 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 7,744
    Motte for a 2nd?? What planet do you live on?

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage