SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

How much for both

Créé par: UncleChucker
Publié: 24 nov. 2021 à 14 h 18
Plafond salarial: 81 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 156/200 (78%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a rempli les différents critères exigés par le registraire central de la LNH.

Logo de Wild du MinnesotaWild du Minnesota

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Fiala, KevinWild du MinnesotaLNH-3 978 000 $111---0000--
Rask, VictorWild du MinnesotaLNH-3 120 000 $111---0000--
Greenway, JordanWild du MinnesotaLNH-1 638 000 $111---0000--
Khovanov, AlexanderExempté du ballottageWild du MinnesotaMineures-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Wild du MinnesotaMIN)---010------
Choix de 2e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Wild du MinnesotaMIN)---010------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Miller, J.T.Canucks de VancouverLNH-4 095 000 $111---0000--
Boeser, BrockCanucks de VancouverLNH-4 582 500 $111---0000--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial2 253 981 $2344623612
Variation58 500 $-1-2-20-20
Final2 312 481 $ (↑)22 (↓)42 (↓)60 (↓)34 (↓)12000

Logo de Canucks de VancouverCanucks de Vancouver

La transaction a eu lieu alors que la LTIR est utilisée
Allègement provenant de la liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR): 6 112 500 $
Portion de la LTIR utilisée avant la transaction: 3 637 500 $
DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Miller, J.T.Canucks de VancouverLNH-5 250 000 $111---0000--
Boeser, BrockCanucks de VancouverLNH-5 875 000 $111---0000--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Fiala, KevinWild du MinnesotaLNH-5 100 000 $111---0000--
Rask, VictorWild du MinnesotaLNH-4 000 000 $111---0000--
Greenway, JordanWild du MinnesotaLNH-2 100 000 $111---0000--
Khovanov, AlexanderExempté du ballottageWild du MinnesotaMineures-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Wild du MinnesotaMIN)---010------
Choix de 2e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Wild du MinnesotaMIN)---010------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial2 475 000 $2246663511
Variation-75 000 $122020
Final2 400 000 $ (↓)23 (↑)48 (↑)68 (↑)37 (↑)11000
24 nov. 2021 à 14 h 20
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 17
The 2024 second rounder is compensation for taking on the Rask contract (otherwise Minny is over cap)
Dutchies a aimé ceci.
24 nov. 2021 à 14 h 21
Banni
Rejoint: oct. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 449
Minnesota doesn't need Boeser under any circumstances. Minnesota has Matt boldy, abd Adam Beckman in Iowa. Also cap exists for a reason.
24 nov. 2021 à 14 h 22
Banni
Quoting: UncleChucker
The 2024 second rounder is compensation for taking on the Rask contract (otherwise Minny is over cap)

Do your research. Rask is a free agent after this season. Unless this is trolling, you do understand the cap doesn’t work no matter what. Minnesota doesn't need for boeser, or any cap this season
24 nov. 2021 à 14 h 28
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: CAPDumba
Minnesota doesn't need Boeser under any circumstances. Minnesota has Matt boldy, abd Adam Beckman in Iowa. Also cap exists for a reason.

Boeser is a rental. His contract expires this year. Wild probably won't re-sign Greenway after this season. So - why not 'trade up' for the rest of the year? Even if the team is not 'cup hopeful' at the deadline, Boeser would probably fetch more than Greenway. More importantly, they don't have to burn a year of Rossi / Boldy / Beckman entry-level contracts. They can let them slide for another season and (hopefully) make to the end of cap-hell with all of those guys still under team control.

Not sure I understand your cap comment. The trade is cap-compliant. Rask is there solely for that purpose (and VAN is being given a second rounder for their troubles).
RaZZe a aimé ceci.
24 nov. 2021 à 14 h 34
Banni
Rejoint: sept. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,630
Exchange one of the 2nd rounders for a 1st and it's worth considering
24 nov. 2021 à 14 h 47
Banni
Boeser is a rental. His contract expires this year. Wild probably won't re-sign Greenway after this season. So - why not 'trade up' for the rest of the year? Even if the team is not 'cup hopeful' at the deadline, Boeser would probably fetch more than Greenway. More importantly, they don't have to burn a year of Rossi / Boldy / Beckman entry-level contracts. They can let them slide for another season and (hopefully) make to the end of cap-hell with all of those guys still under team control.

Not sure I understand your cap comment. The trade is cap-compliant. Rask is there solely for that purpose (and VAN is being given a second rounder for their troubles).

Greenway is a 3rd liner. Jason Zucker was traded because they don't have room for top 4 winger. Where exactly are boeser abd jt Miller going to play? You should do your research about Wild winger's situation
24 nov. 2021 à 15 h 38
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,727

There's no point in arguing with this guy.

The 2nd for taking Rask is good compensation
MIN is surprising most, so adding this year with a Boeser upgrade and Miller to slide into a top 6 C position until the kids are ready is a good move.
RaZZe a aimé ceci.
24 nov. 2021 à 16 h 10
Banni
Rejoint: sept. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,630
Quoting: Dutchies

MIN is surprising most, so adding this year with a Boeser upgrade and Miller to slide into a top 6 C position until the kids are ready is a good move.

I like that rationale
24 nov. 2021 à 16 h 39
Démarrer sujet
I know I shouldn't but I just can't help it....

Greenway is a 3rd liner. Jason Zucker was traded because they don't have room for top 4 winger. Where exactly are boeser abd jt Miller going to play? You should do your research about Wild winger's situation

No offense bud.... but... based on pretty much every post of yours I've seen on here, it is you that should focus more on research.

Specifically, you should look at the Wild's cap situation from now to the end of the 24-25 season. Then look at contract status of Rossi, Boldy, Addison, Beckman, etc. Last, do some research on what happens if these guys stay in the minors for an entire year. Spoiler alert: Their entry level contract slides a year.

For example, the Wild currently have Rossi signed for 894k through the end of 23-24. If plays fewer than 10 games in the NHL this season, that slides to 24-25. If he is the superstar Wild fans want him to be, then it will be very difficult to re-sign him at the end of 23-24 with 14.7M of dead cap space hanging over their head. Way easier to pull that off at the end of 24-25 when the Wild will have (basically) full cap to work with.

The same concept applies to the other young guys. Slide them at least a year to try to bridge cap-hell. That appears to be GMBG's plan. Otherwise Beckman would be on the roster for sure given the camp he had. In short - don't hold your breath in terms of seeing these guys in a Wild sweater too much this season.

As far as this trade is concerned and 'where guys slot in'....

That "3rd liner" Greenway currently plays on the second line (again, do your research). He led the team in assists last year. He is also one of the "biggest guys" in the league at 6'-6" - 230 lbs. There's a lot of potential there given his age. Still, I don't think the Wild re-sign him. I don't think they re-sign Boeser either. Just trading up to take a run before the real cap crunch is felt. Same with Miller. Just adding a better option at C and giving Rossi the entire 22-23 season to adjust to NHL speed before being tossed into a first line role.

Lines for the remainder 21-22
Kap-Miller-Zuc
Boeser-Ek-Foligno
Pitlick-Hartman-Duhaime
Gaudreau-Sturm-Bjug
Rau

Boeser negotiating rights traded after 21-22 season
Pitlick signs bridge deal
Sturm signs reasonable extension

22-23
Kap-Miller-Zuc
Boldy-Ek-Foligno
Hartman-Rossi-Pitlick
Beckman-Sturm-Duhaime
Gaudreau

Beckman transitions up as season progresses; Just avoiding multiple rookies on same line to start the year
Miller and Gaudreau hit the UFA market after the season
Duhaime signs bridge deal

23-24
Beckman-Rossi-Kap
Boldy-Ek-Foligno
Zuc-Hartman-Pitlick
Duhaime-Sturm- 12th F
13 F

The above reflects players in the system and assumes 'reasonable' bridge deals / extensions. The only 'young guy' they need to re-sign during the cap crunch is Boldy (and probably Addison on D; I don't think they will be able to slide his contract for two years)
RaZZe et Dutchies a aimé ceci.
24 nov. 2021 à 18 h 32
Banni

No offense bud.... but... based on pretty much every post of yours I've seen on here, it is you that should focus more on research.

Specifically, you should look at the Wild's cap situation from now to the end of the 24-25 season. Then look at contract status of Rossi, Boldy, Addison, Beckman, etc. Last, do some research on what happens if these guys stay in the minors for an entire year. Spoiler alert: Their entry level contract slides a year.

For example, the Wild currently have Rossi signed for 894k through the end of 23-24. If plays fewer than 10 games in the NHL this season, that slides to 24-25. If he is the superstar Wild fans want him to be, then it will be very difficult to re-sign him at the end of 23-24 with 14.7M of dead cap space hanging over their head. Way easier to pull that off at the end of 24-25 when the Wild will have (basically) full cap to work with.

The same concept applies to the other young guys. Slide them at least a year to try to bridge cap-hell. That appears to be GMBG's plan. Otherwise Beckman would be on the roster for sure given the camp he had. In short - don't hold your breath in terms of seeing these guys in a Wild sweater too much this season.

That "3rd liner" Greenway currently plays on the second line (again, do your research). He led the team in assists last year. He is also one of the "biggest guys" in the league at 6'-6" - 230 lbs. There's a lot of potential there given his age. Still, I don't think the Wild re-sign him. I don't think they re-sign Boeser either. Just trading up to take a run before the real cap crunch is felt. Same with Miller. Just adding a better option at C and giving Rossi the entire 22-23 season to adjust to NHL speed before being tossed into a first line role.

Kap-Miller-Zuc
Boeser-Ek-Foligno
Pitlick-Hartman-Duhaime
Gaudreau-Sturm-Bjug
Rau

22-23
Kap-Miller-Zuc
Boldy-Ek-Foligno
Hartman-Rossi-Pitlick
Beckman-Sturm-Duhaime
Gaudreau

Beckman transitions up as season progresses; Just avoiding multiple rookies on same line to start the year

23-24
Beckman-Rossi-Kap
Boldy-Ek-Foligno
Zuc-Hartman-Pitlick
Duhaime-Sturm- 12th F
13 F

The above reflects players in the system and assumes 'reasonable' bridge deals / extensions. The only 'young guy' they need to re-sign during the cap crunch is Boldy (and probably Addison on D; I don't think they will be able to slide his contract for two years)

Again you are wrong. Greenway plays on 3rd line, not 2. Foligno doesn't play on 2nd line either, showing you know nothing about Minnesota. Foligno and Greenway play on 3rd line. Ryan Hartman on 2nd. So again do your research. It's comical that you think Wild are a cup contender. They are nothing more than 1st round exit with below g and bad d.
24 nov. 2021 à 18 h 34
Banni

Yeah because it's not like rask is a free agent at end of year. You have been off on anything Wild and Wild fans have called you out
24 nov. 2021 à 18 h 45
Yeah because it's not like rask is a free agent at end of year. You have been off on anything Wild and Wild fans have called you out

One Wild fan has attempted to call me out on it. He hasn't made a very compelling case. But he doesn't seem to realize there are 31 other teams in the league.........

Rask is a free agent after this year, you are correct. But there is a cost to clearing his useless cap space off the books.
24 nov. 2021 à 18 h 48
Banni
One Wild fan has attempted to call me out on it. He hasn't made a very compelling case. But he doesn't seem to realize there are 31 other teams in the league.........

Rask is a free agent after this year, you are correct. But there is a cost to clearing his useless cap space off the books.

Raak has 2.5 left for the year. So no matter what,,barely a year of 2.5 mil and rask being a 3c, or 4c on Minnesota, or another team isn't useless. He's also a good depth piece. Only hf likes to believe he's useless, while kaprizov and Zuccarello love him, and love playing with him.
24 nov. 2021 à 18 h 57
Raak has 2.5 left for the year. So no matter what,,barely a year of 2.5 mil and rask being a 3c, or 4c on Minnesota, or another team isn't useless. He's also a good depth piece. Only hf likes to believe he's useless, while kaprizov and Zuccarello love him, and love playing with him.

Right now, he's about to be a benched C
24 nov. 2021 à 20 h 36
Démarrer sujet
Right now, he's about to be a benched C

Correction... He IS a benched C... Not in the lineup tonight. In the press box where he belongs.
24 nov. 2021 à 20 h 39
Correction... He IS a benched C... Not in the lineup tonight. In the press box where he belongs.

I figured but wasn't sure..........didn't want to report fake news for a certain person to jump on..........
24 nov. 2021 à 20 h 46
Démarrer sujet
Again you are wrong. Greenway plays on 3rd line, not 2. Foligno doesn't play on 2nd line either, showing you know nothing about Minnesota. Foligno and Greenway play on 3rd line. Ryan Hartman on 2nd. So again do your research. It's comical that you think Wild are a cup contender. They are nothing more than 1st round exit with below g and bad d.

The Wild change up their lines quite a bit. But, based on pretty much every single website on the entire internet as well as what I am literally watching on TV, Hartman is between Kap and Zuc. Ek is between Greenway and Foligno. It pretty much looks exactly like this: https://www.dailyfaceoff.com/teams/minnesota-wild/line-combinations/

Greenway-Ek-Foligno has actually been their most consistently used line over the past several games.... so.... I guess you're saying that Ek has been demoted to third line C, eh? And the entire internet is wrong? And so are the people that are actually watching the game?

Ya... Ok.... You do you bud...
24 nov. 2021 à 21 h 19
Banni
The Wild change up their lines quite a bit. But, based on pretty much every single website on the entire internet as well as what I am literally watching on TV, Hartman is between Kap and Zuc. Ek is between Greenway and Foligno. It pretty much looks exactly like this: https://www.dailyfaceoff.com/teams/minnesota-wild/line-combinations/

Greenway-Ek-Foligno has actually been their most consistently used line over the past several games.... so.... I guess you're saying that Ek has been demoted to third line C, eh? And the entire internet is wrong? And so are the people that are actually watching the game?

Ya... Ok.... You do you bud...

Yeah ek in fact has been Demoted down to 3rd line between foligno and Greenway
24 nov. 2021 à 21 h 34
Démarrer sujet
Yeah ek in fact has been Demoted down to 3rd line between foligno and Greenway

You do you bud
25 nov. 2021 à 10 h 41

Kap-Miller-Zuc
Boeser-Ek-Foligno
Pitlick-Hartman-Duhaime
Gaudreau-Sturm-Bjug
Rau

22-23
Kap-Miller-Zuc
Boldy-Ek-Foligno
Hartman-Rossi-Pitlick
Beckman-Sturm-Duhaime
Gaudreau

23-24
Beckman-Rossi-Kap
Boldy-Ek-Foligno
Zuc-Hartman-Pitlick
Duhaime-Sturm- 12th F
13 F

Finally common sense has been spoken..........
3 déc. 2021 à 2 h 1
Démarrer sujet

As much as I hate the taste of humble pie, I need to give credit where it is due....

Boldy, Addison and Beckman are no longer "slide" eligible.

So, bringing in Boeser would not help "bridge the cap-hell gap". The Wild will need to re-sign (or trade) most of their "young" guys in the middle of the dead-cap years.

I would be more comfortable trading Fiala and Greenway for Miller and calling up Boldy to fill in for Greenway. In other words, I (sort of) agree with CAPDumba...

Ugh... That didn't taste good at all...

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage