21 nov. 2021 à 10 h 49
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,932
Modifié 21 nov. 2021 à 12 h 9
Quoting: Root

He bailed from the team 2x
Drury dicked him around
Has talent wouldn't wait his turn
The NYRs did what they usually did with rooks, this time Drury piled on.
He has value but not as much as before bolting.
MisstheWhalers a aimé ceci.
21 nov. 2021 à 10 h 52
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6,242
That is good for the kid but means very little when assessing his trade value. Kravtsov wasn't able to make the Rangers and refused assignment to the AHL, there is the potential that he isn't NHL caliber (not saying he isn't just that there is that potential). Many players do well over seas on the larger ice surfaces but can't make the jump to the NHL. Kravtsov is still only going to return another struggling prospect or 2nd round pick. I think his value is down mostly because of his attitude though and that is hard to repair playing overseas.
MisstheWhalers a aimé ceci.
21 nov. 2021 à 11 h 15
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: sept. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 221
Quoting: Campabee
That is good for the kid but means very little when assessing his trade value. Kravtsov wasn't able to make the Rangers and refused assignment to the AHL, there is the potential that he isn't NHL caliber (not saying he isn't just that there is that potential). Many players do well over seas on the larger ice surfaces but can't make the jump to the NHL. Kravtsov is still only going to return another struggling prospect or 2nd round pick. I think his value is down mostly because of his attitude though and that is hard to repair playing overseas.

Drury over played his hand and Krava is NHL ready and can easily make the Rangers but again Drury over played his hand dropping Krava to the AHL on his contract year so at the end of the year its less $$ to sign him ... Krava wasn't having any of it and requested a trade.. Again Drury over played his hand.
21 nov. 2021 à 11 h 22
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6,242
Quoting: Root
Drury over played his hand and Krava is NHL ready and can easily make the Rangers but again Drury over played his hand dropping Krava to the AHL on his contract year so at the end of the year its less $$ to sign him ... Krava wasn't having any of it and requested a trade.. Again Drury over played his hand.

IDK, I haven't seen Kravstov play but IF true why has no other GM traded for him yet? It seems like something more than just Drury over playing his hand.
21 nov. 2021 à 12 h 31
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: sept. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 221
Quoting: Campabee
IDK, I haven't seen Kravstov play but IF true why has no other GM traded for him yet? It seems like something more than just Drury over playing his hand.

Dreger has reported up to 20 teams was interested in Krava. But the plan was never to lose Krava so Drury and him have had lots of talks.
27 déc. 2021 à 12 h 40
Bedard23
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,439
Quoting: Smitty426
He bailed from the team 2x
Drury dicked him around
Has talent wouldn't wait his turn
The NYRs did what they usually did with rooks, this time Drury piled on.
He has value but not as much as before bolting.

Can I start digging Drury’s grave already?
27 déc. 2021 à 18 h 36
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,932
Quoting: IconicHawk
Can I start digging Drury’s grave already?

Being a Devs fan, I hope so! They look real good, Eyegor holding them up, but give them credit.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage