Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2181 500 000 $76 510 659 $648 780 $3 400 000 $4 989 341 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Canucks de Vancouver
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
AG
NTC
UFA - 3
4 125 000 $4 125 000 $
C
UFA - 2
891 667 $891 667 $ (Bonis de performance200 000 $$200K)
AG, AD
RFA - 2
4 950 000 $4 950 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 5
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 2
5 875 000 $5 875 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
1 225 000 $1 225 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
2 650 000 $2 650 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 3
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AD, AG
RFA - 3
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 850 000 $7 850 000 $
DG
UFA - 6
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
UFA - 5
7 260 000 $7 260 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 6
Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 3
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $ (Bonis de performance1 500 000 $$2M)
G
NMC
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DG
RFA - 1
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DD
NTC
UFA - 3
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 4
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
850 000 $850 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
1 125 000 $1 125 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
762 500 $762 500 $
DD
UFA - 2
725 000 $725 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
21 nov. 2021 à 2 h 56
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 3,156
Quoting: DongLord23
So

1. You were wrong. He has played some RD in the NHL. You said, "He hasn't played AT ALL"

2. You were wrong. Junior hockey isn't just North America. There are the Russian Junior Leagues (MHL), Swedish Junior Leagues (J20), Finnish Junior Leagues etc..

Stop acting like a smug idiot. Just own it dude.

I’m not the one who thinks Dahlin could project on the right side when he’s BARELY played it
He’s struggling on his natural side ffs

Your idea blows dude, sorry

And everyone who refers to juniors is talking about Canadian juniors
But go ahead & die on the hill of “Euro juniors”
🤣🤣🤣
gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
21 nov. 2021 à 3 h 46
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 685
Quoting: Buffalove
I’m not the one who thinks Dahlin could project on the right side when he’s BARELY played it

Your idea blows dude, sorry

And everyone who refers to juniors is talking about Canadian juniors
But go ahead & die on the hill of “Euro juniors”
🤣🤣🤣

He himself said he feels comfortable on the right side too. He's played right side pre-NHL. Whatever makes you feel better bud.

Anyone that refers to juniors refers to juniors level hockey. Yikes. Hockey isn't just North America lmao. Did you know other countries have junior level hockey too? Crazy.
21 nov. 2021 à 7 h 7
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,670

Well, this is not true, even when paired with terrible Butcher, Dahlin had positive GF% and CF% player at 5v5, and with Pysyk they are even better, he does not struggling, he is progressing, compared to what was in the last two seasons.
21 nov. 2021 à 7 h 9
No I don't think they should trade Petey, but I wouldn't be surprised if it ever happened. Just like Buffalo trading ROR. Sometimes teams do dumb things because a player is in a slump, wants to leave, or says some things in the media.

In any case, as a Buffalo fan, I am not interested in this trade. gl
21 nov. 2021 à 12 h 8
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,797
Modifié 21 nov. 2021 à 18 h 5
Quoting: SalamiCheese
Give it up guys, you will never convince him. He has his mind made up.
You both made excellent points and he is still convinced he is correct.
We all watch the Sabres a lot more than he, and we know that Buffalo currently has two centers who could be 2nd line centers on many teams, Mittelstadt and Thompson.
We all hope Cozens and Krebs will be there next year or sooner.
We also know it takes much longer to develop defensemen than forwards and Dahlin will be ONLY 21 yo until April of next year.
Give it up, I made one comment to him which he rejected completely, I will not make a second.
I guess he also did not notice that Thompson has more goals (in two fewer games) than Pettersson this year.
homiedaclown, SalamiCheese et GMTD a aimé ceci.
21 nov. 2021 à 12 h 53
Well, this is not true, even when paired with terrible Butcher, Dahlin had positive GF% and CF% player at 5v5, and with Pysyk they are even better, he does not struggling, he is progressing, compared to what was in the last two seasons.

It’s subjective obviously
Many would say he’s not living up to expectations of the best defenseman prospect ever
21 nov. 2021 à 15 h 3
It’s subjective obviously
Many would say he’s not living up to expectations of the best defenseman prospect ever

Well, it’s not his fault that the internet considered him the best prospect defender in the world. I think any Buffalo fan knows that from the beginning Dahlin's development was wrong with marginal coaches and a bad team. Under Granato, his stock began to rise and he began to progress in various aspects of the game. Also, we all know that development is not linear for each player, there are hundreds of different examples. Hedman and Karlsson weren't good at 20-21 years old.
22 nov. 2021 à 4 h 25
Démarrer sujet
Modifié 22 nov. 2021 à 4 h 31
Quoting: gretzkyghosts
Give it up guys, you will never convince him. He has his mind made up.
You both made excellent points and he is still convinced he is correct.
We all watch the Sabres a lot more than he, and we know that Buffalo currently has two centers who could be 2nd line centers on many teams, Mittelstadt and Thompson.
We all hope Cozens and Krebs will be there next year or sooner.
We also know it takes much longer to develop defensemen than forwards and Dahlin will be ONLY 21 yo until April of next year.
Give it up, I made one comment to him which he rejected completely, I will not make a second.
I guess he also did not notice that Thompson has more goals (in two fewer games) than Pettersson this year.

I'm sorry but you're completely delusional.

Tage and Mitts would not be 2nd line centers on most teams.

"We watch more Sabres" What a cop out lmao. I heard the same from Sabres fans that said Risto was a top pair d man lmao. You just gotta watch every game bro. He's actually really good. Maybe this is another Risto situation? Like fans not wanting to do Hall/Ehlers for Risto.

Sometimes fans of their own teams overrate their own guys. This would be the case for you.

"Longer to develop d men" source?

You don't have to act like a baby because your argument isn't great.
22 nov. 2021 à 4 h 27
Démarrer sujet

This is also completely wrong.

https://i.imgur.com/3i0Q93V.png

He's playing his worst season so far.
22 nov. 2021 à 6 h 20
Modifié 22 nov. 2021 à 6 h 27
This is also completely wrong.

https://i.imgur.com/3i0Q93V.png

He's playing his worst season so far.

He is playing his best season, he just had to play the first 10-12 games paired with Butcher, who is not even an NHL player. It’s immediately obvious that you are not a Buffalo fan, stop talking nonsense.

Dahlin - Pysyk pair have played the last six games together, they have not conceded a single goal when they are together on the ice and have scored 8 or 9, they start a lot of starts in the D-zone.

WE DON'T TRADE RASMUS DAHLIN!
22 nov. 2021 à 7 h 23
Démarrer sujet
He is playing his best season, he just had to play the first 10-12 games paired with Butcher, who is not even an NHL player. It’s immediately obvious that you are not a Buffalo fan, stop talking nonsense.

Dahlin - Pysyk pair have played the last six games together, they have not conceded a single goal when they are together on the ice and have scored 8 or 9, they start a lot of starts in the D-zone.

WE DON'T TRADE RASMUS DAHLIN!

Ok so you're just completely ignoring reality then. He's not having his best season lmao. His best season was his rookie year. It's been downhill since. Take off the homer glasses buddy. Man I thought Leafs fans could get delusional. Sabres fans take the cake.

This and "Tage & Mitts would be a 2nd center on most teams" are pretty hilarious.

"It’s immediately obvious that you are not a Buffalo fan, stop talking nonsense"

Interesting that a poll had 41% of Sabres fans agreeing to this trade. So there are a decent amount of Sabres fans that would do this.
22 nov. 2021 à 8 h 13
Ok so you're just completely ignoring reality then. He's not having his best season lmao. His best season was his rookie year. It's been downhill since. Take off the homer glasses buddy. Man I thought Leafs fans could get delusional. Sabres fans take the cake.

This and "Tage & Mitts would be a 2nd center on most teams" are pretty hilarious.

"It’s immediately obvious that you are not a Buffalo fan, stop talking nonsense"

Interesting that a poll had 41% of Sabres fans agreeing to this trade. So there are a decent amount of Sabres fans that would do this.

This season, only 17 games have passed, he has 10 points, the first 10 games he played together with Will Butcher, whom the coach does not even release for the third period, he looks great paired with Pysyk, this is his first season in the league, where he plays as #1 D, played 27 minutes yesterday and looked great. What are you talking about?

Well you're lying, show me my quote where I said Tage and Mitts would be top 6 C in many teams. I said that they play well with us and look like top 6 C, in our team, not in Boston, not in Tampa, can you see the difference? We need Rasmus Dahlin more than Elias Pettersson because we have many good young centers with potential.

Well, this is their opinion, I have a different opinion. And obviously not all Buffalo fans are on this site.
22 nov. 2021 à 8 h 44
Démarrer sujet
This season, only 17 games have passed, he has 10 points, the first 10 games he played together with Will Butcher, whom the coach does not even release for the third period, he looks great paired with Pysyk, this is his first season in the league, where he plays as #1 D, played 27 minutes yesterday and looked great. What are you talking about?

Well you're lying, show me my quote where I said Tage and Mitts would be top 6 C in many teams. I said that they play well with us and look like top 6 C, in our team, not in Boston, not in Tampa, can you see the difference? We need Rasmus Dahlin more than Elias Pettersson because we have many good young centers with potential.

Well, this is their opinion, I have a different opinion. And obviously not all Buffalo fans are on this site.

You're using points & total minutes to evaluate a defenceman? Is this Risto all over again lol? Big part of how I evaluate a d man is how they play defense. Crazy I know. And how they drive play on offense. Dahlin hasn't done either well since his rookie year. Every metric shows that. The eye test shows that too. This just isn't this season. He's had a multitude of partners the last 3 years. There have been 100 excuses by now.

I didn't say you did. The other guy said that. He said they'd be 2nd line centers on most teams, which honestly tells me everything I need to know about his opinion. Both of you made some funny comments.

You and the other two guys said that I'm not a Sabres fan so idk what I'm talking about. That was the argument and a terrible cop out. That crumbles when there are decent amount of Sabres fans that disagree with you.
22 nov. 2021 à 9 h 22
Modifié 22 nov. 2021 à 9 h 29
You're using points & total minutes to evaluate a defenceman? Is this Risto all over again lol? Big part of how I evaluate a d man is how they play defense. Crazy I know. And how they drive play on offense. Dahlin hasn't done either well since his rookie year. Every metric shows that. The eye test shows that too. This just isn't this season. He's had a multitude of partners the last 3 years. There have been 100 excuses by now.

I didn't say you did. The other guy said that. He said they'd be 2nd line centers on most teams, which honestly tells me everything I need to know about his opinion. Both of you made some funny comments.

You and the other two guys said that I'm not a Sabres fan so idk what I'm talking about. That was the argument and a terrible cop out. That crumbles when there are decent amount of Sabres fans that disagree with you.

LMAO, now you would compare Risto to Dahlin. These are your problems. How do you assess the defenders, maybe then you will assess including all the factors? Not selectively. Points are also an important aspect of the game, which also needs to be assessed, and there is also an eye test, and there is also an average level of the entire team, a coach, a partner with whom he plays, but if you do not watch games or consider yourself a great expert, then of course you have may not be an objective opinion. According to the metrics, Hague was better than Pietro at Vegas, does that mean he is a better player than Pietro? Object.

I cannot be responsible for the comments of other users, I just said that I never said that Tage and Mitts will be top 6 C in many teams. But I'll say it for the tenth time that I don't want to trade Dahlin for Pettersson.

Why not an argument? If you don't watch games or you have an inherently biased opinion, then this is the same argument. I watch every game and always try to judge all players objectively, but I also look at all factors for any player, not just how the defender played defensively, because there are different defenders, from Quinn Hughes to Jacob Slavin.
22 nov. 2021 à 9 h 35
Démarrer sujet
LMAO, now I would compare Risto to Dahlin. These are your problems. How do you assess the defenders, maybe then you will assess including all the factors? Not selectively. Points are also an important aspect of the game, which also needs to be assessed, and there is also an eye test, and there is also an average level of the entire team, a coach, a partner with whom he plays, but if you do not watch games or consider yourself a great expert, then of course you have may not be an objective opinion. According to the metrics, Hague was better than Pietro at Vegas, does that mean he is a better player than Pietro? Object.

I cannot be responsible for the comments of other users, I just said that I never said that Tage and Mitts will be top 6 C in many teams. But I'll say it for the tenth time that I don't want to trade Dahlin for Pettersson.

Why not an argument? If you don't watch games or you have an inherently biased opinion, then this is the same argument. I watch every game and always try to judge all players objectively, but I also look at all factors for any player, not just how the defender played defensively, because there are different defenders, from Quinn Hughes to Jacob Slavin.

Points are pretty much useless for evaluating a defenceman. You should know that. If you give any d man a boat load of minutes + time on the PP they'll put up points. Just like Risto did. Racking up secondary assists doesn't mean you're having a positive impact to your team.

I literally just told you how to assess defenders. It's like you just ignored everything I wrote. Dahlin fails at everything. He struggles with the eye test. His metrics aren't good. He's not great at driving play. Most Sabres fans that aren't homers would agree with that. This really screams you being extremely defensive over your own team's player.

Being a Sabres fan makes you inherently biased. Fans of their own team tend to overrate their own players. I have watched plenty of Sabres games. You assuming that I don't watch because I disagree with you was just very dumb.
22 nov. 2021 à 10 h 1
Points are pretty much useless for evaluating a defenceman. You should know that. If you give any d man a boat load of minutes + time on the PP they'll put up points. Just like Risto did. Racking up secondary assists doesn't mean you're having a positive impact to your team.

I literally just told you how to assess defenders. It's like you just ignored everything I wrote. Dahlin fails at everything. He struggles with the eye test. His metrics aren't good. He's not great at driving play. Most Sabres fans that aren't homers would agree with that. This really screams you being extremely defensive over your own team's player.

Being a Sabres fan makes you inherently biased. Fans of their own team tend to overrate their own players. I have watched plenty of Sabres games. You assuming that I don't watch because I disagree with you was just very dumb.

This is just nonsense, since there are different defenders, you have to evaluate all aspects of a player's play, not just defensive play, but even here Dahlin has improved compared to previous seasons. But then again, you now have to take and compare Dahlin's metrics in 10 games with Butcher and in 6 games with Pysyk, this is to be objective, because I am sure that the quality of the partner also affects the game and the metrics. Risto has played 25+ minutes per game in recent seasons and accumulated his 40 points. Dahlin played for 18-20 minutes and scored about the same number of points. Dahlin scores points not only at PP. Look how he starts the attacks, see how he takes the puck out of the zone, his breakouts, he is very good at this, and this is very important for the team, but you apparently do not take this into account. He has improved in defense and near the boards.

You talk nonsense over and over again, he doesn't struggle with an eye test, where did you see that at all?

You've watched a lot of Sabers games and you misjudge the players, and I never overestimate my players if I see a player playing badly every game, that's what I say. Dahlin didn't play bad every game, and you're just lying. I gave you a lot of facts, but you just ignore them and keep talking nonsense.

I don’t know why continue to argue, if you say nonsense every time, it’s easier to ignore people like you, because people like you completely ignore what tell you and try to adjust the situation for themselves. Goodbye.
22 nov. 2021 à 10 h 21
Démarrer sujet
This is just nonsense, since there are different defenders, you have to evaluate all aspects of a player's play, not just defensive play, but even here Dahlin has improved compared to previous seasons. But then again, you now have to take and compare Dahlin's metrics in 10 games with Butcher and in 6 games with Pysyk, this is to be objective, because I am sure that the quality of the partner also affects the game and the metrics. Risto has played 25+ minutes per game in recent seasons and accumulated his 40 points. Dahlin played for 18-20 minutes and scored about the same number of points. Dahlin scores points not only at PP. Look how he starts the attacks, see how he takes the puck out of the zone, his breakouts, he is very good at this, and this is very important for the team, but you apparently do not take this into account. He has improved in defense and near the boards.

You talk nonsense over and over again, he doesn't struggle with an eye test, where did you see that at all?

You've watched a lot of Sabers games and you misjudge the players, and I never overestimate my players if I see a player playing badly every game, that's what I say. Dahlin didn't play bad every game, and you're just lying. I gave you a lot of facts, but you just ignore them and keep talking nonsense.

I don’t know why continue to argue, if you say nonsense every time, it’s easier to ignore people like you, because people like you completely ignore what tell you and try to adjust the situation for themselves. Goodbye.

Dahlin doesn't struggle with the eye test? Ok you're just a delusional homer then lmao. No clue what to say to that. Maybe take your own advice and try actually watching him play?

Are still going to completely ignore that I said the last 3 seasons? It's like you just make up stuff in your head. No clue why you keep mentioning Butcher. He's only been in Buffalo for one season. He hasn't improved in his defense. He's getting beat bad quite frequently.

And you're laughably spelling your own team's name wrong lmao. You don't have any "facts". You just keep repeating random statements that aren't backed by any data. No clue what "Sabers" games you're watching.

I don't know why you continue to respond. You have really poor arguments and act in bad faith time and time again. You can disagree all you want, but you'll still be completely wrong.
22 nov. 2021 à 23 h 21
Well, it’s not his fault that the internet considered him the best prospect defender in the world. I think any Buffalo fan knows that from the beginning Dahlin's development was wrong with marginal coaches and a bad team. Under Granato, his stock began to rise and he began to progress in various aspects of the game. Also, we all know that development is not linear for each player, there are hundreds of different examples. Hedman and Karlsson weren't good at 20-21 years old.

What a load of crap
Dahlin was pretty much UNIVERSALLY seen as one of the best defensemen prospects of all time
So u can knock that crap right the F off

And sure, there’s valid reasons why he’s not on track yet
But he’s still not living up to expectations YET regardless
23 nov. 2021 à 7 h 37
@SalamiCheese
@Buffalove
@DongLord23

Player "A" 8 goals, 5 assists 18 games played
Player "B" 3 goals, 7 assists 19 games played
Who is the better player YTD?
Who is suggested to be a fair value for Dahlin 3 goals, 9 assists, 18 games played.

Mr. Dong Lord you may want to dump Pettersson for Dahlin, but you have not convinced the Sabre fans to do that.
Give it up,
homiedaclown et GMTD a aimé ceci.
23 nov. 2021 à 8 h 0
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: gretzkyghosts
SalamiCheese
Buffalove
DongLord23

Player "A" 8 goals, 5 assists 18 games played
Player "B" 3 goals, 7 assists 19 games played
Who is the better player YTD?
Who is suggested to be a fair value for Dahlin 3 goals, 9 assists, 18 games played.

Mr. Dong Lord you may want to dump Pettersson for Dahlin, but you have not convinced the Sabre fans to do that.
Give it up,

There was just a poll of Sabres fans and 41% wanted to do this trade. So I guess a good amount of Sabres fans are "convinced".

Petey has 163 points in 184 games. .89 PPG

Dahlin has 119 ponts in 215 games. .55 PPG

Petey last 3 years https://i.imgur.com/eMzzCJF.png

Dahlin last 3 years https://i.imgur.com/DMZFSlr.png

So tell me who is the better player?
23 nov. 2021 à 9 h 5
What a load of crap
Dahlin was pretty much UNIVERSALLY seen as one of the best defensemen prospects of all time
So u can knock that crap right the F off

And sure, there’s valid reasons why he’s not on track yet
But he’s still not living up to expectations YET regardless

I didn't mean that he was considered the best promising defender, but that during the Internet and social networks, all this hype can greatly interfere.

I do not know whose expectations he does not meet, his development was definitely not good, like the development of Mitts, like the development of Thompson, before that of Myers, Risto and many other players, but now I am completely satisfied with him, he plays like #1 D and continues to progress ... Let's see what happens in a couple of years, but now he is on the right way.
23 nov. 2021 à 22 h 36
I didn't mean that he was considered the best promising defender, but that during the Internet and social networks, all this hype can greatly interfere.

I do not know whose expectations he does not meet, his development was definitely not good, like the development of Mitts, like the development of Thompson, before that of Myers, Risto and many other players, but now I am completely satisfied with him, he plays like #1 D and continues to progress ... Let's see what happens in a couple of years, but now he is on the right way.

Does he seem to be moving the the right direction?
Maybe, but for the sake of argument I’ll just give that to ya
But he is absolutely NOT playing at a “1D” level
Take off your “homer” glasses dude
I’m a Sabres fan, and i like Dahlin
But he’s still got a LONG way to go
24 nov. 2021 à 7 h 43
Does he seem to be moving the the right direction?
Maybe, but for the sake of argument I’ll just give that to ya
But he is absolutely NOT playing at a “1D” level
Take off your “homer” glasses dude
I’m a Sabres fan, and i like Dahlin
But he’s still got a LONG way to go

I disagree, he plays like our #1D, especially as he began to play in tandem with Pysyk. He has played 25-27 minutes a night in recent games, looks good, his passes and breasouts are great, he has become more aggressive in both zones, and has become more physical. Let me remind you that this is his first season in the league as #1D, he played for Krueger for 18-20 minutes a night. Of course, he still has a lot to work on, but this season he is really good.
24 nov. 2021 à 17 h 29
I disagree, he plays like our #1D, especially as he began to play in tandem with Pysyk. He has played 25-27 minutes a night in recent games, looks good, his passes and breasouts are great, he has become more aggressive in both zones, and has become more physical. Let me remind you that this is his first season in the league as #1D, he played for Krueger for 18-20 minutes a night. Of course, he still has a lot to work on, but this season he is really good.

Well many disagree that he’s doing as well as u think
He’s certainly had some real rough spots this season,
especially defensively

Again, not saying he’s terrible- or even bad
Just saying he hasn’t reached expectations YET
I don’t think that’s controversial
26 nov. 2021 à 23 h 9
@SalamiCheese
@Buffalove

There was just a poll of Sabres fans and 41% wanted to do this trade. So I guess a good amount of Sabres fans are "convinced"...
Brief update @DongLord23
Player "A" 10 goals, 5 assists 20 games played
Player "B" 3 goals, 7 assists 21 games played
I will give you a hint player "A" and "B" the former plays for the Sabres, the later for Vancouver.
Can you guess who they are?
BTW, I think Casey Mittelstadt will end up being better than Player "A" and Cozens will be only a step behind him
Tell me again why Buffalo NEEDS player "B"!
GMTD a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage