Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2181 500 000 $76 510 659 $648 780 $3 400 000 $4 989 341 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Canucks de Vancouver
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
AG
NTC
UFA - 3
4 125 000 $4 125 000 $
C
UFA - 2
891 667 $891 667 $ (Bonis de performance200 000 $$200K)
AG, AD
RFA - 2
4 950 000 $4 950 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 5
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 2
5 875 000 $5 875 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
1 225 000 $1 225 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
2 650 000 $2 650 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 3
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AD, AG
RFA - 3
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 850 000 $7 850 000 $
DG
UFA - 6
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
UFA - 5
7 260 000 $7 260 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 6
Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 3
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $ (Bonis de performance1 500 000 $$2M)
G
NMC
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DG
UFA - 1
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DD
NTC
UFA - 3
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 4
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
850 000 $850 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
1 125 000 $1 125 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
762 500 $762 500 $
DD
UFA - 2
725 000 $725 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
20 nov. 2021 à 3 h 39
What in tarnation
Rejoint: oct. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 31,449
That'd be sick.
20 nov. 2021 à 4 h 8
The Canucks Suck
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 109
It would be pretty sick but BUF and VAN both need those players and with Owen Power Coming up Dahlin and Power would be a dangerous pairing and if you traded him away, Power would be stuck with no one to work with.

Also Vancouver shouldn’t be moving him because our Forward core is good but if you move him your totally wrecking it when your trying to rebuild and with Pettersson, he is a big part of this rebuild and even though the team isn’t great this year we need to keep that core and he has great chemistry with Miller, Hughes & Boeser.

Pettersson is a Franchise Player the Canucks need to build around along with Boeser and Hughes
20 nov. 2021 à 4 h 25
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 3,156
@DongLord23….
Sorry, but u don’t know what you’re talking about here.
1- Dahlin didn’t play “juniors” at all, he played in Sweden
2- he didn’t play on the right side much at all over there, although he did say he was comfortable when he did. And he hasn’t played the right side at all in the NHL

Would be an interesting trade,
but i don’t think Buffalo wants to pull the plug on Dahlin.
He’s an important piece to our defense of the future, and besides him & Power, most of our best young players are forwards. So moving him would leave us thin on defense
gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
20 nov. 2021 à 4 h 37
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 686
Quoting: Buffalove
DongLord23….
Sorry, but u don’t know what you’re talking about here.
1- Dahlin didn’t play “juniors” at all, he played in Sweden
2- he didn’t play on the right side much at all over there, although he did say he was comfortable when he did. And he hasn’t played the right side at all in the NHL

Would be an interesting trade,
but i don’t think Buffalo wants to pull the plug on Dahlin.
He’s an important piece to our defense of the future, and besides him & Power, most of our best young players are forwards. So moving him would leave us thin on defense

What do you think i mean by Juniors? He played in the Swedish junior league. Is that not juniors? Juniors isn't exclusive to North America

He's played at RD a little bit. There was a whole article about it. https://notedhockey.substack.com/p/rasmus-dahlin-and-playing-the-offhand

So yes he has played at RD in the NHL. You seem to not know what you're talking about.
20 nov. 2021 à 7 h 49
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,799
@DongLord23…Sorry, but u don’t know what you’re talking about here...
Quoting: DongLord23
What do you think i mean by Juniors? ...
Well, well, well both of you are partially correct.
While he play in the Junior league as a 16 yo, he also jumped to the Frolunda HC half way through the season.
So his last two years in Sweden he was playing with the grown ups as a 16 and 17 yo defenseman.
Yes he did play Right defense as there are videos of him on the right side.
Finally, if he played Left defense in the NHL, it was for short periods or on the PP.

Bu to the trade, I would say no with out any hesitation.
Buffalo will be fine at center with Mittelstadt, Cozens, and Thompson.
I am not about to give up on Dahlin as he is only 21 yo and will not turn 22 until mid April 2022.

In conclusion, including an insult with your comments sort of diminishes its value.
GMTD a aimé ceci.
20 nov. 2021 à 8 h 8
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: gretzkyghosts
Well, well, well both of you are partially correct.
While he play in the Junior league as a 16 yo, he also jumped to the Frolunda HC half way through the season.
So his last two years in Sweden he was playing with the grown ups as a 16 and 17 yo defenseman.
Yes he did play Right defense as there are videos of him on the right side.
Finally, if he played Left defense in the NHL, it was for short periods or on the PP.

Bu to the trade, I would say no with out any hesitation.
Buffalo will be fine at center with Mittelstadt, Cozens, and Thompson.
I am not about to give up on Dahlin as he is only 21 yo and will not turn 22 until mid April 2022.

In conclusion, including an insult with your comments sort of diminishes its value.

Mittelstadt, Cozens, and Tage isn't fine at center. The team is still lacking a top line center. Unless Krebs or Cozens become a top center that will be the team's biggest need.

Who is insulting who?
20 nov. 2021 à 9 h 4
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,670
No thx, we absolutely shouldn't trade Dahlin, and hoping Power will be our savior has never worked for us. Also, Dahlin almost never played on the right side in the NHL, even such a wise coach as Granato does not do this, although he could easily.
20 nov. 2021 à 9 h 10
Mittelstadt, Cozens, and Tage isn't fine at center. The team is still lacking a top line center. Unless Krebs or Cozens become a top center that will be the team's biggest need.

Who is insulting who?

Have you watched the Buffalo games under Granato? Mitts walked almost at PPG pace in these games and looked like a legit top 6 C. Cozens is still young and already looking very promising. Even Thompson, for whom there was little hope, suddenly became the center and looks very decent.
20 nov. 2021 à 9 h 23
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: SalamiCheese
Have you watched the Buffalo games under Granato? Mitts walked almost at PPG pace in these games and looked like a legit top 6 C. Cozens is still young and already looking very promising. Even Thompson, for whom there was little hope, suddenly became the center and looks very decent.

We are talking about a top line center here. That's Stamkos / ROR / Bergeron / Matthews / Toews / Kopitar level. Mitts looks improved but he's not close to that level. Same with Tage. Those guys will be decent guys on the second/third line, but shouldn't be top line guys. If they are top line guys you won't be competing.

Cozens maybe, but I see him as more of a 2C.
20 nov. 2021 à 9 h 27
Démarrer sujet
No thx, we absolutely shouldn't trade Dahlin, and hoping Power will be our savior has never worked for us. Also, Dahlin almost never played on the right side in the NHL, even such a wise coach as Granato does not do this, although he could easily.

It's just a swap of two really good, but under performing talents. Nobody is saying Power is the savior. You have some good left side guys in the system/NHL like Samuelsson, Johnson, and Bryson too.

Dahlin has played some RD at the NHL level like i said. Joe Yerdon broke it down. He can play RD.
20 nov. 2021 à 9 h 36
It's just a swap of two really good, but under performing talents. Nobody is saying Power is the savior. You have some good left side guys in the system/NHL like Samuelsson, Johnson, and Bryson too.

Dahlin has played some RD at the NHL level like i said. Joe Yerdon broke it down. He can play RD.

I would definitely not make this deal. Bryson, Johnson and Samuelsson are basically shutdown guys, they just don't have the potential that Dahlin has. I don't like this deal as a Buffalo fan and I wouldn't do it. Our center depth looks good, especially in the future, and the team is not trying to win right now. I like Pettersson, but no thanks.

I know that he can play on the right side, he played some games on the right side in the first season, but in recent years he has been playing on the left side.
20 nov. 2021 à 9 h 41
We are talking about a top line center here. That's Stamkos / ROR / Bergeron / Matthews / Toews / Kopitar level. Mitts looks improved but he's not close to that level. Same with Tage. Those guys will be decent guys on the second/third line, but shouldn't be top line guys. If they are top line guys you won't be competing.

Cozens maybe, but I see him as more of a 2C.

Drafting is the best way to get a strong center. Pettersson is also not MacKinnon or Crosby, and it is unlikely that he will ever be like that. We still don't know or see their potential. Mitts looked great, he always had high hockey IQ and good hands to be a legit top 6 C, just in the beginning these idiots slowed down his development a little. Cozens probably won't be an elite center, but he could be a guy like Couturier or Carter.
20 nov. 2021 à 9 h 53
Démarrer sujet
Drafting is the best way to get a strong center. Pettersson is also not MacKinnon or Crosby, and it is unlikely that he will ever be like that. We still don't know or see their potential. Mitts looked great, he always had high hockey IQ and good hands to be a legit top 6 C, just in the beginning these idiots slowed down his development a little. Cozens probably won't be an elite center, but he could be a guy like Couturier or Carter.

I never said he was a superstar like Crosby or Mackinnon. He is a top line center though.

Mitts looks alright. I don't see anything from him that shows legit top 6 C yet. More like good 3C on a playoff team. Same with Tage.
20 nov. 2021 à 10 h 12
I never said he was a superstar like Crosby or Mackinnon. He is a top line center though.

Mitts looks alright. I don't see anything from him that shows legit top 6 C yet. More like good 3C on a playoff team. Same with Tage.

Did you watch the games last season when Granato was coach? Mitts looked like a top 6 C when he played. Mitts played one period this season. Thompson looks decent, even with only 3C. As I said, I see no point in this trade for Buffalo at this stage. Dahlin is too important to us and he is only 21 years old. Pettersson is a great young top 6 C, but you have chosen the wrong team to trade. Rangers or Wild would probably be much more interested in such a player.
20 nov. 2021 à 11 h 58
Démarrer sujet
Did you watch the games last season when Granato was coach? Mitts looked like a top 6 C when he played. Mitts played one period this season. Thompson looks decent, even with only 3C. As I said, I see no point in this trade for Buffalo at this stage. Dahlin is too important to us and he is only 21 years old. Pettersson is a great young top 6 C, but you have chosen the wrong team to trade. Rangers or Wild would probably be much more interested in such a player.

Yes and Mitts played decent for a few weeks. I think you're over exaggerating his play a bit though. It's a small sample size of him playing alright.

I think based on your LD depth & prospects trading Dahlin for Petey would be a smart trade for Buffalo. I'd always take a 1C over a 1D. You would go into the draft with a center core of Petey, Cozens, Mitts/Tage, Krebs, and whoever you decide to draft. I think Adams would accept this trade if it was offered based on his recent moves.
20 nov. 2021 à 12 h 22
Yes and Mitts played decent for a few weeks. I think you're over exaggerating his play a bit though. It's a small sample size of him playing alright.

I think based on your LD depth & prospects trading Dahlin for Petey would be a smart trade for Buffalo. I'd always take a 1C over a 1D. You would go into the draft with a center core of Petey, Cozens, Mitts/Tage, Krebs, and whoever you decide to draft. I think Adams would accept this trade if it was offered based on his recent moves.

He played for more than a few weeks, but that doesn't matter now. I think Adams is happy with our depth of center and will not rush to win, let the young players grow and develop.

Again, I disagree, I'm not trading Dahlin at this stage, I hope Adams won't do that either.
20 nov. 2021 à 12 h 38
Démarrer sujet
He played for more than a few weeks, but that doesn't matter now. I think Adams is happy with our depth of center and will not rush to win, let the young players grow and develop.

Again, I disagree, I'm not trading Dahlin at this stage, I hope Adams won't do that either.

Mitts playing well was 22 games. So about 4 weeks.

I don't think trading Dahlin for Petey is a rush to win lol. A rush to win is trading prospects + picks. This is just making a smart move. It honestly favors the Sabres.

Adams seems to be making more analytically sound moves so trading Dahlin for Petey would fit that.
20 nov. 2021 à 12 h 43
Mitts playing well was 22 games. So about 4 weeks.

I don't think trading Dahlin for Petey is a rush to win lol. A rush to win is trading prospects + picks. This is just making a smart move. It honestly favors the Sabres.

Adams seems to be making more analytically sound moves so trading Dahlin for Petey would fit that.

22 games are basically good games too.

I do not agree, why are you trying to convince me of this?

This is a pointless argument, we will not come to an agreement here. I'm sure we will not see such an tradee, and in general, Dahlin's trade in the next two seasons.
20 nov. 2021 à 13 h 2
Démarrer sujet
22 games are basically good games too.

I do not agree, why are you trying to convince me of this?

This is a pointless argument, we will not come to an agreement here. I'm sure we will not see such an tradee, and in general, Dahlin's trade in the next two seasons.

I'm just trying to understand your argument. I don't get how swapping a player for a better player is a "rush to win". Unless you think Dahlin is a better player than Petey. Nothing shows that though.

You think Dahlin will be a more impactful player than Petey?
20 nov. 2021 à 14 h 21
I'm just trying to understand your argument. I don't get how swapping a player for a better player is a "rush to win". Unless you think Dahlin is a better player than Petey. Nothing shows that though.

You think Dahlin will be a more impactful player than Petey?

Pettersson may be a more influential player right now, but he has a lot more offensive talent next to him than he does to Dahlin. Who knows what will happen in the future, but Dahlin certainly has great potential, and with a current adequate coach he has a much better chance of unleashing this potential than with the previous coach. Well he's also my favorite player.

By the way, do you think Canucks is going to trade its young 1C for some reason? Why do they need it? They have no prospects and Horvat can easily leave for UFA soon, it would be stupid of them.
20 nov. 2021 à 15 h 21

Who is insulting who?

So we have 4 guys that are top6 quality
And Cozens & Krebs very well could develop into a 1C

On defense, if we trade Dahlin, we’d essentially have just Power & then a bunch of guys who project to be decent
Trading Dahlin would leave us really thin there
20 nov. 2021 à 15 h 29
What do you think i mean by Juniors? He played in the Swedish junior league. Is that not juniors? Juniors isn't exclusive to North America

He's played at RD a little bit. There was a whole article about it. https://notedhockey.substack.com/p/rasmus-dahlin-and-playing-the-offhand

So yes he has played at RD in the NHL. You seem to not know what you're talking about.

Ok, he played RD in the NHL for a whole entire period
That’s ONE period
From the article you posted:
“But after they switched up sides in the third….”

Also from the article u posted:
“Putting Dahlin on the right side stuck out to me because we haven’t seen it happen much, if at all, during his first three seasons.”

And when people talk about “Juniors” they are referring to the Canadian leagues, & not the European leagues
You misspoke- no big deal- but just own it dude

Bottom line:
Dahlin has barely played on the right side in his young career
Maybe he could?
But it doesn’t make much sense to project him there….
None at all really
20 nov. 2021 à 15 h 31
Bedard23
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,476
Both sides would say no
21 nov. 2021 à 1 h 17
Démarrer sujet
Ok, he played RD in the NHL for a whole entire period
That’s ONE period
From the article you posted:
“But after they switched up sides in the third….”

Also from the article u posted:
“Putting Dahlin on the right side stuck out to me because we haven’t seen it happen much, if at all, during his first three seasons.”

And when people talk about “Juniors” they are referring to the Canadian leagues, & not the European leagues
You misspoke- no big deal- but just own it dude

Bottom line:
Dahlin has barely played on the right side in his young career
Maybe he could?
But it doesn’t make much sense to project him there….
None at all really

So

1. You were wrong. He has played some RD in the NHL. You said, "He hasn't played AT ALL"

2. You were wrong. Junior hockey isn't just North America. There are the Russian Junior Leagues (MHL), Swedish Junior Leagues (J20), Finnish Junior Leagues etc..

Stop acting like a smug idiot. Just own it dude.
21 nov. 2021 à 1 h 19
Démarrer sujet
Pettersson may be a more influential player right now, but he has a lot more offensive talent next to him than he does to Dahlin. Who knows what will happen in the future, but Dahlin certainly has great potential, and with a current adequate coach he has a much better chance of unleashing this potential than with the previous coach. Well he's also my favorite player.

By the way, do you think Canucks is going to trade its young 1C for some reason? Why do they need it? They have no prospects and Horvat can easily leave for UFA soon, it would be stupid of them.

No I don't think they should trade Petey, but I wouldn't be surprised if it ever happened. Just like Buffalo trading ROR. Sometimes teams do dumb things because a player is in a slump, wants to leave, or says some things in the media.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage