Transactions
STL
  1. DeBrusk, Jake
  2. Lauko, Jakub
  3. Lohrei, Mason [Liste de réserve]
  4. Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (BOS)
Détails additionnels:
Trade happens during the summer.
BOS sends AZ 2023 4th RD pick to retain 50% of Tarasenko's salary during the 2023-2024 season.
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de OTT
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de BOS
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2481 500 000 $72 721 349 $306 349 $3 082 500 $8 778 651 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Blues de St-Louis
1 875 000 $1 875 000 $
C
UFA - 2
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
C, AG
NTC
UFA - 7
5 800 000 $5 800 000 $
AG, AD, C
UFA - 4
2 800 000 $2 800 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG, AD
NTC
UFA - 5
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 2
2 800 000 $2 800 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
3 675 000 $3 675 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
AG, AD
RFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $ (Bonis de performance1 250 000 $$1M)
C, AD
NTC
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
764 167 $764 167 $ (Bonis de performance107 500 $$108K)
AG, AD
RFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 6
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
DD
NTC
UFA - 6
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
G
NTC
UFA - 6
3 275 000 $3 275 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
G
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance1 300 000 $$1M)
DG
RFA - 1
1 375 000 $1 375 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
787 500 $787 500 $
DG
UFA - 1
725 000 $725 000 $
DG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
19 nov. 2021 à 15 h 10
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,075
I don't think that tickles Army's fancy. Debrusk seems to have fallen off a cliff, Lauko is interesting but raw and Lohrei is of zero interest. Frankly, I don;t think Boston has the juice to get this done.
19 nov. 2021 à 15 h 20
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 8,773
Lohrei won’t be moved
19 nov. 2021 à 15 h 27
Dekesaladekes
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,025
Quoting: mokumboi
I don't think that tickles Army's fancy. Debrusk seems to have fallen off a cliff, Lauko is interesting but raw and Lohrei is of zero interest. Frankly, I don;t think Boston has the juice to get this done.

as yes lohrei a freshman dman who is 8th in college dman points playing for an ass ohio state team in the big 10 which is arguably the hardest div in college the only freshman dman who has more points then him in big 10 is luke hughes who is plays on possibly the most stacked college team ever. the kids also 6'4 and has refined his D game quite well so far this season.
debrusk might not be killing it on the stat sheet but his 2 way game has excelled and he makes good plays just hasn't quite had the finish yet with his linemates.
lauko looks solid probably a future 3LW kid is fast and has some tenacity good 2 way guy

your opinions are so biased always you are the equivalent of bruins CMcavoy73 or whatever his username is i hope you know tarasenko is a RW he isn't a center so he will not be getting the same value as a center of his skill level. tarasenko isn't even the most dangerous threat on that offence thomas and kyrou have exploded massively and are looking like the future guys for st louis's offence. st louis whole top 9 is absolutely killing the stat sheet so to say tarasenko is carrying is such a lie. take out alexei and lauko and bruins would probably consider senko for debrusk, lohrei and 2022 1st but it would have to be a TD trade bruins are all in now not next year
Chopper02 a aimé ceci.
19 nov. 2021 à 15 h 49
Démarrer sujet
buffdaddy8
Rejoint: août 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 75
Quoting: Dekes
as yes lohrei a freshman dman who is 8th in college dman points playing for an ass ohio state team in the big 10 which is arguably the hardest div in college the only freshman dman who has more points then him in big 10 is luke hughes who is plays on possibly the most stacked college team ever. the kids also 6'4 and has refined his D game quite well so far this season.
debrusk might not be killing it on the stat sheet but his 2 way game has excelled and he makes good plays just hasn't quite had the finish yet with his linemates.
lauko looks solid probably a future 3LW kid is fast and has some tenacity good 2 way guy

your opinions are so biased always you are the equivalent of bruins CMcavoy73 or whatever his username is i hope you know tarasenko is a RW he isn't a center so he will not be getting the same value as a center of his skill level. tarasenko isn't even the most dangerous threat on that offence thomas and kyrou have exploded massively and are looking like the future guys for st louis's offence. st louis whole top 9 is absolutely killing the stat sheet so to say tarasenko is carrying is such a lie. take out alexei and lauko and bruins would probably consider senko for debrusk, lohrei and 2022 1st but it would have to be a TD trade bruins are all in now not next year

Sorry didn't mean to upset you sir.
19 nov. 2021 à 15 h 53
mokumboi
Quoting: Dekes

You're funny.

- Lohrei is a poor skater. This is no secret. One can get away with that in the USHL and even in college, but we're talking about the NHL. He's a longshot to make it.
- Debrusk hasn't been finishing for a long while now. You can talk all you want about his two-way play and that's great, but his current form ain't helping the Blues now.
- I like Lauko a lot (and Army probably would, too), not sure why you had to sell him to me.

So we're talking about a C (at best) prospect, a 3rd liner making 3.7M and needing a new RFA deal and a B+ prospect who projects as a 3rd liner (but only after he adds a bit of weight, to be honest) and a 1st that's nearly two years away to take a full throttle, fully producing Vladimir Tarasenko away from a team trying to win now. And I'm the biased one??? Puh-lease. Plus, I never said Tarasenko is carrying anything (no clue where you pulled that out of) and what other teammates are doing or will do in the future has no bearing whatsoever on his value (what a bizarre concept to try pushing).

And by the way, CMcAvoy73 is one of the better posters here. Not sure what you;re on about with all that.
19 nov. 2021 à 16 h 22
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,562
You're funny.

- Lohrei a poor skater. This is no secret. One can get away with that in the USHL and even in college, but we're talking about the NHL. He's a longshot to make it.
- Debrusk hasn't been finishing for a long while now. You can talk all you want about his two-way play and that's great, but his current form ain't helping the Blues now.
- I like Lauko a lot (and Army probably would, too), not sure why you had to sell him to me.

So we're talking about a C (at best) prospect, a 3rd liner making 3.7M and needing a new RFA deal and a B+ prospect who projects as a 3rd liner (but only after he adds a bit of weight, to be honest) and a 1st that's nearly two years away to take a full throttle, fully producing Vladimir Tarasenko away from a team trying to win now. And I'm the biased one??? Puh-lease. Plus, I never said Tarasenko is carrying anything (no clue where you pulled that out of) and what other teammates are doing or will do in the future has no bearing whatsoever on his value (what a bizarre concept to try pushing).

And by the way, CMcAvoy73 is one of the better posters here. Not sure what you;re on about with all that.

Lohrei isn't a poor skater, it's actually one of his strengths. For a guy his size he's very mobile. Doesn't really matter though because Boston isn't moving him and it's expected he turns pro after the NCAA season.

DeBrusk is scoring at a rate this year that puts him just shy of 20 goals over an 82 game season. This is around what he's scored before last years down season
19 nov. 2021 à 16 h 36
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,763
You're funny.

- Lohrei is a poor skater. This is no secret. One can get away with that in the USHL and even in college, but we're talking about the NHL. He's a longshot to make it.

you must have missed that this trade happens during the summer which makes senko a 1 year rental. To rate lohrei as a c prospect is pushing it. ide say solid b prospect. however its not a position of need for the blues short or long term. Tarasenko at 7.5m isnt a realistic target for the bruins either. This team could look COMPLETELY different come july of next year. Bergeron could retire, we could have moved on from debrusk and gotten younger in certain areas. who knows. Ultimately i dont see the bruins now or in the future as trade partners with the blues for senko. Now if sir robby thomas became available ide be all ears wink
19 nov. 2021 à 16 h 50
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 140
I don't know Toropchenko's value, and in general, the bruins generally stay away from Russian prospects (they've been burned). So I only see Tank as the value piece here. I think you'd have to remove one of Lauko or Lorhei to get this done. Debrusk's game has picked up really well this year, Lauko and Lorhei are strong prospects, and this year's draft is a deep one and I feel Boston will remain middle of the pack standings-wise, which gives Boston's 1st more value than a normal year.

And finally, Tank would be nice (there is a 2RW need), but the 2C need is of a higher priority.
buffdaddy et Chopper02 a aimé ceci.
19 nov. 2021 à 17 h 18
mokumboi
Quoting: ON3M4N
Lohrei isn't a poor skater, it's actually one of his strengths. For a guy his size he's very mobile. Doesn't really matter though because Boston isn't moving him and it's expected he turns pro after the NCAA season.

DeBrusk is scoring at a rate this year that puts him just shy of 20 goals over an 82 game season. This is around what he's scored before last years down season

1- Any scouting expert will make it clear his skating is a MAJOR hurdle to get over before he can think about the NHL. Size shmize, he's well below average when compared to NHL skaters, which is the measuring stick. None of this is a hot take.

2- Cool beans. Tarasenko is in the 35-40 range with just as many assists. Anyone who wants to add that sort of weapon can not be bringing a quantity stack to the table. Again, not a hot take.
19 nov. 2021 à 17 h 32
1- Any scouting expert will make it clear his skating is a MAJOR hurdle to get over before he can think about the NHL. Size shmize, he's well below average when compared to NHL skaters, which is the measuring stick. None of this is a hot take.

2- Cool beans. Tarasenko is in the 35-40 range with just as many assists. Anyone who wants to add that sort of weapon can not be bringing a quantity stack to the table. Again, not a hot take.

1. I actually know a few NHL scouts and they've said the opposite lol. I'm more than happy to read the expert scouting reports that support your skating comment though.

2. Who cares about Senko? Your comment was:

"Debrusk hasn't been finishing for a long while now"

I simply pointed out that he's on pace this year to be around his career average in goals, which would make your comments false.
19 nov. 2021 à 18 h 9
mokumboi
Quoting: ON3M4N

2. Who cares about Senko? Your comment was:

"Debrusk hasn't been finishing for a long while now"

I simply pointed out that he's on pace this year to be around his career average in goals, which would make your comments false.

First of all, I'm not sure how you eliminate Tarasenko in the discussion of a trade offer for Tarasenko. Debrusk is the primary piece in that offer, so the gulf between them is very much relevant. In fact, it;s the most relevant issue up for discussion. But fine, whatever. Debrusk has one goal and one assist in his last nine games, and eight goals with 10 assists in 54 games since the bubble. That's eight goals in his last 168 shot attempts, and in his last 116 shots on goal. That's not finishing well (especially as a main piece for a 35-40 goal star), and it's over a long while. I mean, Bruins fans have only been saying the same thing since, well, the bubble.
19 nov. 2021 à 18 h 45
First of all, I'm not sure how you eliminate Tarasenko in the discussion of a trade offer for Tarasenko. Debrusk is the primary piece in that offer, so the gulf between them is very much relevant. In fact, it;s the most relevant issue up for discussion. But fine, whatever. Debrusk has one goal and one assist in his last nine games, and eight goals with 10 assists in 54 games since the bubble. That's eight goals in his last 168 shot attempts, and in his last 116 shots on goal. That's not finishing well (especially as a main piece for a 35-40 goal star), and it's over a long while. I mean, Bruins fans have only been saying the same thing since, well, the bubble.

Ah so I see you've moved away from the Lohrei stuff. No surprise there as you likely threw some **** against the wall and hoped it would stick. Funny you went as to far as to even cut that part out of my post when quoting it laugh

As for Senko, no its not relevant. I wasn't talking about him coming to Boston or his value vs DeBrusk. I was simply pointing out your DeBrusk hot take was equally as wrong as your Lohrei hot take. BTW your attempt to show numbers is disingenuous, but you know that already. What you did was take this year and last year and combined them together. Why? well because DeBrusk had a really bad year last year and its a way for you to try and manipulate the numbers to try and make your half baked point. If you really want to play that game...

Tarasenko over the same time frame that your using for DeBrusk....

11G on 131 Shots or a 8.4% shooting percentage. For reference, the DeBrusk numbers you've posted brings him to a 6.9% shooting percentage, so a whopping 1.5% difference.

As for the last useless comment about Bruins fans, that again is you throwing **** against a wall. DeBrusk in the year of playing in "the bubble" put up 19 goals in 65 games, so I'm not sure what your talking about, then again I don't even think your sure what your talking about. At this point your so deep in slinging **** that your ego wont allow you to admit your wrong or simply walk away. I'll do you a favor though and make it easy for you and just add you to the ignore list. You can keep slinging BS comments with nothing to support your claim and I don't have to waste my time with you. Sounds like a win win for everyone!

You're more than welcome to reply, but I won't see it.

cheers

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage