Équipe: 2021-22 Canadiens de Montréal
Date de création initiale: 19 nov. 2021
Publié: 19 nov. 2021
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Transactions
MTL
    Anywhere
    ANA
    1. Gallagher, Brendan (1 500 000 $ retained)
    Détails additionnels:
    Value ?
    Rachats de contrats
    Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
    Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
    Logo de CAR
    Logo de MTL
    Logo de MTL
    Logo de ANA
    Logo de CAR
    Logo de MTL
    Logo de TBL
    Logo de MTL
    Logo de MTL
    Logo de MTL
    Logo de STL
    Logo de MTL
    Logo de MTL
    Logo de MTL
    Logo de MTL
    Logo de MTL
    Logo de MTL
    Logo de MTL
    Logo de MTL
    Logo de MTL
    Logo de MTL
    Logo de MTL
    Logo de MTL
    Logo de MTL
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2381 500 000 $64 227 977 $597 561 $1 557 500 $17 272 023 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
    5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
    AG, AD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    4 450 000 $4 450 000 $
    C
    UFA - 4
    2 125 000 $2 125 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 3
    863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance537 500 $$538K)
    C
    UFA - 1
    5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
    AD, AG
    M-NTC
    UFA - 6
    1 150 000 $1 150 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 1
    750 000 $750 000 $
    C, AG
    UFA - 2
    3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 4
    750 000 $750 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 1
    750 000 $750 000 $
    C
    UFA - 1
    880 833 $880 833 $ (Bonis de performance300 000 $$300K)
    AG, AD
    UFA - 2
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
    DG/DD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1
    2 343 750 $2 343 750 $
    DD
    M-NTC, NMC
    UFA - 4
    10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
    G
    NMC
    UFA - 5
    925 000 $925 000 $
    DG/DD
    UFA - 1
    3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 4
    2 875 000 $2 875 000 $
    G
    UFA - 2
    894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance637 500 $$638K)
    DG
    RFA - 1
    750 000 $750 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 1
    880 833 $880 833 $
    G
    RFA - 1
    859 167 $859 167 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
    DG
    RFA - 3
    750 000 $750 000 $
    G
    UFA - 1
    750 000 $750 000 $
    DG/DD
    UFA - 1
    Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
    4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
    AG
    UFA - 3
    7 857 143 $7 857 143 $
    DD
    UFA - 5
    875 000 $875 000 $
    DG/DD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 3
    3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 2
    950 000 $950 000 $
    C, AG, AD
    UFA - 1
    950 000 $950 000 $
    AG, AD, C
    UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    19 nov. 2021 à 8 h 16
    Rejoint: août 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,226
    Tough one.

I like his game and hes a premiere pest and one of the best THIRD liners in the game and still has 40+ pt ability.

However at 6.5mil for 6 or even 5mil, thats alot to pay for that type of game.

My worry is because of his size and his type of game, it will be extremely difficult for him to live up to that contract (injuries).

So its difficult to imagine many teams taking on that contract, its size is prohibitive, but mainly because of its length. I dont think you'll get anything near its value, and its just a quick thought, but something like a JVR (and his 7mil, but only 2 yrs left) and a bit more...type of thing...or a RD Manson from ANA, (hes a expiring 4.1mil UFA).
    mastersp4 a aimé ceci.
    19 nov. 2021 à 8 h 18
    Démarrer sujet
    Rejoint: févr. 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 384
    Quoting: Hammerwise
    Tough one.

I like his game and hes a premiere pest and one of the best THIRD liners in the game and still has 40+ pt ability.

My worry is because of his size and his type of game, it will be extremely difficult for him to live up to that contract (injuries).

So its difficult to imagine many teams taking on that contract, its size is prohibitive, but mainly because of its length. I dont think you'll get anything near its value, and its just a quick thought, but something like a JVR (and his 7mil, but only 2 yrs left) and a bit more...type of thing...or a RD Manson from ANA, (hes a expiring 4.1mil UFA).

Honestly I'm 100% behind u on this take.
    Hammerwise a aimé ceci.
    19 nov. 2021 à 9 h 9
    Rejoint: juill. 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 3,700
    Quoting: Hammerwise
    Tough one.

I'm no Habs/Gallagher fan by any means but I hope you're talking about going forward when saying he's a "third liner". I find he was totally worth the 6.5 in the past but where I agree is that it will be hard for him to justify it in the future... It appears evident that his body is breaking down and it's understandable with his style of play

As Ottawa, if I'm getting Gallagher (5 years x 5.0) with 1.5 retention, I'm sending Nikita Zaitsev (3 years x 4.5) and a 3rd round pick. I agree I'm getting the better player now but will most likely be a cap dump in these last 2 years, which is why I only give a 3rd round pick

But I can't see them trading him, the medias talk about making him the captain and one of the reasons the team is struggling (no captain)
    Hammerwise a aimé ceci.
    19 nov. 2021 à 9 h 11
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: Xspyrit
    I'm no Habs/Gallagher fan by any means but I hope you're talking about going forward when saying he's a "third liner". I find he was totally worth the 6.5 in the past but where I agree is that it will be hard for him to justify it in the future... It appears evident that his body is breaking down and it's understandable with his style of play

As Ottawa, if I'm getting Gallagher (5 years x 5.0) with 1.5 retention, I'm sending Nikita Zaitsev (3 years x 4.5) and a 3rd round pick. I agree I'm getting the better player now but will most likely be a cap dump in these last 2 years, which is why I only give a 3rd round pick

But I can't see them trading him, the medias talk about making him the captain and one of the reasons the team is struggling (no captain)

Honestly as a habs fans Gallagher cant be Captain. Hes alays frustated, always yelling at the refs. And The habs just suck in general, captain or not

The better exemple is his selfish move on goodrow, not captain material
    19 nov. 2021 à 9 h 22
    Quoting: mastersp4
    Honestly as a habs fans Gallagher cant be Captain. Hes alays frustated, always yelling at the refs. And The habs just suck in general, captain or not

But that's what the Montreal medias say and the Habs organization is obviously very high on him, which is why they extended him 6 years at 6.5

I'm just a messenger here, this is not my opinion
    mastersp4 a aimé ceci.
    19 nov. 2021 à 9 h 25
    Démarrer sujet
    But that's what the Montreal medias say and the Habs organization is obviously very high on him, which is why they extended him 6 years at 6.5

I'm just a messenger here, this is not my opinion

Yes bergy was cryin at his press conference to announce that Gally contract....
    Xspyrit a aimé ceci.
    19 nov. 2021 à 9 h 27

Firstly, I cant see any team taking 5 years of retention. My comments about gallagher "living up" to a 6.5mil contract is the biggest issue.

However, on a team that has caulfield, hoffman, drouin, anderson and toffoli at wing, all signed long term (2-3 yrs or more), 4 of those guys are above gallagher, so his days of a top 6 winger in MTL are done

Zaitsev and a guy like JVR, the best thing about them is that their contracts end, but gallagher has SIX years left at age 29. I just cant see many (any) teams wanting that, and I cant see MTL not even a season after giving it, eating retention for 6 yrs.
    mastersp4 et Xspyrit a aimé ceci.
    19 nov. 2021 à 9 h 35
    I think the best MTL could do is move out the chaff and UFAs: Chiarot, Pacquette, Perreault, Kulak, and then look to move one of their wingers (Armia, Toffoli?) to add on defense or center.

As talented as they are, theise contracts are almost immovable: Price and Gallagher. So build a team behind Suzuki, Romanov, Anderson, Drouin, Dvporak, Savard, Hoffman, Caulfield and Norlinder.

Something like a JVR, prospect dman Egor Zamula and prospect center Zayde wisdom or Jay OBrien for Toffoli, or a Petry to EDM kind of deal
    19 nov. 2021 à 10 h 19
    Go Habs Go
    Rejoint: mars 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 4,091
    I recall some similar things being said about Pacioretty when he had his 17 goal final season in Montreal, aside from the contract length concern. Then Vegas re-signed him for $7M with term, he's still putting up numbers, and he's older than Gallagher.
    Gallagher has put up 4 consecutive 30 goal (pro-rated) seasons. Teams aren't going to flinch much at his contract for those numbers, plus everything else he brings.
    OlegP a aimé ceci.
    19 nov. 2021 à 12 h 24
    Quoting: ricochetii
    I recall some similar things being said about Pacioretty when he had his 17 goal final season in Montreal, aside from the contract length concern. Then Vegas re-signed him for $7M with term, he's still putting up numbers, and he's older than Gallagher.
    Gallagher has put up 4 consecutive 30 goal (pro-rated) seasons. Teams aren't going to flinch much at his contract for those numbers, plus everything else he brings.

Pacioretty hasn't taken anywhere the same beating as Gallagher did over the years. Plus, we're comparing a 6'2 215 lbs guy with a 5'9 184 lbs midget. And he's not a great skater too.

It's possible that Gallagher is able to play at a high level for the whole duration of the contract but extremely UNLIKELY.
    19 nov. 2021 à 12 h 42
    Go Habs Go
    Mentions "j'aime": 4,091
    Pacioretty hasn't taken anywhere the same beating as Gallagher did over the years. Plus, we're comparing a 6'2 215 lbs guy with a 5'9 184 lbs midget. And he's not a great skater too.

It's possible that Gallagher is able to play at a high level for the whole duration of the contract but extremely UNLIKELY.

Not counting 1st and current years, Pacioretty has averaged 65 games a season. Gallagher 67. Pacioretty was injured so brutally at one point, they redesigned every arena in the league. He's had his share of injuries (as most players do).

Even if Gallagher declines in athletic ability, his game doesn't rely on speed or agility like most smaller players. He can be effective much longer by simply playing as he always has. Most players have to adjust as they age and try to take on a different role which they aren't good at. The only real concern is getting hit with pucks because he's taken a few to the hands.
    19 nov. 2021 à 13 h 16
    Quoting: ricochetii
    Not counting 1st and current years, Pacioretty has averaged 65 games a season. Gallagher 67. Pacioretty was injured so brutally at one point, they redesigned every arena in the league. He's had his share of injuries (as most players do).

Even if Gallagher declines in athletic ability, his game doesn't rely on speed or agility like most smaller players. He can be effective much longer by simply playing as he always has. Most players have to adjust as they age and try to take on a different role which they aren't good at. The only real concern is getting hit with pucks because he's taken a few to the hands.

You're not automatically wrong, it's possible that Gallagher is able to maintain "athletic ability" for 5 more years but damn that would be surprising. Just in the last calendar year, he seems to be "breaking down"
    19 nov. 2021 à 13 h 26
    Banni
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,299
    Quoting: mastersp4

LOl selfish move on Goodrow beacuse Barclay decided to take a dive and peak at the ref when down then continued to act. That was embarrassing on Barclay's part not Gallagher

He simply wont be traded so there's no point even speculating. The coach is the big problem as Gallagher needs steady linemates and Brendan has even called out the coach in the post game presser indirectly by saying he needs those consistent linemates to be effective.

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage