SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Site Discussion

Changing the spelling of Nikita Okhotiuk

18 nov. 2021 à 9 h 7
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 18,154
Last season, Nikita Okhotiuk changed the spelling of his last last name (from "Okhotyuk" to "Okhotiuk". He is now listed correctly on NHL website, AHL website, and his current team website.

Please update his CapFriendly listing to reflect the change.

Just as fyi, here is the phonetic from NHL media: oh-HOHT-ch'yook (first 'k" is silent, HOHT rhymes with "Tote")
18 nov. 2021 à 9 h 19
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 17,293
Quoting: NHLfan10506
Last season, Nikita Okhotiuk changed the spelling of his last last name (from "Okhotyuk" to "Okhotiuk". He is now listed correctly on NHL website, AHL website, and his current team website.

Please update his CapFriendly listing to reflect the change.

Just as fyi, here is the phonetic from NHL media: oh-HOHT-ch'yook (first 'k" is silent, HOHT rhymes with "Tote")

Why can't Russian last names be easy to say
18 nov. 2021 à 12 h 2
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: A_Habs_fan

Потому что это русский
18 nov. 2021 à 12 h 23
cautious optimism
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 5,753

i mean, Kozlov, Markov, Gonchar and Fedorov are easy to say, at least to me. Those are just ones that i can name off the top of my head.

IMO Finnish names are harder to say than Russian names in most cases (example: Vaakanainen. That's a mouthful.)
18 nov. 2021 à 12 h 28
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 17,293
Quoting: Bobcat205
i mean, Kozlov, Markov, Gonchar and Fedorov are easy to say, at least to me. Those are just ones that i can name off the top of my head.

IMO Finnish names are harder to say than Russian names in most cases (example: Vaakanainen. That's a mouthful.)

If if's pronounced the way it's spelled Vaakanainen is not a mouthful, i usually grasp finish names pretty well
18 nov. 2021 à 13 h 23
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Bobcat205

If if's pronounced the way it's spelled Vaakanainen is not a mouthful, i usually grasp finish names pretty well

Between Sharangovich, Mukhamadullin, Okhotiuk, Vukojevic…an occasional Kuokkanen is easy.
A_Habs_fan et Zinger a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage