Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 691
CapFriendly Bot: Thread moved to appropriate forum
14 nov. 2021 à 22 h 48
Speak of the Devil
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 26,426
Kakko shouldn't have gotten that assist
He had to elbow Blackwood to score a goal (it was definitely goalie interference)
The shootout goal was nice

But just a reminder
Hughes has more points than Kakko. Hughes has played 20 minutes and Kakko has played 11 games
Mercer has more points than Lafreinere and Kaako combined
NoVaSpartan a aimé ceci.
14 nov. 2021 à 22 h 49
exo2769
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 9,574
Poehling hat trick his 1st game ever... you're point?
oilersguy et A_Habs_fan a aimé ceci.
14 nov. 2021 à 22 h 52
MGITBPITNHL
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,530
Quoting: Devil1122
Kakko shouldn't have gotten that assist
He had to elbow Blackwood to score a goal (it was definitely goalie interference)
The shootout goal was nice

But just a reminder
Hughes has more points than Kakko. Hughes has played 20 minutes and Kakko has played 11 games
Mercer has more points than Lafreinere and Kaako combined

There was no way Blackwood was saving that puck even before he got hit and I've yet to see an angle where Sammy Blais touched the puck on the Lafreniere goal. That's my honest opinion
14 nov. 2021 à 22 h 55
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 627
Don’t care still Nail Kakkopov
Masonh618 et Roysboy72 a aimé ceci.
14 nov. 2021 à 22 h 55
Hakuna Matata
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 20,724
Quoting: exo2769
Poehling hat trick his 1st game ever... you're point?

Dont forget Papi wink
exo2769 a aimé ceci.
14 nov. 2021 à 22 h 58
MGITBPITNHL
Quoting: TuckerPoolman
Don’t care still Nail Kakkopov

Friendly reminder that you play hockey and not baseball
14 nov. 2021 à 23 h 6
Speak of the Devil
Quoting: mhroblak
There was no way Blackwood was saving that puck even before he got hit and I've yet to see an angle where Sammy Blais touched the puck on the Lafreniere goal. That's my honest opinion

Kakko still interfered with Blackwood before he shot the puck. That is goalie interference

I just looked at the replay of Lafreniere's goal and its really hard to tell if Blais hit the puck, but what I saw from the replay is that Blais actually hit Blackwood in the head while swinging for the puck
14 nov. 2021 à 23 h 50
down bad
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,423
2 points on the year. Look out
oilersguy, Masonh618, A_Habs_fan and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
15 nov. 2021 à 10 h 17
MGITBPITNHL
Quoting: Devil1122
Kakko still interfered with Blackwood before he shot the puck. That is goalie interference

I just looked at the replay of Lafreniere's goal and its really hard to tell if Blais hit the puck, but what I saw from the replay is that Blais actually hit Blackwood in the head while swinging for the puck

I’m reading rule 69 and it doesn’t say anything about contact before shooting the puck ->Rulebook PDF. It’s based on whether a player impaired a goaltender’s ability to defend his goal. I don’t see that given the fact that the net was already wide open before Kakko made contact with Blackwood, and I don’t see any impairment on the Lafreniere goal either.

I feel like I don’t often get this one-sided with game debates or at least not as often as other Ranger fans, so I’ll leave you with this for what it’s worth — Subban was innocent last night
Devil a aimé ceci.
15 nov. 2021 à 10 h 38
Craig Laughlin Fan
Rejoint: nov. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 5,707
I’m reading rule 69 and it doesn’t say anything about contact before shooting the puck ->Rulebook PDF. It’s based on whether a player impaired a goaltender’s ability to defend his goal. I don’t see that given the fact that the net was already wide open before Kakko made contact with Blackwood, and I don’t see any impairment on the Lafreniere goal either.

I feel like I don’t often get this one-sided with game debates or at least not as often as other Ranger fans, so I’ll leave you with this for what it’s worth — Subban was innocent last night

While the net may have been open, I think the defense there is that by Kakko making contact with Blackwood, he took away any chance Blackwood could have had to make that save.
Masonh618 a aimé ceci.
15 nov. 2021 à 13 h 21
MGITBPITNHL
Quoting: NoVaSpartan
While the net may have been open, I think the defense there is that by Kakko making contact with Blackwood, he took away any chance Blackwood could have had to make that save.

You know what, I'm now starting to think this might be a grey area within the rule book. There definitely was no way Blackwood could make the save after contact with Kakko, but it also seems clear to me that his contact was not the original impetus that made Blackwood go from capable to incapable of making the save.
15 nov. 2021 à 17 h 9
Speak of the Devil

Mhmmm I wonder how Rule 69 was created

Rule 78

"If an attacking player initiates contact with a goalkeeper, incidental or otherwise, while the goalkeeper is in his goal crease, and a goal is scored, the goal will be disallowed."

The Subban play looked a little dirty. Can't tell if he's trying to stop skating or trying to kick his leg out
Masonh618 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage