STL
  1. Pettersson, Marcus
  2. Choix de 4e ronde en 2022 (PIT)
PIT
  1. Barbashev, Ivan
  2. Bortuzzo, Robert
  3. Choix de 6e ronde en 2022 (STL)
STL
  1. Strålman, Anton (1 500 000 $ retained)
ARI
  1. Brown, Logan
  2. Scandella, Marco
  3. Choix de 4e ronde en 2022 (OTT)
  4. Choix de 2e ronde en 2023 (STL)
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de PIT
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $71 232 357 $306 349 $1 675 000 $10 267 643 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Blues de St-Louis
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
1 875 000 $1 875 000 $
C
UFA - 2
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG, AD
NTC
UFA - 5
5 800 000 $5 800 000 $
AG, AD, C
UFA - 4
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
C, AG
NTC
UFA - 7
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
AD
NTC
UFA - 2
2 800 000 $2 800 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $ (Bonis de performance1 250 000 $$1M)
C, AD
NTC
UFA - 1
2 800 000 $2 800 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
AG, AD
RFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 6
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
DD
NTC
UFA - 6
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
G
NTC
UFA - 6
Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
4 025 175 $4 025 175 $
DG
UFA - 4
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
725 000 $725 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
G
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
787 500 $787 500 $
DG
UFA - 1
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 2
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
13 nov. 2021 à 13 h 43
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,074
Uhh no. You're not getting Barby.
13 nov. 2021 à 15 h 8
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: déc. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 787
Quoting: mokumboi
Uhh no. You're not getting Barby.

So everyone but Tarasenko Bortuzzo and Scandella are untouchables with you guys?
13 nov. 2021 à 15 h 17
mokumboi
Quoting: gpmack95
So everyone but Tarasenko Bortuzzo and Scandella are untouchables with you guys?

Dude, Barby is cheap and he's having a breakout season. Army doesn't trade what's working. And we can't afford this anyway.
13 nov. 2021 à 16 h 43
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,738

Barbashev has been one of the best players on the Blues. Marcus Pettersson has been a meh player on the Penguins. Bortuzzo, Scandella, Clifford are most likely the guys that go due to Blues most likely not being interested, but yeah I doubt Barbashev goes anymore. He's been one of the most if not the most affective player in forechecking, defense, PK, and sometimes even on offense.
14 nov. 2021 à 17 h 40
Good Opinion Haver
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 926
Modifié 14 nov. 2021 à 17 h 48

Dude, Barby is cheap and he's having a breakout season. Army doesn't trade what's working. And we can't afford this anyway.

Quoting: BeastModeUnknown
Barbashev has been one of the best players on the Blues. Marcus Pettersson has been a meh player on the Penguins. Bortuzzo, Scandella, Clifford are most likely the guys that go due to Blues most likely not being interested, but yeah I doubt Barbashev goes anymore. He's been one of the most if not the most affective player in forechecking, defense, PK, and sometimes even on offense.

I don't really want to lose Barbashev either because I truly do think he's a useful player, but let's not overstate what he's doing right now (or understate how good Pettersson has been- he's been the best defenseman on the Penguins by a long shot this year, if only someone had predicted this!).

Barbashev has been very very good on that line. He- and the rest of that line- are also giving up way more high danger chances than everyone else on the team, more high danger chances than they are creating. Tarasenko, Thomas and Barbashev are 1,2 and 4 on the Blues in xGA/60, so this idea that Barabshev is actually good defensively is a myth. And the idea that this has been working- The Blues have one regulation win in their last six games (against the Sharks), their only other win in that time is a shootout win against the Jets that even the most optimistic Blues fans have to admit Binnington completely stole, and they were outscored by the 2021 LA Kings and the 2021 Anaheim Ducks in that time frame as well. So something isn't working, obviously. I don't believe that every player needs to play a 200 foot game, but at some point you have to start pointing fingers at your worst defensive line, even if its your best offensive line. The fact that Barbashev has currently seen more TOI/G than Buchnevich (I am throwing out the game he got ejected, it's still less), Kyrou and Saad is truly mind boggling.

Not saying we should necessarily give him up for Pettersson (although Pettersson is very good and we should want him even though Mokumboi is right and it would be difficult to afford him) but he hasn't been a world beater like seems to be the popular narrative and if a trade comes along that makes sense he is absolutely expendable even though yes I would prefer not to (and I think BeastMode is right that the Blues will never trade him, for...reasons).
14 nov. 2021 à 18 h 3
mokumboi
Modifié 14 nov. 2021 à 18 h 12
Quoting: TheEarthmaster
I don't really want to lose Barbashev either because I truly do think he's a useful player, but let's not overstate what he's doing right now (or understate how good Pettersson has been- he's been the best defenseman on the Penguins by a long shot this year, if only someone had predicted this!).

Barbashev has been very very good on that line. He- and the rest of that line- are also giving up way more high danger chances than everyone else on the team, more high danger chances than they are creating. Tarasenko, Thomas and Barbashev are 1,2 and 4 on the Blues in xGA/60, so this idea that Barabshev is actually good defensively is a myth. And the idea that this has been working- The Blues have one regulation win in their last six games (against the Sharks), their only other win in that time is a shootout win against the Jets were even the most optimistic Blues fans have to admit Binnington completely stole, and they were outscored by the 2021 LA Kings and the 2021 Anaheim in that time frame as well. So something isn't working, obviously. I don't believe that every player needs to play a 200 foot game, but at some point you have to start pointing fingers at your worst defensive line, even if its your best offensive line. The fact that Barbashev has currently seen more TOI/G than Buchnevich (I am throwing out the game he got ejected, it's still less), Kyrou and Saad is truly mind boggling.

Not saying we should necessarily give him up for Pettersson (although Pettersson is very good and we should want him even though Mokumboi is right and it would be difficult to afford him) but he hasn't been a world beater like seems to be the popular narrative and if a trade comes along that makes sense he is absolutely expendable even though yes I would prefer not to (and I think BeastMode is right that the Blues will never trade him).

Setting aside that I'm not a fan of RAPM, let's remember that we're talking about nine games (for a guy who historically loves to turn the puck over in the D-zone). And that being the Pens best D-man so far this season is a rather low bar to hurdle. Besides, he just had COVID and now he's injured, too.

As for Barby, let's add some simple context to the xGA/60 business (as opposed to the trickier context of actually assigning blame for the chances given up when he's on the ice). That number doesn't factor in his fantastic PK work, and he's still outperforming those numbers with his GF% (which is obviously the one that actually counts). He's also 2nd on the team in takeaways, 4th on the team in x+/- and 2nd among our forwards in hits (which is quite important, because we ain't the physical team we used to be). In other words, I think you're selling his play well short.
14 nov. 2021 à 18 h 58
Good Opinion Haver
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 926
Modifié 14 nov. 2021 à 19 h 3
Setting aside that I'm not a fan of RAPM, let's remember that we're talking about nine games (for a guy who historically loves to turn the puck over in the D-zone). And that being the Pens best D-man so far this season is a rather low bar to hurdle. Besides, he just had COVID and now he's injured, too.

As for Barby, let's add some simple context to the xGA/60 business (as opposed to the trickier context of actually assigning blame for the chances given up when he's on the ice). That number doesn't factor in his fantastic PK work, and he's still outperforming those numbers with his GF% (which is obviously the one that actually counts). He's also 2nd on the team in takeaways, 4th on the team in x+/- and 2nd among our forwards in hits (which is quite important, because we ain't the physical team we used to be). In other words, I think you're selling his play well short.

So for Pettersson a good performance this season can be dismissed because it's only been 9 games but for Barbashev a good performance this season means he's "in the midst of a breakout season'? Seems like a bit of a double standard from your end. I'll acknowledge that Pettersson is way outperforming his xGF and we can't expect him to keep that up, but he has a proven track record of reducing high danger chances for multiple seasons now and that's the skillset I made his case for as an asset to the Blues. The turnover things is silly and always has been, he's totally fine at that and as I told you before multiple defensemen on our team and the other options people are throwing out there (Lindholm, Kulak, etc) are much worse than he is at that too.

Also you didn't seem to not like RAPM when you were posting Vince Dunn's charts and Alex Pietrangelo's stuff from Evolving Hockey when people would trade for them or sign them out from under the Blues. Their GAR model is heavily predicated on RAPM. So do you just not like it when it doesn't support your previously held opinion or....

I don't think I'm selling Barbashev short at all. I said he had been very very good and I said he was a useful player and that I didn't want to trade him. I even said I wouldn't trade him for Pettersson, a player I've been very supportive of. Especially if he's playing above the fourth line and doing well that's a huge boon for my view of him, because I think it's tough to be devoting nearly six million dollars (with Sundqvist and Clifford) to your fourth line. I was just saying let's temper expectations because he's clearly riding a hot one here. He's been fine on the PK, as always. I flatly disagree with your evaluation of hits because while I understand that there's a physicality to hockey a player who is hitting a lot usually doesn't have the puck a lot and if you're playing up the lineup possession is extremely important. You make a fair point about his GF% but it only counts in so far as evaluating his current performance, not as a predictor of things moving forward. His xGF% is 50% (still fine! But obviously less) and that's what you can expect going forward. But I don't think any of that invalidates what I said- he's been good, but other players who are getting less opportunity at 5v5 have been better and also our team hasn't been good so maybe it would be smart to switch things up.
14 nov. 2021 à 21 h 26
mokumboi
Quoting: TheEarthmaster

Also you didn't seem to not like RAPM when you were posting Vince Dunn's charts and Alex Pietrangelo's stuff from Evolving Hockey when people would trade for them or sign them out from under the Blues.

I'll answer the rest later, but ummm that never happened. I have never once ever posted an RAPM graphic for anyone. You're thinking of Beast.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage