Rejoint: févr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,383
Modifié 10 nov. 2021 à 16 h 38
Justin Holl

10 team no-trade list

The 6 other Canadian teams + Arizona + Buffalo + Chicago + Minnesota

Petr Mrazek

10 team no-trade list

The 4 teams in Western Canada + Arizona + Buffalo + Carolina + Chicago + Detroit + Philadelphia
10 nov. 2021 à 16 h 37
torontos finest
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,169
Why would a guy from Edina, Minnesota have the Wild on his no trade list?
sensonfire et lucal2228 a aimé ceci.
10 nov. 2021 à 16 h 46
Démarrer sujet
sensonfire
Rejoint: févr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,383
Quoting: mondo
Why would a guy from Edina, Minnesota have the Wild on his no trade list?

1. His cousin was drafted by them and didn't pan out.

2. Between the time when he was drafted by Chicago in 2010 and the time when he went to Toronto in 2015-2016, he never signed or play for the Wild.

I kind of wonder why.

3. Minnesota is known as "the State of Hockey" and there would be enormous amounts of pressure to perform up to expectations.

Maybe even more so than in Toronto.

4. He's from Minnesota, he's played high school hockey in Minnesota and he's played for the University of Minnesota.

But he's half way through his hockey career as a pro and he's never played for or signed with the Minnesota Wild.

I kind of wonder why.
10 nov. 2021 à 17 h 12
torontos finest
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,169
Quoting: sensonfire

2. Between the time when he was drafted by Chicago in 2010 and the time when he went to Toronto in 2015-2016, he never signed or play for the Wild.

I kind of wonder why.

3. Minnesota is known as "the State of Hockey" and there would be enormous amounts of pressure to perform up to expectations.

4. He's from Minnesota, he's played high school hockey in Minnesota and he's played for the University of Minnesota.

But he's half way through his hockey career as a pro and he's never played for or signed with the Minnesota Wild.

I kind of wonder why.

I don't think his cousin or him not signing for the Wild would make him have them being on his NTC. Think it's more likely he has a team like Colorado or Dallas on it.
sensonfire a aimé ceci.
11 nov. 2021 à 9 h 18
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 22,465
Justin Holl

10 team no-trade list

The 6 other Canadian teams + Arily zona + Buffalo + Chicago + Minnesota

Petr Mrazek

10 team no-trade list

The 4 teams in Western Canada + Arizona + Buffalo + Carolina + Chicago + Detroit + Philadelphia

I kind of wonder why.

The Leafs signed him and he played for the Marlies. When he was up for as UFA, and even then he was an iffy NHLer, the Leafs signed him for "big" minor league salary. Maybe no other team was offering that, so he took financial security. Also, playing with the Marlies is kinda of a good thing. You play in an NHL city, probably noticed more by the scouts as they pass through an NHL city. I'm not sure of his family status, but if was called to the Leafs, your wife and children can stay in the same abode, same work, same schools. IMO having the AHL team in the same city NHL team is a big plus.

I kind of wonder why.
sensonfire a aimé ceci.
22 nov. 2021 à 19 h 25
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 541
Justin Holl

10 team no-trade list

The 6 other Canadian teams + Arizona + Buffalo + Chicago + Minnesota

Petr Mrazek

10 team no-trade list

If I had responded when this was first posted, I would have said that I'm not sure Holl would put anybody on his no-trade list because he'd be happy for any opportunity to get out of Toronto, but I see that he's back on the second pair with Muzzin now, so I guess he's back in Keefe's good books.

I don't know why Mrazek would refuse a trade to Edmonton. They're one of the best teams in the league so far this season, and he could be the #1 goalie there, plus I think taxes are lower in Alberta than in Ontario. I agree with Philadelphia being on the list. He was terrible there.
sensonfire a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage