Guys I think will be dealt by next season

Créé par: DH28Hockey
Équipe: 2021-22 Flyers de Philadelphie
Date de création initiale: 8 nov. 2021
Publié: 8 nov. 2021
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Transactions
PHI
    Pretty regardless of how they build next year's team, they aren't going to be able to afford the final season of JVR
    PHI
      Lindblom is still pretty young and displays some nice flashes of upside, but the Flyers can't afford to give him a bigger role right now so I think he'll be on the move
      PHI
        Sanheim is weird to me in that he's put up great underlying metrics in his career and has shown some pretty solid offensive skill at times, but something has always felt "off" about his time in Philly to me. I don't think he'd extend here and I think they'll try to find a more permanent solution to the middle pair next season
        PHI
          He isn't surviving 82 games with the big club this season, period. I think he is going to be a victim of waiver claim
          PHI
            With how well Brassard and Laughton are fitting in down the middle, the Flyers wanting to win now, and how bad the Phantoms are struggling, I'm not so sure about his future in Philly anymore
            Rachats de contrats
            Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
            Logo de PHI
            Logo de PHI
            Logo de PHI
            Logo de PHI
            Logo de PHI
            Logo de PHI
            Logo de PHI
            Logo de PHI
            Logo de PHI
            Logo de PHI
            Logo de PHI
            Logo de PHI
            Logo de PHI
            Logo de PHI
            Logo de PHI
            Logo de PHI
            Logo de PHI
            Logo de PHI
            Logo de PHI
            TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
            1781 500 000 $52 362 333 $0 $600 000 $29 137 667 $
            Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
            Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie
            4 137 500 $4 137 500 $
            AD, C
            NMC
            UFA - 1
            4 333 333 $4 333 333 $
            C
            UFA - 1
            5 875 000 $5 875 000 $
            AD, AG
            M-NTC
            UFA - 4
            3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
            C, AG
            UFA - 5
            5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
            AD, AG
            UFA - 4
            825 000 $825 000 $
            AD, C
            UFA - 1
            925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance600 000 $$600K)
            AG, AD
            UFA - 1
            800 000 $800 000 $
            C
            UFA - 1
            412 500 $412 500 $
            C, AG
            UFA - 1
            750 000 $750 000 $
            C, AD
            UFA - 2
            Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
            4 725 000 $4 725 000 $
            DG
            UFA - 4
            6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
            DD
            UFA - 6
            3 979 000 $3 979 000 $
            G
            RFA - 3
            5 400 000 $5 400 000 $
            DD
            UFA - 1
            2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
            G
            UFA - 1
            900 000 $900 000 $
            DG
            NTC
            UFA - 1
            1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
            DD
            UFA - 1
            Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
            750 000 $750 000 $
            DG, AG
            UFA - 1
            3 571 429 $3 571 429 $
            C
            NMC
            UFA - 5

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
            • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
            8 nov. 2021 à 21 h 18
            Rejoint: juill. 2021
            Mentions "j'aime": 31
            Travis Sanheim and Morgan Frost would be interesting options for MTL.

I would give Jordan Harris (check him if you don’t know him) for Morgan Frost. Harris wants to play in the US so MTL will not sign him.

Frost would be a great gamble for us with our lack of depth at center. After Suzuki and Dvorak, it’s thin
            8 nov. 2021 à 21 h 43
            Rejoint: janv. 2021
            Mentions "j'aime": 325
            Quoting: Chevy074

I would give Jordan Harris (check him if you don’t know him) for Morgan Frost. Harris wants to play in the US so MTL will not sign him.

Frost would be a great gamble for us with our lack of depth at center. After Suzuki and Dvorak, it’s thin

You mean after Suzuki, it's thin. Boston has the same problem after Bergeron only he's not 22!
            8 nov. 2021 à 21 h 47
            v5 CBJ GM
            Rejoint: févr. 2019
            Mentions "j'aime": 8,548
            Quoting: BruinsCharlies
            You mean after Suzuki, it's thin. Boston has the same problem after Bergeron only he's not 22!

after Suzuki is Dvorak who has done well with Drouin and Anderson. I fully believe that Dvorak could become our 2c.
            after that we have jake evans, adam brooks, and cedric paquette, who are all 4Cs which is a problem
            8 nov. 2021 à 21 h 53

Yeah Suzuki is a stud, also have a Bergeron type of game (he’s not at his level yet, Bergeron is a HOF and one of my fav players even as a habs fan)

Dvorak can become a good 2C, but I still have my doubts. But yeah, it’s thin so they need to do something to get better here.

And yeah Boston needs to figure out how to replace Bergeron and Kreijci soon, but Boston always finds a solution, so I’m not worried about your bruins Pal
            8 nov. 2021 à 21 h 59
            Démarrer sujet
            Rejoint: mai 2019
            Mentions "j'aime": 967

I can't see Harris being a fit, LHD is maybe the deepest position in the organization currently between Provorov, York, Zamula and Andrae, so they'd be looking for more RHD help.

From MTL, the only name I've seen tossed around on here on occasion that I could see the Flyers showing interest in is Tofolli. Seems like they type of forward we've been lacking in our top 9 for a long time
            8 nov. 2021 à 22 h 4
            Quoting: DH28Hockey
            I can't see Harris being a fit, LHD is maybe the deepest position in the organization currently between Provorov, York, Zamula and Andrae, so they'd be looking for more RHD help.

From MTL, the only name I've seen tossed around on here on occasion that I could see the Flyers showing interest in is Tofolli. Seems like they type of forward we've been lacking in our top 9 for a long time

Toffoli would be worth more than Frost though. He’s not necessarily on the trade block, but his contract is easy to trade. He scored 28G in 52GP, and MTL has too much RW with Caufield coming up and Anderson’s, Gallagher’s are hard to trade.

Let’s make a trade on the spot, would you do Sanheim, Frost. For Toffoli and a 2nd
            8 nov. 2021 à 22 h 9
            Démarrer sujet
            Rejoint: mai 2019
            Mentions "j'aime": 967
            Toffoli would be worth more than Frost though. He’s not necessarily on the trade block, but his contract is easy to trade. He scored 28G in 52GP, and MTL has too much RW with Caufield coming up and Anderson’s, Gallagher’s are hard to trade.

Let’s make a trade on the spot, would you do Sanheim, Frost. For Toffoli and a 2nd

I'd say probably, but it'd almost certainly have to be an offseason trade and it'd largely depend on how Toffoli and Frost in particular perform down stretch. Not a bad baseline for a trade though
            Chevy074 a aimé ceci.
            8 nov. 2021 à 22 h 13
            I'd say probably, but it'd almost certainly have to be an offseason trade and it'd largely depend on how Toffoli and Frost in particular perform down stretch. Not a bad baseline for a trade though

I could see this trade happen at the TDL, but I don’t think philly wants to get rid of Sanheim during a season. Maybe if York is dominating the AHL
            8 nov. 2021 à 22 h 27
            Rejoint: janv. 2021
            Mentions "j'aime": 325
            Quoting: Zuki9797
            after Suzuki is Dvorak who has done well with Drouin and Anderson. I fully believe that Dvorak could become our 2c.
            after that we have jake evans, adam brooks, and cedric paquette, who are all 4Cs which is a problem

Dvorak has done well with...? 1G, -13 after 13 games. Know it's early and the Habs have struggled but be real. After the fiasco of an offseason the Habs had you should hope that Dvorak could become your 2C. His pedigree has him as a 3C right now and like Coyle in Boston if he's at the 2C spot it's by default.
            Chevy074 et zk97 a aimé ceci.
            8 nov. 2021 à 22 h 33
            Dvorak has done well with...? 1G, -13 after 13 games. Know it's early and the Habs have struggled but be real. After the fiasco of an offseason the Habs had you should hope that Dvorak could become your 2C. His pedigree has him as a 3C right now and like Coyle in Boston if he's at the 2C spot it's by default.

Damn right. Dvorak is underperforming right now, but let’s be patient. But it’s fair to say that he would be a perfect 3C on a very good team. Hertl would have been perfect for the Habs imo, but he’s asking for 8,5M next year so we would had cap issue at that salary
            8 nov. 2021 à 22 h 54
            Dekesaladekes
            Rejoint: mai 2021
            Mentions "j'aime": 1,025
            Damn right. Dvorak is underperforming right now, but let’s be patient. But it’s fair to say that he would be a perfect 3C on a very good team. Hertl would have been perfect for the Habs imo, but he’s asking for 8,5M next year so we would had cap issue at that salary

what would you want in return for sanheim i'm a bruins fan i think sanheim could fit nice next mcavoy he has offensive potential and i very much like his size bruins need to get bigger on the defensive end.
            also is he more of a two way dman, where does he specialize i haven't got to watch him a whole lot
            8 nov. 2021 à 23 h 0
            Quoting: Dekes
            what would you want in return for sanheim i'm a bruins fan i think sanheim could fit nice next mcavoy he has offensive potential and i very much like his size bruins need to get bigger on the defensive end.
            also is he more of a two way dman, where does he specialize i haven't got to watch him a whole lot

I’m a Habs fan so I don’t know Sanheim a lot, but you can ask the guy who made this arm chair he will tell you
            9 nov. 2021 à 3 h 50
            Dekesaladekes
            Rejoint: mai 2021
            Mentions "j'aime": 1,025

what's the asking price for sanheim from bruins? also what are sanheim strengths to his game haven't watch enough philly games

Répondre
            To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
            Question:
            Options:
            Ajouter une option
            Soumettre le sondage