Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2481 500 000 $72 774 344 $0 $7 282 500 $8 725 656 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Rangers de New York
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 6
5 350 000 $5 350 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 650 000 $$3M)
AD
RFA - 1
11 642 857 $11 642 857 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 5
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
883 750 $883 750 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
AD
RFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 850 000 $$3M)
AG, AD
RFA - 2
2 300 000 $2 300 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
3 641 667 $3 641 667 $
C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 6
750 000 $750 000 $
C
UFA - 1
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DG
RFA - 3
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DD
UFA - 1
5 666 667 $5 666 667 $
G
UFA - 4
925 000 $925 000 $
DG
RFA - 2
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 5
2 425 000 $2 425 000 $
G
UFA - 1
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DD
RFA - 3
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
762 500 $762 500 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
900 000 $900 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
874 125 $874 125 $
DG
UFA - 1
775 000 $775 000 $
AD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
8 nov. 2021 à 0 h 27
MisstheWhalers
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 12,353
Send Miller down, send Kakko down, send Lafreniere down.
csick a aimé ceci.
8 nov. 2021 à 0 h 27
KFTW
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 23,800
Has he been bad?
8 nov. 2021 à 0 h 28
KFTW
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 23,800
Quoting: MisstheWhalers

Chytil to Europe?
8 nov. 2021 à 0 h 29
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 176
Quoting: csick
Chytil to Europe?

Miller hasn’t been good
csick a aimé ceci.
8 nov. 2021 à 0 h 30
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 162
Quoting: MisstheWhalers

All Drury had to do is realize that they aren't good and Jack would have been a Ranger, but I'm glad it didn't happen.
8 nov. 2021 à 0 h 31
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 176
Quoting: Sabreshockey53
All Drury had to do is realize that they aren't good and Jack would have been a Ranger, but I'm glad it didn't happen.

I’m happy jacks not a ranger and I also don’t agree with that dudes comment
csick a aimé ceci.
8 nov. 2021 à 0 h 33
MisstheWhalers
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 12,353
Chytil to Europe?

Lets not get carried away.. Lol
csick a aimé ceci.
8 nov. 2021 à 2 h 27
i dunno
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 293
Has he been bad?

miller certainly hasn't been bad, he just hasn't been scoring millions of points, but that's mostly down to him playing on the pk, and not really getting a chance offensively.

i mean if anyone needs some time away its kakko. he's been visibly struggling.
csick a aimé ceci.
8 nov. 2021 à 7 h 47
Jimbo1119
Mentions "j'aime": 760
Quoting: tea
miller certainly hasn't been bad, he just hasn't been scoring millions of points, but that's mostly down to him playing on the pk, and not really getting a chance offensively.

Kakko came out of the gate strong this year (even though no points) and then got hurt...since he has returned he definitely seems out of sync....but so does the rest of the team. Miller has struggled since the middle of last year- when most blamed his drop in play on his 1st year with an NHL schedule. Fact is both these guys are NHL players...doing what most young NHL players do: struggle. Unless either or both of these guys are forced from the lineup the only solution is to stay the course and work through their difficulties.

If things were "flowing" overall for the team it would be easier for all the young guys to find their way...but Zib, Panarin, and Kreider (at 5X5) are all in a funk as well. At this point their struggles are most likely because they are trying to adjust on the fly to a new coach and system...so gotta give a little time. But a bigger problem- which could be the root of what's going on- is that the D is terrible. System? Maybe...but I'm going with over reliance on Nemeth and Tinordi. These guys have been atrocious. Remove the road cones from the D...re-insert puck moving D men...and the result might just bring some pace and flow to the team's game- which will benefit all. The answer is certainly NOT to continue deploying D men who can't move the puck...can't clear the D zone...and for that matter neither of these guys are good at clearing the front of the net either!
csick a aimé ceci.
8 nov. 2021 à 8 h 4
Cup of Coco
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 220
Quoting: Sabreshockey53

you do realize that the Pegula's didn't want to send him to a team that's in the same state right? Made no difference if Drury put in an offer or not.
8 nov. 2021 à 8 h 6
i dunno
Quoting: Jimbo1119
Kakko came out of the gate strong this year (even though no points) and then got hurt...since he has returned he definitely seems out of sync....but so does the rest of the team. Miller has struggled since the middle of last year- when most blamed his drop in play on his 1st year with an NHL schedule. Fact is both these guys are NHL players...doing what most young NHL players do: struggle. Unless either or both of these guys are forced from the lineup the only solution is to stay the course and work through their difficulties.

If things were "flowing" overall for the team it would be easier for all the young guys to find their way...but Zib, Panarin, and Kreider (at 5X5) are all in a funk as well. At this point their struggles are most likely because they are trying to adjust on the fly to a new coach and system...so gotta give a little time. But a bigger problem- which could be the root of what's going on- is that the D is terrible. System? Maybe...but I'm going with over reliance on Nemeth and Tinordi. These guys have been atrocious. Remove the road cones from the D...re-insert puck moving D men...and the result might just bring some pace and flow to the team's game- which will benefit all. The answer is certainly NOT to continue deploying D men who can't move the puck...can't clear the D zone...and for that matter neither of these guys are good at clearing the front of the net either!

sure kreider is struggling with his 8 goals. sure 5 of those were powerplay goals but 1 that doesnt mean hes been bad 5 on 5, and 2 scoring on the powerplay is literally his thing, it's still 8 goals lmao.

the thing with miller rn is he doesnt get time on the powerplay, but he does on the pk. he and trouba are kinda the shutdown pair, and theyre doing pretty well in those roles. just looking at his points doesnt give you the whole story at all. kakko lost time to injury, yes. but he certainly didnt look good before it, and hes looked invisible after it. hes visibly struggling to make an impact offensively, despite playing with strome and panarin. ive no doubt he'll turn it around though, youre right about it being an adjustment period with the new coach and a new playing style. i mean the team has one of the lowest GF's in the league, which is why their 6-3-3 record is pretty impressive, and why i wouldnt say miller has been struggling. sure most of that is down to shesterkin, but we've been really solid defensively. yes we were bailed out at times, but for the most part the shots against shesterkin have been blocked, or havent been good scoring chances, mostly down to our defense, and that our forwards like zibanejad have been pretty good defensively.
8 nov. 2021 à 9 h 5
Jimbo1119
Mentions "j'aime": 760
sure kreider is struggling with his 8 goals. sure 5 of those were powerplay goals but 1 that doesnt mean hes been bad 5 on 5, and 2 scoring on the powerplay is literally his thing, it's still 8 goals lmao.

the thing with miller rn is he doesnt get time on the powerplay, but he does on the pk. he and trouba are kinda the shutdown pair, and theyre doing pretty well in those roles. just looking at his points doesnt give you the whole story at all. kakko lost time to injury, yes. but he certainly didnt look good before it, and hes looked invisible after it. hes visibly struggling to make an impact offensively, despite playing with strome and panarin. ive no doubt he'll turn it around though, youre right about it being an adjustment period with the new coach and a new playing style. i mean the team has one of the lowest GF's in the league, which is why their 6-3-3 record is pretty impressive, and why i wouldnt say miller has been struggling. sure most of that is down to shesterkin, but we've been really solid defensively. yes we were bailed out at times, but for the most part the shots against shesterkin have been blocked, or havent been good scoring chances, mostly down to our defense, and that our forwards like zibanejad have been pretty good defensively.

Not looking to make Kreider the focal point of what's wrong...8 goals is a nice start. And I'm not saying he's BAD 5x5- just doesn't seem to be driving play the way they need him to. Very often invisible at 5X5.

As far as their D...I can't disagree with you more. Their D has been bad. Their overall record and point total is very misleading...fact is NYR have been dominated for most of the play. In only 3 of 12 games have they had a Corsi >50%...in 6 of 12 games their Corsi is < 41%; and the last 3 games were <39%. What this means is possession wise they are getting killed. If not for Shesty's play and some Fox heroics this team would be on par with Chicago and Arizona. Off the metrics and onto the eye test: the defensive team I've been watching is one which they frequently get pinned in their own end, always a step slow and puck chasing. Unfortunately, this NYR team so far has been very easy to play against because their lack of ability to gain possession, maintain possession, and then apply pressure....and JMO...but it starts with the D. If they continue to rely on Tinordi and Nemeth (ie Staal/Girardi 2.0) it's gonna be a long season...get those young puck moving D men in there!!
8 nov. 2021 à 10 h 16
i dunno
Quoting: Jimbo1119
Not looking to make Kreider the focal point of what's wrong...8 goals is a nice start. And I'm not saying he's BAD 5x5- just doesn't seem to be driving play the way they need him to. Very often invisible at 5X5.

As far as their D...I can't disagree with you more. Their D has been bad. Their overall record and point total is very misleading...fact is NYR have been dominated for most of the play. In only 3 of 12 games have they had a Corsi >50%...in 6 of 12 games their Corsi is < 41%; and the last 3 games were <39%. What this means is possession wise they are getting killed. If not for Shesty's play and some Fox heroics this team would be on par with Chicago and Arizona. Off the metrics and onto the eye test: the defensive team I've been watching is one which they frequently get pinned in their own end, always a step slow and puck chasing. Unfortunately, this NYR team so far has been very easy to play against because their lack of ability to gain possession, maintain possession, and then apply pressure....and JMO...but it starts with the D. If they continue to rely on Tinordi and Nemeth (ie Staal/Girardi 2.0) it's gonna be a long season...get those young puck moving D men in there!!

Oh I'm all for having Lundkvist in the team, and even jones in place of Nemeth, but Miller is not the problem with the Rangers defense.. I'd argue the biggest problem is with the forward group playing around too much with the puck in the neutral zone, instead of getting it deep in the offensive zone, and thus giving up possession and rush chances, which is especially lethal against teams like Edmonton and Washington. We've seen that a lot on the powerplay, where they give away the puck in the neutral zone, and just never get into the offensive zone. Another major problem is with Nemeth and Tinordi. i will say Nemeth has been good on the pk, just like Miller, but 5 on 5 they've both been rubbish, especially in the defensive zone. Nemeth always seems to get stressed when having the puck, and makes dumb plays deep in his zone. TInordi does the same thing, he's just so prone to giveaways. Miller and Trouba have played well defensively. They haven't been perfect, they could be better, but for the most part they've played some solid shutdown defense, especially considering the coach change and stuff. Fox and Lindgren have both been pretty amazing, I think you have to agree with that. They're honestly up there with Makar and Toews as one of the best defensive pairings in the NHL. The 3rd pairing has been consistently struggling defensively. But that's pretty logical considering it's made up of a 21 year old rookie, and a historically average defenseman getting paid way too much.
Jimbo1119 a aimé ceci.
8 nov. 2021 à 15 h 39
Your favorite Ranger
Rejoint: févr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 304
Has he been bad?

No, just normal rookie stuff.

My probably is when Miller makes mistakes, they are costly ones. Is it me or does he have at least one d-zone exit pass intercepted every game?

Long-term, I think he will be fine. But I wouldn't hate adding an experienced LD for playoffs.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage