Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2082 500 000 $72 878 749 $1 132 500 $1 270 000 $9 621 251 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 4
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
7 875 000 $7 875 000 $
C
UFA - 8
880 833 $880 833 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG, AD
UFA - 1
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
C
UFA - 1
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 5
2 125 000 $2 125 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
4 450 000 $4 450 000 $
C
UFA - 3
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 5
850 000 $850 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
1 700 000 $1 700 000 $
C
UFA - 3
825 000 $825 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
875 000 $875 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
2 343 750 $2 343 750 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 3
10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 4
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 4
Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DD
RFA - 2
2 875 000 $2 875 000 $
G
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance420 000 $$420K)
DG/DD
RFA - 3
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
7 857 143 $7 857 143 $
DD
UFA - 4

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
4 nov. 2021 à 19 h 13
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,984
Pass from Buf
gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
4 nov. 2021 à 19 h 13
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 19,294
Sabres trade is a massive L for Buffalo
palhal et gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
4 nov. 2021 à 19 h 49
Démarrer sujet
MakingHistory
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 447
Quoting: Ledge_And_Dairy

why?
4 nov. 2021 à 19 h 52
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 19,294
Quoting: MakingHistory
why?

Because Tuch is worth more than Drouin Armia and a 3rd
4 nov. 2021 à 19 h 55
Rejoint: oct. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,356
Neither team would be willing to accept those trades.
4 nov. 2021 à 20 h 1
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 112
Because Tuch is worth more than Drouin Armia and a 3rd

True but does that compensate the fact that Romanov as way better upside than Jokiharju
4 nov. 2021 à 20 h 29
Quoting: Marchy6363
True but does that compensate the fact that Romanov as way better upside than Jokiharju

And why’s that? They’re 6 months apart in age and Joki has played in 2.5x the NHL games as Romanov. Both have had their flaws, and have looked great as well as not so great. Drafted around the same position at their respective drafts. Guess I just don’t see why Romanov has this massive upside while Joki does not.
4 nov. 2021 à 21 h 56
Quoting: Lsendel3
And why’s that? They’re 6 months apart in age and Joki has played in 2.5x the NHL games as Romanov. Both have had their flaws, and have looked great as well as not so great. Drafted around the same position at their respective drafts. Guess I just don’t see why Romanov has this massive upside while Joki does not.

Romanov can be as good offensively than defensively and he’s an absolute tank… I’d **** my pants playing against him. I definitely think Romanov is the better player and will be for a long time but for the rest of the trade it’s very one sided lmao Tuch>>>>Armia and Drouin is good but not worth it for Buffalo
5 nov. 2021 à 7 h 13
Romanov can be as good offensively than defensively and he’s an absolute tank… I’d **** my pants playing against him. I definitely think Romanov is the better player and will be for a long time but for the rest of the trade it’s very one sided lmao Tuch>>>>Armia and Drouin is good but not worth it for Buffalo

It’s very debatable that he’s head and shoulders above Joki, and way too early to tell for certain in their careers. I would have them at similar valueish right now, but most fans will prefer their own guy
5 nov. 2021 à 10 h 12
It’s very debatable that he’s head and shoulders above Joki, and way too early to tell for certain in their careers. I would have them at similar valueish right now, but most fans will prefer their own guy

Yeah that must be true everyone’s a little bit biased
5 nov. 2021 à 17 h 19
Mentions "j'aime": 4,797
Pass from Buf
Quoting: MakingHistory
why?
Quoting: Aussie_Blackhawk
Neither team would be willing to accept those trades.
Let's set aside who is better than who.
Romanov is a LHD Jokiharju is a RHD. If the Sabres made this trade, they would need to play a LHD on his off side.
Drouin is LH Tuch is RW, Buffalo's does not have a RH RW to replace Tuch.
Let me add, Tuch is a Sabre fan and one may say this is his dream come true, he is not going to be traded and certainly not to a team that the Sabres will be facing multiple times in one season.
Buffalo needs Tuch and Jokiharju more than they need Drouin and Romanov.
Armia and the third would not be sufficient to convince them to move players that they need.
Opps, I forgot, Kevyn Adams is their GM, he would probably add first to Buffalo's side.
Let's face it that was an underwhelming offer for Jack and to take on Boychuk's salary for nothing is down right stupid.
We will not retain on Jack but we will help the Islanders make a trade at the TDL, with out receiving any compensation.
I am certain he could have signed any number of players to reach the floor.
Bostonbruins et GMTD a aimé ceci.
5 nov. 2021 à 18 h 27
Quoting: gretzkyghosts
Let's set aside who is better than who.
Romanov is a LHD Jokiharju is a RHD. If the Sabres made this trade, they would need to play a LHD on his off side.
Drouin is LH Tuch is RW, Buffalo's does not have a RH RW to replace Tuch.
Let me add, Tuch is a Sabre fan and one may say this is his dream come true, he is not going to be traded and certainly not to a team that the Sabres will be facing multiple times in one season.
Buffalo needs Tuch and Jokiharju more than they need Drouin and Romanov.
Armia and the third would not be sufficient to convince them to move players that they need.
Opps, I forgot, Kevyn Adams is their GM, he would probably add first to Buffalo's side.
Let's face it that was an underwhelming offer for Jack and to take on Boychuk's salary for nothing is down right stupid.
We will not retain on Jack but we will help the Islanders make a trade at the TDL, with out receiving any compensation.
I am certain he could have signed any number of players to reach the floor.

Not really in boychuk. Right now mitts and Joki count against the cap, but not number of players rostered. Max is 23. When one comes back, they would have to send one down, putting them under the cap, and thus penalized (it might need to be both, I’m not exactly certain, but either way the clock is ticking. Boychuk is owed less then 500K and accomplishes getting Buf over the cap and yes helps out NYI for this year. You could argue that getting Bouchuk actually gave them flexibility to make more roster moves as well. It was helping both teams out. If you wanna say he ahoulda got a 6th/7th fine. Really isn’t that big of a deal.
5 nov. 2021 à 19 h 0
Not really in boychuk. Right now mitts and Joki count against the cap, but not number of players rostered. Max is 23. When one comes back, they would have to send one down, putting them under the cap, and thus penalized (it might need to be both, I’m not exactly certain, but either way the clock is ticking. Boychuk is owed less then 500K and accomplishes getting Buf over the cap and yes helps out NYI for this year. You could argue that getting Bouchuk actually gave them flexibility to make more roster moves as well. It was helping both teams out. If you wanna say he ahoulda got a 6th/7th fine. Really isn’t that big of a deal.
I am certain that the Islanders were dancing in the street when Buffalo made that trade without asking for compensation.
Why not offer David Krejci or Tuukka Rask $8,000,000 for one year?
Krejci could actually play hockey and help the team.
Then at the TDL, I am sure a host of teams would want him for a play off push.
Please work really hard to convince me he would not sign for that contract for one year.
Adams waited a half a year to bring back Tuch (I really do like him), Krebs (who has really good AHL resume, not so much NHL), what could be a late first and swapping 2nd and third round picks which cold be just 10 rounds apart.
That my friend is called an underwhelming return.
Adams has been nothing but disappointing and has been taken to the cleaners in nearly every trade except the Ristolainen and Butcher.
I never thought Hagg could play as well as he is and only Dahlin has a higher TOI/GM than Butcher.
Well that is my rant, he is a novice and the other GM's are taking advantage.
5 nov. 2021 à 21 h 22
I am certain that the Islanders were dancing in the street when Buffalo made that trade without asking for compensation.
Why not offer David Krejci or Tuukka Rask $8,000,000 for one year?
Krejci could actually play hockey and help the team.
Then at the TDL, I am sure a host of teams would want him for a play off push.
Please work really hard to convince me he would not sign for that contract for one year.
Adams waited a half a year to bring back Tuch (I really do like him), Krebs (who has really good AHL resume, not so much NHL), what could be a late first and swapping 2nd and third round picks which cold be just 10 rounds apart.
That my friend is called an underwhelming return.
Adams has been nothing but disappointing and has been taken to the cleaners in nearly every trade except the Ristolainen and Butcher.
I never thought Hagg could play as well as he is and only Dahlin has a higher TOI/GM than Butcher.
Well that is my rant, he is a novice and the other GM's are taking advantage.

There’s 0 guarantee that Krejci would leave his homeland to come play for Buffalo for any amount of money. Sorry to burst your bubble. If you have an issue it’s Pegula wanting to spend the least amount possible. 500K in actual dollars vs 8M to a washed Krejci, but he can still play on the 3rd line. Still gotta think of the economics of it. I said absolutely nothing about the return of the Eichel trade, only the boychuk one.
5 nov. 2021 à 21 h 51
There’s 0 guarantee that Krejci would leave his homeland to come play for Buffalo for any amount of money. Sorry to burst your bubble. If you have an issue it’s Pegula wanting to spend the least amount possible. 500K in actual dollars vs 8M to a washed Krejci, but he can still play on the 3rd line. Still gotta think of the economics of it. I said absolutely nothing about the return of the Eichel trade, only the boychuk one.
I am sure economics drives every decision, which why the Sabres missed the play offs every year since he bought the team.
If Krejci is washed up what does that make every Sabre last year who he out scored? All of them!
I mentioned the trades to highlight the management's incompetence!
5 nov. 2021 à 22 h 34
I am sure economics drives every decision, which why the Sabres missed the play offs every year since he bought the team.
If Krejci is washed up what does that make every Sabre last year who he out scored? All of them!
I mentioned the trades to highlight the management's incompetence!

I’m not arguing better decisions need to be made. I’m saying boychuk in a tunnel with all things considered is nothing. And Krejci is playing in his home. Like I said doubt he Comes here. The Islanders helped Buffalo just like Buffalo helped them. Maybe like a 6th or something. But like does that really matter
5 nov. 2021 à 23 h 10
I’m not arguing better decisions need to be made. I’m saying boychuk in a tunnel with all things considered is nothing. And Krejci is playing in his home. Like I said doubt he Comes here. The Islanders helped Buffalo just like Buffalo helped them. Maybe like a 6th or something. But like does that really matter
OK we agree.
But it helped the Islanders more than the Sabres!
Buffalo is at $66,311,225 https://www.capfriendly.com/teams/sabres with the cap lower limit at 60,200,000.
The difference is more than Boychuk's salary, which means there were other options available.
I am not so naïve that also I understand when Casey and Henri are healthy, the team will need another $1,500,000 to reach the floor.
On the other hand, the islanders are flush with space, which will grow by the time the TDL is here.
Remember they paid two seconds for Arizona to take two year's of Ladd's $4,375,000 salary.
Too bad Adam's did not have the vision to see he needed cap to reach the floor back then and took on Ladd.
I can only hope there was deal in place for the Islanders to take either Butcher or Hagg at the TDL for a good pick going to Buffalo.
I do think Adams is smart enough to think that far into the future.
6 nov. 2021 à 10 h 24
OK we agree.
But it helped the Islanders more than the Sabres!
Buffalo is at $66,311,225 https://www.capfriendly.com/teams/sabres with the cap lower limit at 60,200,000.
The difference is more than Boychuk's salary, which means there were other options available.
I am not so naïve that also I understand when Casey and Henri are healthy, the team will need another $1,500,000 to reach the floor.
On the other hand, the islanders are flush with space, which will grow by the time the TDL is here.
Remember they paid two seconds for Arizona to take two year's of Ladd's $4,375,000 salary.
Too bad Adam's did not have the vision to see he needed cap to reach the floor back then and took on Ladd.
I can only hope there was deal in place for the Islanders to take either Butcher or Hagg at the TDL for a good pick going to Buffalo.
I do think Adams is smart enough to think that far into the future.

Wish they coulda done what Zona did for the picks for sure. Just don’t think Boychuk is a huge deal in the grand scheme of things, and he’s an attractive piece for owners of teams that needs to get to the floor I.e. the Sabres. Tell Pegula we can get over the cap floor comfortably while only paying 500K, and gives roster flexibility the rest of the year is a prudent financial move, even if it isn’t great for a return. That’s why I won’t beat up Adam’s for that move. It just is to me.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage