It finally happened, the nhl’s new Hershel walker trade
5 nov. 2021 à 19 h 38
You know nothing JS
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,395
Quoting: jpsnow13
Where are your 5x1st Buffalo fans?

LOL

This is the O'Reilly deal all over again.

Very satisfying to notice this is the most liked of any of my comments ever.... And that no Buffalo fans replied to it.🤫🤫🤫
Saskleaf, BuFfaLOFaN, BadTakesExposed and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
7 nov. 2021 à 0 h 48
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,738
Quoting: worldwidesensei
What does "pointlessly" mean? Stop backtracking. He last played March 7th, 2021.

so a small sample size back means he's worth 3 mcdavids and more right? Makes sense for this website. It is pointlessly meaning it's pointlessly analyzed as he is back 100% and going to be amazing like you expect.
7 nov. 2021 à 0 h 49
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,738
Quoting: BCAPP
Last season didn't even start a year ago... How could he have not played for a year.

His last game was March 7th. That was 3 days less than 8 months ago. So nothing near 2 years...

how could you count a small sample size as him being worth 3 mcdavids and more as you guys expect? Just leave it at that i'm done talking to biased fans who want the world for half a penny.
7 nov. 2021 à 22 h 0
Rejoint: mai 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 3,695
Quoting: BeastModeUnknown
how could you count a small sample size as him being worth 3 mcdavids and more as you guys expect? Just leave it at that i'm done talking to biased fans who want the world for half a penny.

What on earth are you talking about? 3 mcdavids?

I'm a Leafs fan who wasn't talking about eichels worth. I simply corrected you when you said he hadn't played for 2 years when it had been 8 months...

I don't know what you're talking about
8 nov. 2021 à 21 h 9
Rejoint: oct. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 6
I feel bad for Tuch
capsfan2121 a aimé ceci.
28 avr. 2022 à 11 h 37
Im just kinda here
Rejoint: avr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 97
now that Vegas has missed the playoffs, i think Buffalo won this trade
somehow
Saskleaf, BuFfaLOFaN, areax91 and 2 others a aimé ceci.
28 avr. 2022 à 12 h 37
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 2,847
Quoting: Doshee
somehow

The guy had neck surgery and hadn't played hockey in forever. Still too soon to call it.
Saskleaf et BuFfaLOFaN a aimé ceci.
28 avr. 2022 à 13 h 28
Im just kinda here
Rejoint: avr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 97
Quoting: Rangsey
The guy had neck surgery and hadn't played hockey in forever. Still too soon to call it.

i agree, but Krebs has been good, and Tuch has been lighting it up (as much as you can in Buffalo)
+ a first and second
Eichel will need to have a pretty good bounce back year next year for this to start looking good for Vegas
BuFfaLOFaN et areax91 a aimé ceci.
28 avr. 2022 à 16 h 54
Go leafs go
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 9,152

Buffalo is undoubtedly winning the trade, but Vegas could still very easily win it.
BuFfaLOFaN et Andy_Dick a aimé ceci.
28 avr. 2022 à 17 h 2
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 2,847
Quoting: Saskleaf
Buffalo is undoubtedly winning the trade, but Vegas could still very easily win it.

Vegas were never going to win this year, unless they won the cup.
Saskleaf, BuFfaLOFaN, areax91 and 2 others a aimé ceci.
28 avr. 2022 à 17 h 7
Go leafs go
Vegas were never going to win this year, unless they won the cup.

Fair enough, but Buffalo also wasn't suppose to win this much (Krebs had the same amount of points as Eichel (22), and then Tuch had 38 points. And yes I realize it was in more games on both cases but still).
BuFfaLOFaN et areax91 a aimé ceci.
28 avr. 2022 à 17 h 18
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 6,514
Quoting: Doshee
somehow

I want to state that I believe that Thompson rising to what he is not is a direct cause of Eichel leaving. I believe that even if Tuch, Krebs, and 16th don't live up to Eichel, that Thompson. Cozens, and Mittelstadt developing as they have all should be taken into consideration when saying Vegas or Buffalo won this trade. Thompson and Skinner have been top 15 5v5 scorers since Jan1. and the full line of Skinner - Thompson - Tuch has been a top 10 line since they joined together.
28 avr. 2022 à 17 h 46
Go leafs go
Quoting: BuFfaLOFaN
I want to state that I believe that Thompson rising to what he is not is a direct cause of Eichel leaving. I believe that even if Tuch, Krebs, and 16th don't live up to Eichel, that Thompson. Cozens, and Mittelstadt developing as they have all should be taken into consideration when saying Vegas or Buffalo won this trade. Thompson and Skinner have been top 15 5v5 scorers since Jan1. and the full line of Skinner - Thompson - Tuch has been a top 10 line since they joined together.

Nah that’s kind of stretching it. It can be taken into account a little bit but if Tuch, Krebs and 16 all suck and Eichel is good, but Thompson is better than him, you can’t say Buffalo won.
BuFfaLOFaN et Andy_Dick a aimé ceci.
28 avr. 2022 à 21 h 20
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 6,514
Nah that’s kind of stretching it. It can be taken into account a little bit but if Tuch, Krebs and 16 all suck and Eichel is good, but Thompson is better than him, you can’t say Buffalo won.

No obviously not. I just meant if Eichel is better than those 3 like maybe a first off and Thompson is amazing is call out even.
Saskleaf et capsfan2121 a aimé ceci.
28 avr. 2022 à 23 h 34
Go leafs go
Quoting: BuFfaLOFaN
No obviously not. I just meant if Eichel is better than those 3 like maybe a first off and Thompson is amazing is call out even.

Ya, I guess that’s fair.
BuFfaLOFaN a aimé ceci.
22 juin 2022 à 0 h 49
Hakuna Matata
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 20,724
Im not gonna full on judge this trade till next season

Lets see how Vegas and Eichel do with a full healthy season under Cassidy
Saskleaf, BuFfaLOFaN, worldwidesensei and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
29 juin 2022 à 10 h 28
Rejoint: août 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,226
Also have to add, that VGS didnt really have the cap space to make this trade with the team they had. They not only struggled and missed playoffs, they embarrassed themselves by trading Dandanov to a team on his trade list, they used the LTIR liberally because they couldn;t dress their team under the cap.

Add in that Glass for Noaln Patrick looked bad as well, as Patrick hit the IR/LTIR four times.

Ultimately the hidden price of the Eichel deal was having to fight tough and nail to be cap compliant and dealing away some of the teams key depth.

In the respect that BUF didn;t overachieve, but VGS definitely underachieved AND that BUF has alot more futures AND that Vegas will struggle against the cap in 22-23 to ice a better team, then BUF won easily.
areax91, capsfan2121 et BuFfaLOFaN a aimé ceci.
20 janv. 2023 à 20 h 3
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 685
Tuch might end up being the best player in this trade
KSIxSKULLS, Saskleaf, Sharkie69 and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
26 mars 2023 à 0 h 43
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 769
Quoting: DeletedACGMAccount
Vegas wins this without a shred of a doubt, but Tuch and Krebs are both great pieces. By the looks of things, Buffalo is trying to recreate the 2020 WJC Canada team

Without a shred of doubt?

Tuch 113GP 106points w/BUF
Eichel 80GP 93 points w/VGK

BUF is paying Tuch $4.75mm and VGK is paying Eichel $10mm.

BUF won this trade right there, without a shred of doubt. SO funny how wrong you were.

BUF also got Krebs, Ostlund and Greenway.
26 mars 2023 à 12 h 52
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2,274
Quoting: worldwidesensei
Without a shred of doubt?

Tuch 113GP 106points w/BUF
Eichel 80GP 93 points w/VGK

BUF is paying Tuch $4.75mm and VGK is paying Eichel $10mm.

BUF won this trade right there, without a shred of doubt. SO funny how wrong you were.

BUF also got Krebs, Ostlund and Greenway.

I still dont think you can say a team 'won' the trade. They both did very well. Eichel came cheaper than expected.

Krebs ceiling is low. Greenway is awful. Ostlund has a lot of potential tho.

Eichel is having a disappointing season by his standards but plays in a defensive system under Cassidy whom always has protected his goalies and Vegas is still blocking a ton of shots more than usual for a Cassidy team.

This is probably going to be a career season for Alex Tuch, he will have a hard time repeating it. And, Buffalo has zero defensive structure. See their last 5 home games where they've allowed a record amount of goals in any 5 game home stretch back to expansion.

Meanwhile, Eichel probably has a lot of growing to do under Cassidy and expect a lot of improvement in his point totals in the next 3-5 years especially if he can get better wingers than Marchy and Barbachev.

I dont see why arguing who won the deal means anything. It was a win-win deal. Vegas got their superstar and Buffalo moved on with some good pieces but i doubt anyone them will have the impact of Jack, in the end.

Trades normally are won by teams with the best player. You may have a different opinion on this deal in 3 years same as Blues fans from the Oreilly deal. Its kinda of funny and ironic to see a Sabres fan call a recent deal an early win after the Tage Thompson progression history
26 mars 2023 à 13 h 0
Quoting: aadoyle
Im not gonna full on judge this trade till next season

Lets see how Vegas and Eichel do with a full healthy season under Cassidy

Very well. And, Jack has shown he can play in all 3 zones despite his rep as being a selfish player. Meanwhile in Buffalo, they have been complete clown shoes in their own end. Breaking records for futility that includes their expansion years with 30 goals allowed in their last 5 home games. Maybe Jack wasnt the problem afterall and that loser mentality in Buffalo will be hard to crack.
26 mars 2023 à 13 h 6

This. Not close to over but I find it amusing to see a Sabres claiming a win with so much recent losing and disappointment in the past month. Get those wins where you can, I guess.

Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
26 mars 2023 à 13 h 12
Quoting: Shylo_Moxii

Probably the most frustrating part of this place. People are wrong yet can never admit it as if their reputation on a forum with a few dozen viewers means anything. And, actually admitting your wrong will humanize you and ppl will relate. Everyone here is wrong at a certain point. There are a HUGE portion of ppl that just like to argue to argue despite the results being as clear as day. A rather large portion of posters should have confirmation bias in their tag line. They are in my block list.
26 mars 2023 à 15 h 40
Go leafs go
Quoting: Koskinen_The_Great
This. Not close to over but I find it amusing to see a Sabres claiming a win with so much recent losing and disappointment in the past month. Get those wins where you can, I guess.

Yah my take on this trade hasn’t changed much. I still think it looks better for Buffalo but Eichel has been excellent lately too. I’d say it’s a win win to be honest.
Andy_Dick a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage