Forums/Armchair-GM

if bertuzzi doesnt stop being an idiot

Créé par: tea
Équipe: 2021-22 Red Wings de Detroit
Date de création initiale: 31 oct. 2021
Publié: 31 oct. 2021
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
seriously bertuzzi, not getting the vaccine isnt a "life choice", its just really pointlessly stupid and really selfish.
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de WSH
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de COL
Logo de VGK
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $61 813 056 $0 $4 518 750 $19 686 944 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Red Wings de Detroit
2 950 000 $2 950 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
6 100 000 $6 100 000 $
C
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
AD, AG
RFA - 3
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance318 750 $$319K)
C
RFA - 2
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AD, AG
RFA - 1
1 460 000 $1 460 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 3
850 000 $850 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG, AD, C
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
737 500 $737 500 $
C
UFA - 1
825 000 $825 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DD
RFA - 3
3 600 000 $3 600 000 $
G
UFA - 1
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
4 400 000 $4 400 000 $
DD
RFA - 3
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
G
UFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 1
850 000 $850 000 $
DD
RFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
925 000 $925 000 $
AD, AG
RFA - 3
2 625 000 $2 625 000 $
AG
UFA - 3
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
1 700 000 $1 700 000 $
DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
31 oct. 2021 à 4 h 40
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,075
Yeah, can't imagine he's suddenly going to come to his senses.
31 oct. 2021 à 4 h 56
Am Yisrael Chai
Rejoint: oct. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6,702
I've seen people get heart conditions from the vaccine. It's not exactly the safest option if he has underlying issues but I don't think he does. Blackwood's situation on the other hand, makes sense.
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
31 oct. 2021 à 4 h 56
Démarrer sujet
i dunno
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 293
Quoting: mokumboi
Yeah, can't imagine he's suddenly going to come to his senses.

i doubt he would

on top of all the health concerns that comes with not getting the vaccine, it probably cost us points last night. its just so stupid
31 oct. 2021 à 4 h 58
Démarrer sujet
i dunno
Quoting: Stanley_Cup_To_Manhattan
I've seen people get heart conditions from the vaccine. It's not exactly the safest option if he has underlying issues but I don't think he does. Blackwood's situation on the other hand, makes sense.

yeah for blackwood its a completely different scenario. he doesnt have underlying issues, he just said its a life choice. ik some people who physically cannot get the vaccine, because of allergies and such, but if you can get the vaccine and you decide not to...
mokumboi a aimé ceci.
31 oct. 2021 à 5 h 8
Am Yisrael Chai
Rejoint: oct. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6,702
Quoting: tea
yeah for blackwood its a completely different scenario. he doesnt have underlying issues, he just said its a life choice. ik some people who physically cannot get the vaccine, because of allergies and such, but if you can get the vaccine and you decide not to...

Life choice just means he doesn't trust it. I got COVID recently and can attest that it's much worse than the 1-2 days of fatigue from getting the first or second dose of the vaccine.
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
31 oct. 2021 à 5 h 43
Pop Pop
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 8,213
Hes not gonna get it. Him missing the games is going to happen. Its not ideal but they aren't just going to dump an asset because of it. This team can't afford to.
31 oct. 2021 à 7 h 30
Démarrer sujet
i dunno
Quoting: Jfstompers
Hes not gonna get it. Him missing the games is going to happen. Its not ideal but they aren't just going to dump an asset because of it. This team can't afford to.

yes ik, its not a genuine suggestion
31 oct. 2021 à 7 h 37
Démarrer sujet
i dunno
Quoting: Stanley_Cup_To_Manhattan
Life choice just means he doesn't trust it. I got COVID recently and can attest that it's much worse than the 1-2 days of fatigue from getting the first or second dose of the vaccine.

agreed. i mean over 5 million people have died so far because of covid, and the vaccine is proven to be safe and decrease risk of contracting and spreading covid, as well as the risk of hospitalisation and death, so not getting the vaccine is just stupid.
31 oct. 2021 à 8 h 44
Mentions "j'aime": 2,421
Wow comrade Stalin nice opinion on someone else's freedom to make their own medical decisions
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
31 oct. 2021 à 8 h 58
yippee
Mentions "j'aime": 2,171
I’m just happy that Bert’s temporary absence seems to be the catalyst for Veleno joining the team. If he can stick as a middle six center for us by taking this chance, it’s worth not having Bertuzzi for a few games.
31 oct. 2021 à 9 h 13
Rejoint: janv. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 325
i doubt he would

on top of all the health concerns that comes with not getting the vaccine, it probably cost us points last night. its just so stupid

I knew it wouldn't take long to come out in black and white. "it probably cost us points last night" You could not resist could you. I hope that point comes in a distant second in your mind to the obvious health concerns that come with not getting the vaccine which to be fair you also brought up. In 2010 in Chicago the health concerns of one individual came in a distant second. That's not the way it should be and is part of the insidious hockey culture that has to change in this great game.
31 oct. 2021 à 9 h 17
Go leafs go
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 9,152
So people aren't allowed to chose what they put into their body now these days, appearently? He has the right to chose whether he gets it or not and buying him out because he doesn't get it is discriminatory and wrong.
31 oct. 2021 à 9 h 20
Démarrer sujet
i dunno
Quoting: BruinsCharlies
I knew it wouldn't take long to come out in black and white. "it probably cost us points last night" You could not resist could you. I hope that point comes in a distant second in your mind to the obvious health concerns that come with not getting the vaccine which to be fair you also brought up. In 2010 in Chicago the health concerns of one individual came in a distant second. That's not the way it should be and is part of the insidious hockey culture that has to change in this great game.

did you read my other comments? i mentioned the fact that it cost us points once, i mostly talked about the health concerns, because thats the most important part. dont compare me to what chicago did, thats wildly different. obviously the number one problem with him not getting the vaccine is that he puts himself and his teammates at risk, but its also problematic when it hurts the teams chances of winning.
31 oct. 2021 à 9 h 26
Démarrer sujet
i dunno
Quoting: Saskleaf
So people aren't allowed to chose what they put into their body now these days, appearently? He has the right to chose whether he gets it or not and buying him out because he doesn't get it is discriminatory and wrong.

2 things, i dont really give a **** about people getting to choose what they put into their body. its a public health thing, anyone who can get the vaccine, should get the vaccine because it protects themselves and others. this argument of "oh but what about our personal freedoms" is ridiculous. freedom is necessary in most cases, but when its a matter of life and death, i could care less about "personal freedoms". its like security at airports. you might not like you and your stuff getting xrayed, but theyre doing it for everyones safety.

secondly, this is not a genuine suggestion. we shouldnt buy him out. it was just a symbolic thing to show my frustration with people choosing to neglect the safety of others, for no reason.
31 oct. 2021 à 9 h 45
2 things, i dont really give a **** about people getting to choose what they put into their body. its a public health thing, anyone who can get the vaccine, should get the vaccine because it protects themselves and others. this argument of "oh but what about our personal freedoms" is ridiculous. freedom is necessary in most cases, but when its a matter of life and death, i could care less about "personal freedoms". its like security at airports. you might not like you and your stuff getting xrayed, but theyre doing it for everyones safety.

secondly, this is not a genuine suggestion. we shouldnt buy him out. it was just a symbolic thing to show my frustration with people choosing to neglect the safety of others, for no reason.

Nice rant lot of people gave their lives so he has that freedom to choose
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
31 oct. 2021 à 9 h 46
Go leafs go

I'll put it this way: you can still get covid when you have the vaccine. You can still transmit covid when you have the vaccine. And you can still get sick or die from covid when you have the vaccine.

However, Bertuzzi is subject to frequently covid tests due to his vaccination status. This means he needs a negative test to play. Contrary to the vaccine, when you can a negative covid test (provided something didn't go wrong with the test) you can neither get covid, transmit it, or get sick or die from it... because you don't have it. Thus he is not being selfish and is simply doing things a different way, and there is no reason to be frustrated with him, he is putting no one at danger.
31 oct. 2021 à 9 h 47
Go leafs go
Quoting: Boltsbeathabs
Nice rant comrade

Just saying man, you might want to reword this a little, the mods would not like comment like that.
Boltsbeathabs a aimé ceci.
31 oct. 2021 à 9 h 47
Démarrer sujet
i dunno
Nice rant comrade Stalin

its just really annoying when people dont seem to care about being rational human beings.
31 oct. 2021 à 9 h 55
Démarrer sujet
i dunno
I'll put it this way: you can still get covid when you have the vaccine. You can still transmit covid when you have the vaccine. And you can still get sick or die from covid when you have the vaccine.

However, Bertuzzi is subject to frequently covid tests due to his vaccination status. This means he needs a negative test to play. Contrary to the vaccine, when you can a negative covid test (provided something didn't go wrong with the test) you can neither get covid, transmit it, or get sick or die from it... because you don't have it. Thus he is not being selfish and is simply doing things a different way, and there is no reason to be frustrated with him, he is putting no one at danger.

the amount of times i hear the whole "you can still get covid when you have the vaccine" thing.. of course you can, the vaccine companies were saying that from the start. just like how you could still die in a car accident even if youre wearing a seatbelt. its just such a dumb argument because it completely ignores the fact that getting vaccinated significantly decrease the risk of getting covid, spreading it, or dying. its fda approved, and its been safely administered to countless people without issue. there is no reason not to get the vaccine if you can, and there are countless reasons why you should.
31 oct. 2021 à 9 h 56
its just really annoying when people dont seem to care about being rational human beings.

Do you know the long term affects of this vaccine...No you can't has he had it and recovered IDK but forcing someone to put chemicals in their body they're not comfortable with?
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
31 oct. 2021 à 10 h 1
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 22,465
Nice rant lot of people gave their lives so he has that freedom to choose

Interesting how folks makes selections of "choice". Even if freedom loving Texas apparently, children need 12 different types of vaccines to attend school. But somehow, Covid is a "choice"
All through the evolution of man there have rules put upon individuals to make everyone safer.
IMO, 99% of anti vaxxers....their arguments against the vaccine has no logic,

Even your "gave up their lives so he has that a freedom to choose" is hazy. People that did not want to fight in a war for their personal reasons were often imprisoned by their governments or forced to leave their own country. What about their freedom of choice?
31 oct. 2021 à 10 h 3
Go leafs go
the amount of times i hear the whole "you can still get covid when you have the vaccine" thing.. of course you can, the vaccine companies were saying that from the start. just like how you could still die in a car accident even if youre wearing a seatbelt. its just such a dumb argument because it completely ignores the fact that getting vaccinated significantly decrease the risk of getting covid, spreading it, or dying. its fda approved, and its been safely administered to countless people without issue. there is no reason not to get the vaccine if you can, and there are countless reasons why you should.

Did you read the rest of what I said? About the fact that Bertuzzi isn't any more likely to give covid to someone because of his negative test?
31 oct. 2021 à 10 h 10
Démarrer sujet
i dunno
Do you know the long term affects of this vaccine...No you can't has he had it and recovered IDK but forcing someone to put chemicals in their body they're not comfortable with?

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/fda-approves-first-covid-19-vaccine
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/schedules/hcp/imz/adult.html
https://www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus#tab=tab_2

i mean if you're not comfortable with those "chemicals", i dont know what to tell you. i mean the death rate of the vaccine is about 0.0000016% in the us. there are of course people who have underlying health issues preventing them from getting the vaccine, but that only makes it more important for others to get it, as this will help prevent the spread, protecting those who cannot get the vaccine. this is why they say "talk to your doctor" about most medications, and not "talk to random people and sketchy blogs on the internet", because the doctors often know the most about these things.
31 oct. 2021 à 10 h 15
Démarrer sujet
i dunno
Did you read the rest of what I said? About the fact that Bertuzzi isn't any more likely to give covid to someone because of his negative test?

yeah but its just so stupid. i mean a test just tells you if you have covid or not. sure, it prevents him from spreading covid to other players and coaches, but it doesnt stop him from getting covid, or spreading it to people outside the arena. its not like he spends all his time at the arena.

now that ive responded to that, maybe you can respond to my comment. the fact that basically every government and health organization says its safe, or that getting vaccinated significantly decrease the risk of getting covid, spreading it, or dying, or do you just wanna keep dodging important details?
31 oct. 2021 à 10 h 18
Go leafs go
yeah but its just so stupid. i mean a test just tells you if you have covid or not. sure, it prevents him from spreading covid to other players and coaches, but it doesnt stop him from getting covid, or spreading it to people outside the arena. its not like he spends all his time at the arena.

Uhh he probably goes there daily most of the time...

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage