SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Chicago Blackhawks

Glad Bowman is out, but too little too late.

Do the Hawks fire JC?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

26 oct. 2021 à 14 h 58
Kyle from Chicago
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 5,746
I'm satisfied with the resolution to the 2010 scandal so far. Obviously, there are other figures that should be held accountable for their inaction (Coach Q? and WPG GM). I hope that John Doe gets a fair settlement from the Blackhawks (hopefully a big number after they doxxed him as a black ace in the press conference). I can't help but feel sour as this action should have been taken much sooner, or at least before Stan had a chance to trash our rebuild before he "Stepped Aside". In any case, I hope that the hawks cleaning house can help this issue start to heal, and now we should be able to focus on the next moves the organization will make regarding the on-ice product. Speaking of, now that JC no longer has a safety net, assuming the intern GM isn't being mind-controlled by Bowman from outside the org, will the Blackhawks fire him? I find it hard to believe Marc Crawford gets the nod because of his touchy history, and sources have said they don't want to hire an expensive replacement coach. In any case, I got to think of a new name on this site, as I dont want to continue as the EX GM of the hawks. halo
Jco5ta5 et Wadejos123 a aimé ceci.
26 oct. 2021 à 15 h 0
Hawks Fan
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,598
I couldn’t vote f*** yes so I just voted yes
26 oct. 2021 à 15 h 2
Démarrer sujet
Kyle from Chicago
Quoting: Jco5ta5
I couldn’t vote f*** yes so I just voted yes

Fixed it.
Jco5ta5 a aimé ceci.
26 oct. 2021 à 15 h 4
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,797
Quoting: Stan_Bowman
I'm satisfied with the resolution to the 2010 scandal so far. Obviously, there are other figures that should be held accountable for their inaction (Coach Q? and WPG GM). I hope that John Doe gets a fair settlement from the Blackhawks (hopefully a big number after they doxxed him as a black ace in the press conference). I can't help but feel sour as this action should have been taken much sooner, or at least before Stan had a chance to trash our rebuild before he "Stepped Aside". In any case, I hope that the hawks cleaning house can help this issue start to heal, and now we should be able to focus on the next moves the organization will make regarding the on-ice product. Speaking of, now that JC no longer has a safety net, assuming the intern GM isn't being mind-controlled by Bowman from outside the org, will the Blackhawks fire him? I find it hard to believe Marc Crawford gets the nod because of his touchy history, and sources have said they don't want to hire an expensive replacement coach. In any case, I got to think of a new name on this site, as I dont want to continue as the EX GM of the hawks. halo

Looking forward to your "rebranding" lol
26 oct. 2021 à 15 h 4
Hawks Fan
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,598
Fixed it.

Kyle_Davidson?
Kyle_Davidson a aimé ceci.
27 oct. 2021 à 15 h 24
Number 1 Kahun Fan
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,010

I think something around Nylander would be appropriate lol
Kyle_Davidson a aimé ceci.
27 oct. 2021 à 23 h 8
Démarrer sujet
Kyle from Chicago
Quoting: CFMan
I think something around Nylander would be appropriate lol

It’s an idea, but I don’t want to have to change it again in a year when he’s not qualified. wink
28 oct. 2021 à 9 h 51
Démarrer sujet
Kyle from Chicago
Quoting: Jco5ta5
Kyle_Davidson?

That’s where we ended up. cheers
Jco5ta5 a aimé ceci.
29 oct. 2021 à 18 h 59
Bedard23
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,439
So Coach Q left Florida but Chevy is still in Winnipeg
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
30 oct. 2021 à 15 h 5
Go leafs go
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 9,152
Quoting: IconicHawk
So Coach Q left Florida but Chevy is still in Winnipeg

I see why as Chevy had less authority than the other guys and expected they would handle it (which I'm sure is what most people would have done).

Still, he did know about it and didn't do anything, and should probably be punished somehow (maybe not as severe as the others though).

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage