Forums/Armchair-GM

Eichel and Rielly

Créé par: MadLin27
Équipe: 2022-23 Kings de Los Angeles
Date de création initiale: 25 oct. 2021
Publié: 25 oct. 2021
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Fill in the depth pieces as you see fit.

Kings move some expendable pieces to land Eichel and then go out and splash Rielly long term to shore up your D.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
21 850 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
77 000 000 $
Transactions
BUF
  1. Grans, Helge
  2. Thomas, Akil
  3. Turcotte, Alex
  4. Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (LAK)
Rachats de contrats
Frais de résiliation
Enfoui
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de LAK
Logo de PIT
Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
Logo de PIT
Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
1782 500 000 $75 329 167 $637 500 $3 412 500 $7 170 833 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Kings de Los Angeles
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
10 000 000 $10 000 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 2
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance150 000 $$150K)
AD, AG
RFA - 2
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance2 650 000 $$3M)
AG, C
RFA - 2
Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
10 000 000 $10 000 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 4
4 250 000 $4 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance350 000 $$350K)
C, AG, AD
RFA - 1
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 5
1 850 000 $1 850 000 $
AD, C
RFA - 1
1 875 000 $1 875 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance262 500 $$262K)
DG
RFA - 1
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 5
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 3
3 150 000 $3 150 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
2 900 000 $2 900 000 $
G
UFA - 1
2 650 000 $2 650 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 8

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
25 oct. 2021 à 12 h 8
Glep
Rejoint: sept. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 911
5 million to sign 3 players isnt good. gotta have some call ups
25 oct. 2021 à 12 h 11
Démarrer sujet
No regretzkys
Rejoint: août 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 389
Quoting: Hurricanes73
5 million to sign 3 players isnt good. gotta have some call ups

6th Dman, and two 4th liners... Between call ups, re-signings, and free agents, 5 mill is plenty
gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
25 oct. 2021 à 12 h 13
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,414
You want Byfield to be the 4th line center until Kopitar retires?
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
25 oct. 2021 à 12 h 18
Démarrer sujet
No regretzkys
Quoting: tryger
You want Byfield to be the 4th line center until Kopitar retires?

As demonstrated by the lines above - Byfield can occasionally play wing, Eichel could play wing for Byfield.
Danault can move around too.

When it comes down to it, this move gives the Kings elite talent, pedigree, youth, and depth. Injuries also happen especially with Eichel's health situation.
Great problem to have
Riley816 a aimé ceci.
25 oct. 2021 à 13 h 18
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,008
Quoting: MadLin27
As demonstrated by the lines above - Byfield can occasionally play wing, Eichel could play wing for Byfield.

When it comes down to it, this move gives the Kings elite talent, pedigree, youth, and depth. Injuries also happen especially with Eichel's health situation.
Great problem to have

Eichel, assuming full health, can play anywhere.

Michael Anderson, Lizotte, Strand, Clague etc can fill out the lineup for under 1 mil each...
25 oct. 2021 à 14 h 7

Great problem to have

Byfield is set to become the King's #1 center, denying him opportunities to take faceoffs and QB play would do him a disservice. Also As it is you have the Kings paying over $25M to just their centers and rob them of valuable cap space needed to bolster wing scoring. I think this is overkill for a team that just needs to be patient and let their young guns grow, in particular Turcotte who is thriving as a pro in Ontario and will soon make the Kings lineup.
26 oct. 2021 à 0 h 8
Démarrer sujet
No regretzkys
Byfield is set to become the King's #1 center, denying him opportunities to take faceoffs and QB play would do him a disservice. Also As it is you have the Kings paying over $25M to just their centers and rob them of valuable cap space needed to bolster wing scoring. I think this is overkill for a team that just needs to be patient and let their young guns grow, in particular Turcotte who is thriving as a pro in Ontario and will soon make the Kings lineup.

He would get plenty of opportunities to split faceoff duties and play C.
Eichel/Byfield/Danault is a pretty good centre group once Kopitar is done. Byfield may take 2 years before he is ready to be #1 centre anyway. Makes sense from that perspective.
26 oct. 2021 à 10 h 27
He would get plenty of opportunities to split faceoff duties and play C.
Eichel/Byfield/Danault is a pretty good centre group once Kopitar is done. Byfield may take 2 years before he is ready to be #1 centre anyway. Makes sense from that perspective.

The problem is how can he grow into a #1 center if Eichel, Kopitar, and Danault are taking all of the prime match ups. You’ve heavily stacked center (and paid for it) when the Kings are weak at scoring and need defensive help. Kopitar and Eichel alone would eat 40+ minutes of ice time. Byfield was set to make the team before his injury.
26 oct. 2021 à 11 h 11
Démarrer sujet
No regretzkys
The problem is how can he grow into a #1 center if Eichel, Kopitar, and Danault are taking all of the prime match ups. You’ve heavily stacked center (and paid for it) when the Kings are weak at scoring and need defensive help. Kopitar and Eichel alone would eat 40+ minutes of ice time. Byfield was set to make the team before his injury.

Agree to disagree.
You're exhibiting patience rather than throwing him into the fire at age 19/20.
He would split time at centre with Eichel and he would step up is role in case of injury.

You say the Kings are weak at scoring and need defensive help and that has been addressed by acquiring Eichel and Rielly.
Kopitar, Eichel, Byfield, Iafallo, Arvidsson, along with other prospects moving up is a great forward group that can score.

You're entitled to your opinion but I think those are solid moves
26 oct. 2021 à 11 h 46
Agree to disagree.
You're exhibiting patience rather than throwing him into the fire at age 19/20.
He would split time at centre with Eichel and he would step up is role in case of injury.

You say the Kings are weak at scoring and need defensive help and that has been addressed by acquiring Eichel and Rielly.
Kopitar, Eichel, Byfield, Iafallo, Arvidsson, along with other prospects moving up is a great forward group that can score.

You're entitled to your opinion but I think those are solid moves

They are solid moves if everything works out, but it handcuffs the team long-term in signing Byfield and Clarke, adds a lot of risk to the teams core with injuries, and makes the rebuild a moot point. I also believe playing Byfield on the third line (after he leapfrogs Vilardi) is exhibiting patience until he can prove he is defensively sound enough to take the spot of two Selke candidates in Kopitar and Danault, Eichel would be amazing but the team is set to have Kopitar come off the books right when Turcotte, Byfield, and Kaliyev's first contracts come up. I see Turcotte-Byfield-Kaliyev as this teams future top line, and am reluctant to trade away pieces and commit $10M to a player who we are unsure will come back 100% from a surgery that has divided him so much from his draft team that he bashes them publically.

I also believe Reilly will demand far more than $7M after how much defensemen got paid. $17M is a lot of cap space tied up when you have a lot of core to sign up in years. I get what you are doing, but it makes it difficult to sign the Kings younger players with a flat cap the next 3-5 years.
26 oct. 2021 à 12 h 3
Démarrer sujet
No regretzkys
They are solid moves if everything works out, but it handcuffs the team long-term in signing Byfield and Clarke, adds a lot of risk to the teams core with injuries, and makes the rebuild a moot point. I also believe playing Byfield on the third line (after he leapfrogs Vilardi) is exhibiting patience until he can prove he is defensively sound enough to take the spot of two Selke candidates in Kopitar and Danault, Eichel would be amazing but the team is set to have Kopitar come off the books right when Turcotte, Byfield, and Kaliyev's first contracts come up. I see Turcotte-Byfield-Kaliyev as this teams future top line, and am reluctant to trade away pieces and commit $10M to a player who we are unsure will come back 100% from a surgery that has divided him so much from his draft team that he bashes them publically.

I also believe Reilly will demand far more than $7M after how much defensemen got paid. $17M is a lot of cap space tied up when you have a lot of core to sign up in years. I get what you are doing, but it makes it difficult to sign the Kings younger players with a flat cap the next 3-5 years.

Thats fair, but I actually think it will push the Kings from rebuild to contention without sacrificing very much.
They shouldn't have to worry about the cap because by the time Byfield/Clarke have to re-sign, Kopitar and even Eichel will be off the book so they will have flexibility.

Rielly isn't in the same category as the Jones/Josi/Werenski/McAvoy 's. He is more in the Krug, Parayko, Petry category IMO.

They've also said the cap is going up again by about 1M per year for the next few years.
tryger a aimé ceci.
26 oct. 2021 à 13 h 19
Thats fair, but I actually think it will push the Kings from rebuild to contention without sacrificing very much.
They shouldn't have to worry about the cap because by the time Byfield/Clarke have to re-sign, Kopitar and even Eichel will be off the book so they will have flexibility.

Rielly isn't in the same category as the Jones/Josi/Werenski/McAvoy 's. He is more in the Krug, Parayko, Petry category IMO.

They've also said the cap is going up again by about 1M per year for the next few years.

That's going to be helpful, but stilll $10M with Doughty's contract still on the books will be rough, not to mention I wouldn't be surprised if the Kings offered Kopitar another small contract if he's even half the player he has been. All that being said, I think the Kings were out on Eichel the moment they signed Danault. They took the gamble that Danault is good enough to be a 2C for a bubble team and a 3C for a Stanley Cup contender, which I think is fair when you have Byfield and Turcotte almost NHL ready. Eichel was worth the risk when it seemed he would take the surgery and be healthy, but him still injured and bad mouthing his franchise might be too many red flags for a team that is already pretty set at the center position long term. But who knows weirder things could happen. To be clear I think the value here for the Kings getting Eichel for that is a steal, it's just it's not a fit in my eyes after getting Danault.

In regards to Reilly, I agree, but we'll see, I think Reilly is going to get slightly overpaid at like $8Mx5 or something like that. But I really wouldn't even be totally upset about that. It's more Eichel is a risk

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage