Logo de ANA
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2182 500 000 $82 395 832 $0 $165 000 $104 168 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 5
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 8
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 5
4 450 000 $4 450 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
4 800 000 $4 800 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
AG, C
NMC
UFA - 2
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 4
1 125 000 $1 125 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
758 333 $758 333 $
AG
RFA - 2
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AD
NTC
UFA - 1
758 333 $758 333 $
AD
RFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 875 000 $7 875 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
850 000 $850 000 $
DD
RFA - 1
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 6
6 750 000 $6 750 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 4
2 950 000 $2 950 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
850 833 $850 833 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
G
RFA - 2
4 800 000 $4 800 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
850 000 $850 000 $
DD
NTC
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
828 333 $828 333 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
DD
RFA - 3
6 875 000 $6 875 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
24 oct. 2021 à 10 h 36
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 133
You forgot to add Wright
24 oct. 2021 à 10 h 59
Rejoint: août 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,060
Avs accept
24 oct. 2021 à 11 h 1
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 90
Hoping we don’t give palat a lot of term and cap I’m thinking he might take a pay cut to stay here and win
24 oct. 2021 à 11 h 27
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,488
Modifié 24 oct. 2021 à 11 h 55
Quoting: Jukinators
Hoping we don’t give palat a lot of term and cap I’m thinking he might take a pay cut to stay here and win
Maybe the term could be 2 but nothe AAV IS CHEAP
24 oct. 2021 à 11 h 37
Mentions "j'aime": 90
Quoting: Boltsbeathabs
Maybe the term could be 2buy the AAV IS CHEAP

Palats getting up there in age and his contribution to the team is amazing. He just doesn’t strike me as the typa guy to cash out his check when he could make the team better
24 oct. 2021 à 17 h 48
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 283
Ryfors isnt gonna make more than 800k next year, i dont see us keeping Palat but if we do i think Killorn is moved
24 oct. 2021 à 18 h 7
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: HowYouDrouin
Ryfors isnt gonna make more than 800k next year, i dont see us keeping Palat but if we do i think Killorn is moved

You're complaining about 250k? And as seems fairly usual I completely disagree with your Palat Killorn assessment
24 oct. 2021 à 23 h 13
Mentions "j'aime": 551
Too early to say which of the 3 between ABB, Katchouk or Raddysh should be moved. Raddysh has been disappointing, but it's still early. Ryfors probably has no place, especially at 1 million. RD has been a big weakness so not keeping Rutta seems like a mistake. Unless he is asking for huge $, Brisebois should keep him. Foote hasn't shown anything close to being a top 4 caliber dman yet, and with the right side depth being thin, losing Rutta seems to be a bad choice. Neither Sustr nor any of the prospects are suitable replacements for a lengthy stretch either, so with even one injury the defense is a huge weakness again on the right side. Palat around 4 seems about as high as they could offer, and no doubt he could get more on the open market. I know he wants to play for Tampa, but leaving at least a million per year on the table on what is likely his last meaningful contract may be a tough sell.
25 oct. 2021 à 7 h 10
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: JTBF81
Too early to say which of the 3 between ABB, Katchouk or Raddysh should be moved. Raddysh has been disappointing, but it's still early. Ryfors probably has no place, especially at 1 million. RD has been a big weakness so not keeping Rutta seems like a mistake. Unless he is asking for huge $, Brisebois should keep him. Foote hasn't shown anything close to being a top 4 caliber dman yet, and with the right side depth being thin, losing Rutta seems to be a bad choice. Neither Sustr nor any of the prospects are suitable replacements for a lengthy stretch either, so with even one injury the defense is a huge weakness again on the right side. Palat around 4 seems about as high as they could offer, and no doubt he could get more on the open market. I know he wants to play for Tampa, but leaving at least a million per year on the table on what is likely his last meaningful contract may be a tough sell.

If it is one of those three TB has made their opinion clear ABB was put on waivers clearly showing he's the one they value least.
25 oct. 2021 à 14 h 42
If it is one of those three TB has made their opinion clear ABB was put on waivers clearly showing he's the one they value least.

Perhaps at that moment, but ABB is a better player and has a higher ceiling than either Raddysh or Katchouk. None of them have had enough games at the NHL level yet, but among the 3, ABB is the best top 6 option moving ahead. Whether it's after this season or next, at least one if not both of Palat and Killorn are likely gone. The cap won't rise enough by the end of next season, so the only real way to afford the next contracts of the 3 main RFAs is to gain that space by moving out at least one of Palat or Killorn. I really think Palat is gone, and if ABB can show he's more capable this time with Kuch hurt, then he'll be a clear and far cheaper replacement for Palat.
25 oct. 2021 à 14 h 46
Démarrer sujet
Modifié 25 oct. 2021 à 14 h 52
Perhaps at that moment, but ABB is a better player and has a higher ceiling than either Raddysh or Katchouk. None of them have had enough games at the NHL level yet, but am g the 3, ABB is the best top 6 option moving ahead as whether it's after this season or next, at least one if not both of Palat and Killorn are gone. The cap won't rise enough by the end of next season, so the only real way to afford the next contracts of the 3 main RFAs is to gain that space by moving out at least one of Palat or Killorn. I really think Palat is gone, and if ABB can show he's more CV capable this time with Kuch hurt, he'll be a clear and far cheaper replacement for Palat.

If that's true he's got that much "upside" why did 25 teams pass on him for nothing you're telling me no team not named Carolina, Toronto, Florida,Vegas, or Colorado can use a potential "top 6" guy signed for 3years making $8,333 over league minimum. That tells me a lot about what teams player development, coaching staffs, and management really think about him. He's way over rated on Cap friendly.
Edit any team besides those mentioned and Seattle had the right to claim him before TB no one did.
25 oct. 2021 à 15 h 4
Démarrer sujet
Perhaps at that moment, but ABB is a better player and has a higher ceiling than either Raddysh or Katchouk. None of them have had enough games at the NHL level yet, but among the 3, ABB is the best top 6 option moving ahead. Whether it's after this season or next, at least one if not both of Palat and Killorn are likely gone. The cap won't rise enough by the end of next season, so the only real way to afford the next contracts of the 3 main RFAs is to gain that space by moving out at least one of Palat or Killorn. I really think Palat is gone, and if ABB can show he's more capable this time with Kuch hurt, then he'll be a clear and far cheaper replacement for Palat.

Please don't even start comparing him to Palat he does none of the things Palat does even by his defenders on here Palat goes into the corners gets dirty in front of the net stop 🛑
25 oct. 2021 à 15 h 29
Please don't even start comparing him to Palat he does none of the things Palat does even by his defenders on here Palat goes into the corners gets dirty in front of the net stop 🛑

I never said ABB was in the same category as Palat, only that he could become a decent and cheaper replacement for him. Plenty of teams passed on ABB because they didnt have the space for him, he wasn't developed in their system, and yes, he hasn't shown much at gne.nhl level yet. He is easily a better top 6 fit for Tampa than either Raddysh or Katchouk, and the fact that he is so inexpensive is the exact reason he should have a spot with the team, provided he can contribute, for the next 3 years. At least one of Palat or Killorn will either be traded or let walk, as there is no room.for both of them and Cirelli, Serg and Cernak after next season. If Palat re-signs for cheap then great, they can move Killorn next year, but one of them is gone. This provides a player like ABB a great chance to succeed in Tampa in a top 6 position. He's not overrated on here, but does have a lot of potential.
25 oct. 2021 à 15 h 39
Démarrer sujet
I never said ABB was in the same category as Palat, only that he could become a decent and cheaper replacement for him. Plenty of teams passed on ABB because they didnt have the space for him, he wasn't developed in their system, and yes, he hasn't shown much at gne.nhl level yet. He is easily a better top 6 fit for Tampa than either Raddysh or Katchouk, and the fact that he is so inexpensive is the exact reason he should have a spot with the team, provided he can contribute, for the next 3 years. At least one of Palat or Killorn will either be traded or let walk, as there is no room.for both of them and Cirelli, Serg and Cernak after next season. If Palat re-signs for cheap then great, they can move Killorn next year, but one of them is gone. This provides a player like ABB a great chance to succeed in Tampa in a top 6 position. He's not overrated on here, but does have a lot of potential.

He couldn't crack Seattle's top 6. So other teams don't scout other teams AHL affiliates? Come on if any team thought there was a realistic shot he would be a top 6 TB doesn't get him back.
25 oct. 2021 à 15 h 54
He couldn't crack Seattle's top 6. So other teams don't scout other teams AHL affiliates? Come on if any team thought there was a realistic shot he would be a top 6 TB doesn't get him back.

He was never a plan for Seattle long term. He was given maybe 9 minutes a game for two whole games there. He was mainly claimed because ghe had seneral.other regulars out dur to injury/covid, and they made the claim. While it was surprising that Tampa was able to re-acquire him, if wasn't that shocking. Tampa does know him far better than any other team and he's not a great bottom 6 fill in. Most teams have their top 6 set and have their own AHL ready prospects waiting for a chance. ABB will get his 25-30 games while Kuch is out to show what he can do, and if successful, should easily have a spot moving forward. If he doesn't do well they can move him again, but his cost vs potential is worth keeping for now. It's apparent you have something against him, which is fine, but apparently the Lightning and quite a few others on here and elsewhere think otherwise. Your roster for next year wasn't optimal imo and I pointed out possible better options, and you turned it into some rant against ABB. I've said my position and am done with it.
25 oct. 2021 à 16 h 0
Démarrer sujet
He was never a plan for Seattle long term. He was given maybe 9 minutes a game for two whole games there. He was mainly claimed because ghe had seneral.other regulars out dur to injury/covid, and they made the claim. While it was surprising that Tampa was able to re-acquire him, if wasn't that shocking. Tampa does know him far better than any other team and he's not a great bottom 6 fill in. Most teams have their top 6 set and have their own AHL ready prospects waiting for a chance. ABB will get his 25-30 games while Kuch is out to show what he can do, and if successful, should easily have a spot moving forward. If he doesn't do well they can move him again, but his cost vs potential is worth keeping for now. It's apparent you have something against him, which is fine, but apparently the Lightning and quite a few others on here and elsewhere think otherwise. Your roster for next year wasn't optimal imo and I pointed out possible better options, and you turned it into some rant against ABB. I've said my position and am done with it.

Clearly the lightning that's funny if they really thought he was a top 6 guy they don't waive have a good life
25 oct. 2021 à 17 h 32
Clearly the lightning that's funny if they really thought he was a top 6 guy they don't waive have a good life

Lol, so you have no good argument and just resort back to an earlier weak and easily refuted point. Sorry you can't take criticism on your weak roster, but it's not great for Tampa.and probably.not very realistic either. You never addressed any actual weaknesses in the line up and focused your hate on ABB for the rest of your discussion. You gave a player in Ryfors 250k more than he should, and when someone rightfully pointed out that was too much for a cap constrained team, you predictably went on an attack since you had no good argument there either. You overpaid an average 3rd liner in Joseph as well, so between the two there's another 500k or so that Tampa will need elsewhere. Again though, sorry ABB must have wronged you or something, but contrary to your opinion, Tampa does value him.enough to once again have him part of the team. While I said I was done with this in my last post, addressing your weak argument needed one last response. Since you will undoubtedly need the last word, enjoy, but it doesn't change your weak position or suboptimal roster.
Point21 a aimé ceci.
25 oct. 2021 à 18 h 36

ABB is a top 6 or bust player. Tampa didnt have room in their top 6 until Kuch got hurt, hence why ABB is playing in the top 6 tonight with Maroon out since his wife gave birth. Im pretty sure we are gonna see ABB in our top 6 moving forward since his skill set is perfect. Raddysh and Katchouk are going to swap in and out of the lineup.
25 oct. 2021 à 18 h 41
Modifié 25 oct. 2021 à 18 h 46
You're complaining about 250k? And as seems fairly usual I completely disagree with your Palat Killorn assessment

not complaining lol, just saying why pay someone with 0 NHL/AHL experience over 1m when we just had 4 of our top prospects resign 2-3 years for close to league minimum. we arent being managed by Ken Holland, we have Julien Brisebois who learned all the wizard tricks from Yzerman. i can almost guarantee you that any of our young guys not in the NHL would be signed for less than 900k. unless Ryfors goes off and has over a PPG in the AHL and can have that translate to the NHL hes not making more than 1m next year.
25 oct. 2021 à 18 h 48
Démarrer sujet
ABB is a top 6 or bust player. Tampa didnt have room in their top 6 until Kuch got hurt, hence why ABB is playing in the top 6 tonight with Maroon out since his wife gave birth. Im pretty sure we are gonna see ABB in our top 6 moving forward since his skill set is perfect. Raddysh and Katchouk are going to swap in and out of the lineup.

No he isn't he was skating with Perry and Colton on Maroon's spot according to Dave Mishkin
25 oct. 2021 à 18 h 51
No he isn't he was skating with Perry and Colton on Maroon's spot according to Dave Mishkin

we will see him swap with Joseph at some point tonight
25 oct. 2021 à 18 h 54
Démarrer sujet
we will see him swap with Joseph at some point tonight

Just admit you're wrong And Joseph is a better player
25 oct. 2021 à 19 h 10
Just admit you're wrong And Joseph is a better player

never said he wasnt. but ABB is better suited for top 6 and Joseph is better suited for the 3rd line and PK

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage