SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Toronto Maple Leafs

GIVE ME JOHN TORTORELLA

23 oct. 2021 à 22 h 39
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,278
Quoting: NYR1983
I watched Blais a bunch in STL so I was happy with the return. He really drives the play which Buch didn’t and the physical aspect. Goodrow, seems high but with the term will look good down the road. Nemeth can be moved if needed. Reaves… well it was needed. Tinordi, just more Reaves for WSH. Once we are healthy it should be lethal

I can’t wait. Honestly the Kravtsov situation may have been a blessing in disguise. Better to know this is how he’d react now then in the playoffs. Plus we get to see what Blais really looks like in a bigger role and I am very impressed.
NYR1983 a aimé ceci.
23 oct. 2021 à 22 h 40
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,278
Quoting: aadoyle
I think most moves they did was due to Wilson chosing Grit over anything else. Could work out in the end of blow up.

Still I think the Buch trade was pretty bad considering the guy they had to replace him now is wanting out (Kravtsov)

I think more of it stemmed from being worked over by Boston and the Islanders last year. That was way worse than anything Wilson did imo.
23 oct. 2021 à 23 h 41
Ballards Curse
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 271
Quoting: aedoran
WOW! Laine, PLD, Werenski, Jones, Atkinson, Saad and Hartnell that's off the top of my head I'm sure there were more.

The reason Tortorella does well in the first couple of seasons he treats it as a grace period to adjust his style of play. After that you better play the way he wants or you get benched or worse. If Columbus let Tortorella go instead of trading PLD they probably still have Jones.

I am talking about game-breaking talent. Laine is 1 dimensional, PLD was indeed on his way to hitting #1 centre mark, Jone is overrated af, and Werenski is great is. But out of all those, Panarin was your only true game-breaking star.

The fact that you mentioned Saad and Hartnell is a disgrace mate lol.
24 oct. 2021 à 9 h 42
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 11,904
Quoting: hazard
I am talking about game-breaking talent. Laine is 1 dimensional, PLD was indeed on his way to hitting #1 centre mark, Jone is overrated af, and Werenski is great is. But out of all those, Panarin was your only true game-breaking star.

The fact that you mentioned Saad and Hartnell is a disgrace mate lol.

Seriously I think Saad has more cups than your entire team and and just as many 30g seasons as Nylander. Tortorella started coaching in Columbus during 2015-16 season you have to look further back than last season. But I get it I'd be as short sighted as possible if it had been 54 years since my favorite team had won a cup

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage