Forums/Armchair-GM

Eich to the Windy City

Créé par: Dmaz026
Équipe: 2021-22 Sabres de Buffalo
Date de création initiale: 23 oct. 2021
Publié: 23 oct. 2021
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
This trade is a huge W for the Sabres. If Chicago is willing to sell Toews and Kane this helps both teams. We get some win now win later pieces that can fill pegulas pockets. Big thing here is would Toews waive? Sabres fast start a shine of what could to be? LONG season maybe Toews waives, who knows. If he plans on playing a couple more years maybe? With Powers, Quinn, JJp, and Ryan Johnson coming in next year he might just waive? idk im a nobody please dont take anything i say seriously lol.
Transactions
BUF
  1. Dach, Kirby
  2. Strome, Dylan
  3. Toews, Jonathan
  4. Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (CHI)
Détails additionnels:
2023 1st Round Pick (CHI) is conditional. If Eichel plays 60 games in the 2022-23 season then the pick remains a 1st round pick
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de BUF
Logo de FLA
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de NJD
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de CHI
Logo de BUF
Logo de PHI
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2581 500 000 $69 336 680 $113 916 $3 350 000 $12 163 320 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
9 000 000 $9 000 000 $
AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 6
Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago
10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 2
3 050 000 $3 050 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
1 600 000 $1 600 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
C, AG
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
C, AD
RFA - 1
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
C
UFA - 1
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
C
UFA - 2
1 050 000 $1 050 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
2 200 000 $2 200 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 2
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
C
UFA - 1
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
2 822 764 $2 822 764 $
DG
UFA - 1
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 3
750 000 $750 000 $
G
UFA - 1
889 166 $889 166 $
DG/DD
RFA - 1
3 875 000 $3 875 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
725 000 $725 000 $
G
UFA - 1
1 600 000 $1 600 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 1
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DD
RFA - 3
750 000 $750 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AG, C
RFA - 3
825 000 $825 000 $
AG, C
RFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
C, AG
RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
23 oct. 2021 à 14 h 29
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,278
This is awful for Chicago. Unless Eichel is 100% healthy and back to his usual self there is no reason for them to make this deal.
ChiHawk et Nqutilus a aimé ceci.
23 oct. 2021 à 14 h 34
Rejoint: mai 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 395
Not a chance from the Hawks.
23 oct. 2021 à 14 h 36
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: févr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 90
Quoting: HOCKEYBOY448
This is awful for Chicago. Unless Eichel is 100% healthy and back to his usual self there is no reason for them to make this deal.

Listen... Every Eichel trade you see on here is purely on the speculation that whatever team he gets traded to will allow his surgery. Which will allow him to get back to the top 10 Center he his, If you truly feel Eichel is not worth a 33yr old and the possibility of 3 1st Round Equivalents idk what to tell ya. Until hes healthy OR traded to a team thatll allow his surgery its unfair to pick apart any trade like you have on my past two ACGMs, Bc you cant even come close to guessing what eventually his trade would be worth.
23 oct. 2021 à 14 h 39
Quoting: Dmaz026
Listen... Every Eichel trade you see on here is purely on the speculation that whatever team he gets traded to will allow his surgery. Which will allow him to get back to the top 10 Center he his, If you truly feel Eichel is not worth a 33yr old and the possibility of 3 1st Round Equivalents idk what to tell ya. Until hes healthy OR traded to a team thatll allow his surgery its unfair to pick apart any trade like you have on my past two ACGMs, Bc you cant even come close to guessing what eventually his trade would be worth.

There’s a ton of speculation here though. I never have diminished the player or his value. My simple point is that while hurt teams would not trade that much for him. If he was healthy it’d be a different story and I’d agree with you that he’s worth a ton.
23 oct. 2021 à 14 h 53
GetTuched
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 85
Quoting: thesaadfather
Not a chance from the Hawks.

I mean yeah it’s a lot but we’re talking about the same team that’s gonna give up 2 top 13 picks and a great young D in Boqvist for Seth Jones who they then gave the worst contract in the league to. Who knows
23 oct. 2021 à 15 h 3
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,670
Quoting: Tank4McEichel
I mean yeah it’s a lot but we’re talking about the same team that’s gonna give up 2 top 13 picks and a great young D in Boqvist for Seth Jones who they then gave the worst contract in the league to. Who knows

Yeah, It was a terrible deal for Chicago.
ChiHawk et Aussie_Blackhawk a aimé ceci.
23 oct. 2021 à 15 h 6
Weird trade. Strome is completely unsuitable for Buffalo. I don't see Toews trading, especially in Buffalo. Dach would be a good base, but Chicago is unlikely to give him up. Although Bowman is still an eccentric and can easily do something stupid.
ChiHawk et Aussie_Blackhawk a aimé ceci.
23 oct. 2021 à 15 h 7
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 9,205
Quoting: Dmaz026

I've had the surgery Eichel needs, and let me tell you, he will not return to 100% that's a guarantee. Brian Urlacher and Payton Manning both had that surgery at the end of their careers and both never came back anything close to 100% and retired shortly thereafter. Hockey is extremely physically demanding and the neck effects arm, legs and core movement. Bottom line, Eichel isn't worth that anymore which is why you aren't see teams offer up big packages for him like probably the best captain in the league, and 3 first rounders.
23 oct. 2021 à 15 h 11
Quoting: ChiHawk
I've had the surgery Eichel needs, and let me tell you, he will not return to 100% that's a guarantee. Brian Urlacher and Payton Manning both had that surgery at the end of their careers and both never came back anything close to 100% and retired shortly thereafter. Hockey is extremely physically demanding and the neck effects arm, legs and core movement. Bottom line, Eichel isn't worth that anymore which is why you aren't see teams offer up big packages for him like probably the best captain in the league, and 3 first rounders.

Thank you. People keep acting like neck surgery of any kind isn’t a huge deal. It’s got nothing to do with the player, but just the physical nature of the game that takes a toll on the body and when it’s your neck things are even more precarious.
ChiHawk a aimé ceci.
23 oct. 2021 à 15 h 18

I think it's a matter of time. Adams' tactic is to wait until one of the GMs is in such a hot spot in the coming weeks that it might make a move or even foolishness. He waited with Risto and got a great return. I don't know if it will work with Eichel or not, but who knows. Of course we will not get the king ransom, but there is probably a chance to get back 2-3 good parts of the trade.
ChiHawk a aimé ceci.
23 oct. 2021 à 15 h 18
Quoting: HOCKEYBOY448
Thank you. People keep acting like neck surgery of any kind isn’t a huge deal. It’s got nothing to do with the player, but just the physical nature of the game that takes a toll on the body and when it’s your neck things are even more precarious.

Once you change the structure of the spine via fusion or artificial disc replacement, the neck being the most delicate area, it has a 70% chance at a minimum of cascading into additional injuries in the spine with most probable being again in the neck. However, may also end up with thoracic and lumbar issues as well. I've had 3 surgeries in 15 years since my first one in the same exact area of Eichel's neck. I'm also saying this coming from someone who takes very good care of my health through diet and exercise and look to be in great shape but deal with pain on a regular basis. If he's like me, he'll get 5 to 7 years at 85% to 90% of what he was, but then wear and tear will take it's toll on other areas of the spine.
23 oct. 2021 à 15 h 20
Quoting: SalamiCheese
I think it's a matter of time. Adams' tactic is to wait until one of the GMs is in such a hot spot in the coming weeks that it might make a move or even foolishness. He waited with Risto and got a great return. I don't know if it will work with Eichel or not, but who knows. Of course we will not get the king ransom, but there is probably a chance to get back 2-3 good parts of the trade.

I think the risk is worth moving a couple 1sts (top prospect and top 6 player or early 1st round pick) to get a few good years out of Eichel post op, but asking for 3 or 4 top picks/1sts/top line players or the equivalent is having high hopes.

That said, why would a team trade for him now unless to get a bigger discount? If Eichel had the surgery tomorrow, he'd be lucky to be back on the ice in 60 days minimum and that's for a artificial disc replacement. For a fusion, there is no chance he is back in the ice in less then 4 months and much more probable 6 to 9 months.
23 oct. 2021 à 15 h 27
I think the risk is worth moving a couple 1sts (top prospect and top 6 player or early 1st round pick) to get a few good years out of Eichel post op, but asking for 3 or 4 top picks/1sts/top line players or the equivalent is having high hopes.

I think all this is individual for each team. For example, there are teams like Columbus and Anaheim. I think they could get Eichel without giving up their best prospect or even one of their two best prospects. Maybe in this case it makes sense to do it, but there was not a single rumor in the press which parts Adams was asking for and what other teams were proposing. All this nonsense about the equivalent in the first four rounds has long been outdated and I'm not sure if it was true. The only rumor was, and I'm not even sure that it is 100 percent reliable, this is what Adams asked Krebs + Hague + Smith + 1st from Vegas. There were no more rumors about the names. But Vegas is not like Columbus or Anaheim in terms of prospects and many other things.
ChiHawk a aimé ceci.
23 oct. 2021 à 15 h 34
Quoting: SalamiCheese
I think all this is individual for each team. For example, there are teams like Columbus and Anaheim. I think they could get Eichel without giving up their best prospect or even one of their two best prospects. Maybe in this case it makes sense to do it, but there was not a single rumor in the press which parts Adams was asking for and what other teams were proposing. All this nonsense about the equivalent in the first four rounds has long been outdated and I'm not sure if it was true. The only rumor was, and I'm not even sure that it is 100 percent reliable, this is what Adams asked Krebs + Hague + Smith + 1st from Vegas. There were no more rumors about the names. But Vegas is not like Columbus or Anaheim in terms of prospects and many other things.

I think a lot of that is true what you said and most of the rumors were just analysts trying to speculate. The reality is, a team with a lot of good prospects will be the likely destination as you said. Then again, Buffalo is playing decent this year so maybe they are looking to bolster the current lineup in the top 6? If Kane were willing to waive, which I doubt, Eichel and Kane being big pieces would make some sense in the case of Buffalo wanting to contend. Obviously Chicago would add, and probably retain some, but it's the foundation of something if Kane were indeed willing to waive.
23 oct. 2021 à 15 h 49
I think a lot of that is true what you said and most of the rumors were just analysts trying to speculate. The reality is, a team with a lot of good prospects will be the likely destination as you said. Then again, Buffalo is playing decent this year so maybe they are looking to bolster the current lineup in the top 6? If Kane were willing to waive, which I doubt, Eichel and Kane being big pieces would make some sense in the case of Buffalo wanting to contend. Obviously Chicago would add, and probably retain some, but it's the foundation of something if Kane were indeed willing to waive.

I think the plan is still the same, prospect(s) and pick(s), or maybe young players. We are definitely rebuilding and even if the team won a couple of games early and looks good, I don't think they will immediately change their plan and trade Eichel for an older player as a base, this is not like this front office. The only option is if the idiots owners get into this again and say: "Well, we won a lot of games at the start, the team must get into the playoffs, we need to trade Jack right now for proven players in the top 6/top 4". But I hope this will not happen.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage