Forums/San Jose Sharks

How good is Lane Pederson

Lane Pederson Potential
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

17 oct. 2021 à 0 h 15
Rejoint: oct. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 97
Idk anything really about Pederson. I though he was like a C prospect with 4th line potential but I’m seeing him on the power play. How good is he actually and what is his potential?
17 oct. 2021 à 0 h 32
Bad Take Bot v1.02
Rejoint: août 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,881
This is gonna get moved to the SJ page.

Pederson is a bottom 6 player, he’s only on the pp because SJ is trying to infuse new players to try and spark change.
17 oct. 2021 à 0 h 33
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 45
As one of the few Coyotes fans on here, and one of the few who has seen Lane play not just for the Yotes but for the Roadrunners I can tell you he's a solid 4th line center. He's not overly dynamic, plays a simple game, doesn't have a ton of "pop," but he's got okay hands in tight (could explain why you're seeing him PP units, he's a decent net front guy). Very sound defensively and he's a battler, but I wouldn't get too excited he's a fringe NHLer.
17 oct. 2021 à 0 h 33
Rangers 2023
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 5,430
I want to say 3C but its a very slim chance sonce hes already so old
17 oct. 2021 à 17 h 56
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: oct. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 97
Quoting: Klara
This is gonna get moved to the SJ page.

Pederson is a bottom 6 player, he’s only on the pp because SJ is trying to infuse new players to try and spark change.

Quoting: Jrader17
As one of the few Coyotes fans on here, and one of the few who has seen Lane play not just for the Yotes but for the Roadrunners I can tell you he's a solid 4th line center. He's not overly dynamic, plays a simple game, doesn't have a ton of "pop," but he's got okay hands in tight (could explain why you're seeing him PP units, he's a decent net front guy). Very sound defensively and he's a battler, but I wouldn't get too excited he's a fringe NHLer.

Quoting: Ragsandbluesfan
I want to say 3C but its a very slim chance sonce hes already so old

Thanks everyone!

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage