SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

Who are the most reliable insiders?

16 oct. 2021 à 15 h 41
GO FLAMES GO
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 10,557
I just got Twitter and want to follow some of the more reliable ones. Who is the most reliable?
16 oct. 2021 à 15 h 54
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 17,293
Quoting: Gmonwy
I just got Twitter and want to follow some of the more reliable ones. Who is the most reliable?

I'd say, Friedman, CapFriendly is very useful, @PuckReportNHL while not verified will keep you up to date with games, signings, trades, roster moves, etc, Seravalli, the insiders kind of retweet or confirm what others are saying too so you can't really go wrong

I also have to ask, since you have Twitter, would you be interested in joining the GM Game?
16 oct. 2021 à 15 h 58
Démarrer sujet
GO FLAMES GO
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 10,557
Quoting: A_Habs_fan
I'd say, Friedman, CapFriendly is very useful, PuckReportNHL while not verified will keep you up to date with games, signings, trades, roster moves, etc, Seravalli, the insiders kind of retweet or confirm what others are saying too so you can't really go wrong

I also have to ask, since you have Twitter, would you be interested in joining the GM Game?

Thanks for the names. Also I am not really interested in the gm game right now sorry
17 oct. 2021 à 19 h 8
Rejoint: août 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,060
Quoting: Gmonwy

Friedman, Bob McKenzie, LeBrun, Chris Johnston, Dreger, Seravalli are the big ones and are pretty reliable

If you want more speculation and early info (which may or may not pan out), @NHLRumorsDaily is your best bet. He often reports about potential trades/signings before any of the others and before they are official. Sometimes those deals fall through but sometimes they come to fruition

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage