Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $81 357 980 $145 122 $1 350 000 $142 020 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
7 142 857 $7 142 857 $
AG
UFA - 5
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 125 000 $6 125 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
8 250 000 $8 250 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 3
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
C
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 4
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
3 640 000 $3 640 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 5
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
AG, C
RFA - 3
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG, AD
RFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
725 000 $725 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
DG
UFA - 7
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
5 950 000 $5 950 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 4
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 166 667 $6 166 667 $
G
UFA - 3
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
5 875 000 $5 875 000 $
DD
UFA - 4
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
750 000 $750 000 $
G
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
3 900 000 $3 900 000 $
DG
UFA - 3
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
900 000 $900 000 $
DG
RFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
750 000 $750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
5 291 667 $5 291 667 $
C, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
14 oct. 2021 à 1 h 17
MisstheWhalers
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 12,370
-Wheeler is no longer a 1st line winger, I doubt he's even a 2nd line winger either.
-Copp is so not a top 6 talent, he's a drag on line 2.
-Putting anyone with any amount of offensive ability with Lowry is a waste of time, was pointless putting Perfetti on that line.
-Svechnikov and Vesalainen were only going to be able to do so much with Nash, Nash is more of a Lowry/Copp type player.
-Hopefully they look better with Scheifele back in, they started good but once Anaheim got going it was a different game, credit to the Ducks, they'll likely surprise some teams this year.
-Maurice just can't make good lines, he neuters every line with poor personnel decisions.
-The Jets PK is just ****ing pathetic, blow that **** up and start over!
Jetman et arafay a aimé ceci.
14 oct. 2021 à 1 h 44
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,253
perfetti looked really good! idk the jets that well so i don’t know if there’s a space for him in the top six, but it felt like he was doing a great job setting up guys and they just weren’t finishing.
arafay a aimé ceci.
14 oct. 2021 à 1 h 45
wpg
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,028
Quoting: MisstheWhalers
-Wheeler is no longer a 1st line winger, I doubt he's even a 2nd line winger either.
-Putting anyone with any amount of offensive ability with Lowry is a waste of time, was pointless putting Perfetti on that line.
-Svechnikov and Vesalainen were only going to be able to do so much with Nash, Nash is more of a Lowry/Copp type player.
-Hopefully they look better with Scheifele back in, they started good but once Anaheim got going it was a different game, credit to the Ducks, they'll likely surprise some teams this year.
-Maurice just can't make good lines, he neuters every line with poor personnel decisions.

-Wheeler is top 6 (could be better sure but top 6)
-Agreed, he thrives on the checking line
-Agreed, Lowry and Perfetti’s roles r too different but still was 1 game to get him the real feel of NHL hockey with Schiefs spot open
-Give them time, line was just thrown together
-the Jets need Scheif…… people SEVERELY underrate how important he is the this team
-It’s the 1st game, start of the season try and find the best possible line combos and build that in the later half to hopefully get a deep run
-Yup agreed

Personal note… obviously the score doesn’t show it but I feel this D core has real potential
arafay a aimé ceci.
14 oct. 2021 à 2 h 4
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,384

Okay, suppose we move wheeler off the first line. How do you suppose we line it up? I’m not saying I like wheeler on the first kind because I don’t, he not that player anymore, I agree. However, how else can we line it up? Wheeler can’t be out of the top 6 because he’s still one of our top 6 forwards. Ehlers can’t be out with scheifele because connor and wheeler can’t drive a line and dubios is just starting to get settled in with ehelrs. Stastny may be a good option but he’s not much better than wheeler (if at all). The fact is that wheeler is playing with scheifele until perfetti is ready (more on that later), whether you like it or not.

Copp is not a top 6 guy, I agree. Put him back with Lowry and bring back a shutdown line. Copp is good to step into a top 6 role temporarily but only temporarily.

Perfetti looked quite good. However, he’s not ready in my opinion. He was bullied out there tonight to be honest. He needs to bulk up. He can’t be dodging checks that look like they will decapitate him all season, especially in the playoffs. He’s no ehelrs yet. He was fine in puck battles but anytime someone came at him with momentum, he would lose. I don’t think I saw him win a single one like that. That’s not a knock on him, but for his size and age, it’s very normal.

Connor looks much better. He was actually able to drive some play tonight. Hopefully a sign of what’s to come. I always though connor and scheifele could be an elite duo, I’d only they would both commit more to the little things like backchecking

Nash looked awful. While I would like to give him the benefit of the doubt because he had a good preseason, he was honestly terrible. Couldn’t win a single puck battle, was bad with zone entries, and was not good on the PK either (more on that later)

The jets need to be much more disciplined. It’s nearly impossible to win a game when you take over 2 penalties a period. It kills any momentum you try to generate and we saw that tonight. Not to mention, constantly being on the PK takes your dynamic players out of the game (like ehlers, dubios and connor). Players like these thrive with more minutes but being on the PK for a third of the game doesn’t exactly help the offence there.

While I understand what maurice was trying to do, it was doomed to fail without schiefele in the lineup. The jets need a top 6 winger before playoffs. Maybe that’s Vesalainen if he can start shooting more.

That PK was HORRIFIC. That **** needs to be fixed ASAP. While the jets have been fortunate in this regard, but you can’t have a good penalty kill when your only guy actually killing penalties is hellebuyck. Like WTF were the defensemen doing??? Clear the ****ing net. And the forwards? ****ing pressure the points.

Additional notes:
-Hellebuyck looked a bit shaky (by his standard) but im not worried
-Vesalainen looked good when playing. He looks great along the boards and with the puck on his stick. However, would like to see some more confidence in his game. He looks really solid defensively though right now. Put him with Copp and Lowry and see where that goes right now in my opinion.
-Morrissey looks like he will have a good season. His skating is better. His puck moving is better. His decision making is better. His defensive play is better. Looks great. Schmidt was quietly good along side him but I’d like to see Schmidt get a little more active but that’ll come with experience.
-I love that Dillon-Pionk pairing. They put serious fear in the other teams players, despite Pionk not being a big guy. It opens a lot of space up for the pairing to make plays and we all know what pionk can do with some time and space.
-Stanley looked good. Nothing hugely special. He should definitely shoot more (was the thing I liked most about his game last year). Demelo needs to be better on the pk

-overall, looks good and no need to sound the alarm just yet. But definitely some things to work on
14 oct. 2021 à 2 h 6
Quoting: bagelbob
perfetti looked really good! idk the jets that well so i don’t know if there’s a space for him in the top six, but it felt like he was doing a great job setting up guys and they just weren’t finishing.

Perfetti did look really good but he also was extremely easy to push off the puck. I personally don’t think he can last a whole season but I could be wrong, especially if he can break the top 6 like u suggest
14 oct. 2021 à 2 h 31
Cold spaghetti
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,134
Perfetti is a way better hockey player than Copp and Wheeler. Also Stanley was pretty bad tonight
14 oct. 2021 à 4 h 24
Bandwagon fairweathe
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 3,253
Modifié 14 oct. 2021 à 4 h 31

Perfetti/scheifele/Connor, copp/Dubois/ehlers, stastny/hole/Wheeler, harkins/Lowry/svech. Vaselainen and nash need to be upgraded badly. Staal still available for a old man line. I still have hope for copp/Dubois/ehlers, I think they need more time. This team is a work in progress, going to be interesting yet.
14 oct. 2021 à 19 h 50
MisstheWhalers
Quoting: Birtle34
Perfetti/scheifele/Connor, copp/Dubois/ehlers, stastny/hole/Wheeler, harkins/Lowry/svech. Vaselainen and nash need to be upgraded badly. Staal still available for a old man line. I still have hope for copp/Dubois/ehlers, I think they need more time. This team is a work in progress, going to be interesting yet.

How much time are you willing to give Copp/PLD/#27?

Vesalainen played like 7 minutes last night, I thought he was alright, he's playing physical at least, again he's just likely not going to do much playing with Nash who's more suited to playing with Copp and/or Lowry imo, really doubt Vesalainen will find much success with Copp and Lowry either if that's what ends up happening, will be interesting to see where Stastny is slotted in game two and beyond.

Would be cool to see Staal in a Jets jersey but I don't think having him on an "old guy line" would be the best idea, need to surround the old guys with some younger legs imo.. Lol
14 oct. 2021 à 20 h 6
MisstheWhalers
Quoting: arafay
Okay, suppose we move wheeler off the first line. How do you suppose we line it up? I’m not saying I like wheeler on the first kind because I don’t, he not that player anymore, I agree. However, how else can we line it up? Wheeler can’t be out of the top 6 because he’s still one of our top 6 forwards. Ehlers can’t be out with scheifele because connor and wheeler can’t drive a line and dubios is just starting to get settled in with ehelrs. Stastny may be a good option but he’s not much better than wheeler (if at all). The fact is that wheeler is playing with scheifele until perfetti is ready (more on that later), whether you like it or not.

Copp is not a top 6 guy, I agree. Put him back with Lowry and bring back a shutdown line. Copp is good to step into a top 6 role temporarily but only temporarily.

Perfetti looked quite good. However, he’s not ready in my opinion. He was bullied out there tonight to be honest. He needs to bulk up. He can’t be dodging checks that look like they will decapitate him all season, especially in the playoffs. He’s no ehelrs yet. He was fine in puck battles but anytime someone came at him with momentum, he would lose. I don’t think I saw him win a single one like that. That’s not a knock on him, but for his size and age, it’s very normal.

Connor looks much better. He was actually able to drive some play tonight. Hopefully a sign of what’s to come. I always though connor and scheifele could be an elite duo, I’d only they would both commit more to the little things like backchecking

Nash looked awful. While I would like to give him the benefit of the doubt because he had a good preseason, he was honestly terrible. Couldn’t win a single puck battle, was bad with zone entries, and was not good on the PK either (more on that later)

The jets need to be much more disciplined. It’s nearly impossible to win a game when you take over 2 penalties a period. It kills any momentum you try to generate and we saw that tonight. Not to mention, constantly being on the PK takes your dynamic players out of the game (like ehlers, dubios and connor). Players like these thrive with more minutes but being on the PK for a third of the game doesn’t exactly help the offence there.

While I understand what maurice was trying to do, it was doomed to fail without schiefele in the lineup. The jets need a top 6 winger before playoffs. Maybe that’s Vesalainen if he can start shooting more.

That PK was HORRIFIC. That **** needs to be fixed ASAP. While the jets have been fortunate in this regard, but you can’t have a good penalty kill when your only guy actually killing penalties is hellebuyck. Like WTF were the defensemen doing??? Clear the ****ing net. And the forwards? ****ing pressure the points.

Additional notes:
-Hellebuyck looked a bit shaky (by his standard) but im not worried
-Vesalainen looked good when playing. He looks great along the boards and with the puck on his stick. However, would like to see some more confidence in his game. He looks really solid defensively though right now. Put him with Copp and Lowry and see where that goes right now in my opinion.
-Morrissey looks like he will have a good season. His skating is better. His puck moving is better. His decision making is better. His defensive play is better. Looks great. Schmidt was quietly good along side him but I’d like to see Schmidt get a little more active but that’ll come with experience.
-I love that Dillon-Pionk pairing. They put serious fear in the other teams players, despite Pionk not being a big guy. It opens a lot of space up for the pairing to make plays and we all know what pionk can do with some time and space.
-Stanley looked good. Nothing hugely special. He should definitely shoot more (was the thing I liked most about his game last year). Demelo needs to be better on the pk

-overall, looks good and no need to sound the alarm just yet. But definitely some things to work on

I know Wheeler won't be taken out of the top six but that doesn't change my opinion, he and the Jets would be best served if he was on line three or even four.

The PK has sucked for years, just way too passive, also some of those penalties weren't really undisciplined, they were from being caught flat footed or just being beat, like Wheeler's penalty for example.
arafay a aimé ceci.
15 oct. 2021 à 0 h 59
I know Wheeler won't be taken out of the top six but that doesn't change my opinion, he and the Jets would be best served if he was on line three or even four.

The PK has sucked for years, just way too passive, also some of those penalties weren't really undisciplined, they were from being caught flat footed or just being beat, like Wheeler's penalty for example.

Yep, couldn’t agree more but I stand by my wheeler point. I think the jets could better play him if they took his minutes down to say 18-19 a night. He would still look okay on that top line then in my opinion.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage