Logo de NSH
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $62 718 000 $0 $5 357 500 $18 782 000 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
747 500 $747 500 $ (Bonis de performance107 500 $$108K)
AG
RFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
C
UFA - 1
4 975 000 $4 975 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 6
7 750 000 $7 750 000 $
AG
UFA - 7
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
831 250 $831 250 $
AG, C
M-NTC
UFA - 3
3 600 000 $3 600 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
C
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance600 000 $$600K)
C
RFA - 2
Logo de Rangers de New York
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG, AD
RFA - 1
726 667 $726 667 $
AG
RFA - 1
749 250 $749 250 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 7
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance450 000 $$450K)
DG/DD, AG
RFA - 1
4 687 500 $4 687 500 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 3
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
900 000 $900 000 $
G
UFA - 1
1 700 000 $1 700 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 4
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
C
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
900 000 $900 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
12 oct. 2021 à 18 h 23
PULL A TAMPA IGNORE
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 690
That's not getting it done on tkachuk you want him 8 years expect 9+ and I wouldn't do that. 7.75 might get him to sign a 3 year deal
12 oct. 2021 à 18 h 26
Rangers 2023
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 5,430
No GP conditions, any team that trades for him wont be as stupid as us
12 oct. 2021 à 18 h 35
Démarrer sujet
gavinray
Rejoint: mai 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 541
Quoting: TheThunder
That's not getting it done on tkachuk you want him 8 years expect 9+ and I wouldn't do that. 7.75 might get him to sign a 3 year deal

Look at what Suzuki, Hughes, Petterson got. Tkachuk will sit if he expects more.

Quoting: Ragsandbluesfan
No GP conditions, any team that trades for him wont be as stupid as us

I feel like a guaranteed 2nd is probably close to his worth, The third is just gravy
12 oct. 2021 à 18 h 37
PULL A TAMPA IGNORE
Quoting: gavinray
Look at what Suzuki, Hughes, Petterson got. Tkachuk will sit if he expects more.

I feel like a guaranteed 2nd is probably close to his worth, The third is just gravy

He wants a 3 not 8 year deal
12 oct. 2021 à 18 h 45
Vegan Commie Hipster
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,256

His worth is high as ever though

His trade value is getting depressed heavily

He's still quite good ✔
12 oct. 2021 à 18 h 58
Once a Kings Fan Too
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 24,611
If we're trading Adam Henrique to you guys, it's in some deal for Colin White.
12 oct. 2021 à 20 h 0
Banni
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,585

I feel like you’re guaranteed to be really really wrong.
12 oct. 2021 à 20 h 16
Rejoint: nov. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,406
Thats a bad deal for anaheim
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
13 oct. 2021 à 9 h 4
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,700

Really don't think the term or AAV is what is blocking the deal but most likely signing bonuses as usual. Melnyk doesn't want to give any of that but star players want a good chunk of their salary in s.b. because of the financial gains it brings. Recent example : look at Barkov contract.

All the rest is speculation and rumors. I'm 99% certain this is the case as it's been with past star players.

Quoting: OldNYIfan
If we're trading Adam Henrique to you guys, it's in some deal for Colin White.

Dorion makes a lot of questionable decisions so I hope they wouldn't do that. White is currently injured but he's younger, less expensive, Chabot's best friend and very well appreciated by everyone. On the ice, he's not a lesser player than Henrique, at least not in the upcoming seasons. There's nothing to gain by getting rid of White. Worst case scenario : very cheap buy out

Sens also can't afford to move Zaitsev now. That would create a bigger hole on RD than the current hole at center with White injury
13 oct. 2021 à 9 h 21
PULL A TAMPA IGNORE
Quoting: Xspyrit
Really don't think the term or AAV is what is blocking the deal but most likely signing bonuses as usual. Melnyk doesn't want to give any of that but star players want a good chunk of their salary in s.b. because of the financial gains it brings. Recent example : look at Barkov contract.

All the rest is speculation and rumors. I'm 99% certain this is the case as it's been with past star players.

Dorion makes a lot of questionable decisions so I hope they wouldn't do that. White is currently injured but he's younger, less expensive, Chabot's best friend and very well appreciated by everyone. On the ice, he's not a lesser player than Henrique, at least not in the upcoming seasons. There's nothing to gain by getting rid of White. Worst case scenario : very cheap buy out

Sens also can't afford to move Zaitsev now. That would create a bigger hole on RD than the current hole at center with White injury

Barkov followed the Stamkos model making the contract only 1,000,000 in base pay making it virtually buy-out proof Tkachuk might be looking for that but I really think he wants a shorter term also.
13 oct. 2021 à 9 h 29
Modifié 13 oct. 2021 à 9 h 45
Barkov followed the Stamkos model making the contract only 1,000,000 in base pay making it virtually buy-out proof Tkachuk might be looking for that but I really think he wants a shorter term also.

If he wants a shorter term, it's either because he hates Melnyk (can't blame him, most people do) or wants to have the opportunity to put better stats to get an even better contract (aka, bet on himself)

Brady really seems to like being on this team, has a lot of friends (Norris his best) and has the opportunity to make a lot of money while being the captain of a young talented rising team. But there's a big difference between a 8 x 8 contract and a 8 x 8 contract with 90% in signing bonuses (like Barkov). Just the interest you make every year by receiving your money right away... It's also "Lockout proof" money

Like others before him, if he doesn't feel that Melnyk is ready to go "all in" financially, then I totally understand if he'd be already thinking of playing elsewhere.
13 oct. 2021 à 9 h 30
PULL A TAMPA IGNORE
If he wants a shorter term, it's either because he hates Melnyk (can't blame him, most people do) or wants to have the opportunity to put better stats to get an even better contract (aka, bet on himself)

Brady really seems to like being on this team, has a lot of friends (Norris his best) and has the opportunity to make a lot of money while being the captain of a young talented rising team.

Like others before him, if he doesn't feel that Melnyk is ready to go "all in" financially", then I totally understand him if he'd be already thinking of playing elsewhere.

I think it's the bet on himself.
13 oct. 2021 à 11 h 15
Once a Kings Fan Too

All I meant was that IF we're going to be trading Henrique to you for a player (as opposed to draft picks), White is about the only guy on your roster who'd we want and who fits our needs. I'm not saying it's something you should do, no matter how much we add (within reason), and I realize that we WOULD have to add.
13 oct. 2021 à 11 h 29
All I meant was that IF we're going to be trading Henrique to you for a player (as opposed to draft picks), White is about the only guy on your roster who'd we want and who fits our needs. I'm not saying it's something you should do, no matter how much we add (within reason), and I realize that we WOULD have to add.

Wouldn't you prefer to have picks and/or prospects? Not saying Henrique is worth a ton but with some retention, he could maybe get 2 positive assets.
13 oct. 2021 à 11 h 38
Once a Kings Fan Too
Wouldn't you prefer to have picks and/or prospects?

Hence my parenthetical.

Not saying Henrique is worth a ton but with some retention, he could maybe get 2 positive assets.

I don't see prospects that we'd be interested in that you'd be interested in trading. Batherson or Brannstrom fits our needs, but you're not giving them up, and no one else in the system really appeals to me.
13 oct. 2021 à 12 h 38
I don't see prospects that we'd be interested in that you'd be interested in trading. Batherson or Brannstrom fits our needs, but you're not giving them up, and no one else in the system really appeals to me.

Ottawa had a ridiculous number of good prospects you probably never heard about

With Tim Stutzle, Josh Norris and Drake Batherson considered graduated, here's a ranking of Sens prospects based on polls on a popular website

1- Jake Sanderson
2- Shane Pinto
3- Erik Brännström
4- Tyler Boucher
5- Alex Formenton
6- Ridly Greig
7- Filip Gustavsson
8- Jacob Bernard-Docker
9- Egor Sokolov
10- Mads Søgaard
11- Roby Järventie
12- Tyler Kleven
13- Lassi Thomson
14- Leevi Merilainen
15- Zack Ostapchuk
16- Angus Crookshank
17- Parker Kelly
18- Benjamin Roger
19- Vitali Abramov
20- Philippe Daoust
21- Maxence Guénette
22- Mark Kastelic
23- Oliver Johansson
24- Kevin Mandolese
25- Carson Latimer
26- Cole Reinhardt
27- Viktor Lodin
28- Jonathan Aspirot
29- Chandler Romeo
30- Jakov Novak

What are the Ducks needs? Do they want/plan to compete soon?
13 oct. 2021 à 14 h 36
Once a Kings Fan Too
Ottawa had a ridiculous number of good prospects you probably never heard about

With Tim Stutzle, Josh Norris and Drake Batherson considered graduated, here's a ranking of Sens prospects based on polls on a popular website

1- Jake Sanderson
2- Shane Pinto
3- Erik Brännström
4- Tyler Boucher
5- Alex Formenton
6- Ridly Greig
7- Filip Gustavsson
8- Jacob Bernard-Docker
9- Egor Sokolov
10- Mads Søgaard
11- Roby Järventie
12- Tyler Kleven
13- Lassi Thomson
14- Leevi Merilainen
15- Zack Ostapchuk
16- Angus Crookshank
17- Parker Kelly
18- Benjamin Roger
19- Vitali Abramov
20- Philippe Daoust
21- Maxence Guénette
22- Mark Kastelic
23- Oliver Johansson
24- Kevin Mandolese
25- Carson Latimer
26- Cole Reinhardt
27- Viktor Lodin
28- Jonathan Aspirot
29- Chandler Romeo
30- Jakov Novak

What are the Ducks needs? Do they want/plan to compete soon?

You missed the point of my two earlier comments. I'm well aware of many of the prospects in your system, including all of nos. 1 through 13. But surely you're not about to trade Jake Sanderson or Shane Pinto or Alex Formenton to us, and we don't need either of your two prime goalie prospects. The two guys we'd REALLY be interested in -- Jacob Bernard-Docker and Lassi Thomson -- also seem to be beyond our reach, too -- would you take Henrique and a second for one of them? (I don't think we'd be interested in anything more, given Bob Murray's conservative approach.)

Our primary needs are a RW prospect somewhere on the Jacob Perreault/Sam Colangelo spectrum and a good RD prospect like the two I mentioned.

To reiterate: I wasn't saying that I don't like your prospect pool; I was trying to convey that I don't see your prospect pool including someone we would want and would pay the perfect price for.
14 oct. 2021 à 11 h 21
You missed the point of my two earlier comments. I'm well aware of many of the prospects in your system, including all of nos. 1 through 13. But surely you're not about to trade Jake Sanderson or Shane Pinto or Alex Formenton to us, and we don't need either of your two prime goalie prospects. The two guys we'd REALLY be interested in -- Jacob Bernard-Docker and Lassi Thomson -- also seem to be beyond our reach, too -- would you take Henrique and a second for one of them? (I don't think we'd be interested in anything more, given Bob Murray's conservative approach.)

Our primary needs are a RW prospect somewhere on the Jacob Perreault/Sam Colangelo spectrum and a good RD prospect like the two I mentioned.

To reiterate: I wasn't saying that I don't like your prospect pool; I was trying to convey that I don't see your prospect pool including someone we would want and would pay the perfect price for.

No sorry I understood your point, I was just trying to push the discussion further

It's true that there's not a ton of prospects I'd be ready to sacrifice in this trade, particularly not in the first 13 ones that you know more about.

I would have been ready to do something like Henrique (with retention) + pick for Lassi Thomson. IMO Sens can afford to trade him (although they appear to be high on him, so they might think different)

For RW, it's just not the strongest position for depth at the moment, so they can't really afford to trade from that spot. But who will be RW is another qiuestion. It depends, maybe Sokolov and/orJarventie will be RW

Are the Ducks "giving up" on Sam Steel? Was he a healthy scratch?
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
14 oct. 2021 à 13 h 23
Once a Kings Fan Too
I would have been ready to do something like Henrique (with retention) + pick for Lassi Thomson. IMO Sens can afford to trade him (although they appear to be high on him, so they might think different)

Are the Ducks "giving up" on Sam Steel? Was he a healthy scratch?

The Thomson offer is very attractive.

The centers we iced last night were Getzlaf, Zegras, Lundestrom and Groulx. Henrique can also play center, of course, so if everyone remains healthy, Steel becomes the odd man out. He's been a disappointment and this season was widely seen as a "make-or-break" year, but if the kids all keep looking as impressive as they did last night (all three showed flashes of actual brilliance), and Mason McTavish is "the real thing," then I can see Steel's days being numbered. (Yes, he was a healthy scratch, and McTavish was a last-minute replacement at LW for Max Jones, who apparently has been struggling with an ongoing, non-Covid illness. I'm sure that you've read that MM scored a goal and had an assist.)
Xspyrit a aimé ceci.
14 oct. 2021 à 13 h 35
Modifié 14 oct. 2021 à 13 h 41
The Thomson offer is very attractive.

The centers we iced last night were Getzlaf, Zegras, Lundestrom and Groulx. Henrique can also play center, of course, so if everyone remains healthy, Steel becomes the odd man out. He's been a disappointment and this season was widely seen as a "make-or-break" year, but if the kids all keep looking as impressive as they did last night (all three showed flashes of actual brilliance), and Mason McTavish is "the real thing," then I can see Steel's days being numbered. (Yes, he was a healthy scratch, and McTavish was a last-minute replacement at LW for Max Jones, who apparently has been struggling with an ongoing, non-Covid illness. I'm sure that you've read that MM scored a goal and had an assist.)

Zegras is a stud so you don't even have to ask yourself the question. Same for McTavish. Lundestrom is interesting too, maybe he is starting to turn on a switch, he's still 21 y/o

Sam Steel situation is a bit like Logan Brown, these talented kids who can't seem to grasp what's missing in their game. Well same situation but I doubt Steel has been nearly as injury prone as Logan and he doesn't have his dad building a bad relationship with the team he was playing for... so stupid. Anyway, what is done is done, Sens have Pinto and Norris

That being said, when Steel is available, I hope the Sens try him out. Do you think he could be waived? What kind of value does he still have?
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
14 oct. 2021 à 13 h 43
Once a Kings Fan Too
That being said, when Steel is available, I hope the Sens try him out. Do you think he could be waived? What kind of value does he still have?

I don't see him being waived. I think his value is somewhere between a third and a fifth, with the likelihood of being towards the bottom half of that range. My dream scenario is him and a fourth for a second. I doubt that will happen.

Groulx (whom I've seen play only twice before) is a moose. Best characterization is a budding Philip Danault. Strong two-way player with a real talent for defense; if he can develop some scoring chops, he could be a real surprise. Now I see why the Ducks waived Milano.
Xspyrit a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage