Logo de VGK
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $79 508 116 $0 $400 000 $1 991 884 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
UFA - 3
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
UFA - 4
950 000 $950 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 4
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 3
1 645 000 $1 645 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
AD, AG
NTC
UFA - 2
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
C
UFA - 2
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
725 000 $725 000 $
C
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
NTC
UFA - 3
3 800 000 $3 800 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 3
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 3
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
G
UFA - 1
894 167 $894 167 $
DG
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance400 000 $$400K)
DD
RFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
7 oct. 2021 à 17 h 9
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 19,289
Toronto's not trading their only middle 6 caliber player and Vegas cant afford him when Tuch is healthy by Christmas
7 oct. 2021 à 17 h 11
Rejoint: août 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 202
As a Leafs fan, I would be concerned if we trade Kerfoot.

To me, Kerfoot is an insurance policy in the #2 center spot if something were to happen to Matthews or Tavares.

Without Kerfoot, our #2 center if our stars got injured would be Kampf and I would not be okay with that.
Barilko14 a aimé ceci.
7 oct. 2021 à 17 h 33
Ovchinnikov 137
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,982
Quoting: Janasazi
As a Leafs fan, I would be concerned if we trade Kerfoot.

To me, Kerfoot is an insurance policy in the #2 center spot if something were to happen to Matthews or Tavares.

Without Kerfoot, our #2 center if our stars got injured would be Kampf and I would not be okay with that.

You telling me a Nylander couldn’t play C? A top 4 of:
Ritchie Matthews Marner
Bunting Nylander Kase
That couldn’t work, please. Keeping Kerfoot and his 3.5 mil AAV just in case an injury happens is stupid. The fact is he has been here for 2 years and the Leafs still don’t know what he is, a C or LW. Even more so if they plan on using him on the 4th line.
The fact he hasn’t been able to solidify his role on this roster makes him expendable
tmlfan93 a aimé ceci.
7 oct. 2021 à 17 h 42
Quoting: MatthewsFan
You telling me a Nylander couldn’t play C? A top 4 of:
Ritchie Matthews Marner
Bunting Nylander Kase
That couldn’t work, please. Keeping Kerfoot and his 3.5 mil AAV just in case an injury happens is stupid. The fact is he has been here for 2 years and the Leafs still don’t know what he is, a C or LW. Even more so if they plan on using him on the 4th line.
The fact he hasn’t been able to solidify his role on this roster makes him expendable

I'm with you in that Kerfoot is overpaid and he is expendable (I wanted McCann to stay in Toronto and Kerfoot to be taken) but he is what we have as a viable 3C that could do 2C minutes if called on.

Nylander can play center but we haven't seen how he does in that position.

Plus there is also question marks around Kase's health through an 82 game season given his injury history.

A Bunting-Nylander-Kase second line would be good in theory but we don't know if that works in practice.

In the playoffs we at least had a decent 2nd line with Kerfoot and Nylander playing together.

If we traded Kerfoot and got a less expensive center in return, now we're having a different conversation.
7 oct. 2021 à 17 h 49
Ovchinnikov 137
I'm with you in that Kerfoot is overpaid and he is expendable (I wanted McCann to stay in Toronto and Kerfoot to be taken) but he is what we have as a viable 3C that could do 2C minutes if called on.

Plus there is also question marks around Kase's health through an 82 game season given his injury history.

A Bunting-Nylander-Kase second line would be good in theory but we don't know if that works in practice.

In the playoffs we at least had a decent 2nd line with Kerfoot and Nylander playing together.

If we traded Kerfoot and got a less expensive center in return, now we're having a different conversation.

But Kerfoot isn’t a C. He is terrible at faceoff’s, cant drive a line, is ok defensively, but not a shutdown C. Sure, he looks good on the LW beside Nylander and Tavares, and if the Leafs play him in the top 6 at LW, fine. But he is wasted cap space in the bottom six.

If Kase gets injured then call up Robertson, or sign Ho-Sang and call him up.

I really liked playoff Kerfoot but that was for like 7 games. He is missed cast on this team and overpaid for what he brings. On a cap team, he is expendable.

But agree to disagree all good.
gmurrayt a aimé ceci.
7 oct. 2021 à 18 h 13
But Kerfoot isn’t a C. He is terrible at faceoff’s, cant drive a line, is ok defensively, but not a shutdown C. Sure, he looks good on the LW beside Nylander and Tavares, and if the Leafs play him in the top 6 at LW, fine. But he is wasted cap space in the bottom six.

If Kase gets injured then call up Robertson, or sign Ho-Sang and call him up.

I really liked playoff Kerfoot but that was for like 7 games. He is missed cast on this team and overpaid for what he brings. On a cap team, he is expendable.

But agree to disagree all good.

It's definitely a debate that can be had, there ain't no animosity here.

If we take out Kerfoot and his cap hit and remove Engvall we could even potentially find something that can fix the problem.

In my opinion though, Kerfoot for just a bunch of picks just leaves us hoping for the good health of Matthews and Tavares.
7 oct. 2021 à 18 h 21
Ovchinnikov 137
It's definitely a debate that can be had, there ain't no animosity here.

If we take out Kerfoot and his cap hit and remove Engvall we could even potentially find something that can fix the problem.

In my opinion though, Kerfoot for just a bunch of picks just leaves us hoping for the good health of Matthews and Tavares.

I think a very strong lineup could be:
Ritchie Matthews Marner
Nylander Tavares Kase
Engvall Kampf Mikheyev
Bunting Brooks Spezza
Rielly Brodie
Muzzin Holl
Sandin Dermott

Liljegren
Simmonds
Semyonov
7 oct. 2021 à 18 h 21
Marner rocks
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 869

Kampf is the leafs 3rd center that's why they got him. Kerfoot has proven he's not capable to play that role. His a winger and good on the pk.
7 oct. 2021 à 18 h 23
Marner rocks
I think a very strong lineup could be:
Ritchie Matthews Marner
Nylander Tavares Kase
Engvall Kampf Mikheyev
Bunting Brooks Spezza
Rielly Brodie
Muzzin Holl
Sandin Dermott

Liljegren
Simmonds
Semyonov

I'd put Bunting on the 3rd line because he seems to be a finisher. So they tell soupy shoot low and Bunting can clean up afterwards. If Bunting starts putting the puck in off soupy rebounds that might build soupy's confidence. Soupy can skate like the wind and if he starts picking up some points early in the season he could be a big plus on the 3rd line RW
7 oct. 2021 à 18 h 28
Ovchinnikov 137
Quoting: jaok3
I'd put Bunting on the 3rd line because he seems to be a finisher. So they tell soupy shoot low and Bunting can clean up afterwards.

Well just move the 4th line up then. A shutdown line of Engvall Kampf Mikheyev is very interesting
7 oct. 2021 à 18 h 36
Marner rocks
Well just move the 4th line up then. A shutdown line of Engvall Kampf Mikheyev is very interesting

The only thing about that line is they had 15 goals combined last season and Bunting had 10 in 21 games. Just think he might be the sparkplug on that line and score some goals as well. I just don't see the effort out of Engvall most nights and for his size he should be banging bodies and he doesn't.
7 oct. 2021 à 18 h 42
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 132
Kampf is the leafs 3rd center that's why they got him. Kerfoot has proven he's not capable to play that role. His a winger and good on the pk.

Kerfoot is capable of playing third C and he's a good winger. That's a valuable asset for depth. it's not just about creating the right lineup but creating the right what if lineup.
7 oct. 2021 à 18 h 44
Ovchinnikov 137
The only thing about that line is they had 15 goals combined last season and Bunting had 10 in 21 games. Just think he might be the sparkplug on that line and score some goals as well. I just don't see the effort out of Engvall most nights and for his size he should be banging bodies and he doesn't.

I think they would be super frustrating to play against.
Engvall (6’5) Kampf (6’2) Mikheyev (6’3)
Will they score a lot, no, but so wouldn’t the other team. They all can skate like the wind, get in on the forecheck, great defensively, ugh I really want to see this line
7 oct. 2021 à 18 h 45
Ovchinnikov 137
Quoting: Onslaught77
Kerfoot is capable of playing third C and he's a good winger. That's a valuable asset for depth. it's not just about creating the right lineup but creating the right what if lineup.

Well that what if lineup only has 1 player. A fwd or D, that’s not really good
7 oct. 2021 à 19 h 3
Well that what if lineup only has 1 player. A fwd or D, that’s not really good

No, they have guys in the minors they can bring up. they need 3rd and 2nd line guys they can move around. They have that. They need to move Dermott but i doubt there is a team that would be willing to take him for pucks never mind pay for him. Fans of other teams feel free to correct me if you think Dermott is a player your team needs bad enough to pay for him.
context: many on here can attest to the fact that I have never been high on Dermott. Other leafs fans are just starting to realize I'm right.
7 oct. 2021 à 19 h 8
Doc
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 21
In a perfect world the Leafs trade Kerfort and Dermit or Holl with picks to Anaheim for Manson 50% retain. This frees up cap space, makes our defense better and unblocks lilly from a full time NHL spot well having a good partner for both Lilly and Sandman. Muzzin and Lilly, and Sandin and Manson.

I also know that would be a dream that will never come true, but Kerfort, dermit, and Holl have all shown this pre-season they need to be shipped out.
7 oct. 2021 à 19 h 12
Ovchinnikov 137
No, they have guys in the minors they can bring up. they need 3rd and 2nd line guys they can move around. They have that. They need to move Dermott but i doubt there is a team that would be willing to take him for pucks never mind pay for him. Fans of other teams feel free to correct me if you think Dermott is a player your team needs bad enough to pay for him.
context: many on here can attest to the fact that I have never been high on Dermott. Other leafs fans are just starting to realize I'm right.

So you move Dermott and Rielly or Muzzin get hurt, who is your safety net going to be if you move Dermott. Elevate Sandin, call up Dalhstrom. The options on the backend are not as deep. Kerfoot is 100 percent replaceable with players already on this team. Like, this isn’t a guy who puts up points,
he has a high of 28 points 🤷‍♂️
7 oct. 2021 à 19 h 25
So you move Dermott and Rielly or Muzzin get hurt, who is your safety net going to be if you move Dermott. Elevate Sandin, call up Dalhstrom. The options on the backend are not as deep. Kerfoot is 100 percent replaceable with players already on this team. Like, this isn’t a guy who puts up points,

Preferably the asset you get with his and maybe Engvalls cap space. The problem isn't not having Dermott, It's how to get rid of him and retain the cap space.
7 oct. 2021 à 19 h 27

Try creating an agm that trades Dermott for anything that doesn't get scoffed at by the team's fans you trade him to. Good luck.
7 oct. 2021 à 19 h 46
Ovchinnikov 137
Try creating an agm that trades Dermott for anything that doesn't get scoffed at by the team's fans you trade him to. Good luck.

Meh, we are all entitled to our own opinions, if people don’t value Dermott or Kerfoot, that’s whatever. My argument is trading Kerfoot not only allows you to keep your depth but also cap space if they want to add. And they have options within to replace what he brings to the team.

A Dermott trade only weakens the depth on LD and creates one league min roster spot. Biega I guess
7 oct. 2021 à 19 h 55
Meh, we are all entitled to our own opinions, if people don’t value Dermott or Kerfoot, that’s whatever. My argument is trading Kerfoot not only allows you to keep your depth but also cap space if they want to add. And they have options within to replace what he brings to the team.

A Dermott trade only weakens the depth on LD and creates one league min roster spot. Biega I guess

Dermott is 1.5m aav
7 oct. 2021 à 20 h 9
Ovchinnikov 137
Dermott is 1.5m aav

Correct, a Dermott trade alone does nothing, you would still have to waive Engvall.

A Kerfoot trade solves all
7 oct. 2021 à 20 h 18
Correct, a Dermott trade alone does nothing, you would still have to waive Engvall.

A Kerfoot trade solves all

Depends on the trade. Kerfoot has a role. That matters. An Ottawa fan suggested Mete for Dermott. That actually would be a really interesting move. Mete is a guy who might actually fill that third line role better than Dermott for the Leafs IMO.
7 oct. 2021 à 20 h 23
Ovchinnikov 137
Depends on the trade. Kerfoot has a role. That matters. An Ottawa fan suggested Mete for Dermott. That actually would be a really interesting move. Mete is a guy who might actually fill that third line role better than Dermott for the Leafs IMO.

For starters I would love to know what role Kerfoot plays on the Leafs. Seriously.

As for the trade, feel like Dermott has more value than Mete.

https://twitter.com/dylanfremlin/status/1441498747654098944?s=21

He has really good numbers
Barilko14 a aimé ceci.
7 oct. 2021 à 20 h 29
For starters I would love to know what role Kerfoot plays on the Leafs. Seriously.

As for the trade, feel like Dermott has more value than Mete.

https://twitter.com/dylanfremlin/status/1441498747654098944?s=21

He has really good numbers

Kerfoot Is a guy who can play wing quite well and score doing it but also is a serviceable 3rd line center when you need him to be. Dermott is a problem in the role the leafs need him to play and Mete has been able to be that but Dermott's skills might work for Ottawa better and be a wakeup call for him.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage