Forums/Armchair-GM

So Far How it is Shaping Up

Créé par: ChiHawk
Équipe: 2021-22 Blackhawks de Chicago
Date de création initiale: 2 oct. 2021
Publié: 2 oct. 2021
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Strome and Nylander are on their way out, not sure to who or what but don't see them being on this team in 30 days.
Transactions
CHI
    Hopefully we add Mitchell or beaudin plus a 2nd round pick and grab Lindholm, but Bowman will screw this up and trade both for peanuts to someone
    Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
    Enfoui
    Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
    Logo de CHI
    Logo de EDM
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de VGK
    Logo de CHI
    Logo de CHI
    Logo de CBJ
    Logo de CHI
    Logo de CHI
    Logo de CHI
    Logo de TBL
    Logo de CHI
    Logo de CHI
    Logo de CHI
    Logo de CHI
    Logo de CHI
    Logo de CHI
    Logo de CHI
    Logo de CHI
    Logo de CHI
    Logo de CHI
    Logo de CHI
    Logo de CHI
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2281 500 000 $63 192 547 $452 439 $3 690 000 $18 307 453 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago
    6 400 000 $6 400 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 2
    5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
    AD, C, AG
    M-NTC
    UFA - 3
    2 625 000 $2 625 000 $
    AD
    NMC
    UFA - 2
    925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance307 500 $$308K)
    AG, C
    RFA - 3
    10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
    C
    NMC
    UFA - 2
    3 700 000 $3 700 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 1
    1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
    AG
    UFA - 3
    925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
    C, AD
    RFA - 1
    842 500 $842 500 $ (Bonis de performance32 500 $$32K)
    AG, C, AD
    RFA - 1
    975 000 $975 000 $
    AG, C
    UFA - 2
    1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
    AD, C
    UFA - 1
    997 500 $997 500 $
    C, AD
    UFA - 1
    1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
    C
    RFA - 2
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
    DG/DD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 4
    5 400 000 $5 400 000 $
    DD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1
    3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
    G
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1
    850 000 $850 000 $
    DG/DD
    UFA - 1
    3 850 000 $3 850 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 1
    800 000 $800 000 $
    G
    UFA - 1
    925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
    DG
    UFA - 1
    4 550 000 $4 550 000 $
    DG/DD
    UFA - 1
    1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
    DG
    RFA - 3
    Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
    3 900 000 $3 900 000 $
    C, AD
    UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    2 oct. 2021 à 13 h 15
    Bedard23
    Rejoint: mai 2021
    Mentions "j'aime": 4,476
    For the love of god don’t trade Mitchell
    2 oct. 2021 à 13 h 19
    alwaysnextyear
    Rejoint: juin 2015
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,566
    Wow, really? Seems crazy that Strome wouldn’t be a decent 3C option so Dach could move into the top 6.
    exo2769 a aimé ceci.
    2 oct. 2021 à 13 h 36
    exo2769
    Rejoint: juill. 2015
    Mentions "j'aime": 9,748
    Quoting: alwaysnextyear
    Wow, really? Seems crazy that Strome wouldn’t be a decent 3C option so Dach could move into the top 6.

I'm a Bowman defender on here, but this one is on Stan 100%. Just a circular game between Strome and management. Strome has a bad game. Management puts him at wing. Strome doesn't play wing well...so it's a rough go. So management puts him at the #4 C between Khaira and Carpenter. Strome isn't a PKer he's an offensive playmaker...so of course he struggles at the #4C role. Then management sends him to the prospects team in camp, BUT the #1C in the prospect game. Just complete nonsense. Trade him or play him to his strengths. I'm tired of Bowman setting this kid up for failure.
    ChiHawk et SociallyHawkward a aimé ceci.
    2 oct. 2021 à 14 h 24
    Démarrer sujet
    Rejoint: avr. 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 9,322
    Quoting: alwaysnextyear

Quoting: exo2769
    I'm a Bowman defender on here, but this one is on Stan 100%. Just a circular game between Strome and management. Strome has a bad game. Management puts him at wing. Strome doesn't play wing well...so it's a rough go. So management puts him at the #4 C between Khaira and Carpenter. Strome isn't a PKer he's an offensive playmaker...so of course he struggles at the #4C role. Then management sends him to the prospects team in camp, BUT the #1C in the prospect game. Just complete nonsense. Trade him or play him to his strengths. I'm tired of Bowman setting this kid up for failure.

Bingo Exo, not saying he shouldn't be on the team, but Coach C and Bowman are setting him up for failure. At this point, they need to showcase in a top 6 role for nothing more but to bring his trade value up. Package him, Nylander (who also isn't being put in the best position to succeed) and get back a 1st pick or include beaudin or mitchell and go after Lindholm. We have to look ahead and that is without De Haan on the roster. McCabe, Jones, Murphy, Lindholm would be an incredibly good top 4 with Caleb, Kalynuk and Stillman battling it out for last 2 spots. Beaudin + Strome + Nylander and a pick should land Lindholm. With that amount of shut down defenders on the team, it should open up the offense and allow these forwards to flourish.
    exo2769 et SociallyHawkward a aimé ceci.
    2 oct. 2021 à 18 h 24
    Chicago
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,843
    The hawks aren't in a great situation with Strome or Nylander. Strome was successful next to Cat, but that was nixed for some reason. Nylander never panned out and likely never will, at this point I can see him ending up on waivers if Stan had the stones to admit he was wrong. The only way they get these two out of here is putting a package together like those above me mentioned earlier. If they can get away with not trading the 2023 1st, that'd be a great outcome.
    SociallyHawkward et ChiHawk a aimé ceci.
    2 oct. 2021 à 18 h 46
    Rejoint: avr. 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 5,765
    I'm honestly shocked strome and to a lesser extent nylander are still on the team. Their values around the league MST be pretty low and as you guys said, the team is doing nothing to raise their values. Lindholm is the dream! At this point I don't even care if the hawks overpay for him. He's a perfect fit since "the rebuild is over and we're magically contenders now" as bowman thinks.
    2 oct. 2021 à 22 h 27
    Rejoint: juin 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 851

Quoting: NickC1988
    The hawks aren't in a great situation with Strome or Nylander. Strome was successful next to Cat, but that was nixed for some reason. Nylander never panned out and likely never will, at this point I can see him ending up on waivers if Stan had the stones to admit he was wrong. The only way they get these two out of here is putting a package together like those above me mentioned earlier. If they can get away with not trading the 2023 1st, that'd be a great outcome.

In all fairness, while this is 100% on stan, the rational is basically cuz of one man. Strome isn’t being played to his strengths solely because of Dach. Dach is the golden boy and whether or not he fits with them, stan and JC will FORCE that line of cat, Kane, and Dach together. Still, that isn’t what’s best for the team whatsoever. Strome belongs with those two based on chemistry and performance when all three are healthy.

But as it stands, I can’t believe how deliberately the hawks are tanking Strome and even nylander’s values. One common theme amongst hawks fans on this site is the idea of ASSET MANAGEMENT. So I ask all the hawks fans: how’s our asset management looking on these two?
    3 oct. 2021 à 2 h 45
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: HatterTParty
    In all fairness, while this is 100% on stan, the rational is basically cuz of one man. Strome isn’t being played to his strengths solely because of Dach. Dach is the golden boy and whether or not he fits with them, stan and JC will FORCE that line of cat, Kane, and Dach together. Still, that isn’t what’s best for the team whatsoever. Strome belongs with those two based on chemistry and performance when all three are healthy.

But as it stands, I can’t believe how deliberately the hawks are tanking Strome and even nylander’s values. One common theme amongst hawks fans on this site is the idea of ASSET MANAGEMENT. So I ask all the hawks fans: how’s our asset management looking on these two?

Johnsson is centering Cat and Kane not Dach so that theory of yours is not correct. Dach is a better asset in the eyes of everyone in the league then Strome hands down, but that doesn't mean the two can't coexist on the same team.
    3 oct. 2021 à 9 h 15
    exo2769
    Rejoint: juill. 2015
    Mentions "j'aime": 9,748
    Modifié 3 oct. 2021 à 9 h 25

There are a couple of things to this. The difference between Dach and Strome is big. Kirby has looked so much faster and aware. In my opinion, it's not that he won't make another mistake ever, but that he actually looks like he is reaching his potential. I'm not against trying Kirby at wing, but I'm not demanding that either.

I agree with you on asset management. The Seth Jones trade is a ridiculous extreme, but very real example of this. (2.5) 1sts for 1 year of Jones is bananas. No one else was going to offer $9.5M...and let's pretend someone was. Is the extra $500k Stan would offer worth (2.5) 1sts....um yeah.

I actually like getting more centers than needed this year. Who knows what would have happened with Toews? Centers are more difficult to find than wingers too. I also like the competition. What I don't like is that Strome hasn't been allowed to center a top 6 line in a year. Thats who he is. Hes not a #4C. He's not a #3LW. What's next, defense?
    In net? If you don't want to play someone where they can help the team...trade him. Thats where I'm at with Stan's asset management. Maybe it'll come soon because Borgstrom and TJ are out playing Strome. I'd rather get assets back than pretend Strome can be a #3LW or #4C.

Nylander is a more complicated situation. His trade value is practically nothing...so why not just keep him.
    HatterTParty et NickC1988 a aimé ceci.
    3 oct. 2021 à 17 h 16
    Quoting: ChiHawk
    Johnsson is centering Cat and Kane not Dach so that theory of yours is not correct. Dach is a better asset in the eyes of everyone in the league then Strome hands down, but that doesn't mean the two can't coexist on the same team.

I’m assuming you, like me, believes that Johnson isn’t sticking with those two this season. Short term, maybe. When that ends, even you wouldn’t say that strome plays with them over Dach. That’s my point.
    3 oct. 2021 à 17 h 23
    There are a couple of things to this. The difference between Dach and Strome is big. Kirby has looked so much faster and aware. In my opinion, it's not that he won't make another mistake ever, but that he actually looks like he is reaching his potential. I'm not against trying Kirby at wing, but I'm not demanding that either.

I agree with you on asset management. The Seth Jones trade is a ridiculous extreme, but very real example of this. (2.5) 1sts for 1 year of Jones is bananas. No one else was going to offer $9.5M...and let's pretend someone was. Is the extra $500k Stan would offer worth (2.5) 1sts....um yeah.

I actually like getting more centers than needed this year. Who knows what would have happened with Toews? Centers are more difficult to find than wingers too. I also like the competition. What I don't like is that Strome hasn't been allowed to center a top 6 line in a year. Thats who he is. Hes not a #4C. He's not a #3LW. What's next, defense?
    In net? If you don't want to play someone where they can help the team...trade him. Thats where I'm at with Stan's asset management. Maybe it'll come soon because Borgstrom and TJ are out playing Strome. I'd rather get assets back than pretend Strome can be a #3LW or #4C.

Nylander is a more complicated situation. His trade value is practically nothing...so why not just keep him.

Completely agree that they’re nothing alike. All I’m saying is that strome has a proven record with Kane and cat whereas Dach doesn’t. No question about the lack of comparison. I just think it’s criminal that stan and JC are deliberately not getting the best out of their players. That, by extension, destroys a player’s value. Either play strome at center or trade him, he’s not a winger, but Dach can be. If they trade strome, far be it for me to question Dach at center. I may not like it, but they’ll do it anyway.
    exo2769 a aimé ceci.
    4 oct. 2021 à 0 h 44
    Chicago
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,843
    Quoting: ChiHawk
    Bingo Exo, not saying he shouldn't be on the team, but Coach C and Bowman are setting him up for failure. At this point, they need to showcase in a top 6 role for nothing more but to bring his trade value up. Package him, Nylander (who also isn't being put in the best position to succeed) and get back a 1st pick or include beaudin or mitchell and go after Lindholm. We have to look ahead and that is without De Haan on the roster. McCabe, Jones, Murphy, Lindholm would be an incredibly good top 4 with Caleb, Kalynuk and Stillman battling it out for last 2 spots. Beaudin + Strome + Nylander and a pick should land Lindholm. With that amount of shut down defenders on the team, it should open up the offense and allow these forwards to flourish.

Regarding asset management, I hope Stan does pull the trigger and trades the 2023 1st, why not? Every first round pick they've drafted between 2012-2018 has been traded anyway (If they didn't trade the pick for a rental beforehand). Teuvo, Hartman, Jokiharju, Boqvist, Schmaltz. At this point, why even bother waiting 3 years to see who they are? Just trade them! They might not have 3 more years of Kane and Toews, so if they're trying to win, it's gotta be this season and the next. What's a 2023 1st going to do when Stan inevitably trades him away in 2025? They have a knack for signing talent from overseas anyway.

This leads me to my next topic. Is $5M a year for Johnson worth it over $3.25M for Pius Suter? Another bloated contract to put next to Connolly's. Eventually, overseas talent will have a different perception of the hawks, considering they never last in Chicago. Kahun looked great, traded him away, fizzled, went back to Europe. Didn't have the stones to pay Panarin, traded him away for Saad. I've legitimately lost track of how many times they traded Saad, it's a complete joke. I'd argue the hawks have one of the least creative front offices in the league, but then I look at Vancouver, Anaheim, San Jose, and Nashville. A lot of teams in this league would benefit greatly from new/younger leaders in the GM roles.
    HatterTParty et ChiHawk a aimé ceci.
    4 oct. 2021 à 10 h 54
    Démarrer sujet
    I’m assuming you, like me, believes that Johnson isn’t sticking with those two this season. Short term, maybe. When that ends, even you wouldn’t say that strome plays with them over Dach. That’s my point.

I don't think they expect Johnson to be better then Toews, Dach or even Strome, I think they feel Johnson can win faceoffs, will play better defense then Strome, and Cat and Kane can produce offensively and inflate Johnson's numbers (same could be argued for Strome). I expect to see Johnson with them for the foreseeable. Strome's issues is at the dot, although that's improved, and playing with Kane who has no defense leaves only Cat as a guy who can play two ways which is risky. When Cat and Strome played with another winger other then Kane it made more sense.

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage