Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $81 258 116 $0 $400 000 $241 884 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
UFA - 3
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
UFA - 4
950 000 $950 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 4
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 3
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 2
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
C
UFA - 2
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
1 645 000 $1 645 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
AD, C
UFA
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
NTC
UFA - 3
1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
G
UFA - 1
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 3
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance400 000 $$400K)
DD
RFA - 1
3 800 000 $3 800 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 3
894 167 $894 167 $
DG
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
725 000 $725 000 $
C
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
AD, AG
NTC
UFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
AD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
29 sept. 2021 à 10 h 47
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,440
Instead of a 6th for Engvall, pens would probably pay a 4th for Holl to up that 5th rd from the ducks
29 sept. 2021 à 10 h 55
Banni
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,536
Quoting: Pensfan89
Instead of a 6th for Engvall, pens would probably pay a 4th for Holl to up that 5th rd from the ducks

Or they'd do none of that because they only have $121K in available cap space. They have zero need for Engvall with all the fourth liners they already have. Holl would be a nice get, but again, no space.
29 sept. 2021 à 11 h 18
Quoting: Mr_Gardoki
Or they'd do none of that because they only have $121K in available cap space. They have zero need for Engvall with all the fourth liners they already have. Holl would be a nice get, but again, no space.

Yeah Geno goes on LTIR for cap relief. And someone also goes to WBS. It’s not that complicated. There’s plenty of different ways to make it work. It’s not like Holl has a large cap hit or anything.
29 sept. 2021 à 11 h 20
Banni
Yeah Geno goes on LTIR for cap relief. And someone also goes to WBS. It’s not that complicated. There’s plenty of different ways to make it work. It’s not like Holl has a large cap hit or anything.

You clearly don't know how LTIR works.
29 sept. 2021 à 11 h 22
You clearly don't know how LTIR works.

You clearly don’t know how hockey works lol. You truly need to find a different sport.
29 sept. 2021 à 11 h 24
Banni
You clearly don’t know how hockey works lol. You truly need to find a different sport.

No, you really don't know how LTIR works. Geno's limited LTIR won't allow for the cap space you're proposing. This isn't an opinion. The Pens cannot make it work financially.
29 sept. 2021 à 11 h 35
No, you really don't know how LTIR works. Geno's limited LTIR won't allow for the cap space you're proposing. This isn't an opinion. The Pens cannot make it work financially.

No you really don’t know how hockey works. You really should find a different sport. For the benefit of the rest of the capfriendly community lol
29 sept. 2021 à 11 h 40
Banni
No you really don’t know how hockey works. You really should find a different sport. For the benefit of the rest of the capfriendly community lol

Well, you're definitely friendly. I'm really not trying to be rude, but you don't understand how LTIR works. Geno will be out about two months and the amount of LTIR won't be enough for Holl or Engvall.
29 sept. 2021 à 11 h 46
Well, you're definitely friendly. I'm really not trying to be rude, but you don't understand how LTIR works. Geno will be out about two months and the amount of LTIR won't be enough for Holl or Engvall.

I’m not trying to be rude either. You clearly don’t understand how hockey works and should find another sport. You definitely are only on here to argue with people for the sake of arguing.
29 sept. 2021 à 11 h 59
Banni
I’m not trying to be rude either. You clearly don’t understand how hockey works and should find another sport. You definitely are only on here to argue with people for the sake of arguing.

Explain to me how I'm not understanding how hockey works. Can you tell me how the LTIR works in this scenario?
29 sept. 2021 à 12 h 13
Banni
LTIR is actually a bit complicated, but on a basic level here's what happens...

1) Team has a portion of the player's cap free while the player is out.
2) During that time teams can utilize that cap space.
3) When the player returns, the cap goes back to normal. There's no prorated amount that the team can continue to utilize.

So basically, while Geno is out, the Pens can fit Holl and/or Engvall, but when Geno returns, so does his full cap hit, so the Pens would be over the cap by Holl and/or Engvall. If Geno was to miss the whole season, this scenario would work, but he's supposed to move appx. two months.
29 sept. 2021 à 12 h 45
Explain to me how I'm not understanding how hockey works. Can you tell me how the LTIR works in this scenario?

The pens currently have 121k (just over) in cap space. Geno going on LTIR would create cap relief. That cap relief is Genos cap hit (9.5 million) minus current cap space (121k and change). Giving the pens just under 9.4 million in cap relief. Pretty easy to fit a 2 million cap hit in. By the time Geno comes back, there will likely be more injuries. But let’s say it is a perfect world and the pens for once actually stay healthy for when Geno comes back. You can either trade ERod and Heinen or send them to WBS. Cause I mean trading is still allowed when you have a player on LTIR lol. But those players combined would be 2.1 million in cap savings, which effectively makes Holl’s 2 million cap hit workable. And neither of those players are big losses. Guys like Zohorna, Angello, Lafferty, OConnor, etc can fill those roles for cheaper. I mean there are clearly ways for the pens to make that trade work. I’m sorry you don’t understand hockey and should find another sport. 🤷‍♂️
29 sept. 2021 à 12 h 59
Banni
The pens currently have 121k (just over) in cap space. Geno going on LTIR would create cap relief. That cap relief is Genos cap hit (9.5 million) minus current cap space (121k and change). Giving the pens just under 9.4 million in cap relief. Pretty easy to fit a 2 million cap hit in. By the time Geno comes back, there will likely be more injuries. But let’s say it is a perfect world and the pens for once actually stay healthy for when Geno comes back. You can either trade ERod and Heinen or send them to WBS. Cause I mean trading is still allowed when you have a player on LTIR lol. But those players combined would be 2.1 million in cap savings, which effectively makes Holl’s 2 million cap hit workable. And neither of those players are big losses. Guys like Zohorna, Angello, Lafferty, OConnor, etc can fill those roles for cheaper. I mean there are clearly ways for the pens to make that trade work. I’m sorry you don’t understand hockey and should find another sport. 🤷‍♂️

My aptitude for hockey is quite good. You just live in a world where the NHL operates like capfriendly. Hextall isn't going to make moves and think, "Oh, I can just move these players out when Geno comes back." It doesn't work that easily my friend. The NHL is not a video game.
29 sept. 2021 à 18 h 41
My aptitude for hockey is quite good. You just live in a world where the NHL operates like capfriendly. Hextall isn't going to make moves and think, "Oh, I can just move these players out when Geno comes back." It doesn't work that easily my friend. The NHL is not a video game.

No quite the opposite. Players get sent down to WBS all the time. If there is a chance to get a cheap 2nd pair RHD for a mid-late pick and you can currently fit him on the roster, then you do it. Teams make trades all the time. I’m sure guys like Hallander, Poulin, Legare, POJ will push higher cap players out too. It’s common sense. I’m sorry you don’t understand hockey, but like I said, there’s always other sports 👍
29 sept. 2021 à 20 h 50
Banni
No quite the opposite. Players get sent down to WBS all the time. If there is a chance to get a cheap 2nd pair RHD for a mid-late pick and you can currently fit him on the roster, then you do it. Teams make trades all the time. I’m sure guys like Hallander, Poulin, Legare, POJ will push higher cap players out too. It’s common sense. I’m sorry you don’t understand hockey, but like I said, there’s always other sports 👍

Clearly you're the one who has no clue how hockey works.
29 sept. 2021 à 21 h 33

Wrong again. As usual.
30 sept. 2021 à 0 h 39
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 123

Wrong again. As usual.

Yall good or what? Lol. I made the trade to PIT for Engvall bc of PIT center situation (Crosby/Malkin out with injuries) so that was my thought process. Gardoki has a point with the LTIR, there is only so much space that the Pens get from Malkins contract. With that being said, Engvall’s contract is burialable, but if PIT has 121k in cap with Malkin OFF LTIR, then sending down Engvall still wouldnt work as 125k is still tacked on to the cap, meaning that PIT would be 4k over salary cap. So in this case, PIT cant do it. Arizona could be a destination, but i dont with their plan of stick piling picks, idk if they wabt to give up anything, even though they got like every teams second round pick in this tears upcoming draft LOL
30 sept. 2021 à 5 h 3
Quoting: jchafe77
Yall good or what? Lol. I made the trade to PIT for Engvall bc of PIT center situation (Crosby/Malkin out with injuries) so that was my thought process. Gardoki has a point with the LTIR, there is only so much space that the Pens get from Malkins contract. With that being said, Engvall’s contract is burialable, but if PIT has 121k in cap with Malkin OFF LTIR, then sending down Engvall still wouldnt work as 125k is still tacked on to the cap, meaning that PIT would be 4k over salary cap. So in this case, PIT cant do it. Arizona could be a destination, but i dont with their plan of stick piling picks, idk if they wabt to give up anything, even though they got like every teams second round pick in this tears upcoming draft LOL

He just argues for the sake of arguing and doesn’t know how hockey works. And his “point” about LTIR is idiotic because teams always go over the would be cap. The pens could easily send guys like ERod and Heinen down or make a trade to get cap compliant for when Geno comes back. It’s not really a hard concept. If another team is going to give you a cheap 2nd pair RHD for basically free, you take it and worry about the cap situation when it arises. Teams do it ALL THE TIME. See Tampa for an example.
30 sept. 2021 à 8 h 26
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 123
He just argues for the sake of arguing and doesn’t know how hockey works. And his “point” about LTIR is idiotic because teams always go over the would be cap. The pens could easily send guys like ERod and Heinen down or make a trade to get cap compliant for when Geno comes back. It’s not really a hard concept. If another team is going to give you a cheap 2nd pair RHD for basically free, you take it and worry about the cap situation when it arises. Teams do it ALL THE TIME. See Tampa for an example.

Honestly, dude, I'd prefer a Heinen or ED over Engvall any day of the week. I wouldn't trade/send those guys down to make room for Engvall. And this coming from a Le\fs fan himself. If Engvall were to be traded to PIT, then he'll be a 4th line center at best. But, PIT needs centerman, so that's why I thought of PIT to begin with.
30 sept. 2021 à 9 h 11
Banni

No, I have no idea what I'm talking about. I need to find a new sport.
30 sept. 2021 à 13 h 56
Honestly, dude, I'd prefer a Heinen or ED over Engvall any day of the week. I wouldn't trade/send those guys down to make room for Engvall. And this coming from a Le\fs fan himself. If Engvall were to be traded to PIT, then he'll be a 4th line center at best. But, PIT needs centerman, so that's why I thought of PIT to begin with.

I never said I’d send those guys down for Engvall. I said the pens wouldn’t do Engvall at all cause he isn’t any better than what the pens have a plethora of already for cheaper. What I said is if the leafs were to give Holl for a 5th to the Ducks, the pens could easily justify paying a 4th for Holl to up them. Then when Malkin is close to coming back, can make a trade. Or they could just send ERod and Heinen down. But tbh, it’s the pens and they are never healthy so as the team is another year older, it’s dumb to assume that Geno will be the only major injury anyway.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage