Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2081 500 000 $60 051 890 $0 $3 057 500 $21 448 110 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Red Wings de Detroit
2 625 000 $2 625 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
6 100 000 $6 100 000 $
C
NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
UFA - 3
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
AD, AG
RFA - 2
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
C
RFA - 1
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
750 000 $750 000 $
AD
RFA - 1
1 460 000 $1 460 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
C
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
4 400 000 $4 400 000 $
DD
RFA - 2
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
G
UFA - 1
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 4
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
764 167 $764 167 $ (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
DG
RFA - 1
850 000 $850 000 $
DD
RFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
G
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
28 sept. 2021 à 17 h 43
Meme Account
Rejoint: févr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 288
Bertuzzi isn't getting vaxxed, he would miss 70% of the leafs games...
28 sept. 2021 à 17 h 43
Rejoint: août 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 20
Not even remotely close.
28 sept. 2021 à 17 h 48
Vegan Commie Hipster
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,256
It'd be neat if Detroit added 50% retained Oesterle and Erne to the deal to help TO optimize cap but also to offset the value a bit as Marner really is A+
28 sept. 2021 à 17 h 52
Vegan Commie Hipster
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,256
Quoting: Tcalds22
Not even remotely close.

With Zadina entering his prime it seems at least as though he and Bertz would = Marners yearly point total for less money... I also think it's low but yeah
28 sept. 2021 à 18 h 6
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 7,373
The anti vaxer has no value
28 sept. 2021 à 18 h 6
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 8,999
Not going to happen, Since Bertuzzi refuses to get vaxxed. It's basically Bertuzzi to an American team only.
28 sept. 2021 à 18 h 29
Deleted
Rejoint: janv. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,812
Even if Bert was vaccinated I still wouldnt do that.
28 sept. 2021 à 18 h 39
Pop Pop
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 8,268
Quoting: HabsRSus
Bertuzzi isn't getting vaxxed, he would miss 70% of the leafs games...

Thats not how math works
28 sept. 2021 à 19 h 15
H.Lindholm Lover
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 921
if he was vaxxed, and the value is almost there
28 sept. 2021 à 20 h 7
Banni
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4
So would you accept a trade of Larkin for Kerfoot, amirov and a third ?
28 sept. 2021 à 22 h 16
Will9739
Mentions "j'aime": 308
Quoting: JaredOfLondon

Some clown has always has to get political, it never fails. You do what’s right for you and let everybody else do what’s right for them and mind your own business. How about that?
28 sept. 2021 à 22 h 21
Quoting: will9739
Some clown has always has to get political, it never fails. You do what’s right for you and let everybody else do what’s right for them and mind your own business. How about that?

ah yes, that thing where being horribly wreckless and not getting the free safe vaccine and endangering everyone else is totally politics and not everyone's business. Crazy how people love to defend hilariously stupid behaviour like that
28 sept. 2021 à 22 h 58
Rejoint: mai 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,509
ah yes, that thing where being horribly wreckless and not getting the free safe vaccine and endangering everyone else is totally politics and not everyone's business. Crazy how people love to defend hilariously stupid behaviour like that

There are legitimate medical reasons people don’t get the vaccine so unless your Bertuzzi’s doctor violating HIPAA let’s chill. Could he be misinformed? Sure. Did he consult a doctor? Yes, and we’re not privy to that conversation.
28 sept. 2021 à 23 h 3
Quoting: BStinson
There are legitimate medical reasons people don’t get the vaccine so unless your Bertuzzi’s doctor violating HIPAA let’s chill. Could he be misinformed? Sure. Did he consult a doctor? Yes, and we’re not privy to that conversation.

I have the magic power of reading the quotes he gave reporters "Just personal choice, freedom of choice," Bertuzzi said of remaining unvaccinated. "It was a life decision." which were easy to find by a terribly difficult thing called a google search. you can read here if you want
https://www.baytoday.ca/local-news/sudburys-tyler-bertuzzi-only-red-wings-player-to-refuse-vaccine-4461643

He's an anti-vax idiot and he deserves all the scorn he gets and blindly assuming he's anything but and accusing others of "not knowing anything" is pretty hilarious
28 sept. 2021 à 23 h 18
I have the magic power of reading the quotes he gave reporters "Just personal choice, freedom of choice," Bertuzzi said of remaining unvaccinated. "It was a life decision." which were easy to find by a terribly difficult thing called a google search. you can read here if you want
https://www.baytoday.ca/local-news/sudburys-tyler-bertuzzi-only-red-wings-player-to-refuse-vaccine-4461643

He's an anti-vax idiot and he deserves all the scorn he gets and blindly assuming he's anything but and accusing others of "not knowing anything" is pretty hilarious

You have the magic power of assumption? O no, Google holy cow! Like I already said he had a discussion with his doctor on the topic and weren’t privy to that conversation. His medical decision is a personal choice and he’s afforded that freedom. You don’t think the Wings doctor informed him or his own personal PCP? Especially when around 400k is on the line.

Do I agree with anti-vacation movement? No but I’m smart enough to realize there are legitimate health reasons people don’t get it. There’s also some cultures that have a distrust in the medical system based on prior experience.

I love how you always defend your position with personal attacks, never change.
28 sept. 2021 à 23 h 25
You have the magic power of assumption? O no, Google holy cow! Like I already said he had a discussion with his doctor on the topic and weren’t privy to that conversation. His medical decision is a personal choice and he’s afforded that freedom. You don’t think the Wings doctor informed him or his own personal PCP? Especially when around 400k is on the line.

Do I agree with anti-vacation movement? No but I’m smart enough to realize there are legitimate health reasons people don’t get it. There’s also some cultures that have a distrust in the medical system based on prior experience.

I love how you always defend your position with personal attacks, never change.

here's a tip, if it was any medical or valid reason he wouldnt' be saying "it's a personal choice" because that's what anti-vaxers say, and even if he said that at first he would have clarified later like other players have about waiting the recomended time after a first vax or infection. He has not.
It's incredible how you're still accusing me of assumption and all you are doing here is assuming he has some valid reason despite all evidence to the contrary. If you want to make believe so you can shelter our own opinion of the poor rich hockey player then thats on you. And bringing the other cultures into this, wow, yeah keep reaching for those straw men.
you sure love to protect anti-vax players and their precious feelings despite not agreeing with the movement, And then you cap it off with accusing me of personal attacks, pathetic
28 sept. 2021 à 23 h 36
here's a tip, if it was any medical or valid reason he wouldnt' be saying "it's a personal choice" because that's what anti-vaxers say, and even if he said that at first he would have clarified later like other players have about waiting the recomended time after a first vax or infection. He has not.
It's incredible how you're still accusing me of assumption and all you are doing here is assuming he has some valid reason despite all evidence to the contrary. If you want to make believe so you can shelter our own opinion of the poor rich hockey player then thats on you. And bringing the other cultures into this, wow, yeah keep reaching for those straw men.
you sure love to protect anti-vax players and their precious feelings despite not agreeing with the movement, And then you cap it off with accusing me of personal attacks, pathetic

Here’s a fact, his medical decisions are a personal choice. He doesn’t live in a country where it’s mandated and medicinal decisions are extremely personal between patient and doctor.

I’m presenting arguments to your assumptions even though you call them facts. You don’t know Tyler and like said aren’t privy to his conversations with the various doctors. Your generalizing anyone that isn’t vaccinated when clearly you don’t understand there are legitimate medical reasons people don’t and there are cultures with a bad rapport with the medical industry. Again, I’m not saying Bertuzzi falls into either of these categories but rather poking holes into your argument which you can’t rebuttal.

You do personal attacks, repeatedly let’s not act like a victim now. This isn’t the first time we’ve had a dialogue where you can’t articulate your point and go for personal shots.
28 sept. 2021 à 23 h 41
Here’s a fact, his medical decisions are a personal choice. He doesn’t live in a country where it’s mandated and medicinal decisions are extremely personal between patient and doctor.

I’m presenting arguments to your assumptions even though you call them facts. You don’t know Tyler and like said aren’t privy to his conversations with the various doctors. Your generalizing anyone that isn’t vaccinated when clearly you don’t understand there are legitimate medical reasons people don’t and there are cultures with a bad rapport with the medical industry. Again, I’m not saying Bertuzzi falls into either of these categories but rather poking holes into your argument which you can’t rebuttal.

You do personal attacks, repeatedly let’s not act like a victim now. This isn’t the first time we’ve had a dialogue where you can’t articulate your point and go for personal shots.

yeah, look at all those facts you've provided here. I mean, he hasnt gotten vaccinated, he's said it's a personal choice and he's stupid enough to give up a ton of money but clearly you know for sure that there is some secret reason he's doing this and he's not a massive harmful idiot that is part of a movement that has prolonged the pandemic because of their sellfish bull.
I very much understand that there are legit medical reasons that people dont get them, but unlike you I understand that there is zero evidence or even a hint that Bertuzzi has any of these. You can make up some sort of moral defence if you want, but you're helping the very movement you pretending to not agree with and then you come at me for some weird ass personal reason with claims of personal attacks and gaslighting that i dont have points.
Get over it dude, stop protecting the dummies because you like them as athletes. It's really sad
28 sept. 2021 à 23 h 54
yeah, look at all those facts you've provided here. I mean, he hasnt gotten vaccinated, he's said it's a personal choice and he's stupid enough to give up a ton of money but clearly you know for sure that there is some secret reason he's doing this and he's not a massive harmful idiot that is part of a movement that has prolonged the pandemic because of their sellfish bull.
I very much understand that there are legit medical reasons that people dont get them, but unlike you I understand that there is zero evidence or even a hint that Bertuzzi has any of these. You can make up some sort of moral defence if you want, but you're helping the very movement you pretending to not agree with and then you come at me for some weird ass personal reason with claims of personal attacks and gaslighting that i dont have points.
Get over it dude, stop protecting the dummies because you like them as athletes. It's really sad

Those are facts, you just don’t like them because they go against your crusade. You have no evidence to disproof them nor does Bertuzzi have to explain them to the public. He’s not obligated to disclose personal medical issues like guillan bare or if it’s his religious practice. He’s clearly discussed this with at minimum one doctor and is willing to sacrifice 400k.

You’ve been doing personal attacks and if you can’t see that then I don’t know what to say. You’ve literally done them in every post. I’ve presented counterpoints to your initial statement which you can’t refute but merely make assumptions of “wording” that clearly can go both ways. I get it, you don’t think highly of Bertuzzi and can’t refute my claims. I’m not protecting Bertuzzi, he doesn’t need my protection from the likes of you on the internet. Do you think for one second he thinks well that Toronto fan on CapFriendly called me an idiot? Haha get out of here with that crap. This sort of reminds me of the Johnny Depp case where everyone vilified him initially based on assumptions.
28 sept. 2021 à 23 h 59
Those are facts, you just don’t like them because they go against your crusade. You have no evidence to disproof them nor does Bertuzzi have to explain them to the public. He’s not obligated to disclose personal medical issues like guillan bare or if it’s his religious practice. He’s clearly discussed this with at minimum one doctor and is willing to sacrifice 400k.

You’ve been doing personal attacks and if you can’t see that then I don’t know what to say. You’ve literally done them in every post. I’ve presented counterpoints to your initial statement which you can’t refute but merely make assumptions of “wording” that clearly can go both ways. I get it, you don’t think highly of Bertuzzi and can’t refute my claims. I’m not protecting Bertuzzi, he doesn’t need my protection from the likes of you on the internet. Do you think for one second he thinks well that Toronto fan on CapFriendly called me an idiot? Haha get out of here with that crap. This sort of reminds me of the Johnny Depp case where everyone vilified him initially based on assumptions.

you do realise that if Bertuzzi had a valid medical excuse he wouldnt be forfeiting pay right? But I'm sure you have a tap dance around that as well.
29 sept. 2021 à 0 h 4
you do realise that if Bertuzzi had a valid medical excuse he wouldnt be forfeiting pay right? But I'm sure you have a tap dance around that as well.

Players who have not been vaccinated can be suspended by their teams if they are deemed unable to participate in club activities because of a positive test for the virus or an inability to cross a national border. Further, could religious like I already stated which wouldn’t be medically waived. Good night.
29 sept. 2021 à 0 h 5
Players who have not been vaccinated can be suspended by their teams if they are deemed unable to participate in club activities because of a positive test for the virus or an inability to cross a national border. Further, could religious like I already stated which wouldn’t be medically waived. Good night.

tap tap tap
29 sept. 2021 à 2 h 12
Rejoint: sept. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 246

He's "anti-vax" just because he doesn't wanna get vaccinated? What logic are we living with? My god.
will9739 a aimé ceci.
29 sept. 2021 à 7 h 42
tap tap tap

There were two possible answers in that paragraph. You really don’t like when someone pokes holes in your assumptions. This should be really easy for you or even a source on Google to show that Tyler Bertuzzi is wearing a MAGA hat saying Covid is fake or blah blah. That would actually support your assumptions but we haven’t seen those like we did with ADA.
29 sept. 2021 à 8 h 16
Will9739
Mentions "j'aime": 308
Modifié 29 sept. 2021 à 11 h 25
tap tap tap

If you’re vaccinated yourself, you really have nothing to worry about, do you? If Bertuzzi doesn’t want to get vaccinated and forfeit his salary then that is his business. You should mind your own business.
DNIK914 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage