SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/GM Game 2019-20

V5 General Chatter

22 nov. 2022 à 9 h 26
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,763
Alrighty since bog voting is over and the boys club continues with everyones pal Gronk being elected (shocker).

Bog breaks rules for eklund to come back. He makes his page on the 11th. Very incorrect in every aspect btw. Bog waits 5 days to publicly post on cf thread things that are incorrect. I know hes gotten messages in gc and twitter too but clearly doesnt care to fix them. Youve hired 2 irl friends and skipped over potential capfriendly users (the platform we are hosted by btw) for gm roles. Theres a current minnesota opening which i know at least 3 current cf users that want to participate and youre just keeping them out because "theyre bad gms". How can you use that excuse at all when the kid you broke the rules to bring back hasnt updated anything past the scoring sheet on his page? The informations all in the threads guys. Took me an hour to recreate the team i deleted using only the trade/ufa resign/and ufa threads. It actually took me LONGER to create the page initially because the original SJS page was inaccurate.

List of things your newest bog member has done "jokingly/or not" harrassed multiple KIDS on twitter, made a parody of one of their moms accounts and harrassed him on twitter, repeatedly making fun of a kid with mental limitations, brought a double into the game, deleted his own page in v4 (which im somehow being punished for lol), etc. Again "jokingly/or not" theres no need for it. Its supposed to be a game for all, not a game for the few that are deemed worthy.

We literally have a conduct policy in place and hes overstepped that a few times without consequence. Zero accountability, zero remorse, and honestly i dont think anyone else in the game cares either which us the saddest part. Youve got a 15 year old telling me he wants to join the game and was trying to fit in and be cool and you rip him apart, make fun of him, and create an account of his mom? And then say he cant join the game (ive been told the reasons... Im well aware). Its gross. Members of the game reaching out saying to cool it, that im pissing off the mods, or why do i care so much? The community is toxic..the general chat in twitter for the game is toxic. Its just a pile on when someone says something. Theres a DAILY occurence within the chat of NSFW content. Nobody can defend themselves in there. Its not a welcoming experience at all. The amount of "****", or other derogatory lingo thats been shared in the chat towards other members. My newborn daughter has down syndrome, not many knew and quite frankly that shouldnt even matter. I know multiple members that were in this game have some sort of mental incapabilities and were mocked for it. Theres members of the game scared to say who they really are because of the majority of the group.

So which is it? You just dont like them so they cant join the game? Or are they "bad gms"? Sounds alot like what the mods said is true. But hey im just a crybaby right?
capsfan2121, A_Habs_fan, Rodzikhockey93 and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
25 nov. 2022 à 9 h 31
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 419
Washington Capitals

Looking to move Travis Hamonic or Tucker Poolman ASAP

Message if looking the D depth
26 nov. 2022 à 18 h 40
Démarrer sujet
CFGM Game Moderator
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,498
Did we miss something?
Why is there a new BOS page coming to my attention
Islesforthecup a aimé ceci.
26 nov. 2022 à 19 h 14
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,922
Quoting: flamesfan419
Did we miss something?
Why is there a new BOS page coming to my attention

Eso quit. No time for the game
capsfan2121, A_Habs_fan, NR1203 and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
28 nov. 2022 à 20 h 14
Quoting: Gronk
Philadelphia Flyers
Alex Galchenyuk - 750k x 1 (held his UFA rights)

Alex Galchenyuk was on a 1 year 750k deal last year. Arizona signed him to that deal on october 11th 2021 post number 8 in the v5 free agent signings thread. I dont see a single post in any thread, or your page for that matter where you offered or won an offer on galchenyuk who would have been a free agent this past offseason. Once the free agent period ended you lost your rights to him. So im not sure why you would include "held his ufa rights". This is an in-season ufa signing which would be a waiver claim not a ufa signing.

"any free agent signing during the season may be made during the season using the same thread as waiver claims. In-season free agent signings also count towards your monthly claim limit. There will be no "free" first come/ first served free agent signings".

Do you guys even read the rules orrrrrr???
capsfan2121 et A_Habs_fan a aimé ceci.
28 nov. 2022 à 20 h 20
V5 PHI GM and BOG
Rejoint: févr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,254
Quoting: hanson493
Alex Galchenyuk was on a 1 year 750k deal last year. Arizona signed him to that deal on october 11th 2021 post number 8 in the v5 free agent signings thread. I dont see a single post in any thread, or your page for that matter where you offered or won an offer on galchenyuk who would have been a free agent this past offseason. Once the free agent period ended you lost your rights to him. So im not sure why you would include "held his ufa rights". This is an in-season ufa signing which would be a waiver claim not a ufa signing.

"any free agent signing during the season may be made during the season using the same thread as waiver claims. In-season free agent signings also count towards your monthly claim limit. There will be no "free" first come/ first served free agent signings".

Do you guys even read the rules orrrrrr???

I owned him last year via trade w Bennett, extended him via my UFA extension, and as he went unsigned thru 25% of the season, I am now activating him to my roster
mhockey91, PrincessChloe et CanesGM a aimé ceci.
28 nov. 2022 à 20 h 33
Quoting: eklund29
respectfully, get out of this forum. why try and take the game down and claim you’re an AGM. you just need to go get a life and go back to the flip phone bruh

Im actually an agm? Why would i lie about that? Until im told otherwise by the gm, im giving my opinion daily actually...
Gronk, capsfan2121 et A_Habs_fan a aimé ceci.
28 nov. 2022 à 20 h 34
I owned him last year via trade w Bennett, extended him via my UFA extension, and as he went unsigned thru 25% of the season, I am now activating him to my roster

Oh yeah? Where. Where is any proof of that happening? Ufa thread doesnt include him last post you made was june 7th. Theres only 8 pages in the thread. If you didnt post it somewhere it didnt happen no?
capsfan2121 a aimé ceci.
28 nov. 2022 à 20 h 48
I see since ive posted this, gronk has decided to add galchenyuk at some random cap hit and years to his page to "claim its right there"... i deal with auditing literally all day long. You think im not bringing it up here if i didnt do due diligence?
A_Habs_fan a aimé ceci.
28 nov. 2022 à 21 h 24
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 228
I see since ive posted this, gronk has decided to add galchenyuk at some random cap hit and years to his page to "claim its right there"... i deal with auditing literally all day long. You think im not bringing it up here if i didnt do due diligence?

galch was traded for nick seeler, then extended at .850 x 2. if you were a diligent auditor you would’ve caught that.
CanesGM a aimé ceci.
28 nov. 2022 à 22 h 24
Quoting: eklund29
galch was traded for nick seeler, then extended at .850 x 2. if you were a diligent auditor you would’ve caught that.

Funny cuz if he was signed to a 2 year deal in july... Whys he just being added to the pages now? Thats an active contract. Not to mention its no where in the threads. This same situation happened in v4 to dale and he had to subject lankanen to waivers.
28 nov. 2022 à 22 h 26
Démarrer sujet
CFGM Game Moderator
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,498
STOP with the petty bickering. That is NOT what this thread or forum is intended for.

If anyone does continue to use it for that, or if comments are just plain stupid, EXPECT to get some time off from the site.

And before you comment, YES I can, and will.

This whole thing is getting childish. If you don't like, or can't handle being called out for bending the game rules, then as a group start abiding by the rules of the game...and this site.
28 nov. 2022 à 22 h 27
V5 PHI GM and BOG
Funny cuz if he was signed to a 2 year deal in july... Whys he just being added to the pages now? Thats an active contract. Not to mention its no where in the threads. This same situation happened in v4 to dale and he had to subject lankanen to waivers.

He was under the LTIR portion of my page, then was told by the BOG earlier in the season to put him in my Team Desc for his rights until he signs, and am now signing him to the contract I extended him at.
eklund29 a aimé ceci.
28 nov. 2022 à 22 h 31
He was under the LTIR portion of my page, then was told by the BOG earlier in the season to put him in my Team Desc for his rights until he signs, and am now signing him to the contract I extended him at.

He wasnt in your team description on your page. He wasnt anywhere on your page, or in the entire gm game forum threads. You either didnt sign him. Or were too lazy and didnt post the signing. Now youre adding him after i posted, and trying to change the narrative. Idc man do what you want. Just calling it out like its been done in the past. Weird how for different gms the rules are different.
A_Habs_fan a aimé ceci.
28 nov. 2022 à 22 h 33
V5 PHI GM and BOG
He wasnt in your team description on your page. He wasnt anywhere on your page, or in the entire gm game forum threads. You either didnt sign him. Or were too lazy and didnt post the signing. Now youre adding him after i posted, and trying to change the narrative. Idc man do what you want. Just calling it out like its been done in the past. Weird how for different gms the rules are different.

He was literally under the UFA Rights section in my Team Desc, as I just deleted him to due him signing a contract.
28 nov. 2022 à 22 h 41
He was literally under the UFA Rights section in my Team Desc, as I just deleted him to due him signing a contract.

Except he wasnt... No point in arguing youve already altered the page.
A_Habs_fan a aimé ceci.

To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage