SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/GM Game 2019-20

V5 General Chatter

9 nov. 2022 à 21 h 59
V5 PHI GM and BOG
Rejoint: févr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,254
Quoting: hanson493
Not jealous at all. How many people did higgs contact about getting a center? Or getting a winger? Or a dman? Just seems like anytime youre involved in the game in any capacity youre using others for your own advantage.

Scoring is a joke, half the leagues complained about it. I complained about bog running the game like crap cuz they were and are lol.

Hard to enjoy the game when leaguemates collude. If this was anyone other than higgs or maybe krak they arent making those deals. Take a poll. How many current gms are making any of the trades higgs made with you. Ide give anybody else the benefit of the doubt. You pulled this in v4. And then we had to end that version because of you.

Higgs had literally sent the conversation of your accused “collusion” and it involved no more than 25 messages back and forth before we came to an agreement. The whole point is to run a team the way you choose and please, and everyone has different valuations of every player. I had offers for everyone i’ve moved so far, and I chose the best deal each time. Im not gonna turn down value just to please others, if I did, I’d be Rob.

Blame me all you want for V4, idrc at this point. I’ve said my side, and it was pretty obvious it was just an excuse to move to V5. So again, continue to blame me, because all you do is blame anyone but yourself and you’ve done it for years. 1-2 people don't miraculously shut down a game of 32+ people. I’m not gonna sit here and say I genuinely believe these versions last years, because I don’t think they do, but I hope they do
9 nov. 2022 à 22 h 5
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,763
Quoting: Gronk
Higgs had literally sent the conversation of your accused “collusion” and it involved no more than 25 messages back and forth before we came to an agreement. The whole point is to run a team the way you choose and please, and everyone has different valuations of every player. I had offers for everyone i’ve moved so far, and I chose the best deal each time. Im not gonna turn down value just to please others, if I did, I’d be Rob.

Oh no 25 messages back and forth wooooh. Theres 0 chance you had any offers remotely close on that first deal. Senko deal is closer but its literally trading his last pieces for a rental either hes a terrible gm and not doing enough due diligence and should be on bog watch or hes helping out his buddy. Youre gunna tell me NOBODY in the game had anybody that could have been bought other than your players. Not a single team would have given anything of value up for the package he was offering...
9 nov. 2022 à 22 h 11
V5 PHI GM and BOG
Oh no 25 messages back and forth wooooh. Theres 0 chance you had any offers remotely close on that first deal. Senko deal is closer but its literally trading his last pieces for a rental either hes a terrible gm and not doing enough due diligence and should be on bog watch or hes helping out his buddy. Youre gunna tell me NOBODY in the game had anybody that could have been bought other than your players. Not a single team would have given anything of value up for the package he was offering...

I never said that, and I never will. I don’t dictate how he runs his team, and nobody else does other than himself. Again, I am getting scrutinized by you for something every single person in this game would have done if they were in my shoes. But no, the scapegoat for v4 did it? Damn hes doing it again… Welcome to my world for the last year or so
10 nov. 2022 à 4 h 0
Quoting: Gronk
I never said that, and I never will. I don’t dictate how he runs his team, and nobody else does other than himself. Again, I am getting scrutinized by you for something every single person in this game would have done if they were in my shoes. But no, the scapegoat for v4 did it? Damn hes doing it again… Welcome to my world for the last year or so

You are, we gunna pretend like you didnt try and do the same thing with daryl before he quit? Or is it okay because bog reversed that one. Same tony different day. You ruined v4 for literally everyone, there wasnt a plan of v5 at all until your double incident. Im shocked they let you back after that. You werent a scapegoat you were the direct cause of the end. The fact you dont see that and arent sorry for wasting mine and everyone elses time in that version of the game is sad. Shows you dont care. Which is fine. Have fun playing your game. Bog can recreate SJS and ill move on with life. Theyre so good at maintaining balance and creating a solid product they should easily be able to replicate my page.

I dont feel bad for calling you out, im not your friend in any of this. Gave you the benefit of the doubt the first time in v4. Shame on us for believing people could run a simulation without cheating. I dont believe this isnt collusion, i dont trust a single move you make as "fair" with any of your friends on here. Its an absolute joke and slap in the face to everyone else in the league who actually wants to have fun enjoying this.
capsfan2121 a aimé ceci.
10 nov. 2022 à 10 h 2
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,786
Not what ive been hearing. Good authority that you were gunna draft and go to v6 following the draft. Regardless. Too late now.

V6 isn't happening, and if it did guys who quit and delete their whole team aren't high on the list for GM spots either
10 nov. 2022 à 10 h 19
V5 PHI GM and BOG
You are, we gunna pretend like you didnt try and do the same thing with daryl before he quit? Or is it okay because bog reversed that one. Same tony different day. You ruined v4 for literally everyone, there wasnt a plan of v5 at all until your double incident. Im shocked they let you back after that. You werent a scapegoat you were the direct cause of the end. The fact you dont see that and arent sorry for wasting mine and everyone elses time in that version of the game is sad. Shows you dont care. Which is fine. Have fun playing your game. Bog can recreate SJS and ill move on with life. Theyre so good at maintaining balance and creating a solid product they should easily be able to replicate my page.

I dont feel bad for calling you out, im not your friend in any of this. Gave you the benefit of the doubt the first time in v4. Shame on us for believing people could run a simulation without cheating. I dont believe this isnt collusion, i dont trust a single move you make as "fair" with any of your friends on here. Its an absolute joke and slap in the face to everyone else in the league who actually wants to have fun enjoying this.

I’m not gonna sit here and explain what happened for what feels like the 100th time as to what happened, but if thats the way you feel, don’t let the door hit you on the way out
CanesGM a aimé ceci.
10 nov. 2022 à 11 h 34
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 417
Modifié 10 nov. 2022 à 11 h 44
it has come to my attention of some disturbing behavior in the game regarding the rules and regulations.

As per the rules of V5 of the GM game - if a player is signed in UFA they must wait a period of time before they may be traded. Due to this the PHI and COL trade involving Stecher should have been reversed. I have brought this issue to a BOG member raising concern of this as these players should not have any effect to the November scoring period as this is a violation of the rules.

After talking to said BOG member he has informed me that the BOG has decided to let the trade stand for the November scoring period thus going against the very rule they have implemented.

I believe a proper compromise would be to allow the trade to stand on the sole standing that it does not effect the November scoring period and standings. If a trade is decided to be reworked that will also come to effect for the December Roster lock and scoring period.

thanks

Bobby Nops
10 nov. 2022 à 11 h 39
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,820
Quoting: monops19
it has come to my attention of some disturbing behavior in the game regarding the rules and regulations.

As per the rules of V5 of the GM game - if a player is signed in UFA they must wait a period of time before they may be traded. Due to this the PHI and COL trade involving Namestnikov should have been reversed. I have brought this issue to a BOG member raising concern of this as these players should not have any effect to the November scoring period as this is a violation of the rules.

After talking to said BOG member he has informed me that the BOG has decided to let the trade stand for the November scoring period thus going against the very rule they have implemented.

I believe a proper compromise would be to allow the trade to stand on the sole standing that it does not effect the November scoring period and standings. If a trade is decided to be reworked that will also come to effect for the December Roster lock and scoring period.

thanks

Bobby Nops

Focus on getting off BOG watch you've been in the game for like 5 years
Gronk, A_Habs_fan, nickthehabsfan and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
10 nov. 2022 à 11 h 40
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,922
Quoting: Justin_2t1
Focus on getting off BOG watch you've been in the game for like 5 years

Hes off watch, momentous day in the group chat
CanesGM a aimé ceci.
10 nov. 2022 à 11 h 59
Quoting: Wadejos123
V6 isn't happening, and if it did guys who quit and delete their whole team aren't high on the list for GM spots either

Did i say i wanted to rejoin this clownshow? You guys looked at all 3 big colorado trades and didnt seem to notice he traded ufas outside the window? Now im hearing you guys dont care? Yeah i wanna rejoin this party. Never seen a bog group so corrupt and blatantly disregarding the rules before. Whatever man have fun.
10 nov. 2022 à 12 h 10
Lets put it this way, why is higgs allowed to make that deal 3x and break the rules 3x. When we all know you wouldnt let rob or paolo or dangles or mike. The bias you guys show is unbelievable.
monops19 a aimé ceci.
10 nov. 2022 à 12 h 20
Did i say i wanted to rejoin this clownshow? You guys looked at all 3 big colorado trades and didnt seem to notice he traded ufas outside the window? Now im hearing you guys dont care? Yeah i wanna rejoin this party. Never seen a bog group so corrupt and blatantly disregarding the rules before. Whatever man have fun.

Looks like it may be the end of the road for the game tbh. BoG sadly doesn't even know what they wrote in their own rulebook, so they just pick and choose what to rule on
monops19 et flamesfan419 a aimé ceci.
10 nov. 2022 à 12 h 37
Ottawa GM and BOG
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 160
Quoting: jmac490
Looks like it may be the end of the road for the game tbh. BoG sadly doesn't even know what they wrote in their own rulebook, so they just pick and choose what to rule on

acting like you aren't part of it.......
Gronk et CanesGM a aimé ceci.
10 nov. 2022 à 12 h 39
Kings v5 GM
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,625

Dude you're bog too. Do something about it or step down for people who can run the game properly then
10 nov. 2022 à 12 h 53
Quoting: HowdenSzn
acting like you aren't part of it.......

I stepped down earlier today. I tried to say something about it, but "my vendetta against Tony" was something that disqualified my concerns.

If you wanted to unblock me and talk to me like a person that would be great.
DucharmetheDOMinator a aimé ceci.
10 nov. 2022 à 12 h 54
Quoting: Jack_
Dude you're bog too. Do something about it or step down for people who can run the game properly then

I did step down Jack. Game wont be run properly with Nick at the helm unfortunately. It was the complaint of previous BoG members, and I can see the validity of those concerns now
10 nov. 2022 à 14 h 7
Banni
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,060
I did step down Jack. Game wont be run properly with Nick at the helm unfortunately. It was the complaint of previous BoG members, and I can see the validity of those concerns now

Time for a new BOG, good job old BOG, you lasted 2 weeks! Let's get some grown ass adults making the decisions!
10 nov. 2022 à 15 h 14
SEA GM v5
Rejoint: sept. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 878
Quoting: DirtyDangles
Time for a new BOG, good job old BOG, you lasted 2 weeks! Let's get some grown ass adults making the decisions!

Damn, shorter term than Liz Truss. tears of joy
10 nov. 2022 à 17 h 21
So you guys are just cool with members breaking rules and bog then just saying yeah we're too lazy to fix the issue.

Maybe you should just go with 6 completely new bog at this point. Or i guess rules dont matter anymore. Either way. Yikes.
10 nov. 2022 à 17 h 41
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 17,291
So you guys are just cool with members breaking rules and bog then just saying yeah we're too lazy to fix the issue.

Maybe you should just go with 6 completely new bog at this point. Or i guess rules dont matter anymore. Either way. Yikes.

That would be 5 members, Jake already quit Bog over that
10 nov. 2022 à 17 h 55
Rejoint: mai 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,559

Just leave already, you quit the game no? Or is this another step on your mission to single-handedly force V6?
Wadejos123 et CanesGM a aimé ceci.
10 nov. 2022 à 18 h 3
Quoting: nickthehabsfan
Just leave already, you quit the game no? Or is this another step on your mission to single-handedly force V6?

Im an agm. Why are you literally not following the rules that were written? Theyre in the rule doc. If youre not gunna follow em, maybe bog should step down for a bog that will enforce. Motte, namestnikov, and stecher cant be traded till december.

Its not even an unreasonable ask for the other gms that the group running the game acts responsibly and in a manner thats fair to everyone. Singling out certain gms and pointing bias towards them is the sign of a crap leadership group. V4 we did it with mike and paolo to certain degrees.

Youre just being lazy and dont want to fix your precious scoring for literally 4 teams. Whats that timeframe take? 10-15 minutes? This is what you all signed up for as bog. Fix the mistakes. Dont just say oh well move on. The other gms are following the rules. Why cant you guys?
DirtyDangles a aimé ceci.
10 nov. 2022 à 18 h 4
Quoting: A_Habs_fan
That would be 5 members, Jake already quit Bog over that

I heard jake quit because he called out the other 5 bog and they essentially said he just hated tony and that they werent gunna do anything about it. Seems like a completely effed situation there. Cant believe you guys are allowing this to happen.
A_Habs_fan a aimé ceci.
10 nov. 2022 à 20 h 8
Im an agm. Why are you literally not following the rules that were written? Theyre in the rule doc. If youre not gunna follow em, maybe bog should step down for a bog that will enforce. Motte, namestnikov, and stecher cant be traded till december.

Its not even an unreasonable ask for the other gms that the group running the game acts responsibly and in a manner thats fair to everyone. Singling out certain gms and pointing bias towards them is the sign of a crap leadership group. V4 we did it with mike and paolo to certain degrees.

Youre just being lazy and dont want to fix your precious scoring for literally 4 teams. Whats that timeframe take? 10-15 minutes? This is what you all signed up for as bog. Fix the mistakes. Dont just say oh well move on. The other gms are following the rules. Why cant you guys?

Technically Motte + Stecher + Namestikov could be traded as of November 6th
They wont count towards the team acquiring them for the month of November, and all assets going back to the other teams would count for the original owner for the month of November.

Which is the confusion of the rule.

But Stecher was traded before November 6th, so that was the stipulation and needed correction, which I believe has been dealt with correctly after the meltdown.

I digress
CanesGM a aimé ceci.
10 nov. 2022 à 20 h 52
Ban Price trades
Rejoint: oct. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,450
If you guys aren't interested in resolving whatever the hell this devolved into within the next 24 hours there won't be a CapFriendly-sponsored GM game.

Too much of this happens off-site and there are routinely issues regarding who can and can't play, actual cyberbulling, and now whatever this butthurt nonsense is. I'll see if Banks can work on setting some sort of infrastructure up such that you guys can keep the game to CapFriendly but the issues with the GM Game need to stop. If you guys want an old boys circlejerk then keep it off this site. As far as I'm concerned the "banning" of users from participating is stupid regardless of the reasons why. It's getting cliquey. We can't adequately enforce our rules when that mob mentality takes over on an external site and the moderation of this section is already extremely loose.
capsfan2121, zk97, DucharmetheDOMinator and 3 others a aimé ceci.

To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage