SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Full NHL Draft with notes

Full NHL Draft with notes

Cuvée de repêchage: 2021
Créé par: AMBA2007
Publié: 17 sept. 2021 à 10 h 49
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-The 6'5 Dman from Michigan is a solid Two-Way defenceman who can put up a lot of offensive numbers. Really good player. Could be a 1st pairing defenceman in the future.
2Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-Beniers, a great passer, but really good all over the ice. A point per game player on the University of Michigan. Projected to be a 1st line Centre.
3Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-The 6'1 winger from the Edmonton Oil Kings in the WHL tore up the WHL this year. 24 points in 12 games! He is also over a point per game in the U18 ternament. Great puck handling abilities, and a great pick for whoever gets him.
4Logo de Kraken de Seattle-Luke Hughes is the best OFD in this draft. He is just so exiting to watch. He always finds ways to get the puck to his teamates, and is a very good skater. Great first ever pick for the Kraken
5Logo de Devils du New Jersey-William Eklund is a very interesting propect. He has great hands, and deking ability, along with his great shot. I would say he is mostly a Playmaker, but you could also make the argument that he is a Sniper.
6Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-Brandt Clarke is an OFD that loves to join the rush. He will start with a breakout pass to the Neutrul Zone and then follow up and go into the the corners to try and find an open teamate. The best thing is even when he does jump up offensively, he will always come back to play solid defence.
7Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-Kent Johnson is the 3rd player in the top 10 from the University of Michigan. Johnson who is over a point per game player is a very talented and smart player. He is really good infront of the net, and even pulled of the Michigan once. Ironic!
8Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-Simon Edvinsson is a Swedish Defenceman. He has very good hands like Hughes and Clarke, but not the same offensive ability as them. Edvinsson has the potential to be more of an offensive threat, but right now he seems better defensively. A solid TWD though.
9Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-To some of you having Sillinger at 9 might be a bit of a reach, but hear me out! This year in the USHL, Sillinger put up 46 points in 31 games! 24 of those points were goals. The year before that in the WHL Sillinger put up 53 points in 48 games. This kid can produce. I see him as a top end 2nd line C in the future.
10Logo de Sharks de San Jose-Jesper Wallstedt is a very interesting Goalie prospect. I personally think he 100% has the potentail to be an elite G in the NHL, but Goalies are just made differently. I do feel like SJS don't have any good G prospects, so I don't think they would pass up on Wallstedt.
11Logo de Flames de Calgary-Lysell is a very fast skater with hands so specail. He didn't have the best year this year points wise, which is why he isn't higher. CGY gets a player that is fast skilled and extremely exiting to watch.
12Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-
Choix au repêchage retiré
13Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-Chaz Lucius is a proven goal scorer. Goal per game this year in 2 seperate leagues! Very impressive for an 18 year old.
14Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-Very good point scorer. Pastujov is elite offensively. He really had a breakout year, scoring 64 points in 40 games in the USDP. He also scored 26 in 18 games in the USHL. Even though Pastujov can score, he is mostly a PLY.
15Logo de Blues de St-Louis-Chibrikov is a really smart winger that excells at breakouts. He will carry the puck up the ice and pass the blue line, where he will move swiftly and easily around Dman. He has bounced around in the St. Petersburg system, playing in the KHL, VHL, and MHL.
16Logo de Stars de Dallas-Mason McTavish has a really good shot, and uses it to his advantage. This year he played in Switzerland for EHC Olten. He had 11 points in 13 games.
17Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-Montreal born Zachary L'Heureux is picked by Montreal in my Mock Draft. He has great speed, good hands, and is great all around offensively. He is also a really good teammate.
18Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-Corson is a tall presence on the ice. He is a TWD who has a good 200 foot game. He reads the play really well, and always seems to be ahead of his oponents.
19Logo de Predators de Nashville-Carson Lambos is a solid TWD with potential of being a top 4 Dman. Lambos excells with his skating, and uses it to his advantage. I see Lambos as a mini Brandt Clarke.
20Logo de Rangers de New York-Raty is a very intriguing prospect. Going from the projected 1st OVR pick, to not even being on team Finland's WJC team, it has been a rollercoaster of emotions for Raty. Even though Raty hasn't produced much this year offensively, he is a really good skater who has an underrated shot. Great TWF.
21Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-Xavier Bourgault really has proven himself the last few years that he is a proven scorer. 20 goals and 20 assists for 40 points in 29 games in the QMJHL. He also had 4 assists in 5 playoff games. I think he can be a very good middle six player for whoever drafts him, here Edmonton
22Logo de Bruins de Boston-For this pick I was debating between Morrow and Chayka. I eventually chose Morrow due to his offensive abilities. He is really good at puck handling, and passing, which really backs up his 27 assists thid last year in the USHS-Prep. Promising Dman that could be a big part of Boston's future.
23Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Islanders de New YorkDaniil Chayka is a very stable defenceman. The 6'3 TWD has OK numbers on load in Russia. Chayka excels in his puck handling and teamwork. This might make him intreging for teams. This year Chayka played 11 games in the KHL, scoring 2 points. He also played in the VHL and MHL.
24Logo de Wild du Minnesota-Pinelli is a good playmaking Centre, who can be a big push for Minnisota's future. Amagine a line of Kaprisov, Pinelli, and Rossi! Pinelli had a great run at the 2021 WJC for team Canada.
25Logo de Red Wings de DetroitLogo de Capitals de WashingtonCossa is easily the second best goalie in this draft. The tall goalie (6'6) is really good at covering all of the net. He has a really good sence of where the shooter is going to shoot, which helps him a lot. Detroit doesn't have any good G prospects, and easily Cossa would be their #1 G prospect in their system.
26Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-Simon Robertsson has played in 4 different leagues this year. He played in the J20 Nationell for 15 games posting 20 points. Secondly he played in the HockeyEttan for 7 games scoring 3 points. Third, he played for Skellefteå AIK in the SHL for 22 games! That is very impressive for an 18 year old kid! Robertsson also played for Sweden in the U18's scoring 4 points in 7 games. He has a really good shot. Both his wrist shot and one-timer are deadly.
27Logo de Wild du MinnesotaLogo de Penguins de PittsburghOthmann is a skilled TWF who has a good shot. He had OK numbers on loan in the SL with EHC Olten posting 16 points in 34 games. He also wasn't that disiplined with 64 PM, This was all before the U18 when I had him as a second round pick. He is now a first rounder to me beacuse of his great play for Canada in the U18. 6 points in 7 games is respectable. Could be a good player someday.
28Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusLogo de Maple Leafs de TorontoRosen is probaly my favourite prospect in the draft. There are just so may good things about his game! He is a very fast skater, who has great hand-eye and a booming shot. He is also good defensively. Isak Rosen sorta reminds me of a Kasperi Kapanen type player.
29Logo de Panthers de la Floride-Svozil is a big TWD who can be good at both ends of the ice. He kinda had an off year offensively only scoring 7 points over 5 different leagues. One thing I like about Svozil is his ability to run a PP.
30Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusLogo de Lightning de Tampa BayOlausson is a very fast player who is very exiting to watch. Does really well in breakouts, and entering the offensive zone. He had good numbers for an 18 year old in the SHL posting 4 points in 16 games. I think he would fit CBJ's system.
31Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-Bolduc is a speedy playmaker from the QMJHL. He is the kind of player that VGK needs because he brings that secondary scoring and PLY ability. He has great hands and Hand-Eye and fast hands. Great prospect.
32Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-
17 sept. 2021 à 11 h 18
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 17,293
You're a bit late to the party huh
NoVaSpartan, Abroot, Gmonwy and 2 others a aimé ceci.
17 sept. 2021 à 14 h 7
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 14
Quoting: A_Habs_fan
You're a bit late to the party huh

Ik if orgot to post this months ago

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option