Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $81 486 783 $212 500 $0 $13 217 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
UFA - 2
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 2
950 000 $950 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 3
Logo de Blues de St-Louis
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG, AD
NTC
UFA - 4
796 667 $796 667 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
C
UFA - 7
Logo de Blues de St-Louis
2 800 000 $2 800 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
C
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AD
UFA
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 8
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
NTC
UFA - 2
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
G
UFA - 5
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
3 800 000 $3 800 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
900 000 $900 000 $
DD
RFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
800 000 $800 000 $
C
UFA - 2
850 000 $850 000 $
DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
16 sept. 2021 à 15 h 49
Lets Go Blues
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,332
Typically the team getting the best player in the deal wins, but I don't see how the Blues could possibly afford to pay Marner 10.9m. Would have to move immovable contracts to make it work, and then you've got an owner who operates a local beer distributor paying massive signing bonuses and the guy isn't winning Hart or Art Rosses... I don't like the fit.
16 sept. 2021 à 15 h 54
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 4,825
I know a first round loss would be apocalyptic, but I’m not sure it calls for that kind of action. That’s a bad trade for St. Louis based on what @A_K has said. It would be nearly impossible to pay him the 10.9. Would likely require Faulk and Saad coming back to even cover the cap difference.
16 sept. 2021 à 15 h 55
sensonfire
Rejoint: févr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,439
Neither Rielly nor Kadri will sign with the Leafs if they lose in the first round again.

You can take that to the bank smile
16 sept. 2021 à 16 h 3
Rejoint: août 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 795
Quoting: A_K
Typically the team getting the best player in the deal wins, but I don't see how the Blues could possibly afford to pay Marner 10.9m. Would have to move immovable contracts to make it work, and then you've got an owner who operates a local beer distributor paying massive signing bonuses and the guy isn't winning Hart or Art Rosses... I don't like the fit.

What about moving tank. Between him and saad you cover the $
16 sept. 2021 à 16 h 10
Xercuses
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 3,616
Quoting: UBS_ARENA

I like the move but i have to do a STL GM to see if it works out for us money wise ya know
Leafsfan16 et UBS_ARENA a aimé ceci.
16 sept. 2021 à 16 h 11
In Pridham we trust
Rejoint: mai 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 1,969
Quoting: sensonfire
Neither Rielly nor Kadri will sign with the Leafs if they lose in the first round again.

You can take that to the bank smile

So you're saying that Rielly re-signing with the Leafs depends entirely on winning 4 games in the playoffs instead of 3?
Sign_em_up000000 a aimé ceci.
16 sept. 2021 à 16 h 14
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,250
Blues pass and can't afford it anyway.
16 sept. 2021 à 16 h 15
Mentions "j'aime": 176
Kadri is going to magically disappear in the playoffs why bother taking him?
16 sept. 2021 à 16 h 17
Mentions "j'aime": 795
Quoting: Barilko14
So you're saying that Rielly re-signing with the Leafs depends entirely on winning 4 games in the playoffs instead of 3?

Yes, thats exactly what hes saying.
16 sept. 2021 à 16 h 27
Lets Go Blues
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,332
Modifié 16 sept. 2021 à 16 h 33
Quoting: UBS_ARENA

Kyrou, Tarasenko, Saad (14.8m) replaced by Marner, Kerfoot, Kostin (15.3m) - I guess there would at least be an avenue for it to work but it doesn't really address a need, and Dubas would probably need more to entertain it. For the Blues, Buchnevich and Kyrou as the top6 RWs should be plenty of firepower, the team needs to add a star defenseman at the top of the depth chart (...like an Alex Pietrangelo)

Quoting: LeonTheRealDeal
Kadri is going to magically disappear in the playoffs why bother taking him?

Worthwhile question. But if you could give the guy a new start without trading away the crown jewels it could be worth a shot. For example, I don't care about how bad the Sabres were with ROR.

Edit: thought you meant Marner, who also has the moniker of playoff underachiever.
16 sept. 2021 à 16 h 45
sensonfire

What I'm saying is that every NHL player wants to win a Stanley Cup, not a first round exit.

Blowing out weaker teams and going on hot streaks during the regular season becomes less and less significant every year the Leafs don't win a playoff round.

If the Leafs are still unable to win a playoff round this upcoming season, then Rielly will be asking for Zach Werenski/Darnell Nurse money to stay in Toronto.

And 1 of the other 31 NHL teams will be happy to give it to him.
16 sept. 2021 à 17 h 7
In Pridham we trust
What I'm saying is that every NHL player wants to win a Stanley Cup, not a first round exit.

Blowing out weaker teams and going on hot streaks during the regular season becomes less and less significant every year the Leafs don't win a playoff round.

If the Leafs are still unable to win a playoff round this upcoming season, then Rielly will be asking for Zach Werenski/Darnell Nurse money to stay in Toronto.

And 1 of the other 31 NHL teams will be happy to give it to him.

Pretty simplistic view of things.

Washington Capitals, Tampa Bay Lightning, St. Lous Blues say hi btw!!

Why would a single UFA sign with Sens, Devils, Kraken, Sabres, Wings, etc. etc. etc. if this were the case?

Rielly will leave the same way Hyman does, if the Leafs can't afford to pay him close to market value.

If the Leafs offer a competitive offer, Rielly wil be a Leaf the rest of his career, no matter what happens this season.
16 sept. 2021 à 17 h 33
sensonfire
Pretty simplistic view of things.

Washington Capitals, Tampa Bay Lightning, St. Lous Blues say hi btw!!

Why would a single UFA sign with Sens, Devils, Kraken, Sabres, Wings, etc. etc. etc. if this were the case?

Rielly will leave the same way Hyman does, if the Leafs can't afford to pay him close to market value.

If the Leafs offer a competitive offer, Rielly wil be a Leaf the rest of his career, no matter what happens this season.

1. Washington, Tampa and St. Louis have all won in the first round before finally winning the Cup.

Leafs haven't won a playoff round in 17 years.

2. Money? A guaranteed roster spot on an NHL club? A low cost of living? There's a variety of reasons.

3. I agree 100% that Rielly will leave if Leafs can't afford to pay him.

4. A competitive offer for Rielly would be anything north of 8 million per.
UBS_ARENA a aimé ceci.
16 sept. 2021 à 17 h 47
In Pridham we trust
1. Washington, Tampa and St. Louis have all won in the first round before finally winning the Cup.

Leafs haven't won a playoff round in 17 years.

2. Money? A guaranteed roster spot on an NHL club? A low cost of living? There's a variety of reasons.

3. I agree 100% that Rielly will leave if Leafs can't afford to pay him.

4. A competitive offer for Rielly would be anything north of 8 million per.

1. So guys look at Washington, St. Louis or Tampa Bay, see that they've won a round in the last 5 years and despite players, coaching and mgmt changes can look past recent playoff failures becuase the team itself won a round within the last decade. Gotcha!!

2. You literally said in the last post every NHL player wants to win. So which is it? Win over anything, or do other factors hold some weight?

4. We'll see. His price has certainly gone up with recent contracts. I would have preferred a trade or extension before this point.

Bottom line, he's the longest tenured Leaf, and there isn't a shred of evidence out there that shows he doesn't love where he's at. If the Leafs want to keep him, I really don't see results playing a factor. If they can offer close to market, he'll retire a Leaf.
16 sept. 2021 à 18 h 4
sensonfire
1. So guys look at Washington, St. Louis or Tampa Bay, see that they've won a round in the last 5 years and despite players, coaching and mgmt changes can look past recent playoff failures becuase the team itself won a round within the last decade. Gotcha!!

2. You literally said in the last post every NHL player wants to win. So which is it? Win over anything, or do other factors hold some weight?

4. We'll see. His price has certainly gone up with recent contracts. I would have preferred a trade or extension before this point.

Bottom line, he's the longest tenured Leaf, and there isn't a shred of evidence out there that shows he doesn't love where he's at. If the Leafs want to keep him, I really don't see results playing a factor. If they can offer close to market, he'll retire a Leaf.

1. Winning a playoff round in the last 5 years or so is better than not winning one in the last 17.

2. I didn't "literally" say that. Don't put words in my mouth.

Other factors hold some weight. I'm not disputing that.

3. Indeed, we will see smile
16 sept. 2021 à 18 h 10
In Pridham we trust
1. Winning a playoff round in the last 5 years or so is better than not winning one in the last 17.

2. I didn't "literally" say that. Don't put words in my mouth.

Other factors hold some weight. I'm not disputing that.

3. Indeed, we will see smile

1. Thanks for the math tip. Does what happened 5, 10, 17 years ago really factor in?
By this logic because the Sens had some playoff success 4 years ago they would be a more desirable spot to sign then the Leafs today.

2. "What I'm saying is that every NHL player wants to win a Stanley Cup, not a first round exit." Your words, didn't make it up.
16 sept. 2021 à 18 h 38
sensonfire
1. Thanks for the math tip. Does what happened 5, 10, 17 years ago really factor in?
By this logic because the Sens had some playoff success 4 years ago they would be a more desirable spot to sign then the Leafs today.

2. "What I'm saying is that every NHL player wants to win a Stanley Cup, not a first round exit." Your words, didn't make it up.

1. Playing for a team that has had playoff success is always nice.

Of course, there are other things to factor in like money, for instance.

2. In the 2016-2017 season, the Leafs made the playoffs and defied everybody's expectations from the previous year.

Although they lost the first round to Washington in 6, they did win a playoff spot that year after finishing dead last the year prior.

That was something that was widely seen as an accomplishment because expectations were a lot lower than they are now.

If there was anything the Leafs won that year, it was a playoff spot.

Players would feel hopeful that they would succeed and win in Toronto back then and considered signing there.

That phenomenon from 4 years ago is in serious danger of vanishing if the Leafs are still unable to take that next step.

Failing to take that next step by winning a playoff round would fail to meet expectations because winning a playoff spot is no longer seen as "winning" anymore.

As for what I said, I was looking at another post of mine when responding to you.

Oh well :/
16 sept. 2021 à 18 h 47
In Pridham we trust
1. Playing for a team that has had playoff success is always nice.

Of course, there are other things to factor in like money, for instance.

2. In the 2016-2017 season, the Leafs made the playoffs and defied everybody's expectations from the previous year.

Although they lost the first round to Washington in 6, they did win a playoff spot that year after finishing dead last the year prior.

That was something that was widely seen as an accomplishment because expectations were a lot lower than they are now.

If there was anything the Leafs won that year, it was a playoff spot.

Players would feel hopeful that they would succeed and win in Toronto back then and considered signing there.

That phenomenon from 4 years ago is in serious danger of vanishing if the Leafs are still unable to take that next step.

Failing to take that next step by winning a playoff round would fail to meet expectations because winning a playoff spot is no longer seen as "winning" anymore.

As for what I said, I was looking at another post of mine when responding to you.

Oh well :/

This is all well and good, and sure the last 2 seasons the Leafs haven't met expectations, and what your saying may apply to some players.

But to throw Rielly into that bucket with other random players/UFAs means you don't know who Morgan Rielly is.

I can guarantee you the only reason he would be wearing another jersey next year would be Leafs can't afford him.
16 sept. 2021 à 19 h 8
sensonfire
This is all well and good, and sure the last 2 seasons the Leafs haven't met expectations, and what your saying may apply to some players.

But to throw Rielly into that bucket with other random players/UFAs means you don't know who Morgan Rielly is.

I can guarantee you the only reason he would be wearing another jersey next year would be Leafs can't afford him.

What I know about Morgan Rielly is that he's an exceptionally gifted offensive LD who can quarterback an elite power-play unit.

I also know that if the Leafs had the 1st overall pick in 2012, they would have taken Rielly instead of Yakupov.

Furthermore, I know that Morgan Rielly has done everything he can to help the leafs win in the regular season and in the playoffs.

I know that he gets a ton of ice time because the Leafs seriously value the on-ice presence of a player like him.

I'm not throwing Rielly into a bucket of random players or random UFAs.

I throwing him into a bucket of other elite LDs in the NHL like Darnell Nurse and Zach Werenski.

A bucket of other elite LDs who have paid their dues to their respective clubs.

And who deserve to get paid handsomely for the services.
16 sept. 2021 à 19 h 29
In Pridham we trust
What I know about Morgan Rielly is that he's an exceptionally gifted offensive LD who can quarterback an elite power-play unit.

I also know that if the Leafs had the 1st overall pick in 2012, they would have taken Rielly instead of Yakupov.

Furthermore, I know that Morgan Rielly has done everything he can to help the leafs win in the regular season and in the playoffs.

I know that he gets a ton of ice time because the Leafs seriously value the on-ice presence of a player like him.

I'm not throwing Rielly into a bucket of random players or random UFAs.

I throwing him into a bucket of other elite LDs in the NHL like Darnell Nurse and Zach Werenski.

A bucket of other elite LDs who have paid their dues to their respective clubs.

And who deserve to get paid handsomely for the services.

This entire conversation started with you saying he'd be gone if they didn't win a round.

If you had said he'll leave because he wants to get paid what he deserves, I wouldnt have even replied.

Win or lose Rielly will be a Leaf if they can offer him a competitive salary.
16 sept. 2021 à 19 h 44
sensonfire
This entire conversation started with you saying he'd be gone if they didn't win a round.

If you had said he'll leave because he wants to get paid what he deserves, I wouldnt have even replied.

Win or lose Rielly will be a Leaf if they can offer him a competitive salary.

1. I stand by that statement.

2. I would stand by that statement also.

Another first round exit or not paying him what he deserves, if not more than that, both have the potential of causing him to leave.

3. In Post #13 of this thread, I said a competitive offer, or salary if you will, for Rielly would be anything north of 8 million per.

Once again, I stand by that statement.
16 sept. 2021 à 20 h 24
In Pridham we trust
1. I stand by that statement.

2. I would stand by that statement also.

Another first round exit or not paying him what he deserves, if not more than that, both have the potential of causing him to leave.

3. In Post #13 of this thread, I said a competitive offer, or salary if you will, for Rielly would be anything north of 8 million per.

Once again, I stand by that statement.

1. Then you don't know Rielly well enough.
16 sept. 2021 à 20 h 49
sensonfire
1. Then you don't know Rielly well enough.

I'll clarify and be more specific.

He'll be gone if they don't finally win a playoff round this season or if he's not paid enough.

Because he's a UFA next year, he wants to get paid and he wants to win in the playoffs.

Everything I said about Rielly is backed up by The Hockey News and Sports Illustrated.

https://www.si.com/hockey/news/maple-leafs-morgan-rielly-could-price-himself-out-of-toronto

A Leafs fan telling a Sens fan that he doesn't know Rielly well enough.

Interesting.

I'm just curious.

What do you know about Rielly?
17 sept. 2021 à 4 h 23
In Pridham we trust

He'll be gone if they don't finally win a playoff round this season or if he's not paid enough.

Because he's a UFA next year, he wants to get paid and he wants to win in the playoffs.

Everything I said about Rielly is backed up by The Hockey News and Sports Illustrated.

https://www.si.com/hockey/news/maple-leafs-morgan-rielly-could-price-himself-out-of-toronto

Interesting.

I'm just curious.

"The Leafs' performance this season could also determine Rielly's fate. Another first-round playoff exit could result in big changes, including bidding farewell to their best defenseman."

Lol, is this the proof you are referring too?

Why wouldn't a Leafs fan know more about Rielly then a Sens fan? What an odd thing to say.

I would assume you know more about Bernard-Docker than I do.
3 nov. 2021 à 15 h 56
In Pridham we trust

Interesting.

I'm just curious.

I know enough about him to know he'd take less to stay!
Leafsfan16 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage