Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $64 332 144 $597 561 $1 475 000 $17 167 856 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
4 450 000 $4 450 000 $
C
UFA - 4
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 6
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG
UFA - 3
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance537 500 $$538K)
C
UFA - 1
880 833 $880 833 $ (Bonis de performance300 000 $$300K)
AG, AD
UFA - 2
2 125 000 $2 125 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
Logo de Avalanche du Colorado
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 1
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 6
1 150 000 $1 150 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
C
UFA - 1
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 4
950 000 $950 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
875 000 $875 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
2 343 750 $2 343 750 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 4
10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 5
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 4
2 875 000 $2 875 000 $
G
UFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance637 500 $$638K)
DG
RFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
Logo de Avalanche du Colorado
875 000 $875 000 $
DG/DD, AG
UFA - 1
7 857 143 $7 857 143 $
DD
UFA - 5
894 167 $894 167 $
DG/DD
RFA - 4
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
950 000 $950 000 $
AG, AD, C
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
16 sept. 2021 à 12 h 15
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 12,187
No, Avs do not want Drouin and they are not trading Kadri.
Lenny7, LGuy54 et JeffW a aimé ceci.
16 sept. 2021 à 12 h 23
Lenny7
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 11,051
Quoting: coga16
No, Avs do not want Drouin and they are not trading Kadri.

100%
LGuy54 a aimé ceci.
16 sept. 2021 à 12 h 28
TOR V5 GM
Rejoint: nov. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,906
Drouin is a cap dump, you would need to pay picks to dump him
coga16, SociallyHawkward et JeffW a aimé ceci.
16 sept. 2021 à 13 h 8
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 22,663
Why do Habs fans think other teams are interested in 5.5m X 2 Drouin? And in this case, he certainly doesn't fill a position of need for the Avs.

"Drouin asking to leave." Meaningless.
16 sept. 2021 à 13 h 16
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,931
Why do people think Drouin is just a cap dump? Very talented player if put in the right situation he could outperform his current deal. Skates well sees the ice well can stick handle in a phone booth idk if people remember what those are but it’s impressive what he could do with limited space. Just because he went on leave for reasons I don’t think truthfully became public doesn’t take away from his ability
OlegP, habitantlecolon, ricochetii and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
16 sept. 2021 à 13 h 20
Banni
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,299
Quoting: LGuy54
Drouin is a cap dump, you would need to pay picks to dump him

Just so wrong. Kid is 26, and on a 2 year deal. Because he had personal issues doesnt take away from the fact that he produces, accordingly.
habitantlecolon a aimé ceci.
16 sept. 2021 à 13 h 56
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 12,187
Quoting: OlegP
Just so wrong. Kid is 26, and on a 2 year deal. Because he had personal issues doesnt take away from the fact that he produces, accordingly.

He inconsistently produces while getting top minutes and top pp minutes while being very poor defensively

At 5.5m he is not worth his cap hit for what he brings, that’s why
16 sept. 2021 à 13 h 58
GO BOLTS
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 388
Quoting: Timmah007
Why do people think Drouin is just a cap dump? Very talented player if put in the right situation he could outperform his current deal. Skates well sees the ice well can stick handle in a phone booth idk if people remember what those are but it’s impressive what he could do with limited space. Just because he went on leave for reasons I don’t think truthfully became public doesn’t take away from his ability

Yes he has offense potential but he only plays a 60 foot game, The offense production do not make up for this.
16 sept. 2021 à 14 h 10
Quoting: jasalex
Yes he has offense potential but he only plays a 60 foot game, The offense production do not make up for this.

Not every player possesses a strong two way game…. He just needs to be paired with a strong centre that is good at both ends of the ice that’s something I felt has lacked in Montreal and exposed his defensive awareness.
16 sept. 2021 à 14 h 58
GO BOLTS
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 388
Not every player possesses a strong two way game…. He just needs to be paired with a strong centre that is good at both ends of the ice that’s something I felt has lacked in Montreal and exposed his defensive awareness.

Soon he will be 27. 40 goals in the 229 games played in Montreal. I hope he does but I have my doubts.
16 sept. 2021 à 15 h 9
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 9,024
. But it is because he went on leave. What’s so hard to understand about no team willing to give up a single tangible asset for a guy who hasn’t played a game since he took his leave. No GM in his right mind is going to do give an asset right now for him. Does he have skill sure. But it doesn’t change the fact he walked before the playoffs and hasn’t played since.
16 sept. 2021 à 16 h 13
Quoting: Xqb15a
. But it is because he went on leave. What’s so hard to understand about no team willing to give up a single tangible asset for a guy who hasn’t played a game since he took his leave. No GM in his right mind is going to do give an asset right now for him. Does he have skill sure. But it doesn’t change the fact he walked before the playoffs and hasn’t played since.

That depends heavily on the why he went on leave and That aspect I highly doubt will nor should it be public knowledge. What if there was a family illness or something of that nature. We shouldn’t judge without knowing the facts behind it. Those details could be shared amongst gms not the fans.
habitantlecolon et OlegP a aimé ceci.
16 sept. 2021 à 20 h 8
That depends heavily on the why he went on leave and That aspect I highly doubt will nor should it be public knowledge. What if there was a family illness or something of that nature. We shouldn’t judge without knowing the facts behind it. Those details could be shared amongst gms not the fans.

Exactly, but regardless he left before the playoffs. Look at it from a prospective gm doing the acquiring point of view. What are you going to be willing to part with for a guy making 5.5 that left his team before the playoffs then that team went to the cup finals. Not knowing if why he left affects or will continue to affect his pay. You aren’t going to be willing to give up anything of real value because you are assuming all the risk. I’ve said it multiple times, until he is back on the ice producing his value to another team is not a lot. Heck multiple National guys like Freidge speculated he wasn’t worth a lot right now. Can that change in half a season sure. But right now he isn’t worth much because it is all risk.
16 sept. 2021 à 21 h 6
Exactly, but regardless he left before the playoffs. Look at it from a prospective gm doing the acquiring point of view. What are you going to be willing to part with for a guy making 5.5 that left his team before the playoffs then that team went to the cup finals. Not knowing if why he left affects or will continue to affect his pay. You aren’t going to be willing to give up anything of real value because you are assuming all the risk. I’ve said it multiple times, until he is back on the ice producing his value to another team is not a lot. Heck multiple National guys like Freidge speculated he wasn’t worth a lot right now. Can that change in half a season sure. But right now he isn’t worth much because it is all risk.

Before oilers signed Hyman Drouin was among the top of my list to fill top six role next to Leon. Would have been ok seeing a first go to Montreal. Like any trade it depends on team needs and role they will play so suggesting no gm would is too vague they are all looking for different skills and abilities. Could Drouin be a 60 point guy next to a big centre like Leon who can cover up some of Drouins short comings but maximize skill set in the offensive zone? I’d take that bet. I agree him leaving the team creates some questions that obviously need to be answered but that’s between the gms and details I’m not sure we will ever really know the truth about. There is several reasonable reasons he could have left that couldn’t possible look down on him for. But I think it’s safe to assume he had good reason considering the timing of it.
OlegP et habitantlecolon a aimé ceci.
16 sept. 2021 à 22 h 34
Before oilers signed Hyman Drouin was among the top of my list to fill top six role next to Leon. Would have been ok seeing a first go to Montreal. Like any trade it depends on team needs and role they will play so suggesting no gm would is too vague they are all looking for different skills and abilities. Could Drouin be a 60 point guy next to a big centre like Leon who can cover up some of Drouins short comings but maximize skill set in the offensive zone? I’d take that bet. I agree him leaving the team creates some questions that obviously need to be answered but that’s between the gms and details I’m not sure we will ever really know the truth about. There is several reasonable reasons he could have left that couldn’t possible look down on him for. But I think it’s safe to assume he had good reason considering the timing of it.

I don’t disagree with any of this outside of what you would be willing to give up for him, because that a significant piece for so much unknown. I think for the right team it could be a solid move, but for this ACGM it’s ridiculous COL isn’t trading their 2C for a question mark, and a bunch of pieces that don’t necessarily make them better and significantly increases their cap hit.
16 sept. 2021 à 23 h 48
I don’t disagree with any of this outside of what you would be willing to give up for him, because that a significant piece for so much unknown. I think for the right team it could be a solid move, but for this ACGM it’s ridiculous COL isn’t trading their 2C for a question mark, and a bunch of pieces that don’t necessarily make them better and significantly increases their cap hit.

Well we can talk about the unknowns around Drouin and why he might have left the team but one fact we do know is how many times kadri took himself out when Colorado needed him.
17 sept. 2021 à 1 h 22
Well we can talk about the unknowns around Drouin and why he might have left the team but one fact we do know is how many times kadri took himself out when Colorado needed him.

Once and yes it killed in the playoffs, but Expecting Newhook to take the 2C spot immediately is a massive mistake. Then thrown in the trade proposed puts the Avs over the cap by 2M makes it an awful trade. Kadri rightly gets criticism but his contract dovetails perfectly with Newhook’s expected development and he is playing for his next contract so I expect to see a very good year out of him.
17 sept. 2021 à 4 h 10
Démarrer sujet
Le patriote
Rejoint: déc. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,403
Once and yes it killed in the playoffs, but Expecting Newhook to take the 2C spot immediately is a massive mistake. Then thrown in the trade proposed puts the Avs over the cap by 2M makes it an awful trade. Kadri rightly gets criticism but his contract dovetails perfectly with Newhook’s expected development and he is playing for his next contract so I expect to see a very good year out of him.

Two thing on Drouin leaving reason probability so far, and nothing about physical or hockey related problem : 1- family relative loss 2- media pressure and confrontation.

Today he was skating like a normal man on ice, he was supposed to answer everything sept 20 but RDS failed by showcasing the event instead of what they were supposed to do ... So the bias against Drouin is minor to non existent outside MTL ....

My AGM is an actual possibility to reunite MacKinnon and Drouin and handing a great play maker to fill our la center spot need. I also included a third center to be in Poehling and 2 d-men to help on long term. Yes Kulak is a bottim dmen but harris is a great project to build around. As for Beaucage and Macdermid they even the thing out in a hockey trade perspective ( and contract number.

Drouin is ready, but he now wants to leave ... The buzz and the fuzz is a real mess and he need a rest, and a team that can give him a peacefuk mindset to go.... Kadri is yes a good centerman, but getting a fullready Drouin has a cost.
17 sept. 2021 à 12 h 38
Quoting: habitantlecolon
Two thing on Drouin leaving reason probability so far, and nothing about physical or hockey related problem : 1- family relative loss 2- media pressure and confrontation.

Today he was skating like a normal man on ice, he was supposed to answer everything sept 20 but RDS failed by showcasing the event instead of what they were supposed to do ... So the bias against Drouin is minor to non existent outside MTL ....

My AGM is an actual possibility to reunite MacKinnon and Drouin and handing a great play maker to fill our la center spot need. I also included a third center to be in Poehling and 2 d-men to help on long term. Yes Kulak is a bottim dmen but harris is a great project to build around. As for Beaucage and Macdermid they even the thing out in a hockey trade perspective ( and contract number.

Drouin is ready, but he now wants to leave ... The buzz and the fuzz is a real mess and he need a rest, and a team that can give him a peacefuk mindset to go.... Kadri is yes a good centerman, but getting a fullready Drouin has a cost.

The Drouin MacKinnon narrative is so tired they last played together almost a decade ago, and if Drouin did end up in COL he isn’t supplanting either Landeskog or Rantanen on the top line. If I’m reading you want Kadri because of his play making skills you’ll be greatly disappointed because he is a very shoot first type of center. Kulak yeah your right. Harris, he’s a college UFA at the end of the year if you were a college UFA would you sign with a team that has Makar, Girard, Byram, Barron and Helleson all 23 or younger and all in front of you, add in Toews signed for the next 3 years and I don’t know about you but that isn’t exactly the most inviting of spots. MacDermid is exactly what you said. Poehling, no thanks we have a similar type prospect in Bowers and personally I hate his politics, Beaucage is the wild card. NHL top notch shot now, skating leaves a lot to be desired but tantalizing shot. Being as objective as I can it isn’t a rip off, but considering the Avs give up the best player in the deal (Kadri) but end up taking back more cap and creating a hole at 2C for this season just doesn’t make sense from the Avs. It was definitely creative though the kind of stuff that makes CF ACGM good.
habitantlecolon a aimé ceci.
17 sept. 2021 à 17 h 11
Démarrer sujet
Le patriote
Rejoint: déc. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,403
The Drouin MacKinnon narrative is so tired they last played together almost a decade ago, and if Drouin did end up in COL he isn’t supplanting either Landeskog or Rantanen on the top line. If I’m reading you want Kadri because of his play making skills you’ll be greatly disappointed because he is a very shoot first type of center. Kulak yeah your right. Harris, he’s a college UFA at the end of the year if you were a college UFA would you sign with a team that has Makar, Girard, Byram, Barron and Helleson all 23 or younger and all in front of you, add in Toews signed for the next 3 years and I don’t know about you but that isn’t exactly the most inviting of spots. MacDermid is exactly what you said. Poehling, no thanks we have a similar type prospect in Bowers and personally I hate his politics, Beaucage is the wild card. NHL top notch shot now, skating leaves a lot to be desired but tantalizing shot. Being as objective as I can it isn’t a rip off, but considering the Avs give up the best player in the deal (Kadri) but end up taking back more cap and creating a hole at 2C for this season just doesn’t make sense from the Avs. It was definitely creative though the kind of stuff that makes CF ACGM good.

I can understand your disagreement but Poehling is now a 2way center with a great vision he can help with your young core and play third line with Drouin. Drouin playing pp time with Mack to boost your Pp can be game breaker. I know it's rude on cap but again this might spark a good win for both. Harris want to play in usa, as for Poeh politics even if i do agree it's not hockey related ... At least it's a close deal but i understand your though! Good day
Xqb15a a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage