Logo de SJS
      Logo de SJS
      Logo de SJS
      Logo de SJS
      Logo de SJS
      Logo de SJS
      Logo de SJS
      Logo de SJS
      TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
      2281 500 000 $62 539 530 $0 $425 000 $18 960 470 $
      Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
      Logo de Sharks de San Jose
      2 108 696 $2 108 696 $
      AG, AD
      NMC
      UFA - 1
      8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
      C
      M-NTC
      UFA - 6
      4 725 000 $4 725 000 $
      AD, AG
      UFA - 3
      3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
      AG, AD
      UFA - 2
      1 025 000 $1 025 000 $
      C, AG
      M-NTC
      UFA - 2
      1 550 000 $1 550 000 $
      AG, AD
      UFA - 2
      500 000 $500 000 $
      AG
      UFA - 1
      1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
      C
      UFA - 1
      1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
      AD, AG
      UFA - 1
      925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance212 500 $$212K)
      AG, AD
      RFA - 1
      750 000 $750 000 $
      AD, C
      UFA - 1
      850 000 $850 000 $
      AG, AD
      UFA - 2
      Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
      925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance212 500 $$212K)
      DG
      UFA - 1
      5 280 000 $5 280 000 $
      DD
      M-NTC
      UFA - 4
      2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
      G
      M-NTC
      UFA - 2
      796 667 $796 667 $
      DG/DD
      UFA - 1
      10 000 000 $10 000 000 $
      DD
      NMC
      UFA - 6
      2 175 000 $2 175 000 $
      G
      UFA - 2
      7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
      DG/DD
      NMC
      UFA - 5
      Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
      850 000 $850 000 $
      DD
      RFA - 2
      Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
      2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
      DG/DD
      UFA - 3
      750 000 $750 000 $
      AG, AD
      RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
      • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
      13 sept. 2021 à 12 h 56
      Rejoint: sept. 2021
      Mentions "j'aime": 246
      Peyton Krebs?
      The guy who Vegas didn't wanna move for Eichel?
      Uh, okay.
      villenash a aimé ceci.
      13 sept. 2021 à 12 h 57
      Rejoint: juin 2019
      Mentions "j'aime": 3,597
      Boston would need to add for retention
      exo2769 a aimé ceci.
      13 sept. 2021 à 12 h 59
      exo2769
      Rejoint: juill. 2015
      Mentions "j'aime": 9,632
      Beecher is a meh prospect. His ceiling is a #3C.
      yikes a aimé ceci.
      13 sept. 2021 à 12 h 59
      Banni
      Rejoint: avr. 2021
      Mentions "j'aime": 4,585
      With retention the boston deal might be close. I still think it’s a bit much for hertl.

The vegas deal is bonkers.
      13 sept. 2021 à 12 h 59
      Banni
      Quoting: exo2769
      Beecher is a meh prospect. His ceiling is a #3C.

Placing a ceiling on a guy in college is really stupid. Personally i don’t think he’ll be an NHL player, but his ceiling is certainly higher than a 3C
      13 sept. 2021 à 13 h 1
      exo2769
      Quoting: CMcAvoy73
      Placing a ceiling on a guy in college is really stupid. Personally i don’t think he’ll be an NHL player, but his ceiling is certainly higher than a 3C

I guess I thought I'd be nice and say he has some intangibles and size that could allow him to progress into some kind of NHLer, but you can certainly dump on your own prospects all you want. I was trying to be nice.
      yikes et FunMustBeAlways a aimé ceci.
      13 sept. 2021 à 13 h 3
      Lets Go Blues
      Rejoint: juin 2016
      Mentions "j'aime": 4,323
      I think Krebs is probably off the table. And looking at some other deals for UFA centers (Pageau to NYI, Duchene to CBJ) I'd say these teams would be forking over 1 more piece. Say a 1st, 2nd, and good prospect.
      sensonfire et bunnymcfoo a aimé ceci.
      13 sept. 2021 à 13 h 3
      Rejoint: avr. 2019
      Mentions "j'aime": 517
      I think all three teams would either need salary coming back or retention
      sensonfire a aimé ceci.
      13 sept. 2021 à 13 h 4
      Banni
      I guess I thought I'd be nice and say he has some intangibles and size that could allow him to progress into some kind of NHLer, but you can certainly dump on your own prospects all you want. I was trying to be nice.

I don’t really care if your nice or not. I guess i care a bit about accuracy. Beecher could certainly be a top line NHL center. It’s not likely. Ceiling is high. Probability of fulfilling the potential is very low.
      13 sept. 2021 à 13 h 5
      Rejoint: mai 2019
      Mentions "j'aime": 18,273
      The Boston trade looks most realistic
      sensonfire a aimé ceci.
      13 sept. 2021 à 13 h 5
      Bad Take Bot v1.02
      Rejoint: août 2019
      Mentions "j'aime": 1,881
      Downgrade Krebs to Brisson, and definitely need to add to that Boston deal, Beecher isn't close to the other two.
      13 sept. 2021 à 13 h 15
      exo2769
      Modifié 13 sept. 2021 à 13 h 44
      I don’t really care if your nice or not. I guess i care a bit about accuracy. Beecher could certainly be a top line NHL center. It’s not likely. Ceiling is high. Probability of fulfilling the potential is very low.

My Man... You're saying "not an NHLer" and also at the same time trying to justify being a "Top Line Center" in the NHL for a guy that was knocked to the #2C on his college team and beat out by freshman. How is his ceiling an NHL top line center AND how is any of that accurate???
      13 sept. 2021 à 13 h 23
      Banni
      My Man... You're saying "not an NHLer" and also at the same time trying to justify being a "Top Line Center" in the NHL for a guy that was knocked to the #3C on his college team and beat out by freshman. How is his ceiling an NHL top line center??? AND how is any of that accurate?

Okay, let’s try to explain some concepts to you.

Let’s liken prospects to lottery tickets. That’s kind of what they are. Each of them have some sort of floor, ceiling, and probability to fulfill potential. Usually the top picks have very high ceilings, and a high likelihood of fulfilling that potential. They don’t always pull through. There’s a nail yakupov and all that. As you get further from the top of the draft, two things tend to happen. The ceilings get lower, and the probability of fulfilling the potential gets way way way lower. The two aren’t always correlated. Seems like the majority of the time teams are either picking a more certain future, or higher potential.

So, my man, i am not trying to say he’s not an NHLer and saying he’s a top line center, and i can’t really understand how that’s what was pulled out of my post.

I think he has the tools to be a high end NHL player…..and at the same time, i think it’s highly unlikely that he puts it together to the point where he even makes the NHL. High ceiling, low probability of fulfilling his potential….just like 95% of late first round picks.
      13 sept. 2021 à 13 h 30
      Leafs Sufferer
      Rejoint: juill. 2019
      Mentions "j'aime": 3,511

So, in one small post you said it's stupid to place a ceiling on some one, immediately afterward commented on his ceiling, while also saying you don't think he'll be an NHL player?
      exo2769 et FunMustBeAlways a aimé ceci.
      13 sept. 2021 à 13 h 31
      exo2769

Okay, let’s try to explain some concepts to you.

Let’s liken prospects to lottery tickets. That’s kind of what they are. Each of them have some sort of floor, ceiling, and probability to fulfill potential. Usually the top picks have very high ceilings, and a high likelihood of fulfilling that potential. They don’t always pull through. There’s a nail yakupov and all that. As you get further from the top of the draft, two things tend to happen. The ceilings get lower, and the probability of fulfilling the potential gets way way way lower. The two aren’t always correlated. Seems like the majority of the time teams are either picking a more certain future, or higher potential.

So, my man, i am not trying to say he’s not an NHLer and saying he’s a top line center, and i can’t really understand how that’s what was pulled out of my post.

I think he has the tools to be a high end NHL player…..and at the same time, i think it’s highly unlikely that he puts it together to the point where he even makes the NHL. High ceiling, low probability of fulfilling his potential….just like 95% of late first round picks.

First and foremost...you literally said word for word...Beecher could certainly be a top line NHL center. So that's where I thought you said...he could be a top line center.
      Second thing is you word for word said...Personally i don’t think he’ll be an NHL player. So that's my understanding that you don't think he'll be an NHL player.

I 100% agree with the lottery metaphor. The problem with the logic you're using is that you're holding a lottery ticket where the 1st 3 digits have already been called...and you don't have any of the numbers on your ticket. BUT you're trying to tell me you can still win the lottery. You might get the next few numbers...to which you might have a #3C on your hands, but once younger guys start to bump you down the roster....for a college team...you didn't with the Mega Millions. You might not with anything...you might win $2...you might win $10. Technically if you win $10 you won the lottery, but we both know you didn't win the Top Line Center Role.
      13 sept. 2021 à 13 h 33
      Banni
      First and foremost...you literally said word for word...Beecher could certainly be a top line NHL center. So that's where I thought you said...he could be a top line center.
      Second thing is you word for word said...Personally i don’t think he’ll be an NHL player. So that's my understanding that you don't think he'll be an NHL player.

I 100% agree with the lottery metaphor. The problem with the logic you're using is that you're holding a lottery ticket where the 1st 3 digits have already been called...and you don't have any of the numbers on your ticket. BUT you're trying to tell me you can still win the lottery. You might get the next few numbers...to which you might have a #3C on your hands, but once younger guys start to bump you down the roster....for a college team...you didn't with the Mega Millions. You might not with anything...you might win $2...you might win $10. Technically if you win $10 you won the lottery, but we both know you didn't win the Top Line Center Role.

Well, this is where evaluation comes in, and we disagree. That’s fine. He’s a good enough skater with a strong enough skill set that he could definitely develop into a high end NHL player. There are some guys when it’s just like, “well, your not a good skater, so that’s that. You’re not gonna be elite.” There’s no red flags like that with Beecher. I’m just not wild about his hockey sense, so i don’t think he’ll pan out. The potential is certainly there though.

Anyhow, i didn’t say anything contradictory, and i didn’t introduce anything mutually exclusive.

Beecher = high ceiling, low probability of fulfilling it. He’s a powerball ticket, not a keno ticket.
      exo2769 a aimé ceci.
      13 sept. 2021 à 13 h 35
      Banni
      Quoting: Ritzy
      So, in one small post you said it's stupid to place a ceiling on some one, immediately afterward commented on his ceiling, while also saying you don't think he'll be an NHL player?

Stating whether or not i think he’ll be an NHL player has exactly zero to do with what i think of his potential/ceiling.
      13 sept. 2021 à 13 h 39
      Bad Take Bot v1.02
      Well, this is where evaluation comes in, and we disagree. That’s fine. He’s a good enough skater with a strong enough skill set that he could definitely develop into a high end NHL player. There are some guys when it’s just like, “well, your not a good skater, so that’s that. You’re not gonna be elite.” There’s no red flags like that with Beecher. I’m just not wild about his hockey sense, so i don’t think he’ll pan out. The potential is certainly there though.

Anyhow, i didn’t say anything contradictory, and i didn’t introduce anything mutually exclusive.

Beecher = high ceiling, low probability of fulfilling it. He’s a powerball ticket, not a keno ticket.

if he's a powerball ticket, then his "potential" to be a 1st line center is basically negligible.
      Potential usually refers to how good you think a player can be in a really good, but reasonable scenario.
      FunMustBeAlways et bunnymcfoo a aimé ceci.
      13 sept. 2021 à 13 h 48
      Mac1010
      Rejoint: mars 2018
      Mentions "j'aime": 718

Quoting: Ritzy

yes very bizarre contradictory comments....
      so we don't want to give ceilings..... but with this player it would be higher than 3c so 1C or 2C which is a very good prospect.. but they wont make the NHL soooooo were you meaning 1C or 2C on the AHL team....
      usually players with a higher ceiling than 3C make it to the nhl in some capacity
      13 sept. 2021 à 13 h 51
      Banni
      Quoting: mm1010
      yes very bizarre contradictory comments....
      so we don't want to give ceilings..... but with this player it would be higher than 3c so 1C or 2C which is a very good prospect.. but they wont make the NHL soooooo were you meaning 1C or 2C on the AHL team....
      usually players with a higher ceiling than 3C make it to the nhl in some capacity

There’s a couple posts above that explain this.

Potential and likelihood of fulfilling said potential are two completely different concepts.

High potential, low likelihood of fulfilling said potential. Simple.
      13 sept. 2021 à 14 h 8
      Mac1010
      Rejoint: mars 2018
      Mentions "j'aime": 718
      There’s a couple posts above that explain this.

Potential and likelihood of fulfilling said potential are two completely different concepts.

High potential, low likelihood of fulfilling said potential. Simple.

I get that but most players with high potential still make it to the nhl maybe not as high as projected.
      If you project as a 1C or 2C even falling short usually make it as a 3C 4C or winger....
      13 sept. 2021 à 14 h 12
      Banni
      I get that but most players with high potential still make it to the nhl maybe not as high as projected.
      If you project as a 1C or 2C even falling short usually make it as a 3C 4C or winger....

Notice i didn’t say he projects as a 1C or 2C. Ceiling vs projection are two very different things.
      13 sept. 2021 à 14 h 27
      Démarrer sujet
      sensonfire
      Rejoint: févr. 2021
      Mentions "j'aime": 4,435
      Quoting: Dnik10
      Peyton Krebs?
      The guy who Vegas didn't wanna move for Eichel?
      Uh, okay.

Eichel has a massive contract and a broken neck basically that hasn't been fixed yet.

Hertl has neither of those issues.
      13 sept. 2021 à 14 h 29
      Démarrer sujet
      sensonfire
      Rejoint: févr. 2021
      Mentions "j'aime": 4,435
      Quoting: glarson17
      Boston would need to add for retention

Kevin Kurz never said anything about retention in his latest piece.

Although it's safe to assume it will be a requirement for either Boston, Tampa or Vegas.
      13 sept. 2021 à 14 h 32
      Bad Take Bot v1.02

Notice i didn’t say he projects as a 1C or 2C. Ceiling vs projection are two very different things.

standard-normal-distribution-1024x633.png

At this point, just mark this for Beecher.

Répondre
      To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
      Question:
      Options:
      Ajouter une option
      Soumettre le sondage