Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2081 500 000 $60 942 223 $0 $3 775 000 $20 557 777 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Red Wings de Detroit
2 625 000 $2 625 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
10 000 000 $10 000 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 4
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
AD, AG
RFA - 2
2 375 000 $2 375 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
6 100 000 $6 100 000 $
C
NTC
UFA - 1
7 250 000 $7 250 000 $
AG
UFA - 8
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
C
RFA - 1
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
1 460 000 $1 460 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
AD, DD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 250 000 $4 250 000 $
DG
UFA - 4
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DD
RFA - 2
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
G
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
DG
RFA - 4
4 400 000 $4 400 000 $
DD
RFA - 2
894 167 $894 167 $
G
RFA - 4
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
850 000 $850 000 $
DD
RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
12 sept. 2021 à 15 h 1
Shibbal18
Rejoint: janv. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 8,983
Yzerman wouldnt even call if he was going to put such little effort into getting Eichel
sabres89 a aimé ceci.
12 sept. 2021 à 15 h 3
KFTW
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 23,514
Quoting: Shibbal18
Yzerman wouldnt even call if he was going to put such little effort into getting Eichel

If they switched Zadina for Raymond, and added Cossa, it wouldn’t be a bad deal at all
12 sept. 2021 à 15 h 14
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 11,898
Leddy most likely will be on a different after the TDL
12 sept. 2021 à 15 h 32
Roster Architect
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 909
Try;

Moritz Seider
Jakob Vrana
1st round pick (top 3 protected)
Gustav Lindstrom
3rd round pick (conditions that can make it turn into a 1st depending on Eichel's health and performance)
12 sept. 2021 à 15 h 45
Rejoint: mai 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,509

Please elaborate. Berggren is a top 50 prospect who just tore up the SHL. The pick is still a lottery pick and Zadina is a former 6th overall that has been developing each year.

Quoting: csick
If they switched Zadina for Raymond, and added Cossa, it wouldn’t be a bad deal at all

Raymond, Cossa, Det 2022, and Berggren is instantly shot down. Prospects like Berggren have already been shot down and Raymond is even higher on those consensus rankings by Button, Athletic, etc. then a lottery pick plus Cossa. This isn’t a healthy Eichel on his ELC.

Quoting: TrueCanuck
Try;

Moritz Seider
Jakob Vrana
1st round pick (top 3 protected)
Gustav Lindstrom
3rd round pick (conditions that can make it turn into a 1st depending on Eichel's health and performance)

Considering Krebs, Lundqvist, and Schneider were off the table you can easily bet that Seider is off.
csick, NLidstrom et Hat_Trick_Swayze a aimé ceci.
12 sept. 2021 à 16 h 17
Roster Architect
Quoting: BStinson
Please elaborate. Berggren is a top 50 prospect who just tore up the SHL. The pick is still a lottery pick and Zadina is a former 6th overall that has been developing each year.

Raymond, Cossa, Det 2022, and Berggren is instantly shot down. Prospects like Berggren have already been shot down and Raymond is even higher on those consensus rankings by Button, Athletic, etc. then a lottery pick plus Cossa. This isn’t a healthy Eichel on his ELC.

Considering Krebs, Lundqvist, and Schneider were off the table you can easily bet that Seider is off.

Sounds more like you just wanna give up bad players for great ones - that's not how it works. I'm not saying Seider is or isn't on the table. But you have to consider Buffalo's needs compared to your prospects/players. A big right handed defenceman to pair with Dahlin or Power would be high on their list of needs.. from there you're looking at high end centre prospects (something Detroit doesn't have). So if Detroit seriously wanted Eichel, they need to give up something that Buffalo would want and need, and also something of value that helps beat other teams offers. Seider helps start that. It doesn't matter what other teams view as their prospects that are on or off the table, teams view guys differently. But if you want a good player, chances are you're giving up something good to get him
sabres89 a aimé ceci.
12 sept. 2021 à 16 h 45
Rejoint: févr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,130
Sounds more like you just wanna give up bad players for great ones - that's not how it works. I'm not saying Seider is or isn't on the table. But you have to consider Buffalo's needs compared to your prospects/players. A big right handed defenceman to pair with Dahlin or Power would be high on their list of needs.. from there you're looking at high end centre prospects (something Detroit doesn't have). So if Detroit seriously wanted Eichel, they need to give up something that Buffalo would want and need, and also something of value that helps beat other teams offers. Seider helps start that. It doesn't matter what other teams view as their prospects that are on or off the table, teams view guys differently. But if you want a good player, chances are you're giving up something good to get him

Pretty much agree with this. I guess the big question is whether buffalo thinks they can transition dahlin to the right. I mean you could make a bpa argument too, but i think buffalo has a much bigger need for difference making forwards. Im expecting them to be just awful, but a hot goalie and a decent pp (not that i expect either) and all of a sudden you are slotted at 6 and you get passed in the lottery.
12 sept. 2021 à 17 h 4

Or I’m quoting sources of teams that have shot down the notion of Krebs, Lundqvist, and Schneider which aren’t on the same tier as Seider. Seems pretty logical rationale, that Seider then would be off the table. Where did I say anything about quality not going back? Detroit’s picks are valued higher than the rumored VGK & NYR. The only other team close in value draft pick wise would be Anaheim but again you don’t see Zegras so that further supports my comment. Berggren is a top 50 prospect according to multiple prospect listings and guys like Zadina, Hronek, Veleno, etc. hold value. I’d like to see your speculation supported by one credible rumored article.
12 sept. 2021 à 17 h 6
Shibbal18

The Sabres are looking for 2 NHLers, an A+ forward prospect and a 22 1st. Berggren had 12 goals as a 20 year old, but is hes fine, but zadina is quickly approaching bust. Berggren isnt going to carry this trade
12 sept. 2021 à 17 h 7
Rejoint: sept. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 246
Close but still off. Need another piece coming back.
12 sept. 2021 à 17 h 20
Roster Architect
Or I’m quoting sources of teams that have shot down the notion of Krebs, Lundqvist, and Schneider which aren’t on the same tier as Seider. Seems pretty logical rationale, that Seider then would be off the table. Where did I say anything about quality not going back? Detroit’s picks are valued higher than the rumored VGK & NYR. The only other team close in value draft pick wise would be Anaheim but again you don’t see Zegras so that further supports my comment. Berggren is a top 50 prospect according to multiple prospect listings and guys like Zadina, Hronek, Veleno, etc. hold value. I’d like to see your speculation supported by one credible rumored article.

I guess first of all you need to learn how to read properly - I never said you were wrong on guys like Krebs, Lundqvist, Schneider, etc. being off limits - what I said is that just because those guys are, doesn't mean Seider is too. You can argue if Seider is more valuable than any of them all you want, that's not the point. The point is that just because one team says X guy is off limits, doesn't make another guy on another team off limits. Krebs being off limits doesn't affect who Detroit has as not available because they're different teams and they're run completely different. Didn't think that was so hard to understand but here I am having to explain it all again 🤷🏻‍♂️
12 sept. 2021 à 18 h 46
The Sabres are looking for 2 NHLers, an A+ forward prospect and a 22 1st. Berggren had 12 goals as a 20 year old, but is hes fine, but zadina is quickly approaching bust. Berggren isnt going to carry this trade

Where are those listed? I haven’t seen that specific request before so curious the source. Also, Berggren is a playmaker so you’d judge him by his Apple total and not goals.

I guess first of all you need to learn how to read properly - I never said you were wrong on guys like Krebs, Lundqvist, Schneider, etc. being off limits - what I said is that just because those guys are, doesn't mean Seider is too. You can argue if Seider is more valuable than any of them all you want, that's not the point. The point is that just because one team says X guy is off limits, doesn't make another guy on another team off limits. Krebs being off limits doesn't affect who Detroit has as not available because they're different teams and they're run completely different. Didn't think that was so hard to understand but here I am having to explain it all again 🤷🏻‍♂️

This is a bit ironic coming from you 🤷🏻‍♂️. I merely called out your post listing Seider who by every scouting survey has been ranked higher than the other 3 and it’s not even close. You then put words into my mouth I never said multiple times to try and defend your position. I never once said Detroit wouldn’t offer value in a trade or it wouldn’t fill a need for Buffalo… Yzerman has repeatedly mention Seider as a core piece moving forward so that really debunks this notion of how each org views prospects differently. This isn’t some C tier prospect that the GM hasn’t viewed or viewed once.
12 sept. 2021 à 19 h 4
Shibbal18
Where are those listed? I haven’t seen that specific request before so curious the source. Also, Berggren is a playmaker so you’d judge him by his Apple total and not goals.

Its a tweet from one of the insiders a few months ago and i cant remember who. Berggren is fine like i said just not going to carry the deal
BStinson a aimé ceci.
12 sept. 2021 à 19 h 10
Its a tweet from one of the insiders a few months ago and i cant remember who. Berggren is fine like i said just not going to carry the deal

That’s fine, I was thinking more Hronek as he’s a young top 4 RHD in the package with some combo of Berggren, picks, Etc.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage