Forums/Armchair-GM

Ilya Mikheyev has requested a trade

Créé par: LGuy54
Équipe: 2021-22 Maple Leafs de Toronto
Date de création initiale: 9 sept. 2021
Publié: 9 sept. 2021
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
According to the report, Mikheyev mainly wants out because he isnt happy with his ice-time in Toronto
Transactions
ARI
  1. Mikheyev, Ilya
  2. Choix de 3e ronde en 2023 (TOR)
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Enfoui
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2181 500 000 $80 533 116 $0 $0 $966 884 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
950 000 $950 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
UFA - 3
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
UFA - 4
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 2
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 4
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 3
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona
1 533 333 $1 533 333 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
C
UFA - 2
900 000 $900 000 $
AD, AG
NTC
UFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 3
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
NTC
UFA - 3
3 800 000 $3 800 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 3
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
G
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
D
UFA - 1
894 167 $894 167 $
DG
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
725 000 $725 000 $
C
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
9 sept. 2021 à 22 h 26
GO FLAMES GO
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 10,557
Link?
Janasazi a aimé ceci.
9 sept. 2021 à 22 h 27
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 471
Quoting: Gmonwy
Link?

https://twitter.com/Sportsnet/status/1436149047597883393?s=20
Janasazi a aimé ceci.
9 sept. 2021 à 22 h 28
Let Him Cook
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 962
we need that third rounder. soup alone for crouse
LGuy54 a aimé ceci.
9 sept. 2021 à 22 h 28
Crazy, I mean if you don't want to be here, then cya!
LGuy54 et Janasazi a aimé ceci.
9 sept. 2021 à 22 h 28
Démarrer sujet
TOR V5 GM
Rejoint: nov. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,904
Quoting: Gmonwy
Link?

Friedman: "According to several sources, Toronto winger Ilya Mikheyev asked for a trade following the 2020-21 season. But, what is important to the story is that the Maple Leafs made it clear they do not want to accommodate this request. With Zach Hyman and Joe Thornton gone from the left wing, the organization told Mikheyev it considers him a key part of their team and are counting on him to have a big year.

Neither GM Kyle Dubas nor agent Dan Milstein were willing to comment. At issue appears to be role and ice-time, heading into the final year of his contract. His 14:13 per game last season was eighth among Toronto forwards. Mikheyev’s impressive 23-point, 39-game rookie season was cut short by an accidental — but serious — skate cut to his wrist. (Dubas stayed with him in hospital after the team returned from New Jersey to Toronto.) He had seven goals and 17 points in 2020-21, going pointless in the playoffs. He’s a talented guy, and if he could get his shooting percentage higher (6.5 last season), it could be a real breakthrough for him and the team."
JAKE6 a aimé ceci.
9 sept. 2021 à 22 h 28
yippee
Mentions "j'aime": 2,171
Leafs ACGMs have been on it for months, always ahead of the curve
BallPuckFellow10, LGuy54, JAKE6 and 3 others a aimé ceci.
9 sept. 2021 à 22 h 29
Sabres are elite
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,299
Quoting: BallPuckFellow10
https://twitter.com/Sportsnet/status/1436149047597883393?s=20

That link says the Leafs plan on keeping him, which is probably a good move. If he were traded, I'd take him on Buffalo for a 5th or 6th in hopes that he could produce well with more ice-time and be flipped at TDL for a profit
LGuy54 a aimé ceci.
9 sept. 2021 à 22 h 30
Quoting: Skyraider112
That link says the Leafs plan on keeping him, which is probably a good move. If he were traded, I'd take him on Buffalo for a 5th or 6th in hopes that he could produce well with more ice-time and be flipped at TDL for a profit

Moving him solves our 21 man roster problem.
LGuy54 a aimé ceci.
9 sept. 2021 à 22 h 30
Démarrer sujet
TOR V5 GM
Rejoint: nov. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,904

Yes, but it doesnt take away from the fact
9 sept. 2021 à 22 h 31
Let Him Cook

that wouldnt get u his broken stick
LGuy54 a aimé ceci.
9 sept. 2021 à 22 h 31
Mentions "j'aime": 1,276
Every Leafs related ACGM already had him getting shipped for like a 4th rounder anyway. I feel like the real news is the Dubas wants to keep him, not that he wants out.
LGuy54 et Devil a aimé ceci.
9 sept. 2021 à 22 h 34
Quoting: MellowK
Every Leafs related ACGM already had him getting shipped for like a 4th rounder anyway. I feel like the real news is the Dubas wants to keep him, not that he wants out.

What are you talking about? Its huge news that he wants out. The way he has been treated from the organization has been nothing but first class. Remember the stories coming out from when he got his wrist slashed in NJ and Dubas stayed with him at the hospital and for a few days after to make sure he was okay. Went and bought him clothes and other stuff as well during that time. I just remember those small things the organization did for him. I don't think he can complain at all. Maybe he feels that he needs a change of scenery, but I highly doubt this has something to do with how he has been treated as a player here.
JAKE6 et LGuy54 a aimé ceci.
9 sept. 2021 à 22 h 41
Let Him Cook
What are you talking about? Its huge news that he wants out. The way he has been treated from the organization has been nothing but first class. Remember the stories coming out from when he got his wrist slashed in NJ and Dubas stayed with him at the hospital and for a few days after to make sure he was okay. Went and bought him clothes and other stuff as well during that time. I just remember those small things the organization did for him. I don't think he can complain at all. Maybe he feels that he needs a change of scenery, but I highly doubt this has something to do with how he has been treated as a player here.

i think he needs more icetime and pp time too.. which he doesnt get in TOR. hes a workhorse and a two way beast, he ll be missed
LGuy54 a aimé ceci.
9 sept. 2021 à 22 h 43
Quoting: Jakeixdeep
i think he needs more icetime and pp time too.. which he doesnt get in TOR. hes a workhorse and a two way beast, he ll be missed

I will miss him, but suggesting he should play on the power play especially on the Leafs is a little bit far fetched IMO.
LGuy54 et oneX a aimé ceci.
9 sept. 2021 à 22 h 43
Mentions "j'aime": 1,276

I just mean that it doesn't affect the team's actual makeup. Most Leaf fans that will be sad to see him wanting is just them being offended that he wants to leave, not that they actually want to keep him. He could want out for the same reason Bogosian did. Doesn't need to be anything personal against Dubas or the Leafs.
LGuy54 et vikhodush a aimé ceci.
9 sept. 2021 à 22 h 45
exo2769
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 9,582

He has one career. Staying at the hospital might not have even been desired my Mikheyev. It's not like Dubas is a family member. It's a nice thing to do, but has zero bearing here. I'm not suggesting some place else would automatically be better. Far from it. He should stay in TOR in my opinion, but the whole hospital thing is just something nice to talk about.
9 sept. 2021 à 22 h 45
Let Him Cook
I will miss him, but suggesting he should play on the power play especially on the Leafs is a little bit far fetched IMO.

not saying he should get that on the leafs. he ll leave for a better chance to crack a top 6 and score more
9 sept. 2021 à 22 h 46
Quoting: MellowK
I just mean that it doesn't affect the team's actual makeup. Most Leaf fans that will be sad to see him wanting is just them being offended that he wants to leave, not that they actually want to keep him. He could want out for the same reason Bogosian did. Doesn't need to be anything personal against Dubas or the Leafs.

Ill be sad to see him go. I wanted to see what him and his old line mate Semyonov could do together. Of course you get a little bit offended when a player wants out from your team. I don't think you shouldn't be either.
9 sept. 2021 à 22 h 48
Let Him Cook

thorthon got his chance on the pp. why not soup on the second unit? hes great on zone entries and he loves to shoot. toronto utilise him more as a defensive weapon.. i tihnk he has more to offer personally esp if his wrist injury is fully healed
9 sept. 2021 à 22 h 49
Quoting: exo2769
He has one career. Staying at the hospital might not have even been desired my Mikheyev. It's not like Dubas is a family member. It's a nice thing to do, but has zero bearing here. I'm not suggesting some place else would automatically be better. Far from it. He should stay in TOR in my opinion, but the whole hospital thing is just something nice to talk about.

If moving from the Leafs is what he thinks is the best for him as a hockey player, who are we to say anything about that. My point is that I think it is weird that he wants out when it always has been reported that he has liked it in Toronto and the fans adored him as well. Probably strictly a hockey decision.
exo2769 a aimé ceci.
9 sept. 2021 à 22 h 50
Quoting: Jakeixdeep
thorthon got his chance on the pp. why not soup on the second unit? hes great on zone entries and he loves to shoot. toronto utilise him more as a defensive weapon.. i tihnk he has more to offer personally esp if his wrist injury is fully healed

He doesn't have the hockey IQ or skill to play on the power play in my opinion.
9 sept. 2021 à 22 h 51
Mentions "j'aime": 3,373
He'll get a late round pick like soon-to-be 27 year old bottom six players do when they get traded.
10 sept. 2021 à 1 h 39
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,601
Ill be sad to see him go. I wanted to see what him and his old line mate Semyonov could do together. Of course you get a little bit offended when a player wants out from your team. I don't think you shouldn't be either.

Why are you assuming he will get moved just because he requested a trade?

With the losses on the wings, he should get a chance at a top six spot especially if Dubas and company believe in balancing the lines so that not one single line can be keyed on to be shutdown.

At least that's the smart way of approaching the season initially anyway.
10 sept. 2021 à 10 h 5
Quoting: oneX
Why are you assuming he will get moved just because he requested a trade?

With the losses on the wings, he should get a chance at a top six spot especially if Dubas and company believe in balancing the lines so that not one single line can be keyed on to be shutdown.

At least that's the smart way of approaching the season initially anyway.

Well, you can't just say we had losses on the wing without saying that we brought in replacements. I absolutely don't see a chance for Mikheyev in the top six. He has had his chances, but hasn't proved he is a top six calibre player. Still doesn't make him a bad player, just not somebody that should be put on a scoring line. We lost Hyman, Galchenyuk, Thornton, Foligno that played on the wings and replaced them with Bunting, Ritchie, Kerfoot (Dubas said on his press conference that adding Kämpf would allow them to move a player to the wing, which should be Kerfoot) and Kase. I like the 2nd grouping much better and think the competition for spots are equally as hard in if not harder for a winger this year.

I don't think they will build a so called shut down line initially. They will balance the lines and see what they got. I currently have Mikheyev slotted in on my 4LW spot, so it's not like it is impossible to replace him. My opinion on him requesting a trade is that he doesn't want to be in Toronto. Why are you going to keep a guy around that doesn't want to be there with all the guys and isnt focused on achieving the same goals? I don't think that is good for anyone. If he wants out, then move him.

My current lines are the following:

Ritchie-Matthews-Marner
Bunting-Tavares-Nylander
Kerfoot-Kämpf-Kase
Mikheyev/Engvall-Spezza-Simmonds
oneX a aimé ceci.
10 sept. 2021 à 14 h 55
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,601
Well, you can't just say we had losses on the wing without saying that we brought in replacements. I absolutely don't see a chance for Mikheyev in the top six. He has had his chances, but hasn't proved he is a top six calibre player. Still doesn't make him a bad player, just not somebody that should be put on a scoring line. We lost Hyman, Galchenyuk, Thornton, Foligno that played on the wings and replaced them with Bunting, Ritchie, Kerfoot (Dubas said on his press conference that adding Kämpf would allow them to move a player to the wing, which should be Kerfoot) and Kase. I like the 2nd grouping much better and think the competition for spots are equally as hard in if not harder for a winger this year.

I don't think they will build a so called shut down line initially. They will balance the lines and see what they got. I currently have Mikheyev slotted in on my 4LW spot, so it's not like it is impossible to replace him. My opinion on him requesting a trade is that he doesn't want to be in Toronto. Why are you going to keep a guy around that doesn't want to be there with all the guys and isnt focused on achieving the same goals? I don't think that is good for anyone. If he wants out, then move him.

My current lines are the following:

Ritchie-Matthews-Marner
Bunting-Tavares-Nylander
Kerfoot-Kämpf-Kase
Mikheyev/Engvall-Spezza-Simmonds

Mikheyev is only really unhappy about his ice time and usage. Yeah I understand you saying he hasn't shown he's a top six player but with an 82 game schedule Keefe may have to experiment and this might be one of those opportunities.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage