SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Armchair-GM

Pacific division standing

Créé par: bald_and_bankrupt
Équipe: 2021-22 Équipe personnalisée
Date de création initiale: 9 sept. 2021
Publié: 9 sept. 2021
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
9999 999 999 $48 810 000 $0 $850 000 $951 189 999 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Kraken de Seattle
3 375 000 $3 375 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Flames de Calgary
4 850 000 $4 850 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 3
Logo de Canucks de Vancouver
7 260 000 $7 260 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 6
Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
12 500 000 $12 500 000 $
C
UFA - 5
Logo de Kings de Los Angeles
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 6
Logo de Sharks de San Jose
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DD
RFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
6 400 000 $6 400 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 6
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
9 sept. 2021 à 10 h 1
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 6,389
Seattle has got to be the most overrated team this year
CrossFireX33, Lenny7 et CD282 a aimé ceci.
9 sept. 2021 à 10 h 2
Mentions "j'aime": 517
I don't think Seattle has a chance of making it that high, and you definitely have Edmonton too low.
Nhl_oilers et CD282 a aimé ceci.
9 sept. 2021 à 10 h 6
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 459
Quoting: CrossFireX33
I don't think Seattle has a chance of making it that high, and you definitely have Edmonton too low.

Edmonton is highly overrated. No defense, goaltending, or depth
9 sept. 2021 à 10 h 7
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,065
IMO: Vegas, Calgary, Vancouver, Edmonton, Seattle, LA, SJ, Anaheim
9 sept. 2021 à 10 h 9
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 4,210
Edmonton is going to be second, and then it’s a guessing game. I don’t get how people think we will miss or make a wild card spot. Haha, did you forget about last year? We were literally in second behind the leafs by 5 points. We are way better than Vancouver, Seattle, and Calgary.
CD282 a aimé ceci.
9 sept. 2021 à 10 h 10
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Nhl_oilers
Edmonton is going to be second, and then it’s a guessing game. I don’t get how people think we will miss or make a wild card spot. Haha, did you forget about last year? We were literally in second behind the leafs by 5 points. We are way better than Vancouver, Seattle, and Calgary.

Bad defense and no goaltending will hurt the Oilers. You are looking like the 2019-20 Leafs. Expect to win 8-6 games
sedin33 a aimé ceci.
9 sept. 2021 à 10 h 11
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: sedin33
IMO: Vegas, Calgary, Vancouver, Edmonton, Seattle, LA, SJ, Anaheim

I like the way Seattle is built more than the Oilers
9 sept. 2021 à 10 h 14
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,065
Quoting: MrDinkiee
I like the way Seattle is built more than the Oilers

Really a toss up between 2 - 5
9 sept. 2021 à 10 h 14
Bad defense and no goaltending will hurt the Oilers. You are looking like the 2019-20 Leafs. Expect to win 8-6 games

Bad defence and no goaltending? Nurse, Ceci, and Keith are underrated defensively. Yes, Barrie, and Bouchard are not the best defensively but Bouchard is actually getting better. Russell, or Legasson or whoever we choose for the third pair is good defensively. Smith played very well last season. I don’t know if he can keep it up because of his age, but he won’t fall all the way to be a horrible goalie. Koskinen is an okay backup, that can play 20 games a season. This team will be fine honestly.
9 sept. 2021 à 10 h 17
Démarrer sujet
Bad defence and no goaltending? Nurse, Ceci, and Keith are underrated defensively. Yes, Barrie, and Bouchard are not the best defensively but Bouchard is actually getting better. Russell, or Legasson or whoever we choose for the third pair is good defensively. Smith played very well last season. I don’t know if he can keep it up because of his age, but he won’t fall all the way to be a horrible goalie. Koskinen is an okay backup, that can play 20 games a season. This team will be fine honestly.

Nurse, Keith, and Ceci are anything but underrated defensively. If the Oilers are putting Ceci anywhere in the top 4, good luck. He had only one good season in Pittsburgh and was sheltered heavily. Oilers aren't doing that as they believe he can replace Larsson. Keith is 38 years old which will make it easier to go around him, and Nurse is the only good defensemen you have that you can rely on. Smith played in an easy division facing the same teams consistently. What makes you think he can stop a Barkov shot? Also, aren't there rumours that Stalock will be the Oilers backup?
9 sept. 2021 à 10 h 17
Rejoint: févr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 115
I would have Vegas, Edmonton, Vancouver, Calgary, Seattle, L.A., Anaheim, San Jose.
9 sept. 2021 à 10 h 21
Mentions "j'aime": 517

You don't need fantastic goaltending and defense when you have the amazing offense that they have. Both are good enough for regular season success
9 sept. 2021 à 10 h 23
Nurse, Keith, and Ceci are anything but underrated defensively. If the Oilers are putting Ceci anywhere in the top 4, good luck. Keith is 38 years old, and Nurse is the only good defensemen you have that you can rely on heavily. Smith played in an easy division facing the same teams consistently. What makes you think he can stop a Barkov shot? Also, aren't there rumours that Stalock will be the Oilers backup?

Smith can block a Barkov shot. There are way better shots that he blocked last season. Keith is old, but he will not play near as much minutes as Nurse will. Ceci played on Pittsburgh’s top 4 and played very well with Michael Matheson! We are getting him an upgrade. I will admit that Ceci’s term isn’t the best, but if you need a player, sometimes you have to give them either more money, or term. No, Stalock will not be the backup next year, it will be Koskinen. The only way Stalock will be the backup, if if Koskinen is dumped somewhere. But if that happens, then we are probably getting a starter. Our team gets underestimated so much, that I’m starting to think some people don’t know much about teams. I’m not pointing out names, or saying you, but it amazes me how we go from second place multiple years, and now we miss…. It doesn’t make any sense.
CD282 a aimé ceci.
9 sept. 2021 à 10 h 23
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: CrossFireX33
You don't need fantastic goaltending and defense when you have the amazing offense that they have. Both are good enough for regular season success

Leafs tried it and we lost to a 42 year old Zamboni driver, remember? 2 out of the 6 Oilers defensemen's were part of the game
9 sept. 2021 à 10 h 24
Démarrer sujet
Smith can block a Barkov shot. There are way better shots that he blocked last season. Keith is old, but he will not play near as much minutes as Nurse will. Ceci played on Pittsburgh’s top 4 and played very well with Michael Matheson! We are getting him an upgrade. I will admit that Ceci’s term isn’t the best, but if you need a player, sometimes you have to give them either more money, or term. No, Stalock will not be the backup next year, it will be Koskinen. The only way Stalock will be the backup, if if Koskinen is dumped somewhere. But if that happens, then we are probably getting a starter. Our team gets underestimated so much, that I’m starting to think some people don’t know much about teams. I’m not pointing out names, or saying you, but it amazes me how we go from second place multiple years, and now we miss…. It doesn’t make any sense.

Ceci did not play anywhere in Pittsburgh top 4, he was on the third pairing. Oilers defense and goaltending will contribute to the team missing the playoffs. I'm not talking about the offence at all, it's good, but look at the bigger picture
9 sept. 2021 à 10 h 26
Ceci did not play anywhere in Pittsburgh top 4, he was on the third pairing

Nope. He played top 4 minutes. A little ways down the road, he got moved up to the top 4. I am almost certain he did.
9 sept. 2021 à 12 h 10
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 7,735

They finished 2nd in their division two years in a row now. Only 10 teams have allowed fewer goals last season. They improved both their offense and their depth over the summer, the goaltending is unchanged and the defense is about the same.

I'm sot seeing any rationale for such a drop in the standings.
Nhl_oilers a aimé ceci.
9 sept. 2021 à 12 h 12
Nope. He played top 4 minutes. A little ways down the road, he got moved up to the top 4. I am almost certain he did.

His most common partner was Mike Matheson, who is Pittsburgh's 2nd pairing LHD.
Nhl_oilers a aimé ceci.
9 sept. 2021 à 12 h 17

Troll. Look at the facts: only 10 teams allowed fewer goals last year than the Oilers.

And if we look at the stats for when they were platooning Smith and Koskinen (from Feb 8 to the end of the season, 43 games), the Oilers were 5th in the league for GA/GP. They could take a step back defensively this season and still compete for the division title.
Nhl_oilers a aimé ceci.
9 sept. 2021 à 12 h 49
Nurse, Keith, and Ceci are anything but underrated defensively. If the Oilers are putting Ceci anywhere in the top 4, good luck. He had only one good season in Pittsburgh and was sheltered heavily. Oilers aren't doing that as they believe he can replace Larsson. Keith is 38 years old which will make it easier to go around him, and Nurse is the only good defensemen you have that you can rely on. Smith played in an easy division facing the same teams consistently. What makes you think he can stop a Barkov shot? Also, aren't there rumours that Stalock will be the Oilers backup?

LOL, there's a whole lotta crap in here that doesn't stand the light of day. Ceci played the 4th most minutes against elites among Pens defenders and wasn't sheltered by zone starts either. Keith at 38 is still an elite skater. Smith didn't play in an easy division last year at all, many of the league's best offensive players are in the North. A Barkov shot?? He'll likely see Barkov twice this year - what's that compared to the steady diet of Matthews, Tavares, Marner, Scheifele, Wheeler, Ehlers, Connor, Boeser, Miller, Horvat, Toffoli, two Tkachuk's, Gaudreau and Lindholm that he faced last year?
Nhl_oilers a aimé ceci.
9 sept. 2021 à 15 h 28
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,622

Ceci… lol
bald_and_bankrupt a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage