Forums/Armchair-GM

Discuss line combinations

Créé par: ds16
Équipe: 2021-22 Canadiens de Montréal
Date de création initiale: 7 sept. 2021
Publié: 7 sept. 2021
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
I think the Habs lines will be situational as opposed to a traditional first, second, third, and fourth lines.

I think Gallagher will pair well with Evans, and they’ll get tough minutes. THIS DOES NOT NECESSARILY MEAN THEY’RE THE THIRD LINE

I think our top 3 LW are interchangeable. I believe Ducharme will match each C with their respective RW, and it’ll be mostly the left side that sees changes throughout the year

Anyways, leave your thoughts down below, I’m happy to discuss
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de CAR
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de ANA
Logo de CAR
Logo de MTL
Logo de TBL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de STL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $68 637 977 $597 561 $1 475 000 $12 862 023 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
2 125 000 $2 125 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance537 500 $$538K)
C
UFA - 1
880 833 $880 833 $ (Bonis de performance300 000 $$300K)
AG, AD
UFA - 2
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG
UFA - 3
4 450 000 $4 450 000 $
C
UFA - 4
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
C
UFA - 1
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 6
1 150 000 $1 150 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 6
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 4
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
875 000 $875 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
2 343 750 $2 343 750 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 4
10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 5
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 4
2 875 000 $2 875 000 $
G
UFA - 2
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance637 500 $$638K)
DG
RFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
950 000 $950 000 $
AG, AD, C
UFA - 1
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
7 857 143 $7 857 143 $
DD
UFA - 5
750 000 $750 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
950 000 $950 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
7 sept. 2021 à 4 h 4
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1
I wonder if the Habs would be interested in signing Tyler Bozak for $1 Mill. I think Bozak would be great as a 4th line player (or taxi) plus he has a great faceoff percentage which is an area we currently lack.
ds16 a aimé ceci.
7 sept. 2021 à 8 h 0
Former Hockey Fan
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 10,516
Quoting: mtl20221998123
I wonder if the Habs would be interested in signing Tyler Bozak for $1 Mill. I think Bozak would be great as a 4th line player (or taxi) plus he has a great faceoff percentage which is an area we currently lack.

Taxi-squads don’t exist anymore, and Bozak is way better than a 4th line player. I was advocating for getting Bozak as a middle-6 centre before we lost KK, but I’m pretty sure he has a deal with St. Louis, and is just waiting for them to figure out their cap situation. It’s the only explanation for a player that good still being available.
7 sept. 2021 à 8 h 7
Former Hockey Fan
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 10,516
I 100% agree with your assessment on the lines. The 3 RW pairs seem mostly locked in place, and the LWs could rotate depending on what works. 4th line should be Lehkonen - Poehling - Armia unless injuries happen.

For the D Edmundson - Petry is a no-brainer. I think they’ll try Romanov with Savard, to try and balance out a bit of the offensive abilities of the pairs. Chiarot will either play on the left side of Wideman, or the right side of Kulak, depending on how Wideman plays in camp.
ds16 a aimé ceci.
7 sept. 2021 à 8 h 24
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 317
Armia-Suzuki-Caufield
Toffoli-Drouin-Andersson
Hoffman-Dvorak-Gallagher
Perreault-Evans-Lekhonen

Edmunson-Petry
Chariot-Vatanen (sign as UFA and Kulak traded)
Romanov-Savard

Extra: Paquette-Belzile-Wideman
IR: Byron
LTIR: Weber
ds16 a aimé ceci.
7 sept. 2021 à 9 h 1
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 46
I agree with most of the lineup. Here are my lines and pairings:

Drouin-Suzuki-Caufield (Drouin is the playmaker that will feed his linemates)
Hoffman-Dvorak-Anderson
Toffoli-Evans-Gallagher
Lekhonen-Paquette-Armia (don't think Poehling makes the club out of camp. I think he needs another season in Laval to dominate like he did last year in 28 games)

Edmundson-Petry
Romanov-Savard
Chiarot-Wideman (Wideman starts the year on the third pair to give the opportunity. If he doesn't move the puck well or isn't creating some offense, Kulak will draw in and Chiarot will move to the right side)

Once Byron is back in December/January, he'll rotate in and out of the lineup on the fourth line. Then, I think depending on how the Habs are doing in the playoffs race, I think Lekhonen will be traded before the deadline, especially if Montreal is out of the playoffs.
MTLaveragefan et ds16 a aimé ceci.
7 sept. 2021 à 9 h 45
I post sometimes
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,617
New coach.... with a new fully implemented system.

Ducharme is all about puck possession, therefore, I think a player like Norlinder has a good chance to make the team.

Drouin-Suzuki-Caufield

(Drouin is back with a vengeance... its a high IQ line)

Toffoli-Dvorak- Gallagher

(It will be a similar line to the golden Tatar- Danault-Gally line. they will eat a lot of minutes together)

Hoffman -Poehling - Anderson

I think Poehling will make his place in Camp - he is more offensivly dinamic than Evans and Paquette... which is important if you want to play with Hoffman and Anderson. They will play some very specialized minutes together - mostly offensive missions. Pucks in deep... and pass to hoffman, the trailer.

Lekhonen-Evans -Armia

High energy and forecheck line. They will be playing almost always from our own end for faceoffs. Will play big defensive mission each game

Edmundson-Petry

Chiarot -Savard

Romanov - Norlinder

I believe we will see a similar rotation of the top 4 like the playoffs. Romanov and Norlinder will rarely play together - they will replace one of Savard, Chariot, or Edmundson when we are taking faceoffs in the o-zone. They will play all PP. They are good with puck possession, which is the main driver of DD`s system.
ds16 a aimé ceci.
8 sept. 2021 à 19 h 16
Démarrer sujet
ds16
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 33
Quoting: mtl20221998123

i think a signing like this rides on poehling... are the habs ready give him a shot on opening night?
8 sept. 2021 à 19 h 18
Démarrer sujet
ds16
Quoting: Kotkaniemi15
I 100% agree with your assessment on the lines. The 3 RW pairs seem mostly locked in place, and the LWs could rotate depending on what works. 4th line should be Lehkonen - Poehling - Armia unless injuries happen.

For the D Edmundson - Petry is a no-brainer. I think they’ll try Romanov with Savard, to try and balance out a bit of the offensive abilities of the pairs. Chiarot will either play on the left side of Wideman, or the right side of Kulak, depending on how Wideman plays in camp.

interesting, i was thinking the same but with savard instead of chiarot.
Maybe keep Edmundson-Petry together and then have a balanced 2nd and 3rd pairs. I also have NO idea what to expect with Wideman
Kotkaniemi15 a aimé ceci.
8 sept. 2021 à 19 h 21
Démarrer sujet
ds16
Quoting: HabsFan33
I agree with most of the lineup. Here are my lines and pairings:

Drouin-Suzuki-Caufield (Drouin is the playmaker that will feed his linemates)
Hoffman-Dvorak-Anderson
Toffoli-Evans-Gallagher
Lekhonen-Paquette-Armia (don't think Poehling makes the club out of camp. I think he needs another season in Laval to dominate like he did last year in 28 games)

Edmundson-Petry
Romanov-Savard
Chiarot-Wideman (Wideman starts the year on the third pair to give the opportunity. If he doesn't move the puck well or isn't creating some offense, Kulak will draw in and Chiarot will move to the right side)

Once Byron is back in December/January, he'll rotate in and out of the lineup on the fourth line. Then, I think depending on how the Habs are doing in the playoffs race, I think Lekhonen will be traded before the deadline, especially if Montreal is out of the playoffs.

I think people honestly forget that Drouin was 2nd on the habs in points before leaving. He can make plays, and Caufield and Suzuki can both put the puck in the net.

also, i love Lehkonen so I’m going to pretend like I didn’t read your potential trade scenario
8 sept. 2021 à 19 h 24
Démarrer sujet
ds16
Quoting: MTLaveragefan
New coach.... with a new fully implemented system.

Ducharme is all about puck possession, therefore, I think a player like Norlinder has a good chance to make the team.

Drouin-Suzuki-Caufield

(Drouin is back with a vengeance... its a high IQ line)

Toffoli-Dvorak- Gallagher

(It will be a similar line to the golden Tatar- Danault-Gally line. they will eat a lot of minutes together)

Hoffman -Poehling - Anderson

I think Poehling will make his place in Camp - he is more offensivly dinamic than Evans and Paquette... which is important if you want to play with Hoffman and Anderson. They will play some very specialized minutes together - mostly offensive missions. Pucks in deep... and pass to hoffman, the trailer.

Lekhonen-Evans -Armia

High energy and forecheck line. They will be playing almost always from our own end for faceoffs. Will play big defensive mission each game

Edmundson-Petry

Chiarot -Savard

Romanov - Norlinder

I believe we will see a similar rotation of the top 4 like the playoffs. Romanov and Norlinder will rarely play together - they will replace one of Savard, Chariot, or Edmundson when we are taking faceoffs in the o-zone. They will play all PP. They are good with puck possession, which is the main driver of DD`s system.

Love you justification for each line. I think this has a good chance of being similar to opening night.

On the other hand, with all due respect, I honestly don’t think Norlinder will make the team out of camp. I hope I’m wrong because I think he’s a special player, but I just don’t see a scenario where he makes the jump this year, skipping the possibility of an AHL stint

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage